All Comments on 'Wanda is Watching'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
fifteen16fifteen16almost 7 years ago
Bomb

Would not recommend this course of action, a delayed action fuse just waiting to blow. Should be suspicious of her lack of interest in sex, different sort of yarn.

FD45FD45almost 7 years ago
People are strange

When your a stranger

Faces look ugly, when you're alone

Women are wicked, when your unwanted

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
Having a blast but getting nowhere fast with both exercise bike and Wanda ?

So what exactly is Wanda's issue that she is an exemplary wife in all rooms of martial domicile with exception of bedroom where lassez-faire tude comes into play. Has Sybian saddle been installed on Wanda's workout velocipede ? Sarah and Connie have riding rights to Joe , but not Pauline French ? Fie on JPB for that conspicuous exclusion. Was PF cloistered in nunnery with Sister Ophelia in fictional timeline.

No five star ratings for this author until I'm assured Pauline makes cameo appearance in future story. It's not the same without her. Can't tell a hawk from a handsaw until that supporting muse comes out and plays at just for a few select moments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Cuckquean stories are as bad as the cuck stories.

avidfaavidfaalmost 7 years ago
Delightful!

Sorry that the other commenters didn't seem to get it. There are like 6 different elements in the LW story alphabet, and you can make a story using about 4 of them, this means that there are only 15 different types of story possible. The author's challenge is how to make a story seem surprising and new. One way is to carry on for 9 pages with agony reportage, but what JPB has done here is to go to the other extreme and give us a LW haiku that was funny, satisfying, surprising, and new. Having her move the bike into the bedroom was a really nice touch.

Loved it. Thanks.

fisheronefisheronealmost 7 years ago
Question

Did wanda loose interest because he couldn't ring her bell or because she lost confidence in her self image?

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
A Day in the Trailer Park

Huh? What did I just read?

I'm beginning to understand how JPB has 1,265 stories on his resume!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
Nothing to comment!!

Sorry but that is an ugly one!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

Okay, obviously not a classic and pretty silly, but is it any worse than the cuck shit where the husband actually gets off on his wife fucking other men, or even worse, is FORCED to watch whether he enjoys it or not?

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 7 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I really liked it!

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
Thank, JPB for lightening my working day

It was a classic of it's kind with just the right amount of humour.

5*. of course!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sad decline

Sorry to see how much your writing has declined, I would rather see you write nothing than to go so low as to write this kind of garbage. You're better than this, or at least I thought you were.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Surprised at the hate

People who are into sharing, swinging etc read this site too and JPB doesn't seem to mind writing for them as well as those who are more traditionally inclined.

His other stories about BTB etc are still great but as soon as something like this is submitted all of a sudden JPB has lost the plot? Don't think so.

Not my taste but I liked the story regardless. Thanks JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Silly

But fun. I liked it.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
Despite getting laid off

His car being broadsided, appliances falling apart, car about to burnout....he's pissy because he's not getting laid?

This guy has some fucked up priorities.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 7 years ago
Fun

A funny little story. It was a good break in what I had been reading. Seeing some of the comments makes me pity those that cannot allow a fictional humorous story that involves partner sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not as bad as some make it out to be...

I liked the build up. Just wish the story had a longer ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Priorities, priorities...

OK so now we know what is THE most important thing for guys!

At last!

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Deal With The Money Later

First things first, after all.... ;-)

Thanks for a fun little flash!

ArsVampyreArsVampyrealmost 7 years ago
She's already cheating on him

That's the point behind the pills and the losing weight when her husband likes her as she is. She's getting ready to leave him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks!

...For dropping 80% of your that's and had's!

It reads so much better.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 7 years ago
Oh, well.

Sorry JPB, I've no idea where you're going with this one.

Not up to your usual standard, but hey, every one

can have an off day.

Love most of your work and am grateful you want

to share it.

Looking forward to your "on" days ;).

I always read the comments to the "loving wives" stories.

Most are good and even very good.

But some are weird and even funny weird.

Those are fun to read too.

Here my heart goes out to anonymous,

who thinks men have a one track mind.

Honey, no one has a one track mind.

Hope you find help in dealing with your

anger towards men.

Some of us are quite nice, when you get to know us ;).

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
A WAY TO BRIGHTEN UP A BAD DAY!

People, you're overthinking this thing. JPB gave us a short little tale that will never happen to any of us, but what if...

Relax and enjoy the ride. Put yourself in the man's place, with things just as depicted here. Are you going to tell me you'll kick her out of the bed? If you are, I say sure you will...

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
LIFE SHOULD ALWAYS BE GREAT

but one should expect WORSE is a-coming. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Good Story,LOL

A perfect case of a loving wife. That brings up the question of equal rights for the gals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dumb

What a stupid story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Two Stars

Two star. This one missed.

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 7 years ago
I was a bit worried...

but the last bit made it worth while. Wanda riding her exercise bike while he rides her best friend. Loved it.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
At Least

this story end's well for all concerned. Hubby get's Pussy wife gets exercise. Friend's get the Sex they "crave" and Wife will possibly get into sex with hubby again. And there's No Divorce or Retaliation.

FD45FD45almost 7 years ago
Hmm

The meta question for Wanda is this: Does she want to make her husband 100% satisfied AND be considered a low value female of the species by everyone else.

OR does she leave her husband 80% satisfied and also garner the accolades of society in general to be a higher value woman?

Many is the time when a spouse makes a choice which is in favor of the later than the former.

Not defending her choice, but outlining it. She would rather be thin than monogamous.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 7 years ago
@Whackdoodle 06/16/17

re:

Despite getting laid off

His car being broadsided, appliances falling apart, car about to burnout....he's pissy because he's not getting laid? This guy has some fucked up priorities.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As a concentration camp survivor said, you can get through anything IF you have a reason to.

For him that reason was his wife and their life together which happened to include a lot of sex with each other.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 7 years ago
but I find myself wondering....

Why is she so determined to lose the figure that her husband finds so attractive?

The extremes she is willing to go to would make sense if she was hiding that she was dying of cancer or soon to leave him for a lover or ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid as hell

She has body image issues so she wants her husband to reject her? What happens when guys start coming on to her? Open marriage? Does he have to dump the slut if she gets pregnant or the fattie finally gets in shape? There's so little sense and so many questions it doesn't feel like a story.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 7 years ago
Weird!

But entertaining and that is the name of the game - entertainment!!

Please keep writing and I will keep reading

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 7 years ago
Hum!

One off the wall fantasy.

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
It's

A read maybe border line boring!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just About

the worst thing you have put out here.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 7 years ago
Weird

What a weird story. At least I didn't see the ending coming.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago

Honey, can you pedal faster? She's almost there.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
... OK.

To think - she doesn't have to diet for her husband, but preferred to keep on doing it instead of simply drop it and go on fucking him.

... Well at least she's not cheating on him! Or so we are lead to think...

A weird one from Bob. Not bad, but I'm not seeing any re-read value here.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
OK

this isn't the dumbest story I've read on here. But it's in the running.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wow Bob, maybe you should write cuckquean stories too.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Bored and drunk are the only possible reasons for publishing this trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I don't get the negativity

Thought this one was chuckle worthy and had a better ending than some other JPB offerings.

****

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

That damn whir whir isn't so distracting now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why couldn't I ever get a deal like that? Certainly is an original, at least as far as I know - thanks Bob!

somewhere east of Omaha

ryu77ryu77over 1 year ago

The wife bringing the exercise bike into the room destroyed my sides. Hahahahaha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, you did finish the story with a cute funny ending.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Let's see if I got this right. She rides her bike while he rides a couple of neighborhood bikes and they are both alright with it. Craziest thing I ever heard.. Could only have come from the deranged mind of JPB. Yep, another 5☆'s.

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One thing I’ve noticed about JPB’s stories is that the husband ALWAYS has low libido for a man. 4-5 times a week is NOT “going at it like rabbits”! Especially when you’re young. Unless you’re incredibly unhealthy, a man in his 20s with a willing wife and no children would be fucking at least once in the morning before work, right after getting home, and a long session at bedtime. That’s four times a day during the week. Weekends and holidays would work be six times a day, maybe more.

If a man is down to once a day or less, by his choice, before he’s 50-60, then he needs to stop smoking, drinking, and overeating.

ZK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9068 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS