All Comments on 'Wally Finds Out'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
turtle9666turtle9666almost 7 years ago
Landing strip

Counter that comment. I love the landing strip, keep em coming.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
WALLY FINALLY ARRIVES

but now he needs a map. TK U MLJ LV NV

francis_toliverfrancis_toliveralmost 7 years ago
Always a pleasure JPB

and thanks for another great read. Oh, and btw, I read my wife the blonde guy jokes and had her laughing out loud.

Again, thanks for your work and for sharing it with us.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 7 years ago
Pretty good Bob.

Personally I would have liked more in the way of a confrontation with the wife. Maybe it's sadistic on my part, but I wanted to see more of an effort to save the smoking wreck of a marriage she had been so callously taking for granted. Still, I know you write for your own enjoyment so I'll just thank you for sharing your talent with us.

FD45FD45almost 7 years ago
Okay

I got a chuckle out of the cup of coffee and two popcicles joke.

I kind of like the monetary strategy too. That was the refreshing thing about this.

I guess there are three things. I liked the 'twist' that the boss was forced to work with one of the exes. Talent is a rare commodity. If Tom and Claudia were doing good jobs, it seems wasteful to cast them aside without a burble. I like that this remained partially true.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
Another dumbass story where the insanely hot waitresses

Are totally hot for a middle aged guy with no prospects. Right. Go fuck yourself.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
Requiem for a non liquet, non sequitur of a story

JPB is just trolling his heart out in his literary dotage, daring someone to take this submission seriously. Not me ....not again .

avidfaavidfaalmost 7 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the story, JPB, I really do appreciate it. It brightens my day a little when I can start with a story like this. Well done.

My only criticism is that it didn't wash my car or cut my grass, other than that, it did all the things a good LW story is supposed to do.

But, next time, try a little harder and see if you can at least get the grass cutting thing done, okay?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Meh...

The dialogue was robotic. Your characters need to show more emotion. Try using facial expressions or tags that show what they are feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Snaking into Mexico?

Decent srory, but you do need an editor. Sooo many mistakes.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 7 years ago
Gave it a 4

Why? There are some typical burn the bitch elements in this story, but Claudia didn't get totally burned: her career actually improved. Thomas got burned, totally, which is a typical element of BTB stories, but Claudia did OK.

I didn't give it a 5 because of too much jumpiness in the story segments, and there is a lot of implausibility in Wally continuing to copulate with Claudia for so long, just to maintain having a sex life, without Claudia noticing some change in his behavior. There was a subtle, unwritten undercurrent that Wally was actually getting off on knowing his wife was screwing around; otherwise, he'd never have been able to maintain screwing his wife that often, without her noticing something was wrong.

It wasn't mentioned, but Claudia had to be douching a lot, because any man is going to notice sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To many holes

Not your best. How could Claudia say it was just sex giving up thing she never gave him, and how or why would Sarah drop the sex even though she brought Claudia back to her office. Talent or not she wouldn't want that slut who ruined her marriage in her face and she even stopped screwing Wally. It doesn't compute.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Not Bad

Count me as a Landing Strip fan.

I don't know why, but it feels like I read this before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh, for God's sakes!

That was a fun story. Can't you people just enjoy the ride? Thanks again, JPB. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anony,what is?

Dear Anony,

While you moan and groan about Jpb's spelling mistake(s),what does Srory mean?

SelqSelqalmost 7 years ago
Another enjoyable story.

Thank you for a fun and entertaining read, JPB, it's always entertaining seeing which way you are going to take a story.

The Landing Strip also gets my vote.

5 stars just for the entertainment. Thank you for writing and always looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
People, People Pay Attention

1st reduce your income level

2nd get divorced

3rd seek revenge

First is optional, but DO NOT mix up 2 and 3 or you will pay!

If you get her/him fired first then they come after you for support in the divorce

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Always like your stories

Howdy Bob,

Another good one. Some nice background and the jokes were cute too. You've never failed to please us avid readers. Keep your muse happy and satisfied or some good ole boy will whisk her away (BG).

Look forward to your next posting.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Another Fun Story From JPB

And we'll just have to write the sequel in our minds, I suppose -- the one wherein Cookie lives up to the promise of: "If I was yours I'd fuck your eyes out and be the best wife you could ever hope for."

Thanks for another fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you, Bob.

A good story, but sad. I guess that shows what a great writer you are, Bob.

I love stories that end with justice.

Rogn123Rogn123almost 7 years ago
I remember reading this or a very similar story

Before, but I'm not going to spend time tracking it down

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Heading for divorce #2 is where that goes

She made it clear that she was available for sex while he was married, just because his wife was cheating. That's damaged goods and broken morality, and the exact kind of slut who will get revenge by slutting around if she mistakenly thinks you are cheating on her.

Also, way too many lame and extremely old jokes padding the story. Please don't do that again.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Nice

Not a true BTB tale but a great tale of consequences. Hopefully the ex-wife is really missing her husband and although her work is thriving, she is alone and lonely. The future is bright for our betrayed hero and he has nowhere to go but up.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Boy JPB keeps showing his talent

Boy JPB keeps showing his talent. I'm glad he's back with his funny and convoluted stories. I know what the end would be. I just don't know how he will get me there. Thanks for keep writing for all us who admire and enjoy your work.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 7 years ago
Typical excellent JPB story

5*

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 7 years ago
but business is business

Thomas wasn't that good of a CEO, Sarah found out she was not only better at it but she also enjoyed doing it.

So getting rid of him made sense for the business too.

Claudia was very good as an office manager, in fact being Thomas' PA (and lover) held her back professionally.

So from Sarah's POV it made sense to keep her on, besides the whole sexual harassment lawsuit prevention.

Sarah felt that it would be awkward to work directly with Claudia while having sex with her ex Wally, that is an emotional response - how do you argue emotions with logic? If you try it will be unsuccessful.

So Claudia doesn't get burned, but her ex has done well enough without her that she knows he is not sitting home crying over her.

Even if she isn't getting her nose rubbed in that her boss and her ex were getting together she would know that it had happened, and he landed on his feet after that ended.

If you are dealing with a narcissist making them see that you don't miss them can be great revenge.

That is where the saying 'Living well is the best revenge' is true.

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Entertaining Tale

JPB is a master of the art... I have to admit that I would have like to here Claudia's explanation of what advantage she would be bringing to her marriage by cheating...

Very cloudy part of the story after she reacted so negatively to being served...

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 7 years ago

Just read it! ⛦⛦⛦⛦⛦

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 7 years ago
Pocket Book

I am thinking about compiling a joke book of the Landing Strip jokes! Oh, yeah, and this is classic JPB. I DID miss Hubby calling-out Sweetie about what she had been denying him ... and the death-planning!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

Good, solid story that one. 5 Stars.

okonz25okonz25almost 7 years ago

A good angle with the lottery winnings. Most unclaimed winning tickets are lost, but i wonder how many go unclaimed to spite a spouse.

Also, I wonder if Sandra did any house cleaning at Benson Industries. It appears that it was common knowledge that Billings and Claudia were having an affair, but no one thought to inform the BOSS and CEO Sandra. The HR director at least should of because the sexual harassment issues,

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 7 years ago
Good story but:

I felt like I was left hanging at the end wondering what happened.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
That worked really well, another 5* story from JPB.

Wally got what he deserved, which was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good angle!

It seems it's always the man who screws around on the woman. Nice to see the reverse and to see the reverse side of the divorce action (fictional or not).

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 7 years ago
JPB has done it right this time!!!

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A fairly well crafted retelling

Of a story we've all read a dozen times or more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Filling, if unsatisfying. Fast Food.

A hamburger, fries, and a coke. What Bob lacks in quality he makes up for in quantity. The more dramatic suspenseful and emotionally compelling part of the story is the part Bob left out: Why did a presumably good loyal intelligent wife become the bosses slut, and so blatantly that only the detached dumbshit husband, and the detached dumbshit wife, didn't know? Why did the wife even care that she was caught, since the evidence indicates she cared more for her asshole boss than she did for her husband? Yeah, she played the prostitute card, I did it for the money. So who else is she doing to save money? And the videos, which Bob did not describe, would show if she was simply providing a prostitutes business fuck, or it she was reveling and enjoying the sex with enthusiasm and passion. You would think the discussion regarding murder would be ample evidence to persuade the slut wife to accept getting fired with no harassment complaint tied to no murder conspiracy charges.

But all that would take so much more time and effort and THOUGHT. Bob just wanted a vehicle to tell jokes. Are you auditioning to become a joke writer?

Still, the fast food is better than the puke usually served up by the cuckorotica clique, so thanks for some fun easy reading. Just hate it when a prime cut of meat is turned into hamburger; what a waste.

Samhain8415Samhain8415almost 7 years ago
Bobby and brianna

We gonna get another story on these two? Looks like trouble in paradise

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cookie cutter

Same basic lines. Guy gets screwed by cheating wife. Some legal sturm und drang. Then he ends up with great pussy. Then gets together with a hottie. Yawn.

But the story slightly redeems itself with this gem. I did laugh out loud.

"I got up and let her sitting there. And I smiled knowing that when she got ready to leave she would find out that I hadn't paid the check and she as going to be stuck with it."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Boring

Same old same old. Give it up JPB. 1 star. Why write on an erotic story site and no sex.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
A good read but...

A good read but @JPB has better stories...3*

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 7 years ago
Good Reading time

appreciate a good story right now since too few new stories currently. It did have an ending at least more than too many JPB stories.

Please keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
STORY IS GOOD

Please! Write a Spy triller, or a National Hero, or something with a bit of bite, while still having The cheating wife fare and how he deals with her?

PLEEEEEEEEEZE NO MORE DEPRESSING STANDARD WIFE CHEATS, GETS CAUGHT

GETS SERVED ETC ETC ETC!

Thanks for sharing this good story with us!

Love you all! GREG.

OH 70 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Really good story. But some of the jokes were lame. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I gave it five stars.

I gave the highest rating because I want others to read your work. You're among the best on the site. Please keep writing. Panther fan.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 7 years ago
5

Another good one from JPB

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 7 years ago
5*

for a good old school bread and butter cheating wife story in a a hateful septic sea of wimpy wife sharing and humiliation fetish crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
JPB

You are ALWAYS entertaining! - Claud137

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
It's sad his opinion of himself is so low

His ex gets the promotion even after her betrayal of him, the company, and the ex husband of the company owner/CEO.

Meanwhile he rises to the level of blond jokes. Making him a punch line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
she back stabbed him, cold bloodedly

he back stabbed her, in return. good job done, ain't raised no cuck here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wimp tale

Waste of time

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 7 years ago
another great one

thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Blemish In Your Story

Claudia got a raise and promotion and didn't even lose her job. Her husband did not use the videos to his advantage with their family and friends. She had publicly humiliated him among her coworkers who spread the information all over the community. Yes, she lost the house; but so did he. She came out of the divorce actually better off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NOT ENOUGH PAIN...

That cheating slut really did come out of the divorce smelling like a rose. Better job and a raise, she just didn't suffer enough. And it would have been fun to hear how she took the knowledge of our hero's fucking her boss. And why would it have been such a bother to work with her while fucking our hero.. I mean, the whole point of starting the post divorce fuckfest was to cause reciprocal pain and humiliation. Having her work in the same office would have just made that more in your face for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story!

You know, on some level Claudia may have in some twisted way thought that

she was doing it for them, or at least not depriving Wally of anything. He was apparently getting all of the pussy he wanted, and maybe he didn't push the anal and swallowing enough. After all, many women have a submissive side. Not trying to criticize JPB, but just trying to point out how narrow minded some critics are, they just they just want maximum BTB for every errant wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dewy, Cheatum & Howe

Good to see Jonny Carson's lawyers are still around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Really Enjoyed "Open Mic Night"

Good entertaining story. I even liked the fact that Wally's wife wound up working for Sarah. But my primary concern is that "Open Mic Night" reappear in future stories. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Dewey system and howe. Ahhh the 3 stooges made that famous.

EzrollinEzrollinover 6 years ago
LOL

I never miss one of JPB's stories always a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
good and bad

i enjoyed this story and it eve had an ending. see, i recognise the good and the bad davidclem628@gmail.com

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Everybody knew?

Everybody knew? But yet you and Sarah never suspected a thing when the corporate president and his assistant had to go on out of town meetings? Those assignments are supposed to be relegated to his underlings. Thats why they were hired in the first place. Now this are not dumb people were speaking about. As president, he would have learned something by now. And Claudia was a very smart woman as Sarah attrested to that even taking her in as her personel assistant. So why would they put the corporation and themselfs in a position to be sued later? Why were they having an open affair? not only that but I'm runnuing out of space I believe to bring more things in that I could not agree on. Also I got mixed up with all those ladies name at the bar. Who was Cookie? Was she a waitress? What about the blond wife of the DJ? Anyway I loved the story. Just got confused with some things. I think you are a great writer you just seem to forget some things in life are not as easy to do as you make them seem like. Maybe because I also represented a company as a sales director. and all my affairs were kept in secret. To many people knew me not only in the town I worked out of, but slso from out of town. So I couldn't take a chance of being recognized. And I guess thats where all this questions about an open affair come to the forefront. Like I said. This are not stupid people we're dealing with in this story. Anyway, Keep up the good work I've loved most of your stories.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Huh?

She wanted to quit the FWB relationship because she wanted to make is ex-wife her office mgr? Bullshit. She was just ready to move on and this was a good excuse. No worries. The hell with both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Schwanze, this was written for the kind of a mentally ill person to whom both the plot and the characterizations would make sense. For people who are not ill in that particular manner, it's, of course, pretty much nonsensical noise. If the site had different admins, it would likely feature a special Mental category, where scatological fetishists and the deeply disturbed who unfortunately haunt the corners of this category, could congregate without being mocked by the sane.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I liked it!

I'm not sure what the complaints are about. Hiding an affair only requires a trusting and loving spouse. Lying to someone that trusts you is easy. So, it makes sense to me that he wanted more proof and could not afford it, so he turned to the other man's wife. I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story...

...loved the jokes. 5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Great JPB

One of his better stories. Liked this one a.lot,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pretty Good

I actually laughed at a couple of the jokes. I think the people who don’t like this story just must not have a sense of humor at all. And I’m not talking about the jokes, I’m talking about the story as a whole. I agree with a previous comment, this story is one of JPB’s better ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOL...

Tttthhhaat's all folks!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Great job Bob!

One of the best. A 5* rating. Funny, and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I gave it a solid 5

That's because, partially through luck, and partially through patience, he gamed the system that's set in place to screw him harder than his ex ever did, and it sounded not to unrealistic.

High 5, brother.

If you get dealt a shIt hand in life, you could only hope it worked out this well.

Damned clever.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
WHAT A DILEMNA

putting your hand in candy jar and having to choose. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice indeed.

The author's description of the cheaters being served (1 paragraph) as they left the elevator was about as good as any I've seen written. Lots of emotion, short and to the point. *****

Cheaters always get caught in the end. And after they're caught, they suddenly realize they really love their spouse. How insulting that must feel to hear.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
Decent

Another no ending. :0/

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
4 stars as nice story. But cheating spouse ended up ahead or close.

He is coming out good by the way story going but I accept RAAC rarely otherwise cheaters punished painfully

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading again, it's a shame to read one of Bob's good ones only once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of his best

I got a little irritated early on by JPB's name choices, a la Bobby Denton, Barton Benton.

Normally, I hate it when authors use similar names, because then I often have a hard time keeping the characters straight in my mind. As it turned out, the names weren't a significant factor this time, so it wasn't the problem for me. You are forgiven, JPB.

I really liked the jokes and the story even had a good ending, which isn't always the case.

So, good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why

Even in a fictional story, why would anyone keep fucking a cheating spouse. I couldn't, even for the reason of 'trying to get my ducks in a row'. I've had one night stands, but always with a condom. There's no way that I would keep fucking the bitch without a rubber. I also wouldn't kiss her anymore. She lost that level of intimacy when she started fucking around. I realize that it would blow the plot away, but then that's the part that blew away my suspension of disbelief. (Hence 1 star) Anyone, real or fictional, that continues to be a cuckold for any reason doesn't have an ounce of my respect or self.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I don't buy the cheating ex-wife being "better than average office manager" would be reason enough to promote her and bring her back to corporate. I get that business is business, but better than average office managers can be found, and not ones that cheat with the husband.

You could have done better here.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - I also would not have sex or even kiss a skanky, potentially diseased slut like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Classic JPB! Always enjoyable. The comedy schtick takes me out of the story though - I start skipping ahead

BabalooieBabalooieover 2 years ago

Good story but get a dictionary or a spell checker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm not like anon from three months ago. I like jokes and miss the Detroit comedy club from my year living in Ypsilanti. Besides, I have to get my JPB fix filled occasionally. BTW, since Bob's target audience is himself do you suppose he aways gives himself a 5?

somewhere east of Omaha

simpletxboysimpletxboyover 1 year ago

Good story, JPB. Enjoyed reading it, as I do most of your works! 5 stars!

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

A "Best of JPB" story.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzoneover 1 year ago

I keep hearing about the Landing Strip.

I really want to go there, sounds like an exciting place, comedy, hot women and plenty of cheaters

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

This really is a good story and even my wife, who is not blond, likes the jokes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The random jokes were annoying. I have it three stars, without the jokes it would have been four.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well Done. Intrigued to know how it worked out with Cookie. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If it didn't have all the so called jokes and filler stuff it would have been a five. They became annoying very quickly, why were they there?

But as is it was a four.

Interesting that the ex wife got promoting (on merits) so I guess she came out a winner too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was going to write about the constant jokes spoiling the story when a few others beat me to it. So I won't duplicate their effort even though I hugely agree. He goes to Houston, sees his wife & her boss hand in hand & cozy in the restaurant doesn't take pictures? Worse, after they go back to the hotel & sees the floor the elevator stops at, he doesn't go up after some time, stating it's room service, & then confront them while taking video? All those chances. What's the sense of going on that trip & then just look? Made no sense. 3 stars for a so-so story. Bob

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 1 year ago

Scored 3 without the jokes, but 4 with them. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would have liked to see the boss get some physical retribution.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

Sumnut96Sumnut967 months ago

People bitching about jokes? Personally, I thought several were quite funny. 5 stars DMW aka

truthandjustice99truthandjustice994 months ago

Do comedy in the middle of a story destroys the continuity Clean it up and resubmit

nixroxnixrox4 months ago

1 star - you lost me as a reader on the first page when the idiot husband says he was still going to fuck his wife AFTER he found out she was fucking her boss. I would certainly NOT be putting my naked cock into that unknown cesspool of potential STDs. The rest of the story was a waste of time

Busman19639Busman1963924 days ago

Nice story but you go off track with the comedy and then try to get the reader back on the story after. Too much distraction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9049 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories