Walt and Rhonda Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside she excused herself to the bathroom after leading him to the family room downstairs. She peed, and wiped, and took a little extra care to clean herself, in case Frank was the oral type. And she hoped he was! She wondered what his cock would taste like, and if he would want her to swallow him. Or if she could get him to go twice. Before heading back downstairs she made some iced tea, and brought the glasses and pitcher with her.

"Oh, Rhonda, you didn't have to do that," Frank said, standing as she entered the room.

"I thought you might be thirsty," she said, settling it down on the coffee table. She glanced around the room, trying to find the perfect place to fuck this nice gentleman so that Walt could see from a hiding place outside.

"Actually, I am, a little," he admitted. "Nervous, I guess. I, uh, well I guess it's been a while, and, uh-m, this doesn't happen often." He took a sip. "Ever, to tell the truth."

"A nice person like you, and you don't have the ladies chasing you?" She sat across from him on the sofa that faced the patio sliders on an angle, and smiled. "Hard to believe."

"Well," he replied, sitting in the chair facing her, his back to the door, "I admit I haven't really made myself available." He sipped, and put his glass down, and crossed his legs.

She looked him over, and desire and excitement swept through her, making her breath catch. Soon his cock would be inside her, right here on the floor, she thought, and Walt would be outside, watching her fuck him. She smiled. "But, you ARE available, yes?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, yes," he replied emphatically. "Oh. Definitely."

Well, then, Mr. Available Frank." She said, patting the cushion next to her, and wondering if Walt was smart enough to park the car somewhere else and walk into the yard, and if he was there yet. "Why don't you come over here, by me?"

Obviously nervous, he hesitantly uncrossed his legs and moved across the room to where she sat, and settled his long frame on the sofa next to her. He kept a small distance, and Rhonda put down her iced tea and shuffled closer to him, their legs touching.

"That's so cute," she said, putting her hand on his leg. "You really are nervous." She looked up at him and smiled. "Don't be. I want this to happen."

"So do I," he told her, turning to face her. "Your husband is okay with this? You sure?"

"Oh, definitely," she replied, thinking of Walt, sneaking into the yard, and watching her from the back patio through the door. "We both play around a little, when we have the chance. You know, when the chemistry is right."

"Sorry if I'm ruining the moment."

"You're not." She turned her body and draped an arm over the couch, her hand grazing the back of his neck. She gave one last thought to Walt, then put him out of her mind, and concentrated on the man next to her. She leaned into him, her face turned up, meeting his eyes, and saw him move to her, their faces approaching slowly, and she kissed him, lightly on the lips. Once, then another, feeling him relax, and then a third, and this time he turned and his arm snaked around her shoulder. He held her there, extending the kiss, and she felt his restrained need in it, and squirmed closer, feeling her breast press into his side. She gave a little moan and returned the kiss, feeling his lips part slightly, his mouth opening, his hand on her arm, caressing her.

She felt his tongue then, and met it with her own, and then his hesitance vanished and they were making out like teenagers, hot and groping, pressing into each other on the couch. She lifted a leg over his and pressed her needy crotch into his hip, felt his hand slip down her arm, and off, and onto her chest. Oh, God, she thought, touch them, squeeze them and then he did, and she sighed into his kiss, feeling the relief of his touch, the promise of things to come. She felt the need in his hand and pushed her breast into it, accepting him, welcoming him; he fondled the weight of her flesh, and she used her free hand to lift her shirt from her waist.

His hand moved and touched her bare flesh; just her side, and she felt a jolt of electricity at the contact. Frank's hesitance, Rhonda's heightened excitement at exhibiting herself in the store, and now, hopefully, for her husband, combined to increase her anticipation and sensitivity. The rush of his touch ran through her like a freight train, and she pulled back from the kiss to moan. Her chest pulled away from his, and she closed her eyes, leaning her head against the back of the couch, and his hand gripped her right breast through her bra, gently squeezing, and he kissed down the front of her neck to her collarbone. His fingers found her hard nipple, pulling lightly, and then eliciting a groan as he pulled harder, squeezing and pinching her erect nub.

And then his hand slipped to the left side, slipping down into the cup, to hold her full breast in his bare hand. Of all the men she'd enjoyed in the past months, this single motion felt the most erotic, and she found her legs squeezing together, trying to stimulate her aching pussy. She felt his palm press against her nipple, his fingers wrap around the entire breast; slowly fondling and kneading the flesh, then moving to the tip, to capture her nipple in strong, confident fingers, squeezing and then pulling, and she moaned again, more sharply.

"Oh, that's so good," she murmured under her breath."Pull it, Frank. God, I want you to suck my nipple." She pulled back, removed her shirt, and reached behind herself for the clasp of her bra. Frank stopped her.

"Wait," he said, a hand on her chest, resting in her cleavage. "Please, go slow. I've been thinking about this since I saw you in that black dress." He had a smile that looked to break off his face and fly away, and his eyes burned into hers. She smiled back, and slowly, exposing the tops of her breasts, slipped the straps down her arms, her hands holding the cups in place, as he watched her full globes appear to his eyes. The combined excitement of seeing a man so entranced by her baring her breasts, and the idea that Walt could be outside now, watching her do it, made her hands tremble with excitement. She watched his eyes watching her, and slipped the cups lower, allowing the tops of her areola to show, and then finally, her swollen nipples. She tossed the bra to the side and reached for his head, pulling him into her.

"Suck me, Frank," she cooed, "suck my nipples." His head moved closer, lower, and she felt his breath, and then his lips touched her, and opened, and she felt the suction as he took a nipple into his mouth, and she arched her back, forcing her breast into his face. "Oh, God, that's so good, suck my tits, bite them," she coaxed, "Oh!" She cried out as she felt his teeth grip her, his tongue flicking the nub between his teeth, and the feeling went straight to her pussy, flooding her juices out. Her hand gripped the back of his shaved head as he worked her nub, and then switched to the other one, his fingers replacing his mouth on the first one.

Frank was relentless on her, moving back and forth, squeezing her breast with his hand as he sucked, while the other toyed with the saliva-coated rubbery point. She was panting her excitement to the room as she moved her free hand between them, reaching for his pants, pushing down between their bodies to find him hard inside his pants. She gripped his erection forcefully through his jeans, groaning. Could Walt see? Could he see her grabbing another man's hard cock, see how eager she was for him?

Filled with desire, she pushed his head away and moved both her hands to his pants, and he helped her, opening then, standing to push them down his legs, slipping his shoes off as he pulled his legs free. She slipped off the couch and dropped to her knees in front of him as he pushed his boxer briefs down his long muscular legs. She pushed him back a step, turning her side to the back patio door, and looked up at him as she grasped his thick, hard meat in both hands. She smiled and licked her lips, and took the head inside.

Oh, the wonderful feeling of the hot, spongy head filling her mouth, the thin skin of the shaft on her lips! She swirled her tongue around the head, wetting him, then kissed the head, and took him fully into her mouth, fitting about half the shaft inside, and sucking as she pulled back, hearing him groan in delight as she sucked his hard cock. Once it was wet she placed her hands on his thighs and bounced her head up and down a few times, fucking his meat with her mouth. Her hands joined her mouth, stroking the base and shaft, following her lips with one hand as the other cupped his hairy ball sack. They were big, and full and heavy, and she knew he had a nice load for her. She thought about letting him finish in her mouth, but she knew where she really wanted all that cum. She pulled off with a wet pop, and stroked his shaft, feeling his urgency.

"Fuck me, Frank, fuck me now," she hissed, sitting back on her feet and undoing her pants. She wiggled them off as he removed his shirt, and she laid on the floor, her feet facing the door. "Please, give me your hard cock," she told him as he moved into position between her legs. She pulled her knees up, spreading herself lewdly. "Fuck me, fuck my wet pussy, Frank, fuck me good, give me your cum in my hot cunt!"

His face flashed a passing shock at her language, but he quickly knelt between her legs and in one thrust he was fully inside her, and she cried out with the fullness of him, feeling her walls stretch and accept him, feeling the remarkable, incomparable sensation of being filled with a hard dick. She grunted with his thrust, and he buried himself fully, holding himself inside her, pushing hard against her pubic mound, and rubbing his bone against her, the base of his cock stimulating her clit, and the head bobbing front to back inside her, brushing the head of her cervix. Then he held still, pressing into her, and dropped his face to hers and they kissed deeply, nestled completely inside her; not moving, not thrusting, not shifting. Just being inside, deep, wet and hot, and her hands went to his face, to hold him there as they kissed, tongues swirling in the lustfy mouth dance.

He pulled away, raising himself on strong, masculine arms, looking down at her, wonder in his eyes, cock snug in her wet tunnel. "This is amazing," he said, "YOU are amazing. You are so..." he trailed off, lost for words.

"Fucking horny for you?" she grinned up at him. She had thought his stall was to make it last, to keep himself from cumming too soon, but his face and expression was so open and honest. She had to remind himself that while she and Walt did things like this regularly, Frank didn't. "Sorry if I rushed you. Take it as slow as you like, make it last, Frank." She squirmed her hips up into his, and he grinned.

"It's been so long, I thought I might forget how."

"Well, you clearly remember why!"

He pulled slowly back, slipping almost his entire length from her, and she sighed at the suddenly empty feeling. "You reminded me why, Rhonda," he told her, and slipped back in a little, pumping his cockhead back and forth at the entrance of her pussy. She felt the lips grabbing and opening as he moved, holding him, feeling his mushroom head stimulating her walls, sending waves of pleasure through her body, and cooed warmly. Then he pushed completely back inside hr, filling her again, almost like the first time, and her excitement heightened. As he began stroking in and out, long full strokes, thrusting against her, she felt her climax knocking on the door, hinting at a huge explosion.

She wrapped her legs around his back and grabbed his shoulders, humping up at him, meeting his strokes, feeling his heavy balls at her ass, the base of his hard cock stimulating her clit, and she grunted with the effort. Her orgasm was close, she felt it building, ready to pounce on her like a wild animal, and she urged him. "Fuck me, yeah, give it to me, Frank, fuck me good," her voice escalating in volume and need. "Fuck me, fuck, fuck, oh, I'm gonna cum fuck you're going to make me cum, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" She screamed as her orgasm swept through her, like rushing water through open floodgates, seizing her body, crashing into her, through her, and she yelled and cried and shouted as she climaxed. She held him tight and he slowed his thrusts, pulsing small movements into her as she rode the wave of ecstasy, until she calmed, and exhaled hard, and relaxed her grip with her thighs.

He stopped, holding himself inside her. "Wow," he said, admiringly.

"Wow, yourself! That was incredible!" She grinned. "I want more of those!" She rubbed her hips up at him, maintaining the edge on her clit, feeling another orgasm possible, keeping it near. "Let me get on top."

He pulled out and sat back on his heels as she rolled over, then lay on the floor in her place. Perfect, she thought, as she threw a leg over his hips and straddled him, facing the door. She risked a glance, but couldn't spot Walt. I hope he's out there. She reached between her legs and grabbed Frank's shaft, feeling her own slick juices coating it. She stroked it twice, then pointed it up, and lowered herself, impaling her cunt on him and releasing a low moan. She sat still a moment, and raised her hand to her mouth, her fingers coated with her juices from his shaft. Looking down at him, she sucked her fingers clean, tasting her cum, her arousal, and then lowering both hands to his chest to support her weight.

She began shifting her hips forward and back, rubbing her clit on him, feeling the edge return, adjusting her legs to find the perfect angle, and then began raising and lowering herself, her feet hooked over his thighs. She sighed deeply, feeling her pussy respond, and she bounced harder, driving herself onto him, fucking his cock to make herself cum again. She felt it building, closer, approaching faster this time, and she bounced and crashed onto him, driving him deep inside herself, and then he grabbed her nipples and she came, his fingers pinching and pulling as her second climax exploded, and she wailed her climax to the room as it peaked, and held, and shook her, and then after long seconds, began to recede. She lowered herself to him, resting her head on his chest, panting, heart pounding, feeling her juices run out of her, soaking his balls and his thighs.

They stayed still a few minutes, until she stirred, and sat up on him, still inside her. "M-mm, that was nice," she said, her hands playing in the hair on his chest. She grinned. "Your turn now." She started lifting and lowering herself, stroking his full length with her soaking hole. She wanted his cum, wanted to feel it shooting inside her, wanted to watch his face as he came in her. He began thrusting up into her, and then she held still, watching him work, feeling him pound up into her cunt, feeling his cock harden, become thicker, and she knew he was close. She held her hands on his chest, feeling him tense. "Yeah, that's it baby, oh, you're close, I can feel it, come on, cum for me, fill my pussy with that hot cum."He was grunting at her as he pushed up, his hands on her hips, holding her still, fucking her for himself. "I want that hot cum in my pussy, baby, fill me with it, fill me with cum," she urged, and his grunting became harsh, and short, and she watched him grimace, and call out, barking, and then his fingers dug into her hips and he shouted, holding himself fully inside.

She felt the first blast pulse through his shaft, felt the twitch of his ejaculation, and he was cumming, cumming for her, shooting his hot load inside her. She felt the walls of her pussy heat and turn slick as he pulsed inside her, felt his cum dripping out as he gave short, urgent jerks into her, and with a groan he was done, and his hips relaxed, and she sat back down, his cock still inside her, and lowered herself to his chest again. She felt a light sheen of sweat below the hair, smelled his manly scent, and listened to his heart pounding, feeling his chest rise and fall as he regained his breath. Her pussy was hot and wet and mushy, that wonderful feeling of being filled with hot semen, and she squirmed into him, pressing as much flesh into his body as she could. His cock was still hard inside her.

She dozed a little there, and woke when he moved, his cock still hard inside her. She lifted off, and felt his cream run out of her as his cock slipped out. Inspired, she held herself above him, allowing his semen to drip out onto his dick. He looked at him, and he was smiling.

"That was incredible, Rhonda," he managed, "I don't know how to thank-"

"It's not over, sweetie," she told him. "I think you might have another one for me."

"At my age?"

"You just need the right stimulation," she said, lifting her leg over him and kneeling at his side. She looked at his cock, still mostly hard, coated with her juices and drips of his cum. "Let Rhonda have her way," she said, and with one hand, lifted his cock at the base, pointing it up, and lowering her head. She opened her mouth wide as she approached, and took half his shaft inside before closing her lips around it, tasting his cream from her pussy, tasting herself, and sucking the nasty mixture off his cock as she pulled her head up and off his shaft with a wet pop. She looked back at him, her lips coated in cum, and swallowed as he gasped.

"Rhonda!" he exclaimed, "That's nasty!"

She licked her lips, grinning. "Yes," answered, "delightfully." She lowered her head back to his cock and licked up the sides, cleaning his shaft of the evidence of their passion, then dropping lower and sucking his balls clean, too. As much as she delighted in the taste, and the erotic, naughty behavior, she also considered her husband, outside, watching her act like a wanton slut. The thrill ran from her brain through her chest, settling in her twitching pussy. But ultimately she got what she really wanted, as his cock softened only a little as her actions stimulated him. She held his cock upright, and lifted her head, looking back at him. "Nice. You ready for more?"

He groaned as she took him back in her mouth, and began working her mouth up and down his shaft, once again relishing the feel of a throbbing, firm dick inside her mouth, feeling his texture, licking his prominent vein, his pronounced crown, tasting, now, his pre-cum as it began to form at the tip, so soon after his recent orgasm. She glanced up at him, seeing his eyes closed, his head on the floor, facing the ceiling. She held his cock in his mouth and looked out the door, looking for Walt, wanting him to see her, to know she was looking at him as she sucked Frank's cock. She worked him until he was almost at the edge, and then pulled away, sitting back on her feet on the floor, positioning herself with her side to the door, and asked him to stand. Frank climbed to his feet, and she pulled him in front of her, so that his side faced the door as well. She angled her face to him.

"I'm going to make you cum now," she said, imagining his spurting cock coating her face as her husband watched her. Putting on this show was really turning her on, and she thought she was a wonderful slut. She pulled his shaft down slightly, angling the head to her mouth, and rubbed his leaking hole across her lips and face as she spoke. "Are you gonna cum for me? Are you gonna shoot your nasty cum in my mouth?" She opened and took him inside, and she heard him groan.

She bobbed her head enthusiastically, several long deep strokes, feeling him hump his hips towards her. Then she put a hand on his thigh and opened wide, stretching her mouth, and pushed until his cockhead reached the back of her mouth, pressing into her throat opening. She fought her gag reflex as long as she could, then coughed, and closed her lips and pulled back, strings of slimy white saliva stretching from her lips to his cock, running down her chin.