Wanted: One Night Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darvon86
darvon86
28 Followers

Sunday, February 15

It was almost lunch by the time Jon showed up at the room.

"Oh my god, Gigi was amazing. Even if she was your babysitter, you should have fucked her anyway Dave. She gave me the best blowjob I've ever had. And her tits. OMG, Dave."

I covered my ears with my hands.

"Na-na-na-na. I don't want to hear it Jon. It's too creepy."

Jon stopped talking so I lowered my hands. I could still see the scenes in my imagination, but that would fade with time...I hope.

"And her sweet little pussy, Dave. It was so..."

"Stop Jon. I am not kidding. Next word about Gigi and I am going out that door. I never want to hear any details."

"OK, Dave. No details. But she would have made an unforgettable way to lose your V-card."

"I have no doubt about that, Jon." If only he knew how true... "So I know she was great, but how about you? Did you make her happy? No details, just Yes or No."

"I knew this was important to you Dave, so I gave it my best. I think she was very happy by the morning. No details."

"Thanks Jon. You don't know how much that means to me."

"So it's a one night stand for me, Dave. But what about you? Are you going to see her again? Are you going to try a normal date, not a one night stand?"

"No dating. I like her a lot, but it would be too weird for us. I might buy her a coffee sometime to chat, but no date and certainly no sex. In fact, she asked me to lunch and I have to get going."

"No pressure, Dave. But seriously, she is an awfully nice women. You really couldn't do better if you could see your way past the weirdness. But, not my call... Have a fun lunch with Gigi."

I left Jon before I got any more details. I met Mom at One Potato, Two Potato It was a restaurant that specializes in...wait for it...Baked Potatoes. They have over 100 different combinations of extras to heap on the spud listed in the menu, as well as a "make your own" spud bar.

I dug into my #42 - Cheese, Bacon, and Salsa - the Mexicali Spud, while Mom talked.

"Thank you David for hooking me up with Jon. It would have been very difficult to go forward if last night ended at the coffee shop."

"Was Jon good to you Mom?"

"Jon was a most considerate lover, David. He made me feel comfortable. I can do this now. I can keep going forward to get my others and not resent your father for the rest of my life. One down, thirty seven to go."

I reached into my pocket, got out Mom's panties and slid them across the table to her.

"Here, Mom. These are yours."

"Keep them, David. Start a scrap book." She pushed them back and I put them back in my pocket reluctantly (almost).

"I felt really bad about your V-card, David."

She opened her purse and got out the card key from the hotel and slid it across the table.

"What is going on Mom?" I started to tense.

"This is the key for 241. I have it for a second night. You got me my first, so I am returning the favor and hooking you up with a friend. Be there at four o'clock this afternoon and bring your books so you can go straight to class tomorrow. Donna will be there."

I froze. Donna was Donna Vivoli, Mom's twice divorced best friend and superhot exercise partner. Italian ancestry, dark hair, green eyes and bigger tits than Mom. Donna was #1 in my spank bank as she was for every guy at my school. She was mother to Dani and Dari, twin girls who were the hottest girls in my class during high school. Absolutely stacked and stunning. And two Total Bitches. They wouldn't give anyone like me the time of day. But Donna was the original and best. A sweetheart with Mom and always with me, but a hell-on-wheels litigator I am told. Donna would eat me alive.

"I don't know if I can do that Mom."

"Sure you can, David. I know you have lusted after her since you hit puberty. And once I explained that you were still a virgin.."

"MOM!"

"Hush David. Girls talk, get used to it. When I explained your plight I didn't ask her for help. She offered. She always has been sweet on you, and she hates how mean the twins were to you. I think she is going to tell them after you two fuck, just to see their faces. Now you helped me, so I am going to help you. David, you WILL be there at four o'clock - clean and nicely dressed. You WILL be polite to Donna and do what she tells you. If you listen, she can teach you a lot."

"Sigh. You are right, Mom. I need to do this and start to get over my shyness. And Ms. Vivoli is a beautiful women, whose actions I should and will cherish."

"That's a very nice way to phrase it, David. You are growing up to be a fine man. Get over your shyness and you will find many girls to share your bed."

"Thank you Mom."

"And then tomorrow Donna can fill me in on the details."

"MOM!!"

"Just kidding honey. I explicitly told Donna 'No Details'. Don't worry. So...did Jon give you any details?"

"MOM!!"

"You are so easy to tease, David. The girls in your life are going to eat you up. Finish your lunch and get cleaned up for Donna."

"Yes, Mother," I grinned and so did Mom.

Monday, February 16

The next day I didn't run across Jon until dinner at Commons.

"What happened to you, Dave. I came home from my study group at five Sunday afternoon and you were gone. I could see that you came back from Gigi and then went out again. And you didn't come home last night. You sleep at Gigi's?"

"For the last time, Gigi is just a friend, Jon. But Gigi felt bad about not punching my V-Card on Saturday so she fixed me up with her best friend, Donna."

"What does this Donna look like?"

I got out my phone and punched the screen.

"She took a few selfies with my phone." I gave my phone to Jon.

Jon swept to the next picture and then the next and then the..

"Damn. boy. You lucky bastard. Those are bigger than Gigi's. How did she take a picture while she was doing that?"

"Mirror"

"So... no more V-card?"

"No more V-card."

"Is this a One Night Stand with Donna?"

"Actually Gigi set it up so that Donna in mentoring me in the ways of sex. I will see her a few more times, then I graduate."

"Can I proctor the finals, Dave?"

"You wish, Jon."

Tuesday, March 17

I walked into my room. Jon was there talking on his phone.

"I'll ask him, Liam. See you Wednesday, bro'"

Jon hung up and turned to face me.

"Dave, I need a favor. That was my best bud from Franklin High back home, Liam Davidson. Northwestern has this Thursday and Friday off, so he thought he would visit here and I would hang out with him. He is a great guy and you will love him."

"Is he a stud player like you?"

"He was Captain of the Franklin Swim Team and his mother is Dutch. She used to be a stewardess on KLM. What do you think?"

"I think you two should have a fine time in Ann Arbor. So what's the favor?"

"Two favors, actually. First, can he crash here in this room. I will go buy a cot from Joe's Army/Navy and put his sleeping bag on top of it."

"Not a problem, Jon. That was easy. What's the second favor?"

"Well...I have to go to home this Friday night for my parent's twenty-fifth anniversary. It's a big deal and all the family will be there. I can take my Friday labs and bomb out of here early afternoon with plenty of time to spare. I will be back by lunch Saturday.

"So you want me to take Liam out clubbing for babes Friday? I don't think I can, Jon. I have never picked up a girl, I have only "dated" (I did the air quote thing) Donna for a few weeks. I am barely out of girl-Kindergarden. And remember Gigi did the fixup with Donna, not me."

"Yeah, I don't want you to take Liam out clubbing. I want you to talk to Gigi and fix Liam up with her for Friday night. Is it OK with you or would it be weird?"

"Why can't you talk to her?"

"First she's your friend. And she made it clear that she only wanted a One Night Stand with me, because it would be weird with you. She said she didn't want me to call and she didn't give me her number."

"Sigh..I can ask, Jon. But no guarantees."

"Thanks, bro. I owe you."

I called Mom and she answered. With Jon standing right there I had to use code.

"Hi Gigi, it's me..David. I need to talk to you about something. Can we meet tonight? Sure. I'll see you there. See you soon."

After Jon thanked me again, I went out to meet Mom at Grounds Zero.

I got there first and got a table and a latte for Mom.

She came in the door dressed in ripped jeans and a big puffy white ski jacket. She unzipped at the door and I saw she was wearing a Maroon 5 t-shirt. And no bra. She ran over to me and gave me a big hug smashing her tits into my chest in a very non-motherly way. My eyes bugged out and then she gave me a friendly kiss on the lips. Not a kiss from a lover, but definitely not a kiss from Mom.

"MOM!" I hissed quietly.

"Shush David. It's Gigi on campus, remember? And besides, Gigi gives all her friends a big hug and a friendly kiss."

I looked at her as she took off her coat and sat down. The t-shirt was too small for her. At least it was too small for Mom. On Gigi it looked wonderful.

"What's with the student clothes, Gigi?"

"David, on campus my name is Gigi and I dress like Gigi. My friends aren't likely to be on campus and if your friends see us, they will only see two students hanging out. It will be believable."

"You certainly can pass for twenty-one Mom - I mean Gigi. But if any of MY friends see me with a girl who looks as hot as you, they won't believe it."

"Thank you David honey. So. What did you want to talk about? I understand you have seen Donna several times now. Have you seen anyone else yet? Do I need to get you another hookup?"

"No Gigi. I haven't seen anyone and I did want to talk to you about hookups. Where are you on your list of thirty-eight?"

"Well, David. It's really difficult to get up the courage to go cruising for studs after all these years. Donna would go out with me, but she has been traveling and the rest of her time seems to be spent in bed with you. So my count stands at one."

"How would you like to make it two? Jon, has a friend, Liam. He's a high school friend from Jon's hometown in suburnban Chicago. Liam is coming in next Wednesday and Jon has to be home for his parent's twenty-fifth on Friday night. So he was wondering if you could meet up with Liam on Friday night? Jon's back Saturday, so it's just for the one night. I mean if you are serious that you can't reconcile with Dad until you have done your thirty-eight then you better buckle down and do it. Else it will soon fester and you two will drift apart. I couldn't bear to see that Mom."

"You are probably right, David. Alright, Friday with Liam it is. Have you seen him hon? Is he as good looking as Jon?"

"I haven't seen him, but he was on the swim team with Jon in high school and Liam's mom is Dutch and used to be a stew on KLM back in the day."

"Oh. Then he is hot for sure. Fuck, I am going to do this. OK set it up, David. I will meet Liam at BLAST again at eight."

"Wearing your little green slut dress again, Gigi??" I smirked, teasing Mom.

"No. I bought a blue one that makes the green dress look like a nun's habit."

There's a mental image I can't unremember.

"But I will still wear the pearl choker, David. I'll wait at the bar. Give him your vest. Boy, I'm nervous. But now let's talk about your love life. Did you get panties from Donna?"

"As if you didn't already know I did, Gigi."

"I really want you to make a collection, David. You'll thank me when you are old."

"Mom..."

So I went back and told Jon that Liam was a lock with Gigi, but to tell Liam that Gigi was an old friend and I didn't want any details to be told while I was present. He assured me that Liam wouldn't do that.

Wednesday, March 18 - 11:00 a.m.

Next Wednesday Jon and I were in the room when Liam arrived. He wasn't a Greek god. He was a Nordic god. Blond hair, blue eyes, 6'2", wide shoulders, narrow chest and the whitest teeth I have ever seen this side of Photoshop.

And Liam was a nice guy too. He and Jon just stayed in and caught up with each other. But both of them made sure I wasn't excluded from the conversation. Liam especially went out of his way to explain back stories on any old friends they mentioned. Why do all the superstuds have to be nice guys?? Give us average guys a break.

Liam set up his cot next to the closet and it wasn't a problem at all. The next morning I had early lecture so Jon took Liam off to Commons for breakfast. I had classes all day. We would meet up at One Potato, Two Potato for dinner.

Thursday, March 19 6:15 p.m.

As we sat down, Liam spoke first.

"Jon tells me I have you to thank for arranging Gigi on Friday,"

"Not a problem. She is a family friend from my childhood, " I said trying to not outright lie.

Jon knew this was a touchy area so he changed the topic.

"So I am taking Liam out clubbing tonight, Dave."

"Jon tells me the fishing in Ann Arbor is great. Want to come along, Dave?" Liam asked politely.

Liam was smiling with his perfect teeth. Liam always smiled. Who wouldn't with his perfect body. I felt like I was a tourist in Westworld.

"Thanks Liam, but I have to do something tonight. Besides I am not great with the girls so I would just slow you down."

Liam looked at me appraisingly.

"I know this is none of my business, but you don't still have your V-Card do you, Dave?" Liam asked.

"No way, Liam," Jon interjected laughing. "Show him your pictures of Donna, Dave."

I punched a button and handed him my phone. He smiled.

"Nice.." Liam said, nodding his head. He swiped to see another photo, then swiped, then swiped...

"Oh Fuck those are huge," Liam exclaimed. He swiped again.

"How the fuck does she do that and take a picture?"

"Mirror" both Jon and I called out together. Then we all broke out laughing.

"She's Gigi's friend Liam," I informed him.

"Her ugly friend," added Jon.

"Oh FUCK. Gigi looks better than HER??" Liam asked looking at me since he thought Gigi was my old friend.

"In my eyes, Gigi is perfect. Even better than Donna." I stated honestly.

"And you won't do Gigi because she used to be your babysitter and now is your friend?" Liam asked astounded.

"Yep. It would seem weird and uncomfortable."

"You are insane, Dave. But if you have Donna, at least she can comfort you in your dotage."

"Dave? Liam and I need a favor. We are going to probably be bringing girls back to the room tonight. So..."

I finished Jon's sentence for him.

"Can I clear out and sleep elsewhere? No problem. That thing I have to do tonight is Donna. So if you will excuse me, I will see you two at lunch tomorrow."

I stood up, just dropped my fork like it was a microphone and walked out of the restaurant. Never looking back.

Friday, March 20

I missed Jon and Liam at lunch the next day but texted them and met Liam for dinner at 5:30 in Commons after Jon had left for Chicago.

"So, you guys bring something home last night, Liam?"

"Yes we did. Two pre-laws who were friends, Dave. Jon and I reviewed their oral arguments and found their case compelling so we went to a full trial. And then we switched for the retrial."

"Any pictures?" I asked.

Liam whipped out his phone.

"Very nice."

"But Jon assures me, no where as nice as Gigi will be tonight."

"Listen Liam. Gigi is my friend. Treat her nice and make her happy, OK?"

"I will make her smile and scream. Trust me, Dave. I will do honor to your setup."

"And no details, tomorrow. Remember."

"No details. I have it Dave, relax. So how was Donna. Details man, details. She isn't Gigi."

I explained how we weren't dating. I had to tell Liam that Donna took my V-card and was schooling me in the sexual arts as a favor to Gigi.

"I wish my friends would do me favors like that," complained Liam.

"I did," I reminded him.

I continued talking and went over last night's lesson plan with Professor Donna. Luckily our table in Commons had napkins to wipe up the drool.

But then it was time for me to take Liam back to the room and let him get ready for Mom. Jeez, that thought still makes me a bit queasy. Liam didn't have a key to the room, but he knew he wouldn't be back tonight. I let him in but didn't stick around. I didn't want to dwell on it. I wished him well and told him all of us would rendezvous at Blimpy Burgers for lunch tomorrow. I would text with times.

Saturday, March 21

At lunch Jon and I met up with Liam. We waited in line, got our burgers and found a table.

"So how was your night, Liam?" I asked with a little trepidation. "Remember, no details."

"Gigi was incredibly lovely, Dave. You understated her beauty. She didn't look old enough to babysit you, more like your older sister. If your older sister was a Victoria Secrets model. I want you to know I treated her like royalty. And made her happy."

"How many times?" asked Jon.

"NO DETAILS JON!" I quickly interjected before Liam could start.

"Yeah. Right. I forgot. No details, Liam. But do you have any photos?"

OH SHIT. I forgot about photos. Liam took out his phone and started showing them to Jon.

"If those photos ever see the internet I will hunt you down and kill you. Are we clear, Liam?" I said with icy calm.

"Crystal, Dave. Crystal."

Liam finally got his phone back from Jon.

"Wow. She is really flexible, isn't she Liam?"

"NO DETAILS Jon," I almost screamed.

"Right. Details later, Liam. Later."

I asked what Jon and Liam were going to do tonight.

"Liam and I are staying in tonight. Going to watch an Amazon movie on my laptop and big monitor."

"You two studs are going to stay home when there are herds of nubile girls wandering the verdant plains?"

"Well... Amber is coming over to watch with us," stated Jon.

Amber is one of my favorites from Jon's harem. Small and curvy. I hear she is very flexible and somewhat kinky. She is also very loud, as I can attest from the nights I spent out in our dorm floor's TV room sacked out on the couch for the night while she wailed away with Jon in our room.

"You two are doing a threesome with Amber?" I was floored. I don't know if I could perform in front of a guy. Of course, until three weeks ago I couldn't perform in front of a girl, either.

"Amber's coming with a friend for Liam," Jon explained.

"So is it just you with Amber and Liam with Friend? Or are you going to swap during the night?" I asked, trying hard not to let the pictures in my head become embarrassing in my pants.

"Depends how much the girls drink," answered Liam with a smile.

"Well I can't go to Donna's for the night. I called her fifteen minutes ago and she said she is going out of town tonight. Guess it's TV room for me."

"Sorry Dave," smirked Jon.

"Sure you are, Jon. Sure you are."

At seven there was a knock at the door. Jon opened it and Amber came in bringing three pizzas. She gave them to Jon and then turned to Liam.

"You must be Jon's friend Liam. Nice to meet you Liam," Amber practically squealed with happiness. She wrapped him up in a great big hug, smashing her D-cups into his chest and giving Liam a much more than a "nice meeting you" kiss. Liam finally came up for air.

"Nice meeting you too, Amber," Liam said, grinning.

While I was thinking what I needed to take with me for the night, Amber came over to me.

"Nice seeing you again, David."

My mind was reeling after I got the tit and tongue greeting from Amber. Flashes of Amber in an orgy tonight swept through my mind...and my pants.

"Hi Amber."

"Where is Liam's girl, Amber?" Jon asked as he started to open the pizzas. They smelled great and I hadn't eaten yet.

"She texted me and said she was running late," Amber said.

I started towards the door but Amber got in front of me.

"Where are you going, Dave? " asked Jon. "At least have some pizza and watch the first half of the movie."

darvon86
darvon86
28 Followers