Wandering Bk. 06: Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he did the previous evening, Lew turned on some music and several couples began to dance. We danced of course. This evening we held each other closely, not worrying about appearances. I was confident we were acknowledged as a couple. An hour into the evening, Francine and Lew joined us on the dance floor. They may have been the hosts, but they were also a couple. I was feeling very good about this week.

We retired a little earlier than the previous night, this time to her room. I suspected Charlie had a plan and I was intrigued with what it might be. I didn't have long to wait.

"Lee ... you remember we talked about my ... fantasies ... the things I like to do ... now and then?" she said haltingly.

I laughed. Of course I remembered. "Okay, Charlie, what's on the menu tonight?"

"I have this thing ... I told you about it ... I like to be tied up and blindfolded," she continued carefully. "Are you all right with that?"

"I'm okay if you are. But you don't sound very confident," I suggested.

"I guess I'm more worried about you ... I mean ... how you'll react to it."

"You know I won't hurt you, babe," I said quietly. "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to tie me up ... spread eagle fashion ... and then ... I want you to fuck me like you were raping me." She was almost whispering. She was still very unsure how I would respond to this.

"I won't be able to see or touch you. I won't know what to expect, except that I know I'm going to be raped by a very powerful man. Can you do that?"

"I don't know. I've never raped a woman before. I don't know how," I confessed.

"Lee ... I trust you ... just be the powerful lover I know you are. I can imagine the rest. It's a fantasy ... not real. I want you to try to imagine that you are my conqueror ... that you can do anything you want to me. Torture me, beat me, fuck me, kill me ... anything."

She reached down beside the bed and produced some silk scarves from a canvas tote bag. There was also a black bandana which I took to be the mask. Charlie showed me how to tie the scarves so that a single pull on the end would release them. I felt better about that, but not much. The mask was made of soft material with Velcro to fasten it.

She lay back on the bed and smiled at me. It helped to relieve some of my uncertainty. I tied her ankles to the vertical ribs of the footboard first, then her wrists to the headboard. She was naked and completely vulnerable. I was still uncomfortable about this.

Charlie raised her head and told me to wrap the mask around her, covering her eyes. I did, making sure it wasn't too tight. Again, I could remove it with a single pull. I stood beside the bed as I finished and gazed at this magnificent woman in her helpless state. I had to admit it was an erotic sight and it was causing me to become aroused.

"Please don't hurt me." I was a plaintive cry from Charlie. It took me a moment to understand this was part of the fantasy. It was my turn to play.

"Shut up!" I snarled. Two can play this game, I decided. "You don't get a say ... this is my party, bitch!" I hoped I hadn't overdone it.

"Please ... please ... what are you going to do to me?" she pleaded in a convincingly frightened voice.

"I've decided to change the script, lady. I've decided to torture you before I fuck you," I snarled. I was a spontaneous decision I had made on my own. I knew what I wanted to do. I hoped it would be fun for her.

"Oh god, no. Not torture. Please ...," she cried.

"There's no point in crying about it. It's going to happen. I'm going to make you suffer," I spat in my best Snidely Whiplash voice. This was going to be quite different.

I stood quietly beside the bed and then in a moment of inspiration, I walked quietly around to the other side, hoping that she couldn't hear me. I leaned over and took her right nipple into my mouth and first sucked on it, and then nipped at it with my teeth. She stiffened and then jolted at my nip. A soft cry escaped her.

My next move was to take two of her toes into my mouth and use my tongue to stimulate them. She reacted. She hadn't expected this. I could see a smile on her lips as she began to appreciate my "torture." I moved softly around the bed again and this time placed a kiss on her lips, waiting for her to open to me. When she did, I immediately withdrew and moved to her lovely thighs. I used my tongue along the inside of each and she reacted immediately. Her back arched and I could hear her gasp as I used my lips on her upper thighs, close but not touching her sex.

Next, back to her breast, teasing the areola and nipple with my tongue and teeth as she writhed in reaction. I was beginning to understand what was happening. She couldn't see, and everything was unexpected. Only her sense of touch and hearing was in play, and her hearing wasn't helping her much.

In a moment of inspiration, I moved back up her body. My cock was fully erect and I moved to put it on her lips. It took her a moment to understand what it was that she was feeling and tasting. I could see her smile as she turned her head and took the head of my cock in her mouth and bathed it with her tongue and lips. She was having too much fun. I withdrew and she groaned when I did.

"This is torture, remember. I control you for my pleasure ... not yours," I said in my most sinister voice.

My mouth dipped to her now sodden pussy and with a single long lick, I stroked her swollen lips from bottom to top. She squealed and her hips snapped upward in response. Once would be enough. I moved to the other side and resumed my attack on her breast, then down once more to her toes and then thighs. She was squirming now. I could hear her breathing becoming more rapid. It was exciting her and I was encouraged.

Again, I gave her a taste of my cock, now spilling pre-cum from the tip. She recognized the scent and taste and hungrily took it into her mouth. Once again, however, I withdrew it before she could achieve any sense of satisfaction. She moaned and I heard a "no" escape her lips.

I laughed as nasty a laugh as I could create. I surprised myself. I was enjoying this in some perverse way. I went back to her lovely delta and began to tease her once more. She was now in a state of constant motion. Her hips were undulating, almost begging for a cock. Her head rolled back and forth and it clearly took all her self-control not to plead for relief.

I backed off once again and silently waited, standing by the bedside as she continued to squirm, not knowing what would come next. I wanted to bring her as close to an orgasm as I could without allowing her to complete it.

"Please, please ...," she moaned.

"Don't waste your breath. I'll do what I want to ... when I want to ... and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it," I chortled in my faked evil voice.

She was very agitated now as it had been a couple of minutes since I had last touched her. I decided it was time for the big finish. I silently moved beside her, and taking my index finger, ran it upward from her anus to her clit, barely touching her as I did.

"Yahhhhhhh ... oh god ... oh please!" She had responded violently and immediately to my delicate touch.

I repeated the move ... then again a few seconds later ... then a fourth time. Each time she gasped and reacted to my faint touch. This truly was torture and I wondered if I wasn't enjoying this more than I should. It was time to bring her to the brink. The next time, I poked my fingertip into her ass and then rimmed her with it before dragging it slowly up her perineum toward her now fully flooded sex.

I moved silently to the other side of the bed and pressed my forefinger into her pussy, slowly but surely. I bent over her and gently blew on her glistening lips as they absorbed first one finger and then a second. I hooked them slowly upward, searching for her G spot and dragging the pads along the roof of her vagina.

Charlie had become a perpetual motion machine. She writhed and squirmed and twisted against her restraints, all the while mewling in frustration. Her breathing had quickened, and I had to guess when the right time would come for me to release her from this torture.

I removed my fingers and began to aggressively lick and stroke her pussy with my tongue. Charlie was now in a state of total arousal. The time had come. I mounted the bed, moved between her legs and presented my cock to her now saturated entrance. She pushed her body upward, attempting to impale herself on my rigid member. I pulled back, denying her that pleasure until she could stand no more of this teasing.

I allowed her to find me and then, in a single, powerful stroke, I entered her. A cry of something unearthly escaped as I drove into her and we were joined. She shuddered violently at that first stroke and I knew she had orgasmed at that very moment.

"Time for your punishment, woman," I grunted.

There was no response other than a sigh of what I took to be release. It was time to act and I began to drive myself into her in powerful, long strokes. She was crying out in what I could only assume was ecstasy. It certainly wasn't pain or rejection. I continued to drive into her hard and fast. I lost myself in this strange new pleasure. I had joined her in this fantasy, punishing her with pleasure.

It ended in a fury of gasping, grunts, and cries. As I slipped off her inert form, I pulled the end of the silk ties from her hands and then her feet. I left the mask just as it was. She hadn't moved other than to allow her arms to flop by her side.

"I'm going now ... but I'll be back. You just won't know when," I growled quietly.

I rose from the bed and gazed at her unmoving form. She continued to breathe deeply, her eyes still covered. I leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips and then moved to the ensuite. When I returned, she had removed the mask and her head was propped up on the pillows, watching me silently. I began to worry that I had carried my game too far.

"Where the hell did that come from?" she eventually croaked.

I moved to the side of the bed and sat, my hand reaching for her face.

"I'm not sure. I just thought ... I'm sorry ... I thought that if I was ... unpredictable ... if you didn't know what might happen next. Well, I'm sorry. I won't do that again," I said meekly.

"Why? It was incredible. I've never been more aroused in my life. When you finally entered me, the orgasm was instantaneous and it was fucking mind-blowing!"

I breathed a sigh of relief. She wasn't upset. She was surprised. I hadn't given her what she thought she wanted, but it worked out just as well anyway.

"Who was that guy?" she asked with smile.

"Snidely Whiplash," I snorted. "And you were Little Nell. This time there wasn't any Dudley Do-Right around to save you."

"Somehow I don't think I fit the description of Little Nell. I'm just not that little." She looked at me with a sly grin. "But you ... you are a perfect Snidely Whiplash. Rotten to the core. Willing to torture women and have your wicked way with them. My kind of guy!" she laughed.

I lay down beside her, both of us naked, both of us sated for now and both of us still coming down from an extraordinary high. As I thought about it, I enjoyed my role, now even more so when I was sure Charlie had as well.

"Can we do that again?" she asked, teasing me with her fingers on my chest.

"We'll see. You don't want me to repeat the same thing again. I'll have to come up with something different ... something even more ... diabolical," I growled.

"Ahhhhh ... diabolical sounds good," she smiled.

"I'm going to have to put you on rationing. No more than once a week, maybe even less," I said. "It would get a little stale after a while and I'd have a hard time finding new, safe things to do."

"Maybe I don't want safe." This caught me a bit off guard, since she said in what I took to be a serious tone.

"You don't mean that. I won't do anything that would harm you ... physically or mentally," I said firmly.

"I know. I know you wouldn't. I was just thinking out loud. It was so exciting ... so different. The reward was amazing. I know I want more."

"I'm sure you do. You have to make sure you know where the limits are. More importantly, you have to know and trust your partner. I mean, completely trust," I emphasized.

"I trust you, Lee. Completely. If ... if you wanted to stay ... I mean after this vacation ... if you wanted to be with me ..." She ended her offer as her voice tailed off.

"I've thought about it, Charlie. I honestly have. We've come together so fast and so ..." I was struggling for what I wanted to say.

"It's too soon to make big decision like that, Charlie. Why don't we just enjoy what we have now? We've got almost two more weeks to decide what comes next. You've been hurt too many times to just leap into another relationship without giving yourself time to know what you actually want." I was stalling for myself as well.

The balance of Charlie's vacation passed far too quickly. We spent almost every hour together and we were comfortable in each other's company. Since I had begun this journey in March, I had not spent as much time with any one person as I had with her and it gave me the opportunity to examine my own motives and desires.

She was a powerful woman and a wonderful lover. She reintroduced me to anal sex, and while it was something that I only occasionally wanted, it was enormously sensual, and according to Charlie, something I was good at. My only technique was to go slowly, use plenty of lube and try desperately not to hurt her. That apparently was enough.

We did try the bondage game once more, this time with some variations that I had thought of beforehand. I used a feather and one of her dildos. I tied her face down on the bed, ankles close together with enough length to allow her to rise on her knees. She could manage to get her breasts off the bed far enough that I could play with them as I "tortured" her.

My big finish was prefaced by a careful insertion of the dildo into her ass, using plenty of KY jelly. After using the feather to tease her to distraction, the dildo was almost a relief. However, when I pushed into her pussy from behind, she could feel my cock and the dildo at the same time and it sent her off almost as violently as before. I finished with a driving fuck that had her crying out her satisfaction and ultimately collapsing on the bed.

On our last night together, we made love. I knew that I wasn't in love with Charlie, and I think she knew that too. But we had become very close and our intimacy was almost like being in love. Of all my experiences in the past five months, this amazing interlude would help push me toward my ultimate realization. I was near to the decision that my rehabilitation was over.

Charlie did everything she could think of to convince me to come back to Toronto with her. I was tempted. She was a powerful woman and the sex was fabulous, but that's what it was; sex. My temptation to go with her was fuelled by my desire to see her happy and in the arms of a man who would treat her with respect and devotion. She deserved nothing less.

She was good about it. There were no tears, no bitterness, and no regrets. She knew it would probably end this way, but tried mightily to delay the inevitable. The last morning, she kissed me goodbye as she boarded the shuttle to Kamloops and the return to her normal life. We had promised to keep in touch and I thought we probably would. We were certainly friends, and friends stay in touch.

The next group of vacationers arrived that afternoon and I tried to go back to some kind of routine. I had found a number of small jobs that I could contribute, but with Charlie gone, I was now a "freeloader" on Lew and Francine's hospitality. I was also lonely again. I realized how much I had come to depend on Charlie's companionship, particularly at night. I wondered briefly if I should have returned with her. I knew the truth, though. It wouldn't have worked ... at least not in the long term.

I lounged in the pool on Sunday afternoon. It was overcast and I had the place to myself. The new crop was all excited about their first trail ride and had ridden off to the sagebrush hills for an afternoon jaunt.

Lew, Francine and I had finished making the beds and cleaning the bathrooms. Francine was puttering about in the kitchen, organizing herself for the evening meal. Lew was in the barn, checking on the feed supplies and making sure all the equipment was in working order. I was lost in thought as I leaned against the sidewall of the pool, the warm water up to my neck.

I was going to accept Harold Sinden's offer of a job with Orca Investigations. I still had to pass all the required evaluations and training, but in talking to my friend Pete Dennison, I was confident I could manage that.

So what was bothering me? Was it Charlie? Did I need more time? I didn't think so. I couldn't put my finger on it. Something was missing. Something buried inside me that I couldn't quite reach. It was frustrating. I wanted a key to unlock that compartment. I waded out of the pool, dried myself and headed for my room. Perhaps an afternoon nap would clear my head.

I slept fitfully for an hour or so before rising and wandering down to the kitchen to see if I could help. Francine was by herself, putting the finishing touches on four large pies. I watched as she effortlessly worked, preparing them for the oven.

"Did you get some sleep?" she asked, not looking at me.

"A bit ... maybe an hour."

She turned and looked at me, a frown on her face.

"What's the problem? Missing Charlie?"

"I suppose. I knew it would end this way, but ... it was nice while it lasted," I admitted.

"So ... what comes next?" She had returned to her task.

"I truly don't know. I think I'm close to ending this adventure and going back to work, but ... something's not quite settled yet."

"Hmmmph," was her only comment.

"What's that mean," I chuckled.

She stopped what she was doing and turned to me. Whatever was on her mind was serious.

"You've been lonely for a long time, Lee. Even before your divorce. Lew told me about the women, the ones you've been meeting on this trip ... what do you think they mean?"

I thought about her question and hesitated. "I suppose they were a way of restoring my pride ... my ego ... my self-confidence." It was the most honest answer I could summon.

"And have they?"

"Pretty much. I feel more confident. I don't feel guilty. I don't feel like I've taken advantage of them," I answered defensively.

"Good. Your conscience is clear. So, I repeat ... what's next?"

"Start over, I guess. I really don't know. Everything that's happened to me on this trip is almost ... like a dream. I have a hard time believing it's all real."

"Oh, it's real alright," she grinned. "Let me ask you a question. If all those women are still available and you could go back and do it all again ... who would be your first choice?"

"That's not fair. I've just seen Charlie leave and the others are weeks or even months in my past. I don't know if I can honestly answer that," I admitted.

She looked at me with a level gaze. "I had to make that decision. I left a bad marriage and for some time I searched, trying to find something ... someone ... better for myself. When I found Lew, I knew. I don't know how ... but I knew. And I was right."

She continued to look at me with an unflinching gaze. I could only nod my understanding.

I poured myself a coffee and walked into the great room, dropping into an overstuffed armchair, thinking about her comments. I put my head back and went through the last months in my mind. Who were these women I had so easily engaged? Which of them would be the most compatible with my ... heart? Which of them would challenge me? Which of them would excite me? Which of them would accept me ... as I am?