All Comments on 'Wandering Bk. 01: Constance'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely Story

Going though the same thing at the moment. To start I thought I was reading a story of my own breakup. Have not met a "Constance" though. Like the way the story is told and written. Now reading the next is a must.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 6 years ago
Your deft touch continues

Nicely told and a different flavour for you. Looking forward to more.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A Restorative

What a wonderful way to start the next chapter of his life.

TootsallTootsallover 6 years ago
Great start

As usual, love the geographical setting and accuracy. Been through this region many times and it’s spot on.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Delicious as Always

I would have loved to meet a Constance at one time. She seems a very complete and competent woman!

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Marvelous story

I could gush about this story all day. You’re an incredible author. I’m jealous of your skills. You write amazing romance. Even the divorce was civil. 5 and wish it were more.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Such a sublime flavor!

A touch...a taste...a moment in time! Thanks for sharing this one! Looking forward to his next adventure!

SirCarlSirCarlover 4 years ago
Lovely!

Very well thought out, written, and presented.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why does nearly every LW story on Literotica start with a guy being blindsided with divorce and before the ink is dry on the signatures he is already banging a babe twice as hot as his formerly hot wife. I realize this is fiction but even pure fantasy has to have some tiny spec of believability. Heck, I’d sooner believe a dude could produce a jeanie by rubbing a bottle than this total BS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous