Walt and Rhonda Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He carried her limp body to the bed and lowered her, never pulling out, and dropped himself on top of her, her legs spread, knees up. He raised himself up, his hands outside her shoulders, and began fucking for him now, feeling the increased wetness inside her, the loose feeling of a pussy that has already climaxed. He slid easily in and out, feeling her heat, hearing the wet slapping sounds as his body plowed into her. She angled her pelvis up, and he felt a change in the shape of her, feeling increased friction on his cock, and he moaned his approval, slowing himself, enjoying the sensation. He felt the tell-tale stirring in his balls, and told her he was close.

"Good, fucking cum in me, I want your cum in my hot cunt." she spit. "Empty your balls in me, give me your cum." Her dirty talk spurred him on, and he passed the point of no return, and then he was bellowing as his orgasm struck, he felt the first jet course through his cock, and spit out into her cunt, and he drove into her hard, blast after blast shooting from his erupting member, filling her cunt, wrapping him in the smooth slick feeling of her cream filled hole. She groaned with him, urging him to fill her, fill her with cum, cum in her cunt, and he held his cock inside her, deep, until he had no more, and collapsed to the side.

They lay there, panting for a few minutes, and her hand found his slick shaft, stroking it lightly, sliding it through her cum-slicked fingers. After a few minutes he caught his breath, and rolled off the bed, stumbling to the bathroom on shaky legs, returning with towels. As he wiped himself off he looked at her lying there, one hand holding the towels between her legs, a dreamy look in her eyes. There is nothing, he thought, quite as beautiful as a woman looking satisfied after a good fucking, and his mind flashed immediately to Rhonda; an image of her face after sex, and he felt a pang of guilt. And then the image changed, and it was someone else she was giving that dreamy look to, a faceless stranger she had fucked. It was disturbing, and for some reason, a little arousing.

He looked at Gloria. She was staring at him. "Are you thinking of your wife?" Geez, was he that transparent?

"Actually, yes, for a second."

"Good for you. You love her. Do you feel guilty?"

"Yeah," he said, sitting. "A little. She- I think she might be doing it to. You know, with other guys."

She raised up on an elbow. "Good for her. She sounds like a sexy, passionate woman, like me. She loves you, I'm sure. It doesn't make her bad." She made a face. "Do you think I'm bad?"

"No, no, I don't, it's just ... I feel like..."

"You need to sort that out with your wife, Walt. You enjoyed what we just did. If she is doing it too, then you two need to discuss it, together, and come to an agreement. If it's okay with both of you, it's not cheating, it's playing." She paused. "If she's doing it, how do you think she feels, hiding it from you?"

"You hide it from your husband. How do you feel?"

"That's different. He won't share in my dalliances. You sound interested in your wife's activities." She sat up and walked to the closet, pulled out the terrycloth robes for them. "I have other reasons why I do this, and it's time for me to discuss them with you. Put this on, we're short on time."

She spent the next hour explaining. Her husband ran the business, but it belonged to her; she had inherited it from her father. Her dad didn't like the way her husband ran the business, and declining sales and profits proved him right. Her husband was too obstinate to admit he was wrong and too proud to accept her direct help. So she interceded in delicate negotiations where she thought it would help. Behind the scenes she would meet the customer, feed them the information needed to get a great deal, benefitting both companies, and allowing her husband to declare victory. She handed him a file folder, and walked him through the financials, instructing him where to give back, where to hold firm, and when to bluff.

"Understand that this can never get back to my husband; not this deal, not the sex. If it does I'll ruin you. You follow my instructions and it works out for everyone." Walt agreed, and they shook hands. "Great," she said, "let's get busy. Dinner is in a few hours." She dropped the robe and fell to her knees in front of him as he moved the files from his lap to the desk.

********

Later that evening he waited in the hotel bar for Bradelman to arrive, only to be surprised to see him arrive with Gloria. He introduced his wife, and they pretended they had never met. He was further surprised to see that he was a different person around her, more cordial, more human, and he had glimpses of what she saw in him, a charming, generous man. He wondered where he had learned his awful business skills.

Before leaving, Bradelman excused himself to use the restroom, and Walt and Gloria sat facing each other in silence. She was dressed elegantly again, and looked radiant. "This is a little awkward," he offered.

"But not too uncomfortable. You see what I mean about him?"

"He seems like a nice guy around you."

"If I didn't love him, I'd divorce him. And fire him." She smiled.

"You look lovely tonight," he said. "I noticed you're wearing a bra."

"Panties, too," she quipped, then turned serious. "Remember what we talked about tomorrow. Take what I've given you, and give what I said. Make sure."

"I will, you've been more than fair."

"And come back in six months," she smiled, "I'll let you fuck me in the ass."

His plant tour and meeting were successful, and on the plane ride home he slept easily.

12