Walking on the Darker Side Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 15 minutes later the fries were beeping in the oven. I got up to pull them out. I let them sit for a minute before scooping them up with a spatula and placing them on a plate. I was about to bring them outside when she poked her head in the door. "Sir," she said warily. "Right now the burgers are medium rare. I figured I should ask you how you'd like yours done."

"That'd be perfect," I said, and smiled. She took the initiative to ask my preference. It took her longer than I'd have liked, but she was probably worried from the rule I emphasized the night before; not to speak unless spoken to. I'd have to remember to tell her she may ask for clarifications and needed instructions that I leave out when issuing orders. I walked outside with the plate of fries and noticed she had a plate ready for me. On the plate was a bun, and on the bun was lettuce, tomatoes and a few pickles. She had her back to me as she placed a burger from the grill onto the bun. I smiled so she could see it when she turned around, and offered me my plate. I took my plate and kept smiling. She was doing good for being so new to her new life, taking the initiative where appropriate.

I moved my lettuce, tomatoes and pickle onto the burger, and picked up the bottle of ketchup. Popping the ketchup bottle open, I squeezed some out onto my burger. I set the bottle down and closed the second half of the bun onto my burger. I grabbed a handful of fries and placed them on my plate, then picked the bottle back up and squeezed some ketchup onto my plate. I sat down on a reclining lawn chair, and stretched out. I placed the plate on my chest and grabbed my burger. I took a large bite out of my burger and chewed it as I glanced up at Sue.

She was standing there, watching me and smiling. I quickly chewed my bite and swallowed. "You may eat whenever your burger is ready," I told her.

Her smile got bigger as she said, "Yes sir." She turned around and began preparing herself a plate. I looked back to my burger and took another large bite, before looking up to take a good look at Sue. She was still preparing her plate and was oblivious to my mental inspection. A few small drops of blood dried where they ran down her thighs...probably from the scraping I did to the needles as I pulled them out. Otherwise, she seemed to be functional enough. She hadn't passed out from the large number of needles in her, and she seemed a bit giddy. I was going to enjoy taking out the needles in a little bit.

She finished preparing her plate and turned to look at me. I swallowed the last of the bite I was working on and looking back at her, saying, "Sit. Eat." She walked over and sat on a lawn chair next to me. They were angled so we could see each other, but weren't looking directly at each other. I noticed she had turned the heat off on the grill, leaving two more burgers to simmer in the residue heat of the grill.

I continued to eat my meal, occasionally glancing over at Sue. Every time I looked, she was looking at me and smiling while eating her meal. She definitely had to be flying on something with those needles in her. I don't think she ever could have smiled that broadly before, and she definitely hadn't smiled this much for as long as I knew her (as short as that was). I think I found something I could use as a reward for her. She really seemed to enjoy the needle play.

I finished my burger and moved on to my fries. After we were done eating I planned on taking the needles out. Hopefully it didn't cause her to puke up her lunch. I imagined how I would take each and every needle out. How I'd twist them for the best effect as I slid them back through her skin. And before I knew it, I was done with my fries.

I felt full from the meal I ate, even though I'd normally have a second helping. As I waited for her to finish her meal, I decided we'd take a swim after the needles came out. I continued to plot at how I was going to remove the needles, and admiring the work I did on her. And before I knew it, she was done with her meal as well. I went to hand my plate over to her, and she took it without pause. She got up and began putting the meal away. She definitely had taking the initiative down, the anticipatory service, but she was missing steps. "Shouldn't you ask me if I wanted anything else first?" I asked.

She turned around and her face turned red with heat. She began stammering," I...Sir would...Sorry Sir...Like anything..."

"You're learning still. Don't worry about it this time, but learn from it," I said without further adding to her embarrassment.

"Thank you sir," she said and turned around meekly, finishing wrapping the meal up. She made several trips inside, and from the sound of it, was putting food away in the fridge and freezer. She brought a small plate out and scooped two remaining burgers onto it. As she made her last trip inside, I walked over to the sharps container and picked it up. I placed it on a table near the lawn chairs, and pulled the lawn chair she was sitting in closer to the one I was sitting in. I sat on the edge of that chair, leaning over the chair I was sitting in. As she came back out, I gestured to the chair and said, "Sit."

She walked over and sat on the chair. I pushed her back onto the chair and started with extracting the needles. Each needle I twisted or turned, causing it to scrape as it slid through her tender flesh. Doing this would maximize the pain each needle caused on the way out, and would increase the likelihood of bleeding and bruising. She wasn't giggling anymore. Each time I pulled a needle out, she would bite her lip and take a deep breath in. Blood began to pour out as I removed the needles. As I continued on, I began to worry she'd bite through her lip. Her gasps became sharper with each needle. After a few dozen, she begin to let out little whimpers, then whines, and finally she stopped biting her lip and let out moans with each needle. As I neared finishing, her whole torso was a mess of blood dripping down her body.

After the last needle was out, I reached down between her leg and slipped my finger into her, wiggling it around. "And after all that, I think you deserve a reward. And, it looks like you're all ready for it," I said, registering how soaking wet she was. The needles must have really turned her on. Definitely something I could use as a reward in the future. "How about we go for a swim."

I stood up and waited for her to stand up. She seemed slightly unsteady on her feet for a second, but quickly gained her balance and walked towards the pool. "Go ahead, dive in!" I said. I waited so I could watch her young supple body in the water. She dove in and came up a short distance away from the edge, her red hair soaking flat against her head. The blood on her skin vanished as she entered the water. As she floated there I admired my new property. Young. Soft. Obvious masochistic tendencies. Smart. I had definitely caught something worth keeping, at least for awhile.

I jumped in with a cannon ball, splashing water up in her face. Doesn't hurt to have a little fun. I swam over to her and scooped her up in my arms as I stood on the bottom of the pool. She wrapped her legs around me. I began to kiss her, and she kissed me back. My hand ran it's way into her hair as I bit her lip, sucking it into my mouth so I could massage it with my tongue. She let out a moan of pleasure as she tried to bite my lip back. I began to get hard despite the chilly water, as I nibbled and bit my way down her neck. She purred in my ear as my nibbles ran their way down to her collar. Wish a quick thrust, I slid inside her.

She let out a slight gasp as I slid in her, apparently unprepared for it, but she quickly adapted. She began grinding down on my dick as I slowly thrusted in and out of her. I bent her neck to the side and bit hard on the side of her neck; she let out a groan of ecstasy. Holding onto her neck with my teeth, I ran my hands down her sides and onto her hips. I pushed down in time with my thrust, trying to get deeper and deeper into her tight young pussy. I let go with my teeth, taking deep breaths as I got closer to orgasm.

She went into loud moans and began rolling her hips rhythmically into my crotch. I responded by making every thrust harder. My tempo sped up as I got closer, until I was on the edge of cumming. She began pounding her hips onto might in a primal lust, and I responded my rolling my hips deep into her, and unloading deep into her cunt. Her pussy gripped tightly around my dick as I pulsed shot after shot of hot jism into her womb. She let out a deep moan and began to kiss me in earnest, rolling her hips gently, milking me for every last drop.

After holding each other for what seemed like a really long time, we slowly separated. After we recovered, we began to enjoy the water, swimming around, playfully splashing and toying with each other. After a good while, we got out and dried off. I let her sit at my feet as I went inside and watched TV for the evening. She sat patiently, with her head on my knee. Whenever I was ready for a drink, she was quick to get one for me, before returning to her spot at my feet. We ate leftovers for dinner, her sitting at my feet while I sat at the bar.

As we turned in for the night, I decided to reward her for her good service, and invited her into my bed. We fucked again before I finally grew tired and turned in for the night. Last thing I remembered was laying with her beside me. I slept soundly that night, with my girl in my arms.

12