Walk-In Clinic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... I think she likes it," Brittany purred, her tone making it obvious that she enjoyed it as much as I did. She gently stroked my hair, and I nearly forgot about the tampon. A sharp pull ensued andit popped free without much pain; the distraction had worked perfectly. I continued to suck on Brittany's breast while Kayla removed the surgical tape from my penis. Unfettered now, it rose to its full size, which apparently was not enough to impress the women.

"Oh, look," Kayla said, her voice gently mocking, "Sissy's little clittie is all nice and hard for us. Not much to look at, is it?"

"No," Brittany laughed. "It's a good thing she's a girl. That would not make a very impressive cock."

Kayla had been gently stroking it during this exchange. The sensation of her expert fingers combined with the taste and feel of Brittany's breast in my mouth--not to mention her fingers stroking through my hair--was almost too much. I knew an orgasm would soon follow. Kayla must have decided that one more stimulus was called for. She reached down with her other hand and slipped a finger into my freshly opened hole.

"Come on, sissy, cum for mommy." She wriggled her finger in deeper and found my prostate gland. The results were predictable and almost immediate.

"Ohhh... Ohh... Oh, god!" I gasped as cum began shooting from my penis in great surges. I couldn't see this of course, with my head buried against Brittany's breasts, but I could feel the first gob land on my chest, followed by another on my stomach, and a third, which barely made it past my pubic hair. Kayla continued stroking me as the last of it dribbled out onto my groin.

"Oh my," Kayla exclaimed. "It appears our little sissy has messed herself. Now we'll have to get her cleaned up before we can begin preparing her for her big night."

Prepare me? What on earth had I gotten myself into? But laying there naked, with Brittany's breast still in my eager mouth, and Kayla's finger in my bottom and her hand stroking my much-relieved penis, I was in no position to argue.

(...to be continued...)

12