Walt and Rhonda Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" Frank exclaimed. "Damn, that's so hot, I've never had-" His words were cut off by her mouth, repeating the deep penetration, and then he groaned loudly as she bobbed her head, stroking his slicked shaft, pumping with her hand and mouth together, urging his climax, feeling him jerk and squirm at her ministrations. Close now, she thought, very close, and she pumped more, until she heard his breathing change, and then pulled her mouth off, her tongue out and flat from her open mouth, and jerked his cock, aimed at her face as he bellowed. She grabbed his balls with her other hand, felt them clench, and then the first blast slapped her in the face, on her forehead and nose, and she moaned at him, feeling the hot, smelly cum lash out at her. The second landed on her upper lip, and the rest of the spurts, less forceful, dripped onto her tongue as he grabbed her head, releasing a long sigh with the end of his orgasm.

She held her tongue out, coated in his hot cream, until he looked down at her, then closed her mouth and swallowed, feeling the slimy mouthful travelling down her throat to join her previous treat. Then she rubbed his softening cock on her face, smearing the cum and sucking it from the head as she cooed and made yummy sounds until he squirmed away from the feel of her tongue on his sensitive cock head.

He excused himself to use the bathroom, and she stood, heading for the laundry room for a towel to clean up. But on the way she stopped at the patio door and peered out. She saw Walt stick his head out from behind the bushes, and give her a thumbs-up sign. She smiled, and ran her finger through the remaining cum on her face and sucked it off. She grinned, and motioned for him to wait, and scooted into the laundry room. When she came back out Frank was there, and he reached for his clothes as she wiped her face, and offered him a towel. He thanked her, and rubbed the residue from his crotch before pulling his pants up.

"Rhonda, I-"

"I know, you have to go."

"Well, that's true, but what I was going to say was that I really enjoyed today." He buckled his pants and stood there, shirtless and gazing at her naked body as she lowered herself to lounge on the couch. "Not just the sex," he paused, "although that was fantastic!" He reached for his shirt. "But the rest, too. Shopping with you, lunch, talking..." His voice trailed off, and he shook his head, and pulled on his shirt.

"I had fun too," she told him. "Especially the sex," she grinned. "You're a nice man, Frank. You should find yourself a lady."

"I, uh," he stammered, buttoning his shirt. "Well, I was kind of hoping I already had." There was silence for a moment, and he scrambled to cover the awkwardness. "I mean, well, I know you're married, but, well, I was wondering if maybe your, well, what you do ..."

"Adventures," she told him.

Yes, well, do your adventures, well, do you ever..."

"Date? No, I don't think so Frank. That wouldn't work." She explained to him as he sat on the couch at her feet, putting his shoes on, how she and Walt were just having fun, not hurting each other, but it was only about sex; that they were very much still in love, and how they enjoyed teasing and telling each other about their adventures. "It sounds unusual, I know," she told him, "If someone had said it to me a year ago I would have looked at them the way you are looking at me now." Frank remained silent, nodding. "And we don't tell everyone, unless, like you," she smiled, "they've earned an explanation."

Frank nodded, mumbling that he understood, and she kissed him goodbye, telling him her husband would be home soon. Before leaving, Frank turned and came back to her, giving her a business card. "In case anything changes," he told her, and she waited until she heard the door.

She stood, naked and went to the patio door to find Walt already there, waiting and grinning. As she opened the door he barged in and grabbed her, kissing her hard, squeezing her against his body, pressing himself into her. She felt his erection grinding against her pelvis as their tongues danced, and she grabbed his ass, pulling him in harder. He broke the kiss, panting.

"You slut, you taste like cum!" He grinned at her, his arms wrapper around her, holding their hips against each other. "God, that was so hot, watching you suck his dick! So much more exciting than the last time; I could see everything!" He kissed her again. "I really liked it when you let him cum on your face, and then rubbed his cock around and cleaned it off."He snaked a hand between them, pressing down to her shaved sex. "Fuck, you're so wet-" His eyes opened wide. "Did you fuck him?"

"Hell yes," she told him, faking a frown, "Did you miss it?"

"I guess so," he said, his fingers slipping inside her messy lips. "I didn't get back fast enough." She inhaled sharply as she felt his fingers push inside her. "I rushed as fast as I could. When I got here he was on the floor, and you were sucking his cock." He stopped, staring into her eyes, and finger-fucked her, hard, pushing his fingers all the way inside; she could feel them playing in her slick hole. "You fucked him, and he filled you with cum, and then you sucked his dick, you nasty, horny girl." He slipped his fingers free, and brought them to her face. She opened and took his fingers inside, tasting the mix of flavors she had so recently enjoyed from Frank's cock. "M-mm, you like that fucked pussy taste, don't you?"

She made a yummy sound as she sucked, then pulled his hand away. "Oh, yeah, it's so nasty." She reached for his pants, pulling them open to release his erection. She stroked him as she spoke, and he played with her nipples and pussy."You missed the best part, baby. After I came, I got on top, and he came inside me, and when I pulled off, I let his cum drip out onto his dick, and then sucked it all off and swallowed it!"

She felt his hand reach around, squeezing her ass, and his finger found her tiny back door. Slick with Frank's cum, he slipped it inside as she gasped. "So you let him cum in your pussy, and your mouth," he said intently. "What about this hole? Is this one for me? Did you save one for your hubby?"

She grinned. "No, Walt, he didn't do me there," and laughed. "And I'm not sure I'm ready for that today, although your finger feels so-o good," she hissed. "Would you mind sloppy seconds?"

He pulled back, and dropped his pants to the floor. "Not at all," he said, working his feet out and pulling off his shirt. "As long as you do for me what you did for him!"

"You got it, sweetie." She said, and pulled him to the sofa, his pants still tangled on one leg. She sat back and pulled her legs up as he freed himself from his clothes. "Get over here and fuck your slutty exhibitionist wife!"

Walt squatted down and slipped his cock into her wet tunnel, sighing. "Damn, that's so different. It feels so, well, used, so fucked." He pushed in and out several times, hissing breath through his teeth. "I've had seconds with you before, when we were young, but this is hotter!"

"Oh, yeah Walt," she cried as he humped into her, "fuck my used pussy, baby! You feel his cum in me?" She felt her body, still at a high level of excitement, begin to respond to his thrusts, her pussy clenching at the renewed invasion. "Use me like Frank did! I want to feel your cum inside me with his!" She felt his penetration go deeper, his thrusts harder; almost angry at her urging, and her pussy reacted, gushing juices and swelling, her clit hard and bouncing off the base of her husband's cock. "Yeah! Pound my slutty used cunt, baby!"

Walt pulled her knees to his chest, holding her open with his arms and sitting back on his knees. He reached for her breasts and grabbed her nipples, pulling hard, pinching them tightly. Rhonda squeezed her eyes shut and cried out at the additional stimulation. She felt his hands release her nipples, and pulled them herself. When she opened her eyes Walt was staring down between her legs.

"Are you seeing it, Walt? Can you imagine his cock inside me? You want to watch me get fucked, up close?" She released her nipples, grabbed her own ankles and pulled her legs up and wide, angling her hips up, and looking at herself. She could see his cock slipping in and out, coated in a frothy cream that pooled where her lips gripped his shaft."Can you see his cum in my pussy while you fuck me? God, that's so hot! I can smell his cum in my pussy! Fuck me, baby, fuck me good, like I need it!"

"Oh, you horny slut, take my cock! I love fucking your used cunt, Ronnie!" He looked at her. "I wanted to see you fuck him. I want to see his cock open you up and fill you with cum." He was gritting his teeth, his shoulders tensed and chest tight as he spit the words out. "I want to be right there, next to you, kissing you while he fucks you! I want to hear you scream when he makes you cum on his cock!"

She gasped, his dirty desires spurring her imagination, her head flooded with an image of getting fucked while Walt held her hand, held HER, as another man plowed her hole, and the excitement of it triggered her orgasm. It raged through her suddenly, without buildup, and she screamed, crying unintelligibly, releasing her legs and staring at him, eyes wide and mouth open, trailing drool from the corner of her mouth. Her breath eased as her climax receded, but settling back to a ready state, another one not far behind. As she regained her senses she saw Walt tense, and heard him grunt, and she knew he was ready to cum.

"Give it to me baby, give me your cum in my cunt, make me cum again, I want to cum with you!" She humped up into him, meeting his urgent thrusts with her hips, feeling him swell, and harden, and her pussy clenched, and when he barked and she felt her pussy heat up and fill with his semen, she came again, instantly lost in the throes of her orgasm as he blasted her insides, shooting and pulsing, grunting until he finished and relaxed against her while she rode the remainder of her climax.

Spent and breathing heavily, he lay on top of her, his face at her neck, planting small wet kisses below her ear, sending tingles through her exhausted body. After a few minutes he lifted, just slightly, and grabbing her body in his arms, rolled them over, his softening cock still planted inside her. Now on top, she raised herself on weakened arms and looked down at him.

"Are you ready?" she asked, and he nodded and she lifted her hips, just as she had done for Frank, and his dick slipped from her love tunnel, flopping onto his stomach and laying at an angle, still enlarged, but softe. She held herself still as his creamy load dripped out onto his balls and cock and shaved pubic area. She looked down as the awful drips and watery pools settling on his flesh. She waited a second, clenching and pushing, and watched a last fat glob push out of her, and then she lifted off him and lay at his side.

"M-mm, all for me," she cooed, and holding his eyes, lowered her head to his crotch, and began licking and slurping the cooling ejaculate from him. He squirmed when she took the sensitive head inside her mouth, and groaned when she released it and licked his balls clean. She held the collected juices of passion in her mouth, and crawled to his face, smiling. He smiled back, and she kissed him, sharing her reward with her man, a fresh load of hot cum from her pussy. Their lips and tongues smeared the juices over their faces, cooing and moaning into each other's mouths; then finally, swallowing and breaking the kiss, she lay next to him and rested her head on his chest.

"That was so hot," she murmured. "I love you." She lifted her head an inch to gaze at him. "Did you mean what you said about watching me, up close?"

"Yeah, I think so," he replied. "Depends," he added, grinning. "Did you mean what you said about your ass?"

She looked at his warm smile. "Yeah, I think I did. Soon."

"I love you, too."