Walking Proud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewhore
thewhore
12 Followers

After a dozen strokes, the man picked up his pace. Like a machine he was now tearing into the woman's body. Her face was contorted with pain and fear, but I could see a faint glimmer of something else in her eyes. She was starting to like it.

All of a sudden I wanted to see the pounding of her flesh up close, so I slid down the wall until I kneeled between her spread legs. It was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. Just inches away from my face a monstrous cock, covered with a disgusting mixture of filth and cum was brutally stretching an equally filthy asshole. The woman was shaking violently with each thrust

The sheer power of the image in front of me made me drop my hands between my legs and rub my dripping cunt furiously.

Then a vicious idea crossed my mind. I seemed to have lost my inhibitions ages ago and my previous life appeared as distant as another galaxy. In minutes I had turned from a straight-laced lawyer into a filthy slut, a whore without any restrictions whatsoever. And I had just found out that I wanted to turn the woman above into the same kind of degraded being.

I raised my hands to her pussy and spread her lips. She was wet. When I inserted two fingers into her glistening hole, I could feel little spasms run through her. I began to fuck her pussy with my fingers in rythm with the man's cock. Faster and faster we pounded her helpless body. She was ours, completely at our mercy - and we didn't have any.

When I inserted two more finger into her steaming pussy, the woman began to buck. She shook her head from side to side and strange noises gurgled in her gagged throat. Her ass was already stretched beyond it's limits and now my fingers were stretching her cunt even wider - and I had no intention of stopping there.

I added my thumb, then slowly shoved my whole hand into her tight hole. Deeper and deeper I pushed my fist into her, until my wrist disappeared and I reached her cervix. To my amazement I could feel the movements of the stranger's cock through the soft tissue inside her.

I paused briefly to admire her stretched pussy and ass, then started to work on her.

My fist was ravaging the woman's hot flesh, slowly at first, then picking up a vicious speed. We pounded her at an insane rythm, sometimes pulling out completely, only to slam into her a split second later. The woman didn't seem human anymore. She had become a quivering mass of lust, every fiber of her body screaming, begging for relief. Her hips pushed against the two poles that were pounding her meat relentlessly, sometimes in unison, sometimes alternating

The sight of her pussy stretched around my wrist made me feel incredibly powerful and I attacked her even more savagely. Was this what men felt?

Then she came. Her whole body contracted, became rigid with a single powerful cramp. We continued to brutalize her holes, ramming into her with mad force, until a piercing scream escaped her, a scream that could not even be stifled by the gag in her mouth.

Then she collapsed onto the concrete, uncontrollable spasms running through her body.

As I looked at her body lying there in the dirt, I realized that I wasn't satisfied yet. I wanted more. I wanted for myself what she had gotten.

I looked at the man, only to see that his shaft was still hard. Grabbing his cock with one hand, I pulled him towards me. He pushed me onto my back and spread my legs wide with his hands. When my fingers spread my pussy wide open for him, he entered me with one deep thrust, pushing his gigantic cock into my wet hole up to the hilt.

It was furious. We attacked each other like beasts, hips thrusting, nails raking, teeth biting. He slammed into me at lightning speed and I thrust my cunt at him in response. In minutes it was over.

When my ravaged pussy contracted around his rod, he shot his hot load into me. I tossed and turned under him until my orgasms subsided and he left me on the dirty landing, spent and exhausted, but not satisfied yet.

To my surprise, the woman had been watching us intently, her eyes wide with lust. Under the curious gaze of the stranger I slowly got up and removed her gag. I held her chin with my left hand while the other dived between my legs and deep into my pussy in search of the hot liquid the man had shot into me just seconds ago. When I inserted my dirty, cum-drenched fingers into her mouth, she didn't protest. Greedily she licked and sucked my hand. I had her where I wanted her. Now I would take control of the situation - only to lose control in a mind blowing, devastating fuck.

The stranger released the woman's hands and I made her lie on her back. Then I positioned my dripping hole over her face and motioned for the man to step closer. From his appreciative look I knew that he understood. It was my show now.

I closed my mouth around his monster once more and lowered myself onto the woman. My pussy parted as her tongue and nose pushed into me. I could see cum oozing out of my cunt and onto her contorted face. My hips began to rock back and forth and the woman's lips, tongue and nose slid from my pussy to my ass and back.

Meanwhile the stranger had shoved his cock into my throat as deep as he could. He did not move, but I could feel him growing inside me. The feeling of power got me into a frenzy. My hot flesh was flying back and forth over the woman's face. When I felt my orgasm build inside me, I stopped.

Removing the man's cock from my mouth, I stood up and stepped towards the wall again. When my hands touched the hard surface, I didn't feel grime or dirt anymore, nor did the place seem bad to me. It was me that had become bad and the surrounding was just as good to me as a tidy bedroom to ordinary people. I, on the other hand, was sure that I would never fuck in a bed again.

I leaned my face against the wall and, spreading my legs, I thrust out my ass once more. When my fingers spread my asshole wide, my minions knew that I was ready. I glanced over my shoulder and saw that the stranger was thrusting his cock into the woman's willing mouth. I smiled. My assailant was getting ready for me. Closing my eyes, I waited for the final act.

Then everything seemed to happen in slow motion. The woman wedged herself between me and the concrete, her body and face covered with greasy, liquid lust. We kissed, sharing the taste of depravation. As our kiss grew wilder, I could sense the man approaching my soft and vulnerable flesh. He was the ultimate destroyer, all powerful muscles. I shivered with anticipation.

Then the man placed his hard hands between my legs and lifted me off my feet, placing me right on the top of his quivering shaft. The woman spread my ass and together they pulled me down, impaling me on the hot iron of my torturer. My vision blurred as they forced his cock into my asshole, almost ripping me apart. Then my feet touched the ground again and I was his, completely. I placed my hands on the wall for support and for an eternal moment we just stood there, waiting for a silent command.

Fingers entered my hot cunt, two, then three, pushing into my wet flesh, clawing, pressing, pinching. My hips started to move slowly. More fingers still, until the woman's hand was buried inside me. She curled her hand into a fist and the moment came, the silent command was uttered. Only we could hear it.

As one they slammed into me, two masses of meat penetrating my flesh. The man behind me set the pace and together they pounded into my torn holes like demons. My head was spinning from the fury of their onslaught. Never have I even dreamed of being taken with such force. My body shook and contracted every time the massive cock sank into my asshole, every time the clenched fist hit my cervix.

I was in a frenzy now, my hips bucking uncontrollably. The ravaged tissue between my legs seemed to be on fire. My own hot juices cover my legs. I shout for them to fuck me harder, curse them for not being savage enough.

The stranger kept pumping into my asshole, sending waves of lust through my shaking body. The fist inside my pussy pounded me without mercy. It seemed like hours had passed since the two had lifted me off my feet. Then the man doubled his efforts.

He slammed into my ass like freight train, tearing into me with savage wanton. The woman twisted and turned her fist inside me, her other hand digging into my lips and clit. Her knuckles and nails finally drove me over the edge.

An incredibly powerful surge started to move from my feet upwards. Every nerve was on fire with unquenched lust. When I finally came, it was almost too much to bear. My orgasm was as painful as it was powerful and it tore through me like a storm. Screaming, I banged my fists into the wall, trying to bear the impossible.

Then it was over. Like a pile of dirty rags I lay on the ground, still shaking.

When I got to my feet, I realized that the man had left. The woman was sprawled on the stairs, her hands buried deep in her cunt, eyes glassy. Without hesitation I approached her and lowered myself between her legs. She tossed under me as I licked her filthy lips, wailing and moaning. She tasted like a whore. When she came, I bit hard into her clit and she gushed all over my face.

We must have passed out.

When I came to, the woman was trying to cover herself with the dirty remains of her clothes. I found that I actually still had my skirt and blouse on. When we looked into each others eyes, we found an understanding there, something that went beyond simple friendship. We were both sluts, but we would walk the streets proudly, heads held high. We might let ourselves get fucked by every Tom and Joe in town, but nobody could touch us.

We had been tried by fire and passed

As we staggered into the subway station once more, dirty as we were, people turned away from us. Hands were raised to cover noses. But when a man made a rude remark, the woman at my side hissed at him like wildcat until he fled. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

When we finally boarded the train, only two other passengers were in the car. The men looked like railroad workers and had apparently just finished the nightshift. They were black.

"I heard that black guys have enormous cocks," the woman whispered in my ear.

I smiled at her.

"You little slut, you want to take them on?"

We looked at each other for a long moment. As if on cue, we stood up and slowly approached our prey. They never had a chance - as did we.

thewhore
thewhore
12 Followers
12