Walking my Dog Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaeWestFan
MaeWestFan
140 Followers

"We'll put it in the fucking microwave, now fuck me. No finesse, no making love, just fuck the shit out me. Treat me like a whore." I was so turned on it was incredible.

Phil finally complied. He mounted me on the couch and buried his cock in me. He pounded me viciously and I kept saying harder, harder. Fortunately, orgasm arrived before exhaustion. We then got up, cleaned up a little and enjoyed the pizza. While eating, we discussed the episode with the pizza guy. We were laughing and rerunning it in our conversation. Then Phil dropped the bomb shell that he had placed his phone to record everything.

I said. "WHAT THE FUCK, you have got to delete that video. Let me it first."

Phil retrieved his phone and we watched, while continuing to enjoy the pizza. When it reached the point of me bending over the coffee table. My entire ass was exposed.

I turned to Phil and slapped him on the arm. "You are a fucking liar, 'he'll have to sit on the floor to see.' Why didn't you tell me the truth?

Phil trying to appease me. "If I had told you the truth, you would have backed out. As it turned out, you did all you could do for maximum exposure."

That, I couldn't dispute. There was no doubt I was bending down more than necessary. The guy wasn't being bold. He thought I was offering it to him. I felt incredibly stupid until he dropped his pants and I saw his cute butt as he pounded me. Watched it 3 times and I was wishing for a side view.

After the third view, Phil in a self-assured tone asked. "Admit it now, you enjoyed, didn't you?"

"Total stranger walks in and a couple of minutes later he has he's cock in me. I didn't know his name and never saw his cock. The wickedness of it all is making me wet. I only wish your phone was on the bar to get a better view of him fucking me."

"Yea, next time We'll have to set up a more cameras."

"NEXT TIME!" I squealed, "who the hell said there would be a next time."

"Ok, if we ever do it again."

This brought us back to his statement about mature Women. Turns out it was one mature woman. He never told me who she was and I didn't question. Didn't want to be responsible for the information. She had taught him all about sex and making love. They had also pulled many pranks. From teasing and flashing strangers to seducing one of Phil friends when the friend thought Phil wasn't around. Some of his stories did get my motor running. The rest of the evening was a blur of fucking and sucking. Somewhere around midnight we both passed out from exhaustion. The sun woke me and I got out of bed. It was almost 6 so that gave 2 hour to be ready for the guys. Got the coffee going and put the oven on preheat. Then I went to grab a shower. I was only in the shower a few seconds when I heard Phil.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all, I'd love to have someone wash my back."

He got right in and immediately soaped my back down past my ass cheeks. I'm not sure which one of us was enjoying it more. When he turned my back to the shower he began giving my boobs a good cleaning. He had me super clean and I had to stop him. "My turn," as I began washing him, saving his privates for last. Once the soap was off I couldn't resist giving Hank a taste test. He wanted to fuck me in the shower.

I had to say, "no, I have got to get some muffins in the oven. We should have time for one more while they are cooking."

I got out wrapped my hair in a towel. Put on my robe and as I headed for the Kitchen, I said. "See you on the sofa in a few minutes, we have made a mess of the sheets on the bed. Oh yes, and coffee should be ready."

Once in the kitchen I poured myself a cup and rushed to get the muffins in the oven. Phil came in wrapped in a towel. He smelled good and he had shaved

I poured him a cup of coffee, told him where to find milk and sugar and asked. "I hope you put everything you used in the bathroom back just as you found."

"Yes, I was very careful, don't worry. Now how much time do we have?"

"25 minutes" I said as I closed the oven and set the timer.

Phil pushed me against the refrigerator opened my robe. Let his towel fall and pushed our nude bodies together. He delivered that delicious kiss to my lips. I thought OMG. Bob wanted Phil to put my fire out, I laughed to myself. Phil is pouring gasoline on it and fanning the flames. What the hell am I going to do.

Phil said as he led me to the coach. "That may not be enough time"

"Well this isn't our last chance, Bob may be gone all week."

I took off my robe to spread on the coach, so we didn't mess it up. Phil came down on top of me placing his tongue in my mouth and his cock in my pussy. He began to make marvelous love to me for the shortest 25 minutes of my life. When the timer sounded, I had to tell him. "You have to let me get them out before they burn."

We got the patio table set up coffee, muffins and juice. We were sitting out there as planned at 7:45. Jay got there about 5 minutes later. I invited him to sit and enjoy but added. "I felt like doing this this morning but don't count on it every morning."

Jay said, "Ok I'll enjoy it while I can". Then he turned to Phil. "What you do last night man?"

"Nothing special, I just hung out at the house."

Then Jay asked if he could have regular milk for his coffee rather that the coffee mate I had on the table.

I said, "sure I'll get you some." I walked over and slid the sliding glass door open. Then I thought the muffins are half gone and Greg still had not arrived. I may as well refill the basket. I closed the door to go back for the basket, Jay's back was to me and when the door closed he thought I had gone inside.

Jay said to Phil. "You not fooling me none motherfucker. You didn't just get here. You been here all-night taping that fine white mama pussy. I stopped by to give you a ride and your roommate said you didn't come home last night."

Phil had no idea what to say he just looked at me with a deer in the headlights look. Jay followed Phil's eyes and suddenly realized I was still on the patio. My look of shock confirmed his accusations.

To be continued

MaeWestFan
MaeWestFan
140 Followers
12