Wally Finds Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My biggest problem as I saw it was that Claudia might fight the divorce. If she did she could possibly drag it out to beyond the date when the ticket had to be claimed and then it would become just another one of our assets that had to be included in the fifty/fifty split. I had to find a way to make sure that Claudia would not want to fight. For all I knew she wouldn't want to anyway, but I needed some way to see to it that she wouldn't.

The thing with no fault divorces was that you could file using infidelity for a reason, but it didn't matter. You could show film of your wife doing gangbangs or fucking the family dog and it wouldn't matter. Everything would still have to be split half and half. Even if I did file and claim infidelity Claudia could laugh at me and say that I had no proof, that it was all in my imagination and we needed to have marriage counselling to find out where my 'insecurities' were coming from and then address them.

The fact was that I had no proof. Saying "Oh come on! Everyone knows" was not proof and neither was the fact that I saw them holding hands and kissing. I needed solid audio and video proof to be able to make the claim stick. Proof that I could throw down on the table in front of Claudia so she would know she was well and truly busted and that she would be wasting her time in trying to fight to keep us together. I did not have that proof and after talking with a couple of private detective agencies I found that I couldn't afford to get the proof I needed by going that route.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"While I sat in the reception area of my doctor's office a women rolled an elderly man in a wheelchair into the room. As she went to the reception desk the man sat there alone and silent. Just as I was thinking I should make small talk with him a little boy slipped off his mother's lap and walked over to the wheelchair. Placing his hand on the old man's he said:

"I know how you feel. My Mom makes me ride in the stroller too."

The lady, her name was Maria, got a good laugh out of that one and she went on. "Working as a pediatric nurse I have the difficult assignment of giving immunization shots to children. One day I entered the room to give four year old Lizzie her shot. When she saw the needle she screamed:

"NO NO NO NO NO NO!"

Her mother scolded her and said "Lizzie, that is not nice behavior."

With that Lizzie hollered out even louder "NO THANK YOU! NO THANK YOU!"

That got her a polite laugh and she ended her routine with "I was out bicycling with my eight year old granddaughter Carolyn. I got a little wishful. In ten years I said to her "You'll want to be with your friends and you won't go walking, biking and swimming with me like you do now."

Carolyn shrugged. "In ten years you will be too old to do all those things anyway."

It was open mic night again at The Strip and I was having a drink or two before going home to a Claudia less house. She was out of town again. Cookie took the stool next to me and gave me the usual "Buy a poor working girl a drink?" It seemed like she was doing it every time I came in. I smiled and waved Karen over and she arrived with Cookie's drink already in her hand. Seemed like we were falling into a routine.

"You seem quiet tonight Wally. You don't seem like you are enjoying the entertainment."

"A lot on my mind Cook."

"Like what?"

I was in just the right mood to dump it all on her.

"Doesn't seem like much of a problem to me. So what if you can't afford it. Just get someone who can afford it to do it."

"What?"

"You said that you don't think that his wife knows so go tell her. Let her put the dogs on the two cheaters. She catches them divorces his ass and names your wife as hubby's fuck buddy. It is all public record and it doesn't cost you a dime."

I laughed, grabbed her and kissed her. "Thank you, thank you, thank you" and kissed her again.

She laughed and said "As soon as you get rid of the bitch maybe we can do this again."

"Something to look forward to" I said and got up and left the bar.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day I called Sarah Billings, reminded her of who I was and then asked her if I could have a talk with her. She asked about what and I told her it was in regard to a situation that concerned us both and was a little too delicate to discuss over the phone. She agreed to meet me for lunch at Tricocci's at noon. I got there ten minutes early and told Jared that I was expecting a guest and described her and then I took a booth in the back.

Mrs. Billings arrived at twelve sharp and after she had settled into the booth across from me she went right at it.

"Just what is this situation you want to talk about?"

While waiting for her to arrive I had been thinking of the best way to broach the subject and still didn't have a clear idea until she sat down. Her 'straight at it' attitude decided it for me. I went straight at it.

"Your husband and my wife are having an affair. A fairly long one I'm afraid."

"You can't be serious."

"I'm afraid that I most assuredly am."

"Have you any proof?"

"Just what I've seen with my own eyes."

"You've actually seen them?"

"Not doing the act itself. But I've seen enough to convince me."

"I don't understand. You've seen them, but you haven't seen them?"

I explained how I found out about what they were doing and how I had gone to Houston and what I'd seen there.

"I admit that it isn't what the courts would accept as proof, but there is no doubt in my mind - not even a smidgen - as to what happened after they got off the elevator at the ninth floor."

"There wouldn't have been any doubt in my mind either if I would have seen it. What are you going to do?"

"Divorce her as fast as I can."

"Thank you very much for letting me know."

"I have two reasons for telling you what was going on. The first is that I really thought that you should know."

"And the second?"

"Pretty much self-serving. The divorce would go a lot quicker if Claudia doesn't fight it, but I think that in the absence of irrefutable proof she would contest it. The problem is that I have no irrefutable proof. I've looked at hiring a private detective to get me that proof and found that there is no way I can afford to do it. But you can. My hope is that you will want to get the proof necessary to get rid of the cheating asshole and then as a way of thanking me for cluing you in you will share that proof with me."

She gave me a contemplative look and then said "And then for revenge you will suggest that we have sex and then let them know that we are and rubbing their noses in it."

I laughed at that and said "Get serious Mrs. Billings. There is no way you would be able to get anyone to believe that a woman like you would climb into the sack with a guy like me. No even to get revenge on your husband. Besides, if we did that and let them know it would defeat what I'm trying to accomplish. It would give Claudia something she could use to counter sue and that would end up dragging the divorce out. I want to be rid of the cheating skank as quickly as possible."

"I guess it would affect mine also. Okay; we will just log it as a 'what might have been' and get on with things."

We exchanged cell phone numbers and then parted company.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Claudia was home when I got there and over dinner we talked about our day. We were both still playing our loving spouse role so we cuddled up on the couch and watched some TV until bed time and then we went to bed and engaged in sexual intercourse. I don't know if Claudia considered it love making or not, but for my part we were just fucking.

Tuesday was a repeat of Monday and I expected that Wednesday would be a repeat of both Monday and Tuesday, but at noon on Wednesday I got a call from Claudia that she and her boss had to be in Detroit Thursday morning so they were catching a 4 p.m. flight and she wouldn't be home that night.

So I did what I did when Claudia was gone Wednesdays and I stopped in at the Landing Strip. I'd worked late and as a result I got there after open mic night had already started so I missed out on Bobby's blond jokes. Karen brought me my PBR and I turned my attention to the bandstand. I looked at the table where his wife usually sat and saw that she wasn't there. As far as I could remember she had never missed an open mic night and I wondered if what had happen the previous Wednesday had anything to do with it.

The guy standing up there was a regular customer, but I'd not seen him get up on the stage before.

"The economy is sooo bad:

CEO's are now playing miniature golf.

Hotwheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.

McDonalds is selling the quarter ouncer.

Parents in Beverly Hills have fired their nanny's and know have to learn their children's' names.

A truck full of Americans got caught snaking into Mexico.

Motel Six won't leave the light on.

And finally...

The Mafia is laying off judges."

I gave a polite laugh and then heard "Buy a poor working girl a drink" and turn to see that Cookie had taken the stool next to me. The routine had been established and before I could say a word Karen was already setting the drink down in front of Cookie. I surprised the hell out of her when I grabbed her and gave her a big kiss.

"Damn! What brought that on?"

"I took your advice and got in touch with Sarah Billings. She didn't know that hubby dear was out spreading pollen behind her back. I'm pretty sure that she is going to get the goods on him, but I'm not so sure that she will share what she gets with me. It won't matter thought; like you said when she divorces him it will be a matter of public record and I can use it."

"And all I get for this advice is a kiss?"

"What would you like instead?"

"Ask me again when your divorce is final."

I gave her a long look and then said "Count on it."

She smiled, finished her drink and then went back to work.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Claudia was there when I got home from work on Thursday and she had dinner almost ready. When I walked in she asked "Dinner or dessert first?"

"Dinner first. If I start with dessert we might never get to dinner and it would be a shame to toss it into the garbage."

"I can remember when you would always chose dessert first."

And I can remember when you weren't a cheating slut I thought as my mouth was saying "I was a lot younger then and didn't realize that I needed food to help me keep up my strength and endurance."

After dinner we cuddled on the couch and watched some TV and then went to bed. Claudia was making love or pretending to, but I was simply fucking.

The next week went by and Claudia didn't go on any trips, but she did work late and have to go in for a half a day on Saturday. We had sex on those three days and I had to wonder if it was because she felt guilty and was trying to salve her conscience by giving me as much as she was giving her lover or whether it was because she got turned on by giving me used pussy. I doubted that I would ever know the answer to that.

Sarah Billings called me on Tuesday and asked me to meet her at Tricocci's for lunch. She was already there when I got there and was sitting in a booth at the back. There was a large envelope on the table in front of her and she pushed it toward me when I sat down.

"It is all you could ask for and then some. You already know she is cheating on you so I wouldn't bother watching the CDs if I were you. The images will probably stick in your mind. I know that they are in mine. He is in for a big surprise when I have him served. My investigator found out that dear Thomas rented an apartment to use as a love nest. If he would have put it in his own name my investigator wouldn't have had a legal right to wire the place for audio and video. Where he screwed up was that instead of putting it in his own name he charged it to the company. Since he charged it to the company and I am an officer of the company I could authorize it and I did."

"Let me guess. Tuesday and Thursday when Claudia told me she had to work late and Saturday when she told me she had to go in and work a half day."

"You got it; and Monday Wednesday and Friday for long lunches."

"I'm surprised that they didn't do something on Sunday to make it a perfect week."

"Our wedding anniversary was Sunday and he couldn't get away. Now that you have your proof what are you going to do?"

"Get an attorney and go for a divorce."

"Use mine. He already has the paperwork started. I plan on having hubby served at work just before I demote him back to the position he had before I married him. If we play it right we can serve then both at the same time."

"Give me your attorney's number and I'll call him as soon as I get back to the office."

"I thought you might so I told him to expect your call. One other thing. Because of some of the things that were said after they were done doing the deed I'm having an order of protection served on him at the same time he gets served the divorce papers. You might want to consider doing the same."

"Why? What was said?"

"They were talking about how much easier it would be for them if you and I were no longer in the picture. Tom said something to the effect that if I were to die the pre-nup would be void and he would be on easy street. Your wife laughed and said that if you died it would only bring her 100 thousand; 200 thousand if your death was accidental and then she asked him if he had any idea on how they could make it happen and he said it was something to think on. I could tell from the tone of their voices that they were only kidding, but it gave me one more thing I could hit him with. My problem is that I don't think I can stand in front of a judge at a show cause hearing and say "I'm afraid for my life" without laughing."

"She was fibbing anyway. I've only got 25 thousand in life insurance, but I'm with you on having something else to hit her with."

"Do you have any vacation time coming?"

"Three weeks. Why?"

"I was thinking that the day after I demote Tommy I could move you in as the new president of the company. It would only be pretend of course, but think how he would take having the husband of the woman he was screwing as his new boss. He would be beyond pissed. You could even pretend to be building a case against him so you could fire him.'

"Why don't you just fire him instead of demoting him?"

"He would probably sue the company for wrongful termination."

"What wrongful termination? The apartment he pays for with company money is misappropriation of company funds for personal use. His affair with a married employee under his direct supervision has opened the company to a sexual harassment suit if he should get tired of Claudia and kick her to the curb and she gets pissed enough to try and get back at him. All that plus the fact that he is cheating on you shows that he is untrustworthy and you can't have a person you can't rust running your company. Take all that to your attorney and see what he says. The downside of that argument is that you will have to keep Claudia even though you probably want to rip her hair out to the roots."

"Why would I want to do that? Keep her I mean."

"Because of the sexual harassment thing. All she would have to do is say your husband told her he would fire her and give her a bad reference if she didn't go along. What you do is you keep her, give her a small raise and promote her into the shittiest job in the place and after a while she will get fed up with the shitty job and quit."

I looked at my watch. "I need to get back to work. Thank you for this" I said as I picked up the envelope in front of me and stood up.

"What about my idea to make you the president for a few weeks?"

"Won't accomplish anything if you fire him and he's not there to see it."

"Maybe I just want to keep you around so I can get to know you better."

"We can talk about it when we have more time."

"You have my number; call me."

As I drove to work I thought about her saying she wanted to get to know me better. I would call her, but only to discuss the divorce and the timing of having our wayward spouses served. As far as getting to know each other better? Nah! She was steak, lobster and champagne and I was Diet Coke, burger and fries. Just wouldn't work.

When I got back to the office I called the attorney whose number she gave me and found that he had pretty much been expecting my call. We talked and he told me that the paperwork was already done and all he would have to do was copy the paperwork and put my information were Sarah's information was. He gave me a price and I gave him a credit card number. He told me the paperwork would be ready for my signature the next day and I made an appointment to see him at four and sign.

Claudia was in one of her horny moods when I got home so after dinner we retired early and fucked up a storm. I knew our time was short and since I had no idea of how long it would take me to find another partner after having Claudia served I decided to take as much as I could get even though I knew that there was a ninety percent chance that I was getting pussy that had been used earlier in the day.

When we finished Claudia snuggled up next to me, kissed my neck, mumbled "I love you" and drifted off to sleep. I laid there staring up at the ceiling and wondered if she really meant that and if she did why was she cheating on me. I was still having those thoughts as I drifted off to sleep.

At four I entered the offices of Dewey, Cheatem and Howe and was shown into the office of Stanley Howe. I was surprised to see Sarah there and it turned out that my signing my paperwork was only part of the reason for my being there. It was also a strategy planning session. The question was when to serve the about to be divorced spouses. Because of the deadline for redeeming my lottery ticket I wanted it done yesterday, but Sarah wanted to wait for what she considered the right moment. The right moment as far as she was concerned was when the pair were on one of their trips.

She envisioned it happening as they walked hand and hand out of the elevator in whatever hotel they were staying in. I kept pushing for immediate service and finally Sarah asked;

"Why is it so important that you can't wait a week or two?"

I opened my mouth to tell her and just as quickly shut it. I wasn't an attorney and didn't know what the laws were and I could be wrong, but it could be that hiding assets could be against some statute or other and something that my attorney wouldn't let me do.

"It is just important to me" is all I said.

The meeting ended with the matter on hold while Sarah checked on when shithead and Claudia would be on the road again.

There was a coffee shop on the first floor of the building and as we walked off the elevator Sarah asked me to join her in having a cup of coffee. We got coffee and sat down at a table. Sarah took a sip of her coffee and then said:

"Okay Wally; spill it."

"Spill what?"

"It was obvious that you were about to tell us why you were in such a hurry to see your wife served, but then you suddenly decided not to. So give; what is going on?"

I told her about the ticket, the redeem date and why I had suddenly decided not to let Howe know about it. She laughed and said:

"Not a problem Wally. Give me the ticket. I'll buy it from you and cash it in."

"I couldn't do that."

"Why not? Think about why you came to me in the first place. You couldn't afford to hire a PI and I could. You knew I could because I'm wealthy. I'm still wealthy Wally and what good is wealth if you can't use it to get what you want? I want Tommy served the way I outlined in Howe's office. To get what I want I'll use my wealth. Besides; you will come out farther ahead if I buy your ticket."