All Comments on 'Waking Up Pt. 05'

by AgentArcher

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Excellent once again. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

They make a good couple dont break them up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!

Please continue the storyline

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

A great HOT story ........ its good they can trust each other and be gentle but move forward together. Hopefully, Kate will want to suck Jack off more forceful now and eat his cum more as Jack will power fuck Kate now and she will go through the roof. Thanks ............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed your series.

Slithy2013Slithy2013about 9 years ago
More please.

Wonderful, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

prop69prop69about 9 years ago
great series

enjoyed all chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful Jack

Earlier you said Jack had come back from school having grown additional body hair. Could this mean some hair on his chest? Give Jack some delicious chest hair for Kate to trace her fingers and tongue in!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The Pill....

.....as soon as you introduced that I lost interest. Sexy story though. A "B-" for effort.

- Strander.

AgentArcherAgentArcherabout 9 years agoAuthor

I was trying to write these characters as people with some intelligence. Intelligent people use birth control when they don't want to have kids. So I stuck in the bit about the pill. I suppose I could have skipped it.

And who doesn't like the pill? I know I love it. It's the best damn drug ever invented, or at least in the top 5. ;-) So the story doesn't cater to a pregnancy fetish, but there are plenty of stories on Lit that will do that for you. But these characters aren't trying to put a bun in the oven. Kate is smart and is taking responsibility for her own body and her choices. That makes her more attractive to me. I guess it doesn't work that way for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Totally Awesome

The Characters are brilliant. The mutual trust, empathy and love for each other that Jack and Kate exhibit is phenomenal. Their dialogue interplay is also very good. I do hope that you have a few more chapters coming in - this Series sure deserves it! Since they are not 'blood related', I hope that they will be able to be together for ever - where they each live in the other's heart. Jack and Kate are truly meant for each other! Well done so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done!

Loved the whole story, since I could relate to some of it. 5 out of 5.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Fantastic

What a great read. Loved the slow build and hot sexy action. So what comes next? These two are not related so maybe they become a couple with the parents blessing after catching them kissing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story. Wondering about what follows

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Wow, such a wonderful love story to leave it incomplete and leave your readers hanging. This story is at a point where the happily ever after is the only thing that would make it complete. The author definitely has talent and it is hard to understand why the author wouldn't finish it, even though several years have passed. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish there was another chapter or a sequel. Amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was so romantic and natural.. I stayed hard through the whole story. I found myself thinking of ways for them to stay together forever.

dezzirabledezzirablealmost 2 years ago

Amazingly hot story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good story i like her virginity for her brother . thank you!

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki13 days ago

Just found this one, and wished there was more... They aren't siblings, or even step-siblings... Why *would* their parents object if they love each other?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous