All Comments on 'Walls of Pleasure'

by fntsydrmr

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Switching tenses mid-stream can get frustrating

There could have been a smoother break between the two tenses. The rest is just personal quibbles and as there are so many readers there is no way to easily address all reading types.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hot

Good hot sex story.THANKS.Write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A damned good first effort

Excellent story for a new writer. Please keep them coming!

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed it from the Start to the Finish.

Your husband is a lucky man to have wife with a wonderfully dirty mind. Good luck with the writing, you have the makings of a excellent writer and story teller.

William smythWilliam smythover 7 years ago
Good first effort

You have a wonderful imagination, a talent for erotica and a hell of a fine understanding husband

I give you a 5 on all counts---and not anonamously

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
Not my cup of tea but it was well-written

You have some talent as a writer and more stories from you would be good.

Ignore the people who attack erotic stories and sound like they are from a Church Lady's Group. I don't know why they come here, to be honest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is she a nurse?

It is unclear. if not so she would not have gone to medical school. Granted I skimmed as this was truly tough to read and o8wered my iq by at least a point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Telling the Story

Part of your story is a narrative, part 1st person. Just use one

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
Must we look at this as just a fantasy, that the character wrote to her husband?

Must we look at this as just a fantasy, that the character wrote to her husband? If it was so, fantasies can be the craziest ones, since that's only a fantasy between a married couple! I only understood this when I read a comment from the writer...If I hadn't read that comment I would think this was a story in a parallel world, diseases free, and how a woman that worked in a medical office would fuck and suck 5 men that she "had NO idea who these men were and what they looked like"...So taking it as a fantasy 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You talk about having a hidden talent...

...I think you need to leave it hidden. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow.

That was fucking awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Desert vs dessert

Look it up.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

"An establishment where a bunch of random guys stand around with their dicks poking through a hole in the wall to be completely used and abused. Hell, men get used in one way or another, why not use their cocks for just simply pleasure? Pure pleasure, at absolutely no cost or attachment. Yes, please, I'm in! "

Pure pleasure, at absolutely no cost or attachment.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??!!!

Unprotected sex with 5 complete strangers has NO COST??

STD Russian roulette with a very real possibility of giving her husband AIDS

Instead the moron gets hard and fucks her and says he is lucky.

At the very least she has just given him warts and/or herpes, at the worst she has sentenced him to death.

Cheating cunt needs a bullet not a spanking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A PAINFUL PLACE

You have begun a journey that is difficult. Posting on this site actually makes writing more painful for a novice.

Unfortunately, many comments are personal attacks on the author. Most of the rest are opinions about like/dislike a story. Then you will occasionally find the comment that is very helpful.

It's a cliche about writing, the author needs a thick skin, take critical comments don't take them personally. Very often it doesn't work and feelings are hurtđź’”.

I recommend you not post here again until later. That is because you DO have talent. Go to school for writing courses. Write stories. Write more stories. Build your confidence and on your talent. Develop your writing skills. Use the peer review that is available. Then when you post here it will be for your satisfaction. You will be able to easily ignore the comments, laugh at the righteous indignation, or take advantage of the few nuggets of helpful criticism.

I'm not going to comment on this story. It's your first post and the amateur editor failed to help you.

So good luck fntsydrmr. Hopefully we will read more from you, just not soon.

AMerryman✌

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As soon as you made her a smoker, it all made sense.

A compulsive dependent ignorant person. Why not smoke, why not fuck strangers, why not pass on whatever she contracted to her husband, and children? After all, its all about what she wants. Reading about the sexual depravity of the mentally ill is not erotic.

And if you ever do get a chance to talk to any health professional that works with sexual dysfunction or STD's its not arousing. In fact, its demoralizing, and often disgusting. Try swabbing the puss pouring out of some guy's penis, or cleaning the grass clipping and leaves out of some motor cycle mama's vagina. Not arousing. You are as clueless as your female character is brainless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Are you kidding?

To all you people who feel like you've got to slam a new writer's submissions, all I can say is that if you can do better, start writing! And for those of you who say that she's sick or perverted, how the hell did you get to reading her story unless you were already on this site rubbing one off to other stories?? Get off your high horses and put away the bible...give the woman a break or go the hell away!

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Specifically directed at the anon-fucktard named Chris

People post shitty comments just the way other people post shitty stories like this one. If you are okay with people posting garbage like this, then garbage is what you should expect in the comments as well. As for the "why don't you try your hand at writing stories" excuse, please don't use it. It hurts me to think of you as a self-aware human being when you use that excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiot comments

Taking these stories as real cracks me up. If your looking for vanilla sex why are you on this site? I don't know many people who fantasize with guys wearing condoms.

fntsydrmrfntsydrmrover 7 years agoAuthor
Took some advice.

I resubmitted another version, edited. I suppose I did confuse some readers with using more than one tense. I fixed that. Also, the story is just that. A story. I have yet to read a story on this site that mentions anything at all about a condom. In writing, I think the world is disease free unless specifically stated otherwise. Its make believe.

Thank you to the writer of the painful place comment. Good criticism is always a good thing.

Again, I have made some adjustments and waiting on aproval.

To everyone who has positively commented or sent positive feedback, thank you! It's appreciated. To everyone who liked my story, I'm glad. We enjoyed it too. To everyone who had something negative to say, thank you also. Brush it off, and try again. Everyone starts somewhere.

My imagination is a fun place to be, I like it there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good for a first time

Was it perfect? No.

Could the grammar and logic have been better? Sure!

Was it an interesting effort for a first time writer? I think so.

Thanks for sharing your fantasy and effort. Please keep writing.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Great first story

Keep writing, you have talent xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Meh.

...it wasn't cheating, because she didn't know them and there were only five? What does it take to be considered cheating?

Seems like there is much more untold story here than what was told. Like we came into the room in the middle of the thing.

So, you either need to go back and tell the back story, or go forward and tell the rest of the story.....as it stands, good, bad, indifferent...it really isn't a story....unless it's part of several submissions completing the telling.....please also get some help for the technical details in your writing. Bad grammar and spelling, don't define the sorry, per se, but the tend to limit reader enjoyment. Some just sense something out of whack. Others see and stumble on the mistakes you let through. It is the mark of a great writer that as much attention is placed on and work involved in the editing and housekeeping as in writing the original. You might consider that as part of your work ethic in future.

Thank you...I think.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Just Asking

Has anyone out there ever fucked an anonymous person and, if so, why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You Can Be A Wife Or A Whore

But you cannot be both. Once you break your marriage vows, you cease being a wife and become a whore. And any woman who fucks a man or men that she doesn't even know their name is definitely a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOL, the punishment brings me back

Back in my younger, happier days when my beloved wife was alive, occasionally (maybe once a month) I would allow wifey to have a little extramarital adventure, but the rules that we both agreed to were quite stringent. I choose who it's with, I choose when, where, and what the boundaries are. A couple of our friends were involved over the years, trusted friends who knew what the situation was and would not take advantage and knew damn well to treat her like the angel she was in normal social situations. If she was in a really slutty mood me and the friend would tag team her and absolutely, gloriously wear her the fuck out, but more often than not she had her time with the friend first and me afterward. I had to be there to observe, and I counted her orgasms (and she was a very special woman who would orgasm every few minutes no matter what kind of sex it was and maybe even had more orgasms from anal than from vaginal sex, though her vaginal orgasms were stronger). Afterwards when the friend left, I would assume dominance over her with my "anger" over her cumming so many times without my cock, fingers, or tongue causing it, and I would spank her accordingly (bare hand on bare ass, while she is leaking cum from her snatch and usually her ass too) for each orgasm I saw her have, then I would throat fuck her while telling her what a filthy girl she is (which never lasted more than 5 minutes before she was swallowing my batter since I didn't jerk off when I watched her so my nuts would already be ready to explode), then I would take her to the shower and berate "my naughty cum slave" for displeasing her master while she washed herself and douched, and I would describe in length how I had reclaimed her mouth and must now reclaim her pussy and asshole before she would be allowed the gift of sleep, and afterward we usually wrap up the master/slave routine with some frantic, rough anal sex, then with that routine done, we would cuddle for a bit and (after I wash my cock of course) finish with very slow, tender vaginal sex to end the night...and by end the night I mean pass the fuck out in a tangled mess. Oh god I miss her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next time try to keep it believable

"had to have been a good thirteen or fourteen inches long and about three inches in diameter."

Really 3 inches in diameter? Wouldn't he pass out every time he gets an erection?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anonymous

Why would I read this? You admit at the beginning it's made up! No interest at all..

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Fortunately

Fortunately, her husband read this garbage and she isn't writing any longer.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Glorifying reasons for wives to cheat should be a red flag to your husband.

If my wife wrote this I would truly wonder about her and her deepest desires. And NOT in a good way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous