Walter Celebrates National Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Mom," I said looking down at my cock and then looking up at her still staring at my cock.

If only Walter was as lucky, I thought to myself. Now, unbelievably, my mother-in-law was giving me the eye. I couldn't believe that first my wife's co-worker, Sheila, gave me the eye, then my daughter's sexy friend, Kathy, then my sister-in-law, Christine, and her hot friend, Michele, and now my mother-in-law just gave me the eye. I may be onto something with this Nude Day celebration thing. I just may be celebrating this holiday every year. I could just imagine my family, friends, and neighbors wanting to join in the celebration, too.

"Don't go near that house?"

"Why not? That's Walter Wilson's house."

"Don't you know what day it is?"

"Other than July 14th..."

"Today is Nude Day."

"So?"

"Walter celebrates Nude Day."

"So?"

"He sits in his recliner naked waiting for unexpected family, friends, and neighborhoods to ring his doorbell."

"Eww! Thanks for the warning."

At this point in time, I was so horny that I'd do Marion's mother. I was hoping my mother-in-law would take the hint of my erection, take things in hand, and wrap her hand around my cock and stroke it a little. Certainly, without doubt, I could use a little release right about now. I could use a hand job.

In her early seventies but looking younger, married young and to the same man all of her life; I wondered if my mother-in-law sucked cock. Hey, what the Hell? I was horny and any port in a storm.

As soon as I thought that I imagined my mother-in-law falling to her knees and taking me in her mouth. With incestuous thoughts of my mother-in-law blowing me while I felt her D cup boobs, I'd give anything for her to suck me off, doing what my wife, her daughter, has neglected to do. Suddenly, I imagined lifting up my mother-in-law's skirt, bending her over by the front door and doing her right there while Mrs. Crabtree watched and fingered herself.

"Is she home?"

"Who?"

"My daughter silly," she said with a laugh. "Your wife, you goof."

I felt her hand brush by my cock when I released her from my hug. I couldn't believe it. My mother-in-law just touched my cock. I couldn't believe that she touched my cock and in the way that she touched it, I didn't know if she did it accidentally or on purpose. I had goose bumps with the thoughts of her touching me again. It felt good when I felt her hand brush by it and it suddenly filled me with desire for her.

Her hand briefly touching the side of my penis made me wonder if I had made her horny. Suddenly, again, I imagined my mother-in-law taking my cock in her hand and giving me a hand job. Damn, this parading around naked in front of my neighbor, my wife's short skirted co-worker, my daughter, my daughter's sexy friend, my young sister-in-law and her hot friend, and now my mother-in-law was making me so horny. I couldn't wait to go upstairs and jerk off.

"If you turn around and walk towards the driveway, Mom, you can catch her and Christine. Michele is with them, too. They are heading to the garden shop."

"Oh, okay, thank you, Walter," she said giving my cock one last look of approval. "May I ask you a question, Walter?"

"Of course," I said putting a hand to my hip and standing there proudly with my legs shoulder width apart, as if I was fully dressed. I could feel my cock twitch with my sexual desire for my mother-in-law.

I saw Mrs. Crabtree peeking out her curtain from across the street and gave her a wave and then I saw Sheila doubling back and slowly passing by my house. I gave her a wave, too.

"Have you been drinking?"

"Drinking? Of course not, no, it's only 8am. The strongest drink I've had is coffee, French Roast."

"Then," asked my mother-in-law while looking down at my cock, "Why are you naked?"

"Naked? Why am I naked? Actually, I'm not naked, not technically. I'm in costume. I'm celebrating the holiday, of course. I should ask you the same, only why aren't you naked?"

"And which holiday is that, dear?"

In the way she asked me that question made me feel as if I were a mental patient in a nuthouse. She wasn't so far from the truth, as I was a bit crazy after not having sex with my wife for three years.

"Why, today is National Nude Day," I said taking a step forward, pressing my cock against her stomach again, and giving her a hug with one hand feeling the back of her bra and the other resting on top of her round ass. I so wanted to move my hand further down and cup her ass cheek while sliding my other hand around to feel her big tit.

"Why don't you strip out of those clothes and we can celebrate the holiday together," I imagined saying to my mother-in-law. "Here, allow me to help you get undressed," I imagined saying while unbuttoning her blouse and reaching behind her to unhook her big bra before exposing her massive boobs.

"Well, happy National Nude Day, Walter," she said pulling away from me.

"Thank you, Mom," I said, but wanting so much to say, why not celebrate the holiday with me by getting naked.

Then, I couldn't believe it when she did it again. Her hand brushed by my cock again, only, this time it was slower and felt more deliberate. Okay, maybe it was my imagination. Maybe it was accidental because by this time I had a full standing, straight out erection. Only, I didn't have time to react. She left closing the door behind her and maybe it was for the better that she did. Otherwise, in my horny state, who knows what I may have done and regretted. Certainly, I would have pulled her by her wrist and put her hand on my cock. Definitely, I would have felt her big breasts and who knows what else?

Marion came home earlier than expected. I figured she'd go to lunch, but she bought her plants and had her sister drop her off. She was still in a huff. I figured she was still upset over me being naked and exposing myself to everyone. Certainly, as I had hoped, I knew she wasn't feeling horny after seeing me parade around naked and being witness to others seeing me naked.

"You're home early," I said.

"I was hoping you'd be dressed," she said putting her plants on the table before dropping her shoulders in surrender.

"Dressed? Why would I be dressed? My Nude Day celebration has only just begun."

"Yet, after being married to you for twenty-five years, why would I think you'd suddenly regain your senses and your clothes? I knew you wouldn't be dressed. You were probably hoping that I'd invite my sister, her friend, and my Mom inside for lunch. I'm glad I didn't invite them in for lunch. I'd be mortified for them to see you naked."

"Actually, I'm a bit disappointed you hadn't," I said muting the TV and mindlessly flipping channels. "I was hoping we all could celebrate National Nude Day together by getting naked together. I'd love to see your mother's big breasts."

"In your perverted dreams," said my wife making another sour face. "That's even gross for you to admit to me, Walter. You're sick. You're a sick man, Walter Wilson."

"Besides, I thought you were going out to lunch," I said.

"I was too upset to eat," she said giving me a sad, but still angry look. "Why are you doing this to me?" There's the guilt card again.

"I told you," I said. "I'm staying naked until you have sex with me. Think of it as a protest, a naked sit-in, if you will. And it's not all about you. It's about how I feel, too, neglected and sexually frustrated. I'm horny Marion."

"Walter," she said with her hands in her lap and talking to me, as if I was her son instead of her husband. Boy, I could imagine that conversation. Mom, why won't you give me sex? "It's time you faced reality. We are old, too old for sex. We don't have the sex drive that we used to have. You're a 55-year-old man, Walter. No one wants to have sex with you anymore, not even me. Get it through your thick skull. Sex as you knew it, is over."

That hurt when she said that. My wife no longer wants to have sex with me. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe she actually said that. I'm not too old for sex. Plenty of women would want to have sex with me, I bet. If only there was a way that I could prove it to her and to show her that I was still attractive and desirable to women. Only, my naked Nude Day demonstrated was beginning to feel like a lost cause.

"You don't want to have sex with me?"

"No, not really, I don't. I'm sorry, Walter, but the magic and the romance, I'm afraid is—"

The telephone interrupted her thought.

"I'll get it," I said glad for the interruption. I needed a chance to clear the hurt and the disappointment from my mind. I'm too young for my sexual life to be over.

Suddenly, while getting up and walking over to answer the telephone, I thought of all those Viagra commercials that I've seen on television with the good looking models. Then, I thought of the Cialis commercial with the couple sitting in separate bath tubs on the beach and in the field, whatever that means. Finally, I thought of smiling Bob in that Enzyme commercial. The men in those commercials were all about my age. They are all not too old for sex.

"Hello? Oh, hi? How are you? You do? Wow? Yes, of course, I'll be glad to give you a hand. I'll bring my tools. When? Right now? Okay, sure. Bye."

"Who was that?"

"That? That was Michele. She asked if I could come over and fix a leaky faucet."

"Michele? You don't even know her. You met her for the first time today. She has some nerve," said Marion giving me a dirty look before a dark cloud of realization reddened her face. "A leaky faucet my ass," flashed Marion. I haven't seen her as angry since she was denied an increase in credit on her credit card. "A faucet is not what she wants unplugged, or in her case, plugged, if you know what I mean." She shot me an angry look. "If you take one step out this door, Walter, I swear—"

The telephone interrupted her again and again I was glad for the interruption because I really didn't want to listen to her tirade that made me feel sexually undesirable.

"Hello? Oh, hi. He's not home? H's working all day? That's too bad. Of course, absolutely, it would be my pleasure. No, I don't mind at all. Sure, no problem. I'll be right over."

"Who was that?"

"Your sister wants me to help her move something."

"Move something? Move what?"

"I dunno," I said with a shrug. "She didn't say. I imagine it's something too heavy for her to move alone."

"She wants you to move her no doubt to the bedroom."

"Marion, really, you think very little of your sister."

"I know my sister better than you do, Walter. She's a slut. Besides, why doesn't she ask Chuck, her husband, for his help to move whatever it is she needs moved?"

"He's not home. He's working. She said that he won't be home until late."

"Oh, no, buddy boy; you're not going over my sister's house naked. I know what my sister is like and I assure you that—"

"Assure me what, that she's nothing like you, a cold and frigid bitch?" I couldn't believe I said that, but she hurt me when she said that she no longer wanted to have sex with me. "What are you worried about? You just said that no one wants to have sex with a 55-year-old man, not even you."

Again, the telephone rang and again I was glad for the interruption because we were just about to get into an argument.

"Hi, how are you? Oh, you poor thing. Yeah, I know a little about cars. Sure, no problem. I can take a look at it. I'll bring my cables."

"And who was that now?"

"Tricia's friend, Kathy, wants me to jump start her car."

"Jump start her car? Jump start her car, my ass. Jump start her, you mean." Marion's eyes were flashing with anger. "I mean it Walter Wilson, if you leave this house to go over to Michele's house, my sister's house or to Kathy's—"

Again the telephone interrupted her.

"Hi, how are you? You did? Sure, of course, I can give you a hand with that. My pleasure. No problem at all. I'd be happy to do that for you."

"Who was that?"

"That? That was Sheila."

"Sheila? Are you kidding me? What the Hell does she did she want with you?"

"She wants me to hold the ladder while she puts boxes in the attic."

"Hold the ladder? Is she serious or delirious? Hold the ladder my ass. I've never seen that woman wear anything other than a short skirt. She wants you to hold more than a ladder while you're looking up at her panties or knowing her, her pussy because she probably doesn't even wear panties, the slut."

At this point, I was laughing inside. I couldn't have done this any better had I planned the whole thing. I couldn't believe it when the telephone rang, yet, again.

"I'll get this," said Marion in a flash of anger. "Hello? Who is this? Mother? You were? What? Walter? You saw Walter naked? No, he can't come over," said Marion standing stiff with her hand on her hip. "Mother! Really! Act your age!"

"Gees, Marion, you hung up on your mother."

"Yeah, well, it seems she has a leaky faucet that suddenly needs fixing, too."

Suddenly, something caught my attention out of the corner of my eye outside the bay window. It was Mrs. Crabtree peeking in our house.

"Look Marion, there's Mrs. Crabtree and she's dressed to kill. She's wearing that dress she wore to her daughter's wedding years ago. She fixed her hair and is even wearing lipstick to walk her dog. She keeps looking over here and waving."

Marion walked over to the bay window and snapped shut the drapes.

"These women ought to be ashamed of themselves. What is wrong with them? They are all sluts."

"Well, unlike you, I guess there are lots of women who find me young enough and attractive enough to want to have sex with me, especially on National Nude Day. Perhaps, after they saw my penis they realize what they've been missing."

"Okay, let's go."

"Where're we going?"

"Upstairs. All this nudity has suddenly made me horny. I need you to fuck me before I blow you. It's time that I celebrated National Nude Day with my husband."

"Can I pretend you are the farmer's daughter and I'm the traveling salesman? We haven't played that game in such a long time and you know it was my favorite."

"If you feel you must, Walter, to get off. Admittedly, it is a better game than the nurse and doctor or the biker and waitress games."