Walls of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found a spot a couple blocks away from the boardwalk, and starting what seemed to be the most exciting, and longest walk of my life. I arrived back at the Kum Den (so damn appropriately named) and walked behind the building right past the restaurant.

As I came around the corner, I saw a dumpster, a set of stairs leading up to the apartments above the restaurant, and a set that goes to what looked to be the basement. There was a pretty bush of sunflowers on each side of the stairwell. I thought, "This is it. I have found it."

I walked down the stairs to find two more doors. Trying to figure out which door to use, I start looking at the signs that were on each of the doors. One read "employees and members only," and the other had no sign, just a sunflower wreath with a few orange tiger lilies made of fake flowers that hung on the door. In the middle of the wreath there was a ceramic tile which had a keyhole engraved in the center of it. I chose the door with the wreath.

I walked into this building, where there was a large foyer with a seating area, and a sign that stood in the middle, with some masks. The sign said, "Please take one to keep your identity clean until you find your destination." Thinking, "Wow... ok, so this place is legit. The people are very concerned with your privacy. Let's do it!!"

I grabbed a pretty black and white half face mask that had big fluffy feathers, some sparkly jewels and looked to resemble a peacock's tail. I held my head high and began to seductively walk down this long, narrow hallway that is dimly lit, and smells of sex. Each door held a sign with a number on it, as well as a light above the door with an "in use" or "vacant" neon lit up. It seemed that the rooms on the right were all even numbers and the left were odd numbers. I kept walking, as I walked deeper into the hall, the numbers got larger and some were repeated. I turned my head and saw my number. It was on the left, and there were many more rooms continuing down the hallway.

I entered the room, locked the door with the heavy dead bolt. I turned around. The room was well lit. I saw a chair, two light switches, two buttons; one red, one green, and walls, extremely close together, regular solid walls, that's it! Having just read about glory holes, I was expecting to see some holes in the walls, around hip height, but there was nothing.

I examined my surroundings closer. The room was like a small box room, almost a cubicle, smaller than you would find in the dressing room of an up-market fashion store. I could reach out my arms and touch opposite walls. I was slightly confused, wondering where the holes for my fuck toys were. I thought I had made a mistake and was about to unbolt the door and leave, feeling slightly claustrophobic in the small space, but then I noticed a small sign on the back of the door which simply stated "Stay dressed or undress -- what happens in here is your choice!".

I undressed, and not surprisingly, I slipped out of my panties and my juices ran down my leg. I sat down in the chair, hell, even if this was all bullshit, which seemed to be the case, I made it here, and just the thought alone of what I set out to do was enough to get me to pop off with only rubbing my very swollen clit for a couple of minutes.

I opened my eyes and it clicked. "Dumbass, what is the green button for?" I thought to myself. Ah, the green button. That button was the most erotic button I had ever touched, who would have thought a simple push of a stupid green button would forever change me.

Of course, in our past sexual endeavors, I had been with more than one man at the same time, three was the most we had ever tried, perfect for a man to fill each of my holes at the same time. Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever thought this was about to become reality. I flipped one of the light switches and assumed it was the control for the "in use" neon light above the door outside of this tiny little room. I pushed that green button that stared me directly in the face for what felt to be an eternity. In one smooth movement, the three walls around me had begun their decent into the floor. The wall with the door remained the same.

There they were! Five amazing, hard cocks, each peeking through holes just big enough for them to fit through. I was in a little room, surrounded on three sides by throbbing dicks just waiting for me to do with as I want. One wall had one cock poking through, the others had two. On my left, the two cocks were side-by-side, about a foot apart. On my right there were two cocks, one almost directly above the other. I felt like a little kid in a candy shop with no clue what I wanted to grab at first. I quickly dropped to my knees, grabbing at every single one of these beautiful pieces of meat. Some were large, some were small, they were all the absolute right size.

I grabbed a cock that looked to be a darker complexion man and started pumping it with my fist, this man had a pretty good amount of girth to him, and looked to stand about eight inches long, it over filled my dainty little hand so nicely. With my other hand I grabbed at another penis that looked white and I began stroking him to match the pace of my other hand. I reached out my neck and took another man into my mouth, a black cock, very veiny, very thick and about nine inches in length.

My mouth was so full, and my pussy was incredibly ready to be fucked. I turned around and faced a different dick, which was also black and just a little smaller than the first black dick. I put my mouth on him and began to whirl my tongue around the tip of that hard cock, took him deep into my throat, my mouth began to salivate, I spit the excess saliva onto his shaft and began to pump him firm and fast while I took the next cock into my mouth. I switched back and forth between these men, with one of them in my hand or in my mouth until my jaw began to get tired. I reached down with one of the black men still in my mouth to feel my pussy, I was dripping onto the floor, I began to fuck myself with my free hand. I bounced between these men until it was time.

I took the white man in my hand, backed up to the wall and guided him into my pussy, fucking him, dripping my juice all over his cock and down the wall, pushing him deeper into my mouth, I bent forward a little further and took the black man directly across from me into my mouth while switching between the other three men in my hands.

I rotated my ass to face the wall to my left and took the long, thinner man into my asshole. I threw my leg up onto the wall in front of me, in a standing split position with my leg extended up over my head, I pushed him further in that tight, brown space between my luscious cheeks. I felt my pussy tighten and quiver, drove my fingers deep inside and started fucking my hand just as hard as I was fucking the throbbing cock in my ass. I exploded all over my hand, I could feel my insides tighten and release over and over again.

I spun my ass around to the opposite wall as soon as I came down off of that high and took the two men that looked to be stacked on top of each other. My favorite! Double penetration, one black cock and a tan one. I took the tan one and shoved it into my wet pussy to lube it up with my own pussy juice, and continued fucking it until he was wet, took him out and backed my ass up onto him, he pushed at the same time, he was pushing into me as I reached down between my legs and found my wet fuck hole again with the black head, he pushed into me at the same time I sat back into the wall a little further.

These two faceless, bodiless cocks were entering my cunt and asshole just as fast as I was fucking them back, it only took about a minute before I was cumming all over this black dick, looking down, I saw the white foamy cream slathered all over him, I was so hot that I quickly came down from my peak and continued fucking these stiff cocks while I was jerking the two others with the other cock buried deep in my throat, fucking my head.

I had five hard cocks under my complete control at the same damn time. I had never felt any more whoreish in all of my sex life. I came again on this black man's cock at the same time he and the man in my ass did. I turned around and licked it all clean and sucked on the man above him that was in my brown hide away spot, slurping up every last drop of his seed from the tip of his member.

I faced the wall and sucked on a new dick, this one was also black and quite veiny. I spit on his cock, pushed my titties together and began to fuck him, taking his cock into my mouth every time he pushed further up into my mountainous cleavage. I reached out to the left side of the room, taking the white shaft and began to fuck him with my hand. I did this until these two men came, exploding all over my chin, and neck and the other filled my hand, dripping down my arm. I rubbed it all into my nipples, chest and belly. I needed to cum again myself.

There was one man who still hadn't came, the only black cock in the room that entirely made me nervous, but so very giddy with anticipation and hesitation. My pussy was feeling very used but not entirely stretched wide open. This last black dick had to have been a good thirteen or fourteen inches long and about three inches in diameter. Holy fuck. I've played with some pretty big toys, and have had some pretty big dicks before, but god damn!

Hesitantly, I put my leg up on the wall and struggled to shove this massive hunk of meat in my pussy. I had never felt so full before. There was an intense pinching feeling that I was unsure of, and I was feeling as though I was being ripped apart from the inside. My pussy released some more juices, as to accommodate the entirety of the new big black monster that was filling up my insides. Starting to relax, I felt myself expanding, and adjusting to this new feeling. It wasn't before long that I started to hump him vigorously.

With the tightness of my cunt wrapped entirely around this enormous rod, I began to feel him twitch. The shaft started to become extremely hard, as he started to thrust inside of me from the other side of the wall. I begin to violently slam my body against the wall, unable to control myself or my breathing, he twitched again.

My mind goes blank, and I lose all recollection of where I am. I could not focus on anything except all of the feeling deep within the walls of my tight pussy. Ripping, tearing, pinching. That warm feeling came to my ears, and I heard a slight humming sound, my eyes close, my knees go weak, and suddenly I came so hard all over this girthy piece of beautiful human flesh inside of my twat. I needed more, I continued to fuck the largest dick that had ever entered my body, pinching and twisting my nipples so hard that I was bringing myself to yet another orgasm.

My toes were tingling; my pussy was so slippery that this gigantic cock was pumping back into me with such ease despite the tightness. I looked down as I started to produce the milky white creamy nectar, I was cumming again. I damn near hit the floor. Trying to catch my breath, squatting down, I took him in my hands, opened my mouth and started pumping him with my fists, sucking away at his head. I felt him tighten up in my hand, closed my eyes and let this man jizz all over my face.

Completely sated, I collapsed to my knees as I slammed my hand down on that red button. Those three solid, normal walls came straight up out of the cracks in the floor of this room where I just experienced the most fulfilling fucking I could have ever imagined. I found myself hunched over on the floor, catching my breath and trying to process what actually just happened.

I literally just fucked until my little heart and pussy was content. Five raging hard cocks that I had no idea who they were. My snatch was feeling so used, abused and stretched out. I was concerned that I had just completely fucked up my anatomy and the natural tightness of my sweet little pussy. Afraid my normal every day sex would never feel the same.

I gathered my things, and dressed myself. I was so thirsty and in desperate need of a drink. I unbolted the door, grabbed my peacock mask, flipped both of the light switches to the off position, and began my decent down that dim hallway. I hung my mask on the hook and walked out of the building, just as a short, fat, Mexican looking woman was walking down the stairwell. I smiled shyly at her, and began walking to the jeep.

*********************************** I had an hour ride home to sit with my thoughts and figure out how the hell I was going to explain this to my husband, now nervous that I completely fucked up, and may have actually cheated on him. Fuck. My heart begins to race. I was trying to calm myself down, and realized that no, he might get mad, really fucking mad, but I didn't cheat. I had no idea who these men were, what they looked like, the only part of them that touched me was their dick, and nobody knew I was there. There was no chance of either one of us potentially being embarrassed by my actions. I did not see one familiar face when I was eating my food, had I seen someone I knew, I would have just left. I didn't, so I stayed. I felt so very stretched out, and sloppy wet, I couldn't wait to get home and shower myself. I felt dirty, but so amazing.

*********************************** Zack didn't say anything, but throughout the entire time, I had his dick in my hand and was stroking it softly, and feeling myself get wet all over again. My recollection of the day's events had given him such a raging hard on. I looked up at my husband and he was just staring straight up at the ceiling. Zack hadn't said a single word, and I felt as though my heart literally stopped.

Still feeling his hard cock in my hand, he pushed me off of him, flipped me over onto my belly, and whacked me ten times on each cheek, pulled me up onto my knees and rammed his cock hard into my asshole, with no lube. Zack pounded into me hard and deep, with his hand wrapped tightly around my throat, just as I felt myself starting to lose consciousness, he rammed into me one last time and released deep within my bowels and let go of my neck. He stayed there pulsating for a minute.

"Wife, I am going to spank you so hard. Then we will talk."

I couldn't speak, I didn't know what to say, but I knew that I had better just keep my mouth shut, and accept the rest of my punishment.

Zack got up, turned me towards him, diving into my mouth with his tongue. Our tongues fought a violent war, leaving me breathless with one last smooth, sweet kiss on my lips. He took my head in his hands, pulled my head close to his, looked me in my eyes and said "I love you, but you're such a bad girl and this is going to be painful, very painful." Again, I was speechless.

Zack got out the paddle, reached for my arms, pulled me up off of the bed, in a gentle, caring motion he turned me around, sat down on the bed, patted his knee and waved me over with his finger. I was sad, but I understood. With each stroke of that paddle across my ass, it stung more and more. It felt like it was cutting my skin. My face was firmly buried in the pillow to try to mask my crying and screeching. My husband firmly spanked me with that paddle for what felt like two hundred times.

A good fifteen minutes went by and he had finally finished giving my spanking. I was told get up, he stood up, wrapped me in his arms, and I let the tears flow uncontrollably down my face onto Zack's chest. He kissed the top of my head and said "I love you, are you ok?" I still couldn't muster up any words to speak, I could only nod through the sniffles and tears. I laid down on the bed on my belly as he grabbed the lotion off of my vanity, and began to rub the lotion into my red, swollen, welted cheeks in a circular motion.

"Momma, did you have a good time today?"

"Yes, Master."

"Did you feel properly filled and fucked?"

"Yes, Master."

"Did you think I was going to be pleased with you."

"No, Master. I don't know, I really didn't think. I was just thinking about my pussy."

"Yes. I am glad you enjoyed yourself, and thank you for telling me about it, did you leave anything out?"

"No, Master. I told you everything."

"Everything?"

"Yes, Master. Everything. .... Wait. I felt like a whore, and I kind of liked it."

"I know you did. Good girl."

Just like that, I got the spanking of a life time, and what was about to be the most passionate sex of my life. Zack pulled me close into him, kissed me so passionately, and held me tight. He slipped his hand down and felt every curve of my body, with the softest touch he had ever felt me with.

Zack had made his way to my pussy and slipped two fingers deep into my hole. I was drenched. He rolled me delicately onto my back and came close into my face, so close I could feel his breath on my skin. He whispered "I love you more than anything in the universe, I am so incredibly happy and lucky to have you."

My husband had moved his hand and slowly pushed his throbbing cock deep into me, and made love to me, softly, sweetly and slowly. We held each other close, so close that we could feel each other's hearts beating on our own chest. We thrust our hips into each other simultaneously, syncing our rhythm.

Zack looked down into my eyes and said "Mine, forever."

I answered, "I belong to you, for always," just as we both came together, as one.

My husband rolled me over, still inside me, laid me on his chest and we fell fast asleep, completely in love.

12