All Comments on 'Walk-In Clinic'

by ColinGraham

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful! Please continue

I think this is just tremendous. It would be great if he were a very well-educated exec of some sort who is basically forced to abandon his life (which delights him) to become the "assistant receptionist" in the office, forced to turn over his assets to the nurses, to live with one of them. Put him in a a uniform and to fetch coffee, etc. at the lowest level. He can be and gradually feminized off duty, with a wig at first, then sent to the hairdresser and given hormones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

This is one fine story. Your work is magnificent and as a fan of "Role Over," I hope you return to this one as well. I would love to see what his return visit brings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another great story from a great author

I LOVE "Role-Over" and would like to see this continued as you leave it hanging in a terrific spot to continue with his humiliation and likely career change. Please give us a part 2 when you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Absolutely Delicious!

Delicately written, it is so powerfully erotic and so arousing that my panties were wet all afternoon after reading it. Sometimes I wish my husband had the same self-confidence to accept such good and thorough medical examinations. Also, Colin, your picture on your bio page, blue panties barely hinting at your lovely clittie make you so attractive! Please write more... a lot more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yummy nurses and sissy

I luvd how the sissy was exposed to the entire staff of nurses on duty. Prissies get so excited and hard when all can see their pretty girlcock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nurses Take Charge

Well written story of a sissy's clinical comeuppance. His complete loss of control just encouraged his tormentors.

rickiee_2002rickiee_2002over 14 years ago
Panties and tampons ... wow

I wear panties and tampons along with pads. It makes my clittie leak and your story made me leak so bad, I was thrilled to have my maxipad on.

I love this story, please write more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very nice story!

I´d love to be treated like that by a strong nurse. Good fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love wearing womens panties

I would love to be dominated by a nurse. my fantasy nurse always spanks me for being a naughty panty boy. keep writng about nurses and doctors. huggs and kisses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nurse me!!!

If walk in clinic was like this, i would have an appointment everyday.

Pantyboy4200Pantyboy4200almost 2 years ago

I work at a hospital and wear my gf panties under my clothes on the daily! Love seeing and catching other men wearing panties, super hot. Gets me hard when all the super hot nurses are surrounding me in conversation never knowing I’m wearing sexy panties!!

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

The lawsuit against the clinic and the complaint against the nurses will make him wealthy! Nonsense. Which hospital and which staff would react like you dream it! 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

And that's when you have ALL the nurses arrested.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous