Wandering Bk. 02: Candice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coaster2
coaster2
2,602 Followers

"I know. I know. It's just that ... you treated me so nice, and the sex was so amazing ... well, I thought maybe that you might ..." She never finished the thought.

"I'm sorry, Candice. You are a beautiful woman and an incredible bed partner. But ... well ... I'm still working on my rehab. I'm not ready for another commitment. I'm sorry. I'm very sorry."

"Don't be Lee. Besides ... you still owe me a big finish ... remember? Arf! Arf!" she laughed.

I was back to breathing again. She had regained her sense of humor and it was time for that big finish. I had shrunk to a mere shadow of myself and needed to be rejuvenated. Happily, Candice saw that too and went to work enthusiastically with her mouth. It didn't take very long for her to bring me back to life and once she had, I used my fingers to create the lubricant she needed. That didn't take very long either. Despite all the activity that evening, we both were ready for more.

She moved in front of me on her hands and knees and I moved behind her, lining my cock up with her well prepared pussy. It didn't take very long to find the opening and begin my assault. I moved slowly and carefully to make sure she wasn't in any discomfort. Within a minute, I had entered her and she was beginning to push back at me and we were on our way.

Like Constance, she was more in the mood for aggressive sex when we did doggie, and she was banging back on me as hard as I was thrusting into her. Again, I was surprised at how I was able to hold back on my finish. If I could figure out what it was that caused this, I would use it every time. As it was, we were pounding away on each other with furious abandon. Soon I could feel Candice start to lose her rhythm and erratically grip me with her internal muscles. All that did was make me ready to finish too.

We didn't come together. Candice came first and it was a beauty. She twisted and turned and her head flopped all over the place, but still, she didn't cry out. I was happy that she had achieved another climax and with that sense of relief, I came too. It wasn't the mind blower that I had earlier, but it was just great, thank you very much.

As we lay in the afterglow, Candice turned to me and kissed me very passionately.

"That may be the best night of sex any woman could possibly have," she said sincerely.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm just happy I was here to share it with you." I meant what I said. She was a beautiful and dynamic woman. I was almost sorry I wasn't able to commit to her.

"Well we've still got tomorrow, anyway," she said, looking at me with soulful eyes.

"Are you going to stay tonight? Do I get to wake up with you in the morning?"

"No ... sorry. I have to change and get to work early. I'd love to wake up with you next to me," she said wistfully.

"Dinner tomorrow and then dancing?" I asked tentatively.

"Yup."

"Good ... how about Florio's? I hear the food is great and the family that runs it is very nice."

"Oh ... okay," she grinned. "Meet you there at seven?"

"See you then."

Candice was the polar opposite to Constance in every respect except one; she was great in bed. I was once again reminded that this was day six of my sojourn and I had been gifted with five remarkable nights of sex. I had continued on my quest and I found I was slowly evolving as a different man. I had stopped feeling sorry for myself and was, if anything, gaining a sense of confidence about my relationships with women.

So what if they had virtually dropped themselves into my bed. They didn't do that to every guy who came to town. I had something that made me attractive to them and I was intrigued with the idea of finding out what it was. In the meantime, there was Candice and tomorrow night. I was counting on renewing those two little marks on my ribcage from her fabulous nipples.

To be continued in Book 3

Edited with my thanks and assistance of ErikThread.

coaster2
coaster2
2,602 Followers