Walter Celebrates National Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, uhm, I haven't been in the mood for sex. You know that. I told you that. It's hormonal, you know that," she said, as if apologizing to me.

Yet, I wasn't going to let her off the hook that easily. Oh, no, not this time. We've been down this road too many times before. This time I was calling her bluff and playing for all the marbles.

"Yes, I do know that. We've had this conversation several times before. I also know is that you were supposed to see the doctor and have him prescribe hormones for you to take."

"And I told you that not everyone can take more estrogen supplements because of the cancer risk. You don't care if I die...of cancer?"

There it is; the guilt card. Only, I was ready to trump her move with all the cards I've been holding and waiting to play. Definitely, Walter was going to win this hand and the game.

"Sex aside, Marion, we're not even intimate and affectionate anymore," I said folding down my newspaper. "I can't recall the last time you kissed me, the last time you gave me a hug or took my hand. You never compliment me, as I do you. I can't remember the last time you teased me or looked at me with love in your eyes." Holding back a tear in my attempt to look hurt, I looked at her with all the love that I could muster while waiting for her reaction and when none came, I continued. "We go nowhere. We do nothing. Where has the romance gone, Marion? Answer me that. Everything is about this house and about work and chores. It's time we had some fun. It's time we did something together."

I couldn't believe all of that came out of me. Way to go, Walter! I was proud of myself for unloading and clearing the air, yet, again. Hopefully, this time it will make a difference. Hopefully, this time she'll change enough to accommodate me at least once a month in renewed sexual relations. Yeah, baby, Walter is going to get laid.

"I can say that about you, too, Walter. You don't touch me either."

I don't touch her? This woman is the crazy one and not me. I'm always groping her. There's not one time when we pass one another in the hall that I don't grab her ass or feel her tits. Whenever I walk up the stairs behind her, I always lift up her skirt and feel her round, firm, panty clad ass. And I'm always coming up behind her when she's leaning over the sink and humping her while fondling her tits. When we sleep, I spoon her and put my hand between her legs or on her tit, until she rolls over and shoulders me away. How can she possibly say that I don't touch her? I don't remember the last time she felt my cock or even saw me naked, that is, before this morning. She's the one who doesn't touch me.

"I try touching you, Honey, but every time I touch you, you complain I make you too hot, and not the kind of hot that I hope you to be. You complain it's the hot flashes that don't allow you to cuddle in bed." I set the paper aside to confront her. "I can't live like this anymore, Marion. I'm horny. I need affection. I need sex. I need to cum."

She remained silent while sipping her coffee and I felt the tide turning in my direction. Then, she looked up at me and gave me that look; you know the look, the green light look, the one she used to give me when it was okay for me to feel her breast at the drive-in movie. I figured she was going to relent and fuck my brains out upstairs before leaving me to go to the nursery.

"Would it help you if, you know, I went down on you?"

"A blowjob?"

"Yes," she said.

"You want to give me a blowjob?"

Actually, the more I thought about it, a blowjob would work right about now. I could feel Marion's breasts while thinking about Sheila wearing that short, sexy skirt that stopped just before her crotch or I could pretend my wife was Kathy sucking my cock. Then, she said it.

"I mean, I don't have the time to blow you right now, but I could do that for you when I get home, later, after my sister leaves."

Yeah, sure, a blowjob would be great about now, especially with the fantasy of sexy Sheila and my daughter's girlfriend, Kathy, still fresh in my mind. Having Marion suck my cock would have softened my resolve to continue this fight of her not giving me any sex, but I wasn't doing all this just for a lousy blowjob...later. I was shooting for all the marbles with this naked confrontation and no way was I settling for just a blowjob after three, long, frustrating years of living like a monk or a prisoner in solitary confinement without being allowed a conjugal visit. I'm fucking horny and Walter needs to cum.

"A blowjob is not going to sexually satisfy me for another three years, until we have, yet, another argument, the same argument we've been having for years, Marion. As my wife, my lover, and my friend, I need you to be more intimate and affectionate with me. I need to feel that I'm still important to you in your life and that you want me and love me."

"I do love you, Walter."

"Then, prove it. Have sex with me right now, a quickie. We can—"

"This isn't the time to have this conversation, Walter. My sister is due here any minute and I'm not even dressed. I have to get ready. I'd be embarrassed for her to see you like...Christine! What a surprise?" Marion looked at her sister and then at me before turning to look back at her sister.

Oh, oh, I forgot that Tricia had left by the back door leaving it unlocked. This is priceless. My sister-in-law gets to see me celebrating National Nude Day. There's nothing like a bit of nakedness to bring the family closer together.

"Hi, Sis," said Christine to her sister while looking at me.

"What are you doing here? And you brought your friend Michele, how nice," said Marion putting her coffee down and getting up from her chair in a feeble effort to block her sister from seeing me. "Let's all go in the kitchen, shall we?" Then, she looked at me and growled sternly. "Not you, Walter, you stay here."

Suddenly, I felt like a dog, a very bad dog. Bad Walter! Sit Walter! Stay Walter! I picked up my newspaper and positioned it to cover my nakedness. Marion tried to escort my sister-in-law Christine and her friend to the kitchen. Only, Christine hung back a little with her hot friend, both of them took a look at me without saying anything. Oh, yeah, I shocked the shit out of them.

"What am I doing here? You invited me to go with you to the garden shop this morning," said Christine looking from Marion to me and back. "I knocked on the backdoor, but I guess you didn't hear me. I turned the knob and walked in. It wasn't locked. Hi Walter," she said giving me a little wave while giving me more of a prolonged sexual stare this time.

Gees, my sister-in-law Christine is a little vixen, I had no idea. Definitely, she's a MILF, but I didn't know she was a sexy mama, too. Oh, yeah, I'll be masturbating later while fantasizing about her any her sexy friend, Michele.

"Hi Christine," I said smiling and nodding my hello to Michele. "Hi," I said to Michele.

This was my first time meeting Michele and she was a very attractive. Normally, I'd be embarrassed sitting in the living room naked while entertaining company. Normally, I'd never be sitting downstairs in my birthday suit for any reason, especially in my hot, leather recliner. Only, this wasn't a normal day. This was National Nude Day and while celebrating it, I was finally making and taking my stand. There was no way that I was backing out now, no matter how exciting, I mean, humiliating it was for me to be here naked in front of my sister-in-law and her hot friend.

"Hi," she said giving me a sensual smile, as a blush of warmth reddened her cheeks.

Man she was pretty. Definitely, I'd do her, as well as my sister-in-law, for that matter. I'd do them both, one at a time or together. They were both hot. Fuck, I was so horny and sitting here naked wasn't helping. With the erection that I suddenly had, my newspaper was a feeble attempt to cover my naked sexual desire for them, but my sister-in-law had already seen what I was showing and hoping she'd see.

"Nice cock, Walter," she said as soon as Marion left the room for the kitchen with Michele still turning around and peeking before finally giving me the eye.

As soon as my sister-in-law said that, as soon as she looked at me in that sexual way, I imagined her swiping her tongue across her lips, but she just stared. Still, the fantasy of having sex with my sister-in-law played through my mind. In an instant, I imagined her kneeling down between my knees and taking my cock in her mouth while I fondled her breasts.

"Nice cock," I imagined her saying while looking up at me and stroking my prick and before taking it in her mouth.

She had bigger tits than Marion. She was a definite C cup and Marion was a B cup. She was a couple inches taller than my wife and weighed about 20 pounds less. I should have married her, the younger and hotter sister. Had I married her, I wouldn't be sitting here naked and sweating in a leather recliner while feeling horny and giving my sister-in-law a cheap flash of my hairy balls and semi-erect cock. I suddenly felt like such a pervert, but I didn't care. Today was National Nude Day and today I was celebrating while taking my stand.

"Thank you, Christine," I said moving my newspaper up a bit higher to give her and her hot friend a better look at my manhood package. I had never flashed my cock to anyone before and it felt good to do it now. Her friend Michele didn't say anything. She just stared. The first time having met her, her look made me wonder what she was thinking. I could feel my cock swell a little more with their stares and I couldn't wait to jerk off later while imagining them staring at my cock and replaying Christine telling me that I had a nice cock.

It felt wildly erotic that they were both staring at my cock. For sure, after showing my cock to Mrs. Crabtree, our neighbor, Sheila, my wife's co-worker, Kathy, my daughter's sexy friend, and now my sister-in-law and her hot friend, Michele, I'll have a lot to jerk off about later. So far, this National Nude Day celebration is a big success.

"Bye Walter," said Christine still staring.

"Bye Christine. Bye Michele," I said moving the newspaper away from my cock to give them one, last, good look.

"Bye Walter," said Michele looking only at my cock.

"You know," said Christine stopping and turning for one last look. "I wish Chuck was more adventurous like you."

"You do? Adventurous? How so, Christine?"

"Well, Chuck would never sit in the living room naked while his sister-in-law and her friend paid his wife a visit," she said with a sexy laugh. "That's adventurous bordering on hot, sexy hot," she said while fidgeting with one of the buttons on her blouse. "If my sister wasn't such a stuck up, I'd get naked and join in you."

"You would?"

"Yeah, I have no false modesty. If it wasn't for Marion, I'd strip off my clothes and join you. After all, we've known one another long enough to share a few hours of nakedness. It isn't like were going to have an affair and run away together. It's just two mature adults bonding without wearing clothes."

"Thanks Christine. I like how you think," I said staring at her fingers fidgeting with her button while hoping she'd unbutton her blouse and flash me her tits. "Fuck what your sister would think," I said while feeling both my brains anticipating Christine stripping off her clothes. "Get naked with me, Christine. What the Hell? You only live once." Show me your tits, I wanted to say, but didn't. I didn't want to spoil the moment by being crass.

"I can't," said Christine looking towards the kitchen to see if Marion was listening. "I really want to, Walter, but I can't. Besides, I don't think my husband would understand. He doesn't share my lack of modesty. After accidentally flashing the paperboy, the mailman, the UPS man, and the pizza delivery man, he's jealous and doesn't want me exposing my body to other men, anymore, especially not to my brother-in-law."

"Well, give my regards to Chuck, then," I said. "He's a lucky man to have someone like you."

Resigned to celebrate the holiday alone, when she failed to unbutton her blouse and join me naked to celebrate the holiday, I reluctantly bid her my farewell.

Christine turned and disappeared in the kitchen, but I could still hear them talking.

"Marion," said Christine. "Why is Walter sitting in the living room...naked?"

"Naked? Don't be silly. He's not naked, not really, not technically, not even officially. It's, uhm, National Nude Day. He's, uhm, just celebrating the holiday, is all. Yeah, that's what he's doing, he's celebrating," she said with a nervous smile. "You know my zany Walter. He loves to celebrate the holidays," she said with a forced laugh.

"Celebrating the holiday? Yeah, well," said Christine, "he doesn't dress up as Santa for Christmas or as the Easter Bunny for Easter," she said sharing a laugh with Michele. "He doesn't celebrate those holidays in the way that he's celebrating National Nude Day now," she said with another dirty laugh.

"You have to love a man who loves the holidays," said Michele with a sexy laugh.

Damn, she was another hot one. Suddenly, I imagined her and my sexy sister-in-law returning to the living room and slowly stripping off their clothes. "Happy Nude Day, Walter," I imagine them saying in unison. "We decided to get naked, too."

"I must admit, though, he's played the drunken turkey at Thanksgivings Day dinner a few times; I'll give him credit for that," said Christine. "Yet, I had no idea he was so into National Nude Day."

"Yeah, well, you know Walter, impulsive and full of unpredictable fun," said my wife with a voice full of sarcasm.

Then, I couldn't believe what I overheard Christine say next to her sister and I imagined Christine unbuttoning her blouse in readiness to run in the living room naked.

"Now that I know today is National Nude Day," she said while I listened literally hanging off every one of her words. "The holiday makes me want to strip off my clothes, run back into the living room, and celebrate the holiday with—"

"Don't," said Marion. The last time Marion said 'don't' in the same way that she just said it was when I wanted to post some candid naked pictures of her on the Internet that I had taken when she was drunk after coming home from a CFNM show. Damn, that was a hot night, her 40th birthday. She must have imagined that I was someone else, a male stripper, in the way that she was sucking my cock.

"Don't" my wife said with a handful of my balls after I had turned on the computer in readiness to post her naked photos.

I could imagine the look my wife was giving her sister, the same look she gave to me, in the way Marion said that one negative word to her younger sister. I imagined the confrontational leer that Christine must have received from her big sister was enough to stop her in her tracks and button the button that I imagined she just unbuttoned. My cock throbbed and ached over their sexual confrontation over me. It took all the self-control that I had not to get up and walk into the kitchen without my newspaper and give my sexy sister-in-law and her hot friend a Happy Nude Day hug while rubbing my naked cock against their tummies, but I knew my wife would hit me with the hot coffee pot.

It's too bad Marion was home. It's too bad Marion was such a wet blanket, especially when it came to sex. I suddenly wondered what would have happened if Christine and her hot friend happened by when I was home alone and sitting in the living room naked while celebrating National Nude Day. I imagined how better my National Nude Day celebration experience could have been with their getting naked with me.

"Hi, Walter," I imagined Christine saying to me as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse. "May we join you in celebrating National Nude Day with you?"

"Well, normally, Christine, I prefer celebrating National Nude Day alone, but I guess I could make an exception just for today. What the Hell? Sure, that's what nude day holidays are for, to bring friends and family closer without the restrictions that a puritanical society has put upon us with shame, modesty, inhibitions, and clothes. By the way, there's an old tradition in celebrating Nude Day."

"What's that, Walter," I imagined Christine asking me.

"Allow me to show you," I said turning her around and bending her over and plunging my cock deep in her pussy.

"Oh, let me celebrate the tradition, too," I imagined Michele saying while waiting for her turn with my cock next.

I imagined watching Christine and Michele having hot Nude Day sex with me when my wife's foghorn of a voice interrupted my sexual fantasy.

"Why don't you and Michele wait outside for me? I, uhm, just have to throw some clothes on and then we can head on over to the garden shop to buy those plants," she said.

"Yeah, sure," said Christine taking the hint and waiting out in her car with her friend.

I could hear Christine and Michele from where I was sitting in the living room. They left the way the came, out the back door while giggling like teenage girls. I wish I could have heard what they were saying. I wondered if they were saying anything about my cock.

"Walter Wilson, I don't have time to continue this insane discussion with you now," said my wife with her feel shoulder width apart and her hands on her hips, "but I shall expect you to be dressed by the time we get home for lunch."

"Maybe, if you don't want me to embarrass you further in front of your sister and her hot friend, you should have lunch out somewhere."

"Hot friend? You think Michele is hot?"

"I'd do her," I said looking at my wife over my newspaper. "I'd do your sister, too, if I could. I'd do Michele and Christine together. At this point in time, with the level of horniness that I feel, I'd even do your mother."

"Walter! Enough! You're such a pig."

"I'm horny Marion. I'm fucking horny. I need to cum."

"Jerk off, then," she said.

Marion stormed upstairs, put her hair in a ponytail, threw on some jeans and a sweatshirt, and was out the door within five minutes.

"You bet I will," I said. "And it won't be over you," I added.

"We're not done talking about your lewd behavior, Walter," she said storming down the stairs and shaking a scolding finger at me. "You've managed to humiliate me by not only flashing Mrs. Crabtree and Sheila your penis but also flashing our daughter and her friend and now my sister and her friend your cock. Have you no decency? Have you no shame? Where is your modesty? How dare you?"

"You have no one to blame but yourself, Marion," I said snapping my paper open to stiffen it to attention. "You forced me to do this. You should have given me what I asked you to give me. You should have given me what I want. You should have taken me upstairs and given me sex. If you had, we wouldn't be having this discussion right now."

Marion stormed out of the house slamming shut the backdoor just as the front doorbell rang. Marion, Christine, and Michele were still sitting in the car in the driveway talking, laughing and/or gossiping, whatever it is they do when they are together. Figuring Mrs. Crabtree called the police; I opened the front door with my newspaper strategically placed. It was Marion's mother, Phyllis, my mother-in-law.

"Mom, what a surprise," I said dropping my paper by my side to give her a big bear hug. I could feel my semi-erect cock poke her soft belly and it felt good. With all of this female activity in the house, I now had a pretty good erection.

"Since you're not wearing any pants and underwear for that matter, Walter, I know that's no roll of quarters pricking my stomach," she said looking down. "Walter, I had no idea how glad you are to see me," she said with a laugh while still staring down at my semi-erect cock. "My daughter is a lucky woman," she said finally looking up at me and making eye contact.