All Comments on 'Walking in Daylight Ch. 01'

by Danae72

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great start.

Please do continue and I hope that Pen will be able to prove those who made his life a living hell wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
woderful

great start to what could be a fabulous story. hope to see the next chapter soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more

I enjoyed the first chapter of this story. I hope to see more coming soon. I want to know if it will have a happy ending for the main characters.

dlewdlewover 14 years ago
Great Start

This was a great start to a potentially awesome story. Just one little problem. The dates you used. You started with 2020 and Pen was six. Then you had 2028 and he was 14. However, you then go back in time to 2012. That was very distracting and confusing. We know Pen is now in high school but we don't know what grade because of the error. It is little things like this that can disrupt the flow and turn off readers, so if it were me I would fix it.

Danae72Danae72over 14 years agoAuthor
Date error

Arg, yes, the date. The last date should be 2032. I had changed it, but I guess I forgot to save and didn't notice before submitting. My apologies. So, during that last part, Pen is 18.

Next chapter is about halfway done, so look for it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep up the good work!

Wonderful start to your story. Eagerly await the next chapter. Hopefully Ryan and Pen get together and Ryan can help correct all the wrongs Pen was put through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Intrigue

Oh, this is a good start to a potentially interesting (and yummy) story. Can't wait for more!

PiaraqPiaraqover 14 years ago
awesome.

please add more chapters and soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My goodness!

How have i never found your work before this?? I'm loving the story and will definitely keep reading! Chapter 2 here I come...

lori1969lori1969almost 13 years ago
Wow...

You and me both, aonymous. Great begining :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm confused... Day walker night walker?

So a day walker is bad, but why did benjamin sound proud to run out the night walker family? And what is pen exactly?

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 8 years ago
Second time around

Still as good as the first and onto the next chapter....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous