All Comments on 'Wandering Thoughts'

by Prcious1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
gentleone58gentleone58over 6 years ago
Gag reflex occurs if new to oral and wondering has forgot it

I would think that her thoughts had wondered too far for someone who has not given oral. I doubt she would be able to take him the way she is daydreaming. There is the gag reflex she has not taken into consideration.

Prcious1Prcious1over 6 years agoAuthor
Wasn't Specific Enough

Thank you gentleone58 for your constructive criticism and reading my story. I should have been more specific in that she has never performed oral on Sir before. She has knowledge of it and has done it before. Perhaps not as much as she would have liked or how she would have liked it to be done. But with Sir, she has no idea what can possible happen when it's time for it. I hope this clears it up a bit. I'll keep any eye out for stuff like that if I do another written submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can’t wait for part 2!

This is very well written. It would be great if you could expand on the punishment.

Prcious1Prcious1over 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading and your feedback.

Unfortunately there was no part 2 planned for this. I can recommend that you use your imagination to come up with your own preferred form of punishment for Sir to administer to his Pet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrcious1@Prcious1
3/3/2022 Update *Moving forward I'll be recording audios, but I'll only be doing two audios during the month. My schedule is one in the beginning and then another towards the middle. Of course that's always subject to change, and commissions are open. Please fill out this for...