Wanda and Roy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put an arm around my shoulder and started walking me towards the back of the studio, where the weight rack is located. I didn't realize it, but he'd picked up our karate belts as he'd helped me up. As we got to the rack, he turned me to face him again and started to kiss me. I responded again, wrapping my arms around him and holding him tightly to me. He reached up, took one arm, and tied one end of a belt around my wrist. He then pulled the belt through the rack and tied my arm to the rack. Then he took my other arm and did the same thing. I couldn't resist him. I was overwhelmed by fear and excitement. Part of me knew this was a dangerous thing to let him do, and yet part of me kept saying "Look, he's not gonna kill you, just have some fun". I was now standing, arms behind me tied to the rack, facing the windows that looked out over the parking area. Goosebumps formed on my skin as I once again realized I was totally exposed to anyone who came by. I also suddenly realized Roy had left me and gone into the back area. I had no idea how long he intended to leave me there.

He returned moments later with some more belts, and proceeded to tie my legs, after I had spread them apart, to the weight rack. He once again left the room.

I realized after a few moments he'd gone into his office and was working on closing out the books and preparing the bank deposit for the morning. I was terrified that someone would come by the front of the store and see me like this. While the dojo is on a side street, and there is almost no traffic at that late hour, who knew if a security patrol would come by? Anyone pulling into the parking lot in a car would light the interior of the store with their headlights, and with my pale skin and blond hair, there was little chance they would miss seeing me. I heard Roy talking to someone, I panicked for a moment, then realized he must be using the phone. I prayed he wasn't inviting someone else to come over.

After he hung up the phone he came back into the studio and walked up tome. "Are you enjoying this?" he asked.

"No"

He suddenly put his fingers into my pussy and found that I was still dripping wet. He smiled that cold smile at me and said "I think you like being displayed, I think you like the idea that a stranger might see you. Even more, I think you like the idea of a stranger touching you, seeing you, fucking you."

I shook my head, but I knew he was right. And worse, he knew he was right also.

"OK, if you won't be honest with me, let's teach you that honesty is always the best policy."

With that, he reached over to a shelf and took down a nunchaku set. He placed the two wooden handles on each side of one of my breasts, with the chain attaching them above my breast, and with one hand starting squeezing them together around my tit. The pain hit me instantly. My tit was caught between the two sticks, and they were acting like a vise crushing my tit at the base. I knew Roy was enjoying the look of pain on my face, but even worse, he again placed his fingers inside my pussy and found I was even wetter than before. That's when he knew that pain excites me.

As he held the nanchaku firmly in his hand, he bent down and started to bite my tit. By now I had tears running down my face, but this was more than I could take. I begged him to stop. I moaned, not because I wanted to, but because my body needed to, and I continued to beg him to stop. He continued to bite my swollen tit, and then took the nipple between his teeth and bit down on that, very hard. I screamed.

He suddenly released the nunchaku, but then placed it over my other tit and did the same to me again. Within moments I was begging again for mercy. He didn't bite my nipple as hard this time; I think it kinda scared him when he tasted the blood from the other nipple. But he continued to nip at my breast with his teeth leaving red marks that I knew would be with me for days.

He suddenly looked up and said "Tell me, honestly, did you mean it when you said I could do anything with your body?"

"Yes" I gasped out, my tit still being crushed by him.

"Do you like the idea of a stranger seeing you, touching you, fucking you?"

"Yes"

"Tell me that's what you want."

"I want a stranger to see me, to touch me, to fuck me, I'll suck him, and I'll do anything you tell me to do with him."

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything."

He smiled at me, and then released the pressure on my tit. Both of them ached terribly from the abuse, but I was so turned on that the pain really didn't feel that bad, it seemed to heighten my sensitivity to everything.

Roy then untied the belts from the weight rack, leaving them still attached to my wrists and ankles. Then he led me into the locker room. There are benches in there bolted to the floor, and he had me lie down on one, with my back on the bench, my legs spread on either side of the bench, and my hands over my head. He then proceeded to tie my legs and hands to the legs supporting the benches. I was totally at his mercy again, and I knew from the look in his eyes that I was about to be fucked.

But first Roy bent down as if he was going to eat me. Only he started nipping at me with his teeth again. He was biting my thighs, my labia, and then he took my clit between his teeth. That scared me, as I knew that I wouldn't be able to take much abuse there as my clit, as you know, is incredibly sensitive. I started to beg him not to hurt me.

He looked up at me, smiled, and asked me which was my locker. I told him it was in the next row, with a combination lock on it, and I called out the numbers as he disappeared to go open it. I could hear him rummaging around in it, and then I heard him walking back, only this time he came around by my head so I couldn't see what he was doing.

Suddenly he stuffed something in my mouth. It took me a moment to realize it was my panties. I could still make noise, but I couldn't speak clearly with them in my mouth. Roy disappeared again, and returned a few moments later with some duct tape, and his big leather belt. He put the tape over my mouth, making it much more difficult for me to make noise.

Now he looked down at me, with the belt hanging from his hand, and he told me that he expected certain things from me, and that before he fucked me he was going to explain those things, and then give me a taste of the punishment I would receive whenever I didn't meet his expectations.

He explained that I was never again to tell him what to do, or what notto do, with my body. If he wanted to bite me, or put an alligator clip on a nipple, or on my clit, then I was to allow him to do it. I was not to ever again say "no", or "don't hurt me", or anything else that meant that I was putting limits on what he could do with me. If I did speak out and refuse him anything, then he would punish me. Roy then hefted the belt in his hand, looked down at me, and said "This time I'll be kind, as this is your first time. I won't use the buckle end on you, and I'll only strike you three times. But remember, the next time I punish you will be much worse."

With that he raised the belt and brought it down on my inner thighs, just below my pussy. I screamed, I thought I would pull my arms from their sockets as my body went rigid with the shock of the pain. Then he raised the belt again. He struck harder this time, even closer to my pussy, and I thought I would pass out from the pain. My body went absolutely rigid again and I was sure I would snap the bolts holding the bench to the floor, but of course I didn't. Roy looked down at me with an intense look in his eyes I had never seen before. He wasn't looking in my eyes, but was looking at my pussy. He slowly brought the tip of the belt up, and dragged it very slowly across my slit. I knew then where the last blow would land. He gave me a lot of time to think about it. It felt like several minutes had passed, and I suddenly realized what I needed to do. It was the only thing that made sense. Roy had made it clear that I was to deny him nothing. If I tried to escape this last blow in any way I knew he might take that as a sign that I was trying to deny him what he wanted.

I used my legs and shoulders to raise my hips off the bench and rotate them to expose my pussy as completely as possible to him. I knew that he would be able to see my clit jutting out from its protective sheath. I knew he would be able to see my labia, and I did my best, by spreading my legs as far as the restraints would let me, to open myself so that he could see the entrance to my vagina.

The smile on Roy's face when I did this was one I'd never seen before. He knew at that moment that I had made myself as vulnerable as possible to the blow I knew was coming. Some men might have sensed that they had accomplished what they had wanted now, but not Roy. He swung the belt back and in a lightening fast blow brought it down across my slit, directly at where my clitoris was showing. I don't think I even screamed. I just felt the pain of my ass slamming down onto the bench, and then I couldn't breathe, as the intense shock seemed to have knocked the wind out of me.

I must have blacked out for a few moments, as I realized suddenly that Roy was on top of me and he was inserting his cock into my pussy. I could hardly stand the pain, my clit felt as if it had been burned with a flame, my labia felt as if someone had attacked them with sandpaper, and my thighs, legs and arms ached from the tension in them.

Roy was inside me now, and he was whispering in my ear "You're so fucking wet, I can't believe how your body responds to this kind of treatment."

He was right, I was incredibly wet. His cock felt fantastic inside my vagina, as it hadn't been hurt at all during my punishment. My clit, though, was still feeling incredibly raw, and the feel of his body smashing into mine sent waves of pain shooting up my body from my pussy. It felt very much the same as the time you put that clothespin on my clit and then fucked me. The pain was intense, and yet it seemed to bring my orgasm on faster than ever before. As I built toward the orgasm I wanted it and didn't want it, as I knew that the pain would match the intensity of it. It was the same with Roy. I knew the orgasm was going to be intensely wonderful, but it would leave me screaming in pain as it happened. And it did.

I thrashed and bucked as it rolled through me, and this seemed to spur Roy on. He slammed into me several more times, and then he laid still and I could feel his cock shooting his semen into me.

We both lay there for several minutes getting our breath back.

Then Roy reached down and started untying my hands and feet. Then he climbed off of me and reached down and helped me to sit up on the bench. He yanked the tape from my mouth, and I pulled my panties out. I rubbed at my joints to get the circulation going, and also to try to ease the burn marks that had appeared where I had struggled against the belts. My pussy still felt like it was on fire, my nipples throbbed with pain, I could tell my tits were swelling with the bruising that was starting to appear, and my thighs looked and felt like I'd been attacked by an animal with very strong jaws.

Roy looked at me and told me to go take a hot shower. I told him I thought not, that I needed to go home and that I didn't think a shower would feel very good right now.

POW, he backhanded me straight across my face.

I almost fell off the bench. I struggled to stay up, and at the same time realized that there was a good chance I'd have a bruise from the blow. I hoped I could explain it at work as a result of my karate class, which was certainly not too far from the truth.

Roy then said "Go shower, get dressed, and meet me in my office in 10 minutes, I need to get out of here soon."

So I went and showered and cleaned up as fast as I could. It wasn't much of a shower, I couldn't wash my hair as I wouldn't have time to dry it, I couldn't stand the feeling of the spray hitting my tits or getting anywhere near my pussy, and I didn't even want hot water on my face as I didn't want the bruise there to get worse before I could get some ice on it.

Getting dressed consisted of throwing on the jeans and camisole top you saw me arrive in this morning, and then I went to Roy's office with my bag that holds all my karate gear.

Roy looked up as I walked in and told me to sit down. He then said that he wanted to be sure I understood what was happening here. He told me that he wanted to give me one last chance to reconsider my statement to him that I would allow him to do anything he wanted with my body. He told me that I needed to understand that if I continued to agree to allow him to own me, he would use my body in whatever way he wanted. He would use me for his own pleasure, he would give me to his friends for their enjoyment, he would use me to satisfy his sadistic feelings, and he would not rule out any other use of my body, up to and including making me whore my body for him.

He told me he wanted me to think about this, and not to answer him now. He wants me to take today, Saturday, to think it over, and on Saturday night, he wants me to come for the evening class and to stay after and help him close up again. When we are done straightening out the dojo, he is going to watch me strip my clothes off for him. If I am still willing to let him own my body, I will have shaved off the tuft of pubic hair above my slit, leaving me completely hairless. If I have reconsidered, then I am to leave the tuft in place. Either way, he says he is going to fuck me again tonight, but if the hair is still in place, then this will be the last time we are together, and I'm then to go find another dojo to work from as he doesn't want to see me again."

Wanda had, through this whole narrative, been gently playing with herself. I knew she had come close to coming several times, but had not yet gone over the edge. I suspected that with the right encouragement, she was only moments away from a thunderous orgasm. But I couldn't tell what was the answer she was looking for. And I wasn't sure what answer I wanted her to give him either. This had certainly gone much further and faster than I had ever thought it would, and it sounded like Roy was much more dangerous than I had originally believed. Once his wife was back in town, his time and freedom would be very limited, but whenever she was gone, it certainly sounded like Wanda would be spending a lot of time with him, and I didn't think I liked that idea.

I also knew that, while Wanda has always told me that I own her body, she would now feel a competing allegiance, and that could place a strain on our life together.

Finally, I was concerned about how far Roy would go, and what the implications might be for Wanda and I. Suppose he insisted on her being with other men and she caught some disease? What if she sustained injuries of a more permanent nature?

All of these things were coming from my brain. But we're guys, and we think with our cocks, and I certainly knew what my cock wanted her to do.

I snuggled up to her and whispered, "Want me to go start warming up the shaving cream? I'll put a fresh blade in the razor before I start."

Wanda's orgasm hit her like a freight train hitting a car.

------- TO BE CONTINUED ------

12