Wandering Thoughts

Story Info
As your pet I sit and think of oral sex.
772 words
10.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Prcious1
Prcious1
631 Followers

As I sit at your feet, gazing down at my hands; which ordered by you were to be placed on my thighs, my thoughts were wandering towards oral sex. You see for some reason I haven't been given the pleasure to taste you yet Sir. And since I have never done it I was currently daydreaming about it. Which to my shame, I really shouldn't have been doing that. One of your rules as your pet was to keep all my attention on you. Even if my head was down, I was to be aware of your every single movement. And in failing to do so I would be punished.

So here I sit at your feet while you are busy reading your paper, daydreaming about having you in my mouth. I wonder if it will be something that I would enjoy at first lick. Or would it be something I would have to get accustomed to as our relationship progress. I wonder how much my mouth and lips would have to stretch to accommodate your full length. With my hair gripped tight in your hand would you perhaps be watching my eyes as I suck on you? Would they be closed in enjoyment and bliss because I finally have your hard dick in my mouth? Or perhaps they are wide in excitement at that fact? Perhaps not being use to sucking would you see panic in them instead? Especially not knowing if it would all fit down my throat without gagging. Or was that panic in my eyes due to my only small chance of getting air being suddenly cut off. At this time you thought it was only fitting to pinch my nostrils close while still being lodge in my throat.

Would your eyes start to close as my tongue wraps around it, sucking and licking at the head before plunging back down on it. And then would your eyes open back up to slits to follow the trails of spit that are leaking out the sides of my mouth. Especially since you decide it was time to push my head down and force more of your throbbing dick down my throat. You ease back out and follow that trail of spit and pre come as it rolls down my stretched bottom lip, to my chin, and down on the floor in an ever-growing puddle. A puddle that I would have to lick up after our session is over.

And because you know how much your pet enjoys doing dirty, nasty, and demeaning things I wonder if you would slide it out and slap me in the face with your hardness. Telling me that since I'm such a nasty slutty bitch, I deserve to be hit in the face with your dick. Then after you spit on it, you proceed to wipe it all over my face so that it's covered in your spit and precome. You tell me everytime I take a breath I should be reminded of your scent. Reminded that I am completely marked and owned by you. I am your pet and no one else's. I so desperately wanted some relief and said two words to you: Please Sir... You knew what I wanted, but you denied me the pleasure of having you inside me. Instead you decide to fuck my mouth as if it was my pussy. You start out with slow measure thrusts, with both hands gripping my head hard so that I can't move even if I wanted to. But you gradually pick up speed and all you could hear were my gurgled moans around that thick piece of meat in my mouth. Your balls were slapping against my chin with each hard and forceful thrust. Tears was beginning to leak out the sides of my eyes. As my pussy, that was contracting and expanding on emptiness, was leaking out my juices in a continuous flow onto the floor. I guess I should also add that to my cleanup list as well. I could feel you were close to coming by how your balls were drawing up and how much thicker you felt in my mouth.

In my growing excitement of my daydream, I also forgot that I wasn't supposed to move my hands, but they couldn't help but gravitate towards my hard nipples and throbbing pussy. And in doing so, your attention that was focus on your paper, shifted so that you were gazing down at me instead. Your nostrils flared as it caught the scent of my musk in the air and in your deep voice you uttered one word, Punishment.

Prcious1
Prcious1
631 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Prcious1Prcious1over 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading and your feedback.

Unfortunately there was no part 2 planned for this. I can recommend that you use your imagination to come up with your own preferred form of punishment for Sir to administer to his Pet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can’t wait for part 2!

This is very well written. It would be great if you could expand on the punishment.

Prcious1Prcious1over 6 years agoAuthor
Wasn't Specific Enough

Thank you gentleone58 for your constructive criticism and reading my story. I should have been more specific in that she has never performed oral on Sir before. She has knowledge of it and has done it before. Perhaps not as much as she would have liked or how she would have liked it to be done. But with Sir, she has no idea what can possible happen when it's time for it. I hope this clears it up a bit. I'll keep any eye out for stuff like that if I do another written submission.

gentleone58gentleone58over 6 years ago
Gag reflex occurs if new to oral and wondering has forgot it

I would think that her thoughts had wondered too far for someone who has not given oral. I doubt she would be able to take him the way she is daydreaming. There is the gag reflex she has not taken into consideration.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Deep Submission Crops, clamps, a fucking machine, and deep submission.in BDSM
The Easy Fuckslut Nicolle proves how filthy & easy she can be with every holein Fetish
Jennifer, the Cumbucket 19-year-old nearly drowns in cum.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Parenting Stepdaughter needs discipline and husband wants grandbabies.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Closed Door Esme gets punished hard for a night out.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories