Wandering Bk. 02: Candice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,602 Followers

I will confess that I pulled my socks off while she was kissing me simply because I have a thing about sex with socks on; it isn't cool. I began to use my tongue, lips and occasionally teeth to work my way south toward the magic delta. I was following a well trod path. Start with the breasts, move to the navel and then to the pussy. Make her happy and horny at the same time and then make sure she gets exactly what she wants. Unless the woman is unusually aroused, she'll know what to expect and if you're any good at all, she'll be a happy partner.

Well, some days, things don't go exactly as planned. Little Candice had other ideas. With strength I didn't expect, she pushed me off her before I even got to her navel and jumped on top of me.

"I like to be on top when I get eaten. Then I like to get you ready and then ... well ... you'll find out," she grinned.

"You realize you're upsetting a time tested formula, don't you?"

"It's my pussy and I decide how it gets looked after," she said with a stern look. Then she smiled that lovely smile. "Relax, Lee. I've never been with an older man. I'm really looking forward to this. I'll tell you what I like and you can teach me what you know that I don't."

It all seemed so simple ... except ... I wasn't sure I knew anything she didn't know. In fact, I'm not sure she didn't already know more than I new. I guess I was going to find out. I reached over to the nightstand and removed a condom from the drawer. I had taken the precaution of buying some while I was on my walk that afternoon. I knew I wasn't going to make Candice pregnant, but she might feel more secure if I used one.

"Do you want me to use this?" I asked.

"Do you need to?"

"Not that I know of. I was just giving you a choice."

"I prefer the real thing. I'm on the pill, so unless you have something I don't want ...?" her voice trailed off.

"Nope ... I'm pretty much a straight arrow. I haven't been with a lot of women." I didn't lie. I just didn't specify a number.

"Fine ... we don't need it. I want the real thing," she said as she began to rub her mons into my abdomen while we talked.

"Okay, little lady. You're in charge of me. Tell what you want and I'll make sure you get it," I said in moment of foolish bravery.

"Now you're talking. How 'bout you get my motor runnin' with a little tongue work," she suggested as she began to move up my chest.

There wasn't any point in replying. I grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled her all the way forward and began to dine on her juicy lips and thighs. She was already hot and very wet. I tasted another new flavor and she was delicious. In fact, with my limited know-how, I hadn't had a bad tasting experience yet. She had leaned forward and her hands were now wrapped around the top of the headboard and she was using that to steady herself as I began to work on her pussy.

It didn't take long to discover that she enjoyed oral sex just as much as Constance did. I couldn't see what was happening, but her thighs were clamping along side my head and she was almost dancing on my tongue. The good news was I hadn't even touched her clitoris yet, so there was more to come. She wasn't making any noises that I could hear, but her vaginal contractions told me that I was making my actions count.

I guess I'd been working on her for almost five minutes when I decided to see what happened when I upped the ante. I pushed her ass up a bit so I could get a good look at her pussy and I could see she had a very small clit and it was tucked back under its hood a bit despite my efforts so far. I reached around and with my forefinger and guessing where the exact location of the little appendage was, I gently stroked the area, moving up in a slow, deliberate motion. I had found Cape Canaveral.

I heard an audible gasp and then she rose as if to escape the touch of my finger. I had no intention of stopping and I was immediately rewarded with her hand moving down to cover mine and pushing it hard against her in a rapid motion. In the meantime, her body was jerking around in a random pattern that made any contact with my mouth strictly a hit or miss proposition. I now had her undivided attention. I brought my other hand around and began to probe her anus.

It was something that Constance had shown me and she said it had really enhanced the erotic sensations when I was eating her. I was now certain that Candice was getting the same sensations as well. She still wasn't very vocal, but her breathing and physical response was all the information I needed. I pushed my finger in further and she instantly came. I was welcomed with a face full of her fluids and a mournful, low howl of what I took to be approval.

"Oh fuck! That was amazing," she gasped. "Where did you learn that?"

"Oh ... a gentleman never tells," I answered smugly.

"God, if that's what a finger feels like, what would a cock feel like?" she wondered aloud.

"Only one way to find out." I said with a bravado I didn't really feel. I had never had anal sex in my life and I had no idea how to go about initiating it other than what I had read in erotic literature. Lots of lube and go slow. Not much of a how-to manual, I thought.

"Jesus, Lee. Do you think I can try it with you?" she asked tentatively.

"Well, we'll see. There's no rush and I don't want to hurt you. It's not for everyone."

"Yeah ... well ... let's see how it goes ... okay? Maybe later." She didn't sound very sure of herself and that was okay with me. I wasn't anxious to demonstrate my lack of skill and maybe hurt her as well.

We lay beside each other for a few minutes as she came down from her orgasm. We didn't talk. I just stroked her lovely body, paying special attention to those magnificent breasts and her lovely ass.

"Are you a one hit wonder?" she finally asked.

"What does that mean?" I asked, a bit put out by what I thought she might mean.

"I mean, are you good for just one shot and then just roll over and go to sleep?" It was obviously a serious question and I answered it as such.

"No ... especially if the lady would like to continue."

"Good." She was obviously thinking about something. "Most of the guys around here are the 'wham-bam' boys. In quick, off quick, and gone quick." She wasn't saying it with any hint of humor.

"That's too bad. That's very unfair. Many women need time to reach orgasm. Sadly, a lot of guys don't get it."

Candice looked at me and then leaned toward me and kissed me gently. "You're not like any of those guys. You're so much more mature and ... caring. I feel really safe with you ... but ... I also feel like I can explore myself with you. You know ... try different things and you wouldn't hurt me or ... laugh at me."

I smiled at her and kissed her back. "Thank you for your trust. I'm not Superman. I'm just a guy that really loves being with you. I want to make you happy. All you have to do is tell me what makes you happy."

"What makes me happy is you fucking me ... now!" she said without a second's hesitation.

I smiled at the crude but honest answer and rolled toward her. I was about to mount her when I changed my mind.

"Want to go for a ride on your new stallion?" I asked, grinning.

"Yes please," she smiled back.

"I'll need you to help get the horse ready."

She reached back to my semi-erect manhood and began to stroke it. She was very good at it and it wasn't long before I was back to full strength.

"You're ready, cowboy," she giggled.

In my best John Wayne voice I said, "Well saddle up, little missy."

She did. I reached for her pussy and it was still very wet and well lubricated. I pulled her up and over my erection while she grasped it, aiming it for her hot tunnel and then began to lower herself. I watched her face. She wasn't a vocal person and you had to listen carefully for the signals and messages she was sending. It was more often in her facial expressions and body language and that meant I had to pay close attention if I wanted to give this lovely young woman the full benefit of the occasion. I paid very close attention.

I let her lead. She started slowly, almost gliding up and down on my shaft with her eyes partly closed and her head turned to one side. She maintained that pace for a few minutes, clearly not in any hurry. For that matter, neither was I. The first change I noticed was her head had started to move around and her eyes were now closed. She was in her own little world and soon that world was going to change. I could feel her vaginal muscles begin to pulse on my cock and she leaned forward, putting her hands on my shoulders.

Her fabulous breasts were now within easy reach and I cradled them in my palms, rubbing her nipples with my thumbs. I was doing whatever I could to enhance the erotic experience for her. It must have had a positive effect as her rhythm increased and her eyes opened, gazing down into mine. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me in a look of total satisfaction. She leaned further forward and kissed me and then pushed her self back up and closed her eyes again. The end was near.

She had once again increased her pace and as she did, I removed my right hand from her breast and again, using my forefinger, I sought her hidden clitoris and began to stroke it in time with her movements. She reacted immediately and her pace became erratic and she had obviously lost her concentration. She was on the edge of her orgasm and I was doing whatever I could think of to help her along.

I began to thrust up into her and that was the final trigger as she opened her mouth and gasped for air as the spasms overtook her body. She continued to ride my cock but she was clearly out of control, overwhelmed by the climax. I gripped her hips to hold her in place and she froze for a moment before going limp and sinking into my arms. During the whole episode, she hadn't said a word or even exclaimed a grunt or groan. It was a completely new happening for me, but I was pleased she had found her destination on this journey.

I had not come. That was unusual and I didn't know exactly why, but I guessed that it was because I was so focused on her pleasure that I hadn't really been conscious of my own contribution. I smiled to myself and hugged her to me as her breathing began to return to normal.

"Oh Lee ... that was sooooo good," she said quietly. "I could get addicted to that."

"Just rest and we can play some more later."

"Hmmm ... sounds good," she said lazily, her head on my chest and her hands still on my shoulders.

We stayed that way for quite a while. After a few minutes, I thought she had fallen asleep, but I was wrong.

"You didn't finish ... did you?" she suddenly asked, almost alarmed.

"Just saving up for round two," I kidded.

"How many rounds are there?" she asked as her head popped up and she looked at me with a grin.

"How many would you like?"

"About a thousand like that one."

"Hmmmm ... that might challenge me."

"Okay then, how about ...three." she said with an expectant look.

"I think that's within the range of possibility," I answered in a confident voice. "Any special requests?"

"Oh ... I like doggie," she said tentatively.

"You don't sound sure."

"Some guys think it's kind of ... slutty," she said in a soft voice.

"Some guys are full of it. If it gives you pleasure and doesn't cause you pain or humiliate you ... then why would it be slutty?"

She smiled. "I'm glad you think that way. I like it. I really get off on it."

"Do you want to save that for last?"

"Yeah ... that would be perfect. But, what do you want to do next?"

"Well let's see ... we could do reverse cowgirl," I suggested.

"What's that?"

"Just like the last time except you face the other way."

"What else?" She was paying very close attention now.

"Let me think ... Hmmmm ... there's the Pile Driver ... some call it the Jackhammer. That's when you put your thighs on my shoulders and I rise up and I come down straight into you. It's a great way to finish."

"Wow ... there's a lot I have to try," she said sincerely.

I thought for a moment and then tried another tack. "Have you ever done a sixty-nine?"

"No ... most guys don't want to ... you know."

"No ... what do most guys not want to do?"

"You know ... eat me. I really love it, but a lot of guys won't do it. They're all hot to get their blow jobs, but not so much for my fun," she said in disgust.

"Well, I think I've already demonstrated I'm not like most guys."

"Yeah ... you've done that all right."

"Tell you what ... I'm going to show you what the Pile Driver is and then you can revive me when we do a sixty-nine. Okay?"

"You get the best ideas, Lee. I wish you were around here all the time," she said with a smile.

"Don't think I'm not tempted."

I rolled her over on her back and moved down the bed a bit, pushing my arms underneath her thighs and slowly lifting them. She quickly understood to allow her body to bend and her legs to spread in a wide V. I rose above her and aimed my once again rigid cock at her, stroking it over her labia and making sure she was well lubricated. Slowly, I began to press down into her and I heard her grunt as she realized how tight this position made her.

I still hadn't come yet and I was surprised as well as pleased. It meant that the night was far from over and if Candice's curiosity was any indicator, I might extend my new-found repertoire to create even more thrills for the young lady. In the meantime, I was pushing almost vertically into her. My hands were beside her head and I began to increase my pace. I pushed a bit from side to side to see if I could make her breasts move in a rhythmic fashion, but I failed. It was like learning how to use a hula hoop. Some people just never got it and I was one of those.

The good news was that her big boomers were dancing all over the place, just as they had when she was riding me. They had a life of their own and I found it very erotic to watch them. I was certain this time that I would fill her lovely pussy with my semen and I hoped she got something from it as well. I pushed myself up a notch and tried to rub on her clit with my shaft, but I was doubtful it had made contact. Candice, for her part, was smiling up at me and clearly enjoying the ride.

When I was younger and just beginning my sexual adventures with women, I had a problem with premature ejaculation. Nothing is more frustrating for a guy than not being able to satisfy his girl because he's finished before she's even started. It took me a long time to work that problem out and gradually I became better. Tonight, however, was one for the books. I felt like I was good to go for an unlimited amount of time. I had never felt this confident before, although my time with Constance certainly helped. I was starting to think I was invincible when that old feeling began in my scrotum and groin.

"I'm coming soon, Candice," I gasped.

"Go for it, Lee. Drive me hard, big guy." She was smiling and her eyes were big. I wasn't sure, but she might have been approaching an orgasm too.

I put my all into it, or more accurately, into her. I was hammering in and out as fast as I was able and then, with just a couple of seconds warning, I let go.

"Ahhhhh ... Candice ... I'm commmming." It was almost painful and I began to relax a bit with the pressure on her thighs. I was sweating and drops of perspiration were falling on her belly and thighs. Finally, I backed off and pulled her legs down to the bed. I looked at her and wondered if she had made it too. I was so wrapped up in my own little world, I didn't notice her reaction or expression. My cock slipped slowly out of her and it was followed by a small amount of semen. Oh! Oh! The dreaded wet spot syndrome.

"Oh Lee. You are good. You are very good," she enthused.

"I gather you found that satisfactory?" I enquired in a cheeky voice that hid my uncertainty of just how much she had received from that move.

"It was faaaannnntastic!" I was sure she wasn't trying to fool me, and I was beginning to pat myself on the back for my performance.

We were back to lying on our sides, facing each other and I went back to stroking her lovely body.

"Maybe you are Superman," she said after a bit.

"Naw ... just Clark Kent with lessons."

We gazed into each other's eyes and I moved my hand to her face, cupping it tenderly. "Are you okay? I mean, are you feeling okay?"

"Oh ... I'm way better than okay. Way, way better," she said with a dreamy smile.

"I have to confess ... I was out in space on that last one. I didn't have any idea of where you were ... I mean ... I didn't know if you had gone with me or not," I admitted.

"Oh yeah. I was with you all the way. All the way." She reached down for my now soft and sticky cock and grasped it, squeezing it slowly. "Looks like we're headed for the big finale," she said.

"There's no rush. We have lots of time. We can save some for tomorrow if you like."

"Oh no you don't. You promised me three and I've only had two plus the lovely tongue job. I can't possibly complain," she announced, "but three is three." She was faking a pout.

"Well then... I guess I have to keep my promise. First, though, I need a rescue. Would you be in favor of that sixty-nine now?"

"Oh yes. Very much in favor."

She was too. She told me earlier she liked to be on top, but the truth was, she just loved being eaten and whether it was up, down, sideways or inside out, she was fine with it. As it turned out, we tried them all. In addition, she had good skills that she plied on my cock. Perhaps not as fabulous as Constance, but very good nonetheless.

I held off pushing her off the cliff until I was sure she had gotten everything she could possibly have wanted and then I cut her loose. One finger on the clit, a tongue in the tunnel and another finger in her ass and she was done for.

It took her a couple of extra minutes to come down from that one, and I was busy congratulating myself on how clever I was when she turned to me.

"Marry me Lee."

"Huh!" I said, intelligently.

"Marry me. We're perfect together. I would love to have your kids. We could have three or four ... no problem."

It all sounded so simple. So logical. So ... fucking idiotic. It was time to scramble. I had a linebacker and a tackle bearing down on me and I needed to get out of this mess.

"Uh ... Candice ... uh ... look ... I'm sorry, but ... uh ... I'm ... uh ... too old for you," I finally blurted.

"No you're not. You're just in your prime and I'm in my best child bearing years," she said seriously.

It was time to bring my fast thinking skills to bear. To bad I didn't have any. I was really stressed to find an answer that didn't hurt Candice but didn't commit me to another marriage and another mistake. Good sex did not necessarily make a good marriage.

"Look ... Candice ... I've been married. I know what it's about and I know what makes it work and what doesn't. You have to trust me ... we aren't right for each other. I can't produce children. That hurt my first marriage. You are fresh and young and vibrant and you have so many opportunities in front of you." I was praying she would understand.

"Lee, I've got one chance in this town. Only one. If I don't make it with him, I'm fucked," she said sadly.

"So, there is a guy? Someone special that you really want?" I asked carefully.

"Yeah. Up 'till now I've been trying out every eligible single guy in town and I don't think he even knows I'm alive. I've got one shot left." It was obvious that she was frustrated and unhappy with her lot in Cranbrook and was looking for a quick fix. I was that fix, in her mind.

"Well, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I'm not your guy," I said as kindly as I could.

coaster2
coaster2
2,602 Followers