Waking Up Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess we kinda made a mess." Kate said. She started to get up to go to the head, but Jack held her for a little while longer. Kate relaxed and decided not to worry about it. She could feel Jack's cum leaking back out of her though. She wiped herself with a towel that would now never make it back home.

"Let's get back in the water. It will clean us right off" Jack said, sitting up and pulling on Kate's arm.

Kate looked between her legs again. "We might attract a shark" she noted with a smile.

"That would be the luckiest shark of all time" Jack laughed. "Come on!"

Jack pulled Kate up off the bed and the two of them emerged onto the deck completely naked. They looked around and saw that they were as alone as any two people could be. Kate looked at the blood color on Jack's crotch and down at the red smudges on her inner thighs. Jack took her in his arms and told her that she was beautiful, then they jumped into the water. When they had cleaned off some they got back on the float.

"I'm so glad it was you" Kate said.

"It had to be us together. I wouldn't have wanted it to be anyone else" Jack said and gave her a quick kiss.

"I think I was in a kind of shock for most of it" Kate admitted.

Jack thought for a minute, "I think I was too. Maybe we should try again and see if the shock has worn off."

Kate wrapped her legs around Jack and let him hold them both above water. "I'm on the pill, ya know. That means that we can do it as much as we like and I won't get pregnant."

Jack's response to this was a long kiss, with his tongue chasing hers in her mouth.

Kate swam for the boat and Jack watched her get out. Kate turned and let Jack watch as she rinsed herself off. Jack moved to follow her, hoping for round two. Kate insisted on rinsing Jack's body off. She told him to close his eyes, because she wanted to check him out some more without him watching her. She could feel the tingle between her legs just from looking at Jack's cock. There was a little soreness, but there was also so much to still learn.

Kate suddenly dashed up the deck and then back down below, giving Jack a "catch me if you can" look over her shoulder. Jack was in close pursuit. Soon they were naked wrestling with each other on the bed. Jack's cock was back up again. Kate worked her way onto her stomach and Jack laid on top of her, his hard cock planted firmly in her ass crack. He kissed her shoulders and all across her back. Kate parted her legs just a little , but it was enough for Jack to move his cock down towards where he wanted it. He continued his light kissing, giving each of Kate's shoulder blades some attention, and then he could feel her wetness again. It covered the tip of his cock. Jack pushed in. Kate groaned in pleasure.

"That feels so good" Kate said. "I would have let you do this to me years ago if I knew it felt this good."

Jack gave her a small bite on the back of her neck and Kate pushed her ass up against him as he moved in and out of her. Jack wanted to give her more. He pulled out and turned her over. He smiled at her and straddled one of her legs, but was still in a position to slide his cock right back inside of her. They both let out a loud sigh as he pushed back in. Kate's legs were spread wide. Jack was holding most of his weight off of her and he reached down and began to rub her clit as he fucked her. Kate's reaction was immediate. She wanted more.

Jack kept up the pace. He was fucking her deep now, making only small moves in and out, keeping her pussy filled at all times. Kate's body language and the sounds she was making now encouraged him to keep gently rubbing on her clit. Her face was flushed and so was her chest. Her eyes were closed and he brushed his lips against hers, but not quite kissing. He wanted to feel her breath, but not to make her kiss.

"Just like that...just like that..." Kate whispered. This was different from before. Her mind was swimming. She was finally letting go. "Please don't stop..." she said as she ran her fingers into the hair on the back of Jack's head. Then her whole body was vibrating. A wave of pleasure hit her and washed over her. She cried out, lost in the moment. Jack watched in amazement, and Kate's movements pulled him closer to orgasm. He pushed deep inside her and shot another load.

A long moment passed as they laid still together.

"What did you do to me?" Kate said in a low voice, still breathing hard.

"I think maybe gave you an orgasm" Jack said, looking at her.

"Holy shit. That was intense." Kate held him close. "I don't know how we're going to get away with that at home."

They both laughed. They laid there naked together touching each other in the way that only new lovers do. It was a perfect day.

It had to end though. They couldn't stay at sea forever. After all, this was just supposed to be a shakedown cruise. Jack heard his phone vibrate. It was a text from Kevin, asking if everything was ok on the boat. Jack sent a text back saying that everything worked great and that they were heading back towards the docks in a while.

Jack gave Kate a kiss and rolled off the bed. "I'm going to go pull the anchor."

"I'm going to clean up a bit" Kate smiled, feeling some cum between her legs.

It wasn't long until Jack was back in the boat and had started the engines. Kate was still down below, thinking about getting dressed. She stopped herself and thought. Then she pulled some material that she could tie into a sarong out of her back pack. She looked at her bikini and decided to leave it. She tied the sarong low around her hips, and had the slit open all the way up to the knot on one side. She had nothing to hide from Jack any more. Then she put on her sunglasses and headed topside. She couldn't help but think that maybe she wasn't such a good girl after all.

Jack looked at Kate as she emerged from below. She had brushed her hair all back and had never looked better. She moved over beside him as he slowly turned the boat around. Jack's music was back on. It was Stir It Up, by Bob Marley.

"Maybe we should move to some island together" Jack said as he put his arm around her waist.

Kate moved her body to the music and stayed pressed up against Jack, the late afternoon sun shining on her bare tits. She was finally living in the now and she was loving it.

12