Wally Finds Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How so?"

"I'll give you forty in cash and you can stuff it in a safe deposit box or a mattress and you won't be paying any state or federal taxes on it."

"But you will end up paying the taxes on it."

"So what? I'll give the ticket to my accountant and by the time taxes are done it will have disappeared into the mix and won't amount to a can of beans in the scope of things. Once again Wally; I'm just using my wealth to get what I want."

I just shrugged and agreed to it. I don't know how she managed it, but two days later she gave me forty thousand in cash and I put it in my safe deposit box.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sarah got what she wanted and it played out just as she had hoped it would. Claudia and shithead walked out of the elevator in the lobby of the Atlanta Marriott smiling and holding hands. The smiles disappeared when a bubble gum chewing good looking blond girl walked up to the two, handed each an envelope and then told them that they had been served.

Claudia looked at the envelope in her hand and started crying. Shit head looked at his and his face turned ugly and he tried to tear his envelope in half, but couldn't because it was too thick. He threw it down on the floor and kicked it and it slid cross the floor and into the elevator just as the door closed. Claudia fell into one of the lobby chairs and sobbed into her hands. Shithead looked at her in disgust and stomped off to the bar.

After several minutes Claudia took her cellphone from her purse and for the next ten minutes she tried to place a call. Getting no answer she finally gave up, dropped her phone on the floor and went back to crying. Believe it or not as I shut off the CD player and ejected the disc I felt sad at seeing what Sarah had arranged to be video-taped. I had loved Claudia and I still had feelings for her. Seeing her in misery made me feel sad. But the feelings I still had for her were not near strong enough to get me past what she had been doing with fuck-face. I thought back to the morning she had been served and remembered every one of those calls I watched her make and that I had ignored. I wondered what she thought she could say that would change things.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

When she came home she found that I had changed the locks and she couldn't get in. I let her ring the doorbell and beat on the door for fifteen minutes before I opened the door.

"Did you not read all of the paperwork in the envelope you were served with? Did you not read the order of protection requiring you to stay at least five hundred feet away from me, the house, my place of employment and any other place I might be? Leave now before I call the police and they come and arrest you."

"You can't do this to me Wally. This is my home too."

"The judge that signed the order didn't see it that way Claudia. Now leave before I call the cops."

"Damn it Wally; you have to let me talk to you. You need to let me explain."

"No I don't Claudia. The case of clap you gave me said it all" and I shut the door in her face. It was a lie of course. She hadn't given me a social disease, but she didn't know that and I hoped that the thought that she had would eat at her until she had herself tested.

Five mutes later she was still beating on the door and so I called the cops. A car with two officers in it showed up, I showed them the paperwork and they told Claudia that she needed to leave. She tried arguing with them until they finally told her to leave and stay away or they would arrest her. She threw a nasty glance at the house and then she left.

I waited two days and then I called her and told her I would meet her at Barney's Tavern and let her speak her piece. We met and I got the bullshit I was expecting. She did it for us. She did it because the money would help pay off what we owed and once that was done she planned to quit. She loved only me and with Billings it was only sex and not even very good sex. I was so much better. We could get past it because we loved each other. Just give her a chance. I heard her out and then I spoke my piece.

"Just sign the paperwork and mail it in Claudia. You sign and all the video that I have of you and fuck-face doing the deed will never find its way to family and friends. You will never have your very own porn video site on the Internet and they will never appear on any of the thousands of amateur porn sites I could send copies to. Just sign and let it go Claudia.

"After watching the videos of you and your lover the scenes are burned into my mind and they will never go away as long as you are around to remind me. We are done Claudia. Accept it and move on."

"Damn it Wally; I don't want a divorce. I love you."

"Then you should never have started cheating on me. You are used and damaged goods now and I want nothing more to do with you. Count yourself lucky. At least you still have a job and that's more than you can say for lover-boy."

I got up and let her sitting there. And I smiled knowing that when she got ready to leave she would find out that I hadn't paid the check and she as going to be stuck with it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sarah called me three days later and asked me to meet her for lunch. We met at Tricocci's and after Mandy had taken our order she brought me up to date on what had happened after shithead was served. He apparently never found the envelope that he had kicked into the elevator so he never got to read the order of protection. When he got home he couldn't get in because Sarah had changed the locks. He started pounding on the front door, kicking at it and screaming for Sarah to:

"Get your ass down here and open the fucking door."

He apparently hadn't noticed the car parked on the street with Avery Security Service painted on the door. Two men got out of the car, came up to him and politely asked him to leave. He told them to fuck of and die and get off his property. One of the men told shithead that they had been hired to protect the property and see to it that he obeyed the order of protection requiring him to stay five hundred feet away from the house and Mrs. Billings.

Shithead cursed them again and again told them to get off his property and when they wouldn't move he pushed one of them. When he recovered from the Taser shot he found that the two security guards had been replaced by two policemen and that he as in handcuffs.

When he got out of jail and showed up at work he was stopped by two security guards who told him that they had been instructed not to let him any further into the building than the lobby. One of the guards picked up the phone and made a call and three minutes later the manager of Human Resources showed up and informed shithead that he had been terminated for misappropriation of company funds and violation of the morals section of the company's policy and procedures manual.

"You can't do this to me you asshole. You seem to forget I run this place!"

He ranted and raved and when he wouldn't leave the man from HR called the police. They showed up and shithead was on his way to jail for violating the order of protection for the second time. He didn't know that Sarah was in the building so when he was taken in front of the judge (the same one he had been in front of the first time) he as able to beat the charge since he had no way of knowing that Sarah was there. She didn't have an office in the building and she wasn't one of the regular workforce so he had no reason to think she might be there. The judge accepted that and set him loose. But he had been humiliated by being removed from the building in handcuffs in front of the people he had once been the boss of.

One of those people was Claudia.

Sarah, as chairman of the board, took over as acting president and informed Claudia that she had no use for a personal assistant and that Claudia should report to the secretarial pool until another position could be found for her. She would retain her rate of pay and any other benefits she had acquired as a personal assistant and then Sarah told her that she really did want to fire Claudia and the only reason she didn't was that I had talked her out of it.

Sarah told me that Claudia seemed stunned to hear that Sarah even knew me let alone that she talked with me. A day later she called Claudia into her office and told her she was being promoted to office manager and assigned to the plant that was thirty miles away. She then told Claudia that she was going to get a ten percent raise in pay to make sure that she made as much as I did or maybe even a little more so that I wouldn't have to pay alimony.

She ended the meeting by telling Claudia that once our divorces were final she intended to fuck my eyes out as a way of thanking me for letting her know that her husband was cheating on her. Sarah told me that Claudia left the meeting looking 'shell shocked' and shaking her head.

Claudia must have believed me when I told her what could possibly happen with the videos that I had of her and fuck-face because she didn't fight the divorce. It was the standard fifty-fifty split and all it cost me (besides Claudia) was the loss of the house. It had to be sold and the proceeds split. We hadn't been in it all that long so there wasn't much equity, but I did get enough out of it to be able to put a down payment on a condo and move into it.

Claudia rented an apartment close to her new job. She still calls me at least once a week asking me to give her another chance. I always say:

"Thanks for the offer, but no thanks."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The day after my divorce was final I received a call from Sarah wanting to know when my divorce would be final.

"Yesterday."

"Mine is final today. You have any plans for tomorrow?"

"No. I don't have anything going."

"You do now. Pick me up at six at my office. We are going to celebrate freedom with a night of dinner, drinking and dancing after which I am going to fulfill a promise I made to my ex and yours."

"Promise? What promise?"

"Remember when I told you that I'd told your wife that when are divorces were final I was going to fuck your eyes out? I told my ex the same thing. I talked the talk and now it's time to walk the walk."

"You don't have to do that. I didn't expect it. I thought that you were just jerking Claudia's chain."

"Oh no sweetie; I meant every word of it."

I hadn't been laid since my last time with Claudia and Sarah was one hot and sexy looking lady so I said:

"Six it is."

"See you then" she aid and then broke the connection.

Sarah looked like sex personified when I picked her up at six. Once in the car she slid over next to me and gave me a passionate kiss. When she broke it she told me that she had made reservations at a popular dinner club and on the drive to it she said:

"I had you pick me up at work because there are some people there who stayed on good terms with Tommy and I figure that they will let him know that you and I are together. Those same people will probably let it drop to your ex also."

Dinner talk was general in nature as Sarah told me about how things were since she took over running the company. She enjoyed it and was sorry that she hadn't just stepped in when her father past away. I told her about how my job was going and about the condo I'd bought when the house was sold.

After dinner we went to The Purple Onion for drinks and dancing. On the slow dances she moved into me so tightly that there was no space at all between us. There was no way that she could miss feeling my erection and she commented on it.

"Nice to see that I'm having the effect on you that I was hoping for. I haven't had any loving since I served Thomas. I'm horny as hell and I've been climbing walls waiting for this night."

"I'm in the same boat, but I'm not sure that I'm going to much good for you. I'm so charged up that I'm probably going to shoot off in my trousers from you rubbing against me."

"Goodie! That will get the first quick one out of the way. I'm ready to blow this joint and then yours if you are ready."

I was not all that used to take charge women, but if she was ready so was I. We left The Onion and as we waited for the valet to bring up the car she said:

"I want the first time to be on the bed that Thomas and I used. We can do the next time on the bed you and your ex shared. Okay with you?"

"My momma taught that it was always ladies first so if that's what you want then that's what you will get."

When we got in the car she slid over next to me and sat there rubbing my cock through my pants as I drove to her place. I'm somewhat ashamed to admit that what I had said would probably happen actually did and I shot off in my pants. Sarah told me not to sweat it and that she would clean things up and then make it stiff again. She was as good as her word.

It was a damned good thing that the next day was a Saturday and I didn't have to work because when Sarah was through with me I didn't have enough left in me to get out of bed. She managed to get four times out of me (not counting the 'accident' in the car); a personal best and I'm pleased to say that I got her off four times.

We did some missionary, some doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, sixty-nine and even some anal. A first for me since Claudia had always refused me when I wanted to try. That was one of the reasons why I told her we would never get back together. She wouldn't give it to me, but she had no problem giving it to Billings. Another thing she did for him that she would never do for me was suck his cock and swallow and suck it when it was fresh out of her pussy and still covered with their mingled juices. With me I always had to pull out before I could cum in her mouth and when it came out of her pussy she would always get a wash cloth and clean me before she would try to suck me hard again for another go.

Sarah and I got up late Saturday and went out for brunch at Pegasus and then we went to my place and repeated Friday night and then Sunday it was back to her place again. I couldn't spend Sunday night at Sarah's place because I needed to go home and get the clothes I would need to wear to work. It wouldn't hurt any if I managed to get some rest in also.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

For the next two months Sarah and I got together two or three times a week and on all the weekends. Then on a Friday evening when we were spending the weekend at my place she told me that the weekend would be our last.

"I've loved every minute we have spent together, but I'm not in love with you and if you are honest about it you don't love me either. We are good friends with great benefits, but that is all it is and will ever be. I'd very much like to keep it going, bur something has come up that will make it impossible."

"Is it something I've done?"

"I guess in a way you could say yes."

"Care to explain that to me?"

"You divorced your wife, so yes we can say that it is something that you did."

"That's clear as mud."

"It turns out that your ex is a better than average office manager and my office manager at corporate headquarters has given notice. Her husband has been transferred to his company's Los Angeles office. I'm going to move your ex from where she is now to my office and it would be too awkward to work with her while I'm playing with you especially since I have no doubt that she knows about us. That was one of the reasons we started right? To tweak our ex's noses?"

"Don't that just beat all? She fucks up my life when we were married and now she fucks up my life when we aren't. I guess that I'd better make the most of our last three days then" and I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom.

We had a tearful goodbye on Sunday and on Monday morning I started on the next phase of my life as a single guy looking for love. Or at least some damned good lust.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I spent most of Monday and Tuesday in a bit of a funk over losing Sarah, but by Wednesday I was in a decent mood. Because of all the evenings I'd spent with Sarah it had been a month and a half since I'd been to The Landing Strip. I no sooner put my butt on the barstool when Karen showed up with my PBR and set down on the bar in front of me.

"Welcome back stranger."

"Good to be back sexy lady. Is tonight the night I get lucky and you say yes to a date with me?"

"You know I don't date customers."

"So go out with me and I'll stop coming in here."

"What? And lose the tips that you leave? No way Wally; no way. But play your cards right and there is a young lady here that might see her way clear to give you a shot" and then she moved away to take care of another customer.

I was halfway through my beer when Bobby took the seat next to me.

"Where you been Wally? Has the talent been so bad that it chased you away?"

"Not at all. Just had things to do that were more important."

"I can understand that. I saw you with 'your more important' at the Alhambra a week or so ago. Good to see you back."

He got up to say a few words with other customers and then he got up on the stage, welcomed everyone to another open mic night and proceeded to start things off with the expected blonde joke.

"A blond girl buys a thermos. She brought it into work to show her friends. One of her friends, also a blond, asks "What does it do?"

The first blond says "It keeps warm things warm and cold things cold."

The friend asked "What do you have in it now?"

"A cup of coffee and two popsicles."

Then brought out the first want to be comic. Turned out to be the dayshift counter guy from the Maverik where I gassed up in the mornings.

"My Mom lives back in Newark and I haven't seen her in a couple of years, but we talk on the phone at least once a week. We talked yesterday and when I'd hung up I got to thinking about Mom and I came up with ten reasons why I owe my mother.

My mother taught me to appreciate a job well done. "If you're going to kill each other do it outside. I just finished cleaning.

My mother taught me religion. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet.

MY mother taught me about time travel. "If you don't straighten up I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week."

My mother taught me logic. "Because I said so, that's why."

My mother taught me foresight. "Make sure you wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident."

My mother taught me about irony. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."

My mother taught me about the science of osmosis. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper!"

My mother taught me about contortionism. "Will you just look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"

My mother taught me about stamina. "You will sit there until all of that spinach is gone.

But most of all my mother taught me patience. "Just you wait until your father gets home!"

I had to laugh at that because I could remember hearing most of it myself from my mom and from the laughs he got he must have also struck a chord with everyone in the crowd.

Halfway through the show someone took the stool next to me and I heard the familiar "Buy a poor working girl a drink?" As usual the words were no sooner out of her mouth than Karen was setting a drink down on the bar in front of her.

"Remember what I said about cards Wally" she said to me before she went off to take care of another customer.

"What did she mean by that" Cookie asked.

"I think it was her way of telling me that since I am now divorced I should ask you out."

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Are you going to do it?"

"What are my chances that you will say yes?"

"Won't know until you ask."

"Would you like to have dinner with me on your next day off?"

"No."

"I guess that answers my question about my chances."

"No it doesn't."

"You are losing me here girl. I'm getting some mixed messages here."