Wanted: One Night Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darvon86
darvon86
29 Followers

"Yeah, David. C'mon and stay with us for a little bit," Amber said with her puppy dog look. "I know you are shy. I promise Jon and I won't do anything until the 2nd movie. Pinky swear."

She grabbed my pinky with hers.

"OK, Amber," I relented. I really liked Amber.

Amber jumped up and down clapping her hands.

"I get to pick the movies. I called it, and besides, girls choose. I'm a girl," Amber declared, as if there was any doubt.

"What's our first movie Amber?" asked Liam.

"Chick flick Liam," said Amber.

"You stay, Dave. I'll go," snarked Jon as he headed for the door.

Amber took that opportunity to put her arms around me and snuggle in. My body went stiff.

"If you go, you're out for both movies, Jon. David will keep me company, won't you David?" She wiggled in even closer pressing her hips into my leg.

"What's the second movie, Amber?" asked Jon.

Amber didn't let go of me, but motioned Jon to lean down and she whispered something in his ear. Jon stood up smiling and faced Liam.

"C'mon people let's get seated. Liam help me pull the beds around to make a backstop in front of the monitor. Dave, get Amber all the blankets and pillows. Amber, make us a little nest on the floor where we can sit, leaning up against the row of beds. Let's go people."

Liam and I just laughed and followed orders.

We were sitting on the floor, eating pizza. Amber was snuggled up to Jon. About 15 minutes into the first movie there was a knock at the door.

Amber paused the movie and bounced up running to get the door.

"That must be the girls," she squealed.

Girls??

Amber threw open the door. I couldn't see their faces from this angle, but Amber grabbed a hand and dragged them into the room.

"Donna, it's great to see you again. And this must be Gigi. C'mon in and get some pizza."

Donna? Gigi???

"Surprise!" giggled Donna looking my way as they stepped into the room. Mom looked at me and smiled meekly. Donna put the grocery bag she was carrying on the other desk.

"We have the drinks everyone. Come and get it. We have some beer for the boys and wine coolers for us girls."

As she spoke Donna took them out of the bag and sat them on the desk. Then she took out a big bottle of Vodka.

"And vodka to make lemon drops for everyone.'

Liam came over to greet Mom.

"Hello Gigi," Liam spoke in a low seductive voice. Then he took Mom in his arms and gave her a deep passionate kiss fondling her ass as she ground against him.

I was staring at them as Donna grabbed me.

"Hello stud. Just go with it David. You are going to have to get comfortable with this. She's got to do thirty-eight remember," Donna whispered in my ear as she greeted me, her hands roaming my body.

"And tonight is going to be three?" I whispered back.

"Well, three and four," Donna whispered back and then kissed me deeply, cutting off the flow of blood to my brain.

We all sat down and Amber passed out the beer and coolers. Donna asked for a tray plus a bowl. Jon got it for her. She took six plastic shot glasses out of the bag. She mixed six Lemon Drop shots and put them with the Vodka and bottle of lemon juice on the tray with the bowl that she had filled with sugar from the bag. Donna brought them over to the group.

"I love Lemon Drops," squealed Amber taking hers.

Donna handed out the Lemon Drop shots giving one to each of us. She snuggled up next to me with her hand on my thigh. She raised her glass in a toast.

"To passion," she said smokely, running her hand up my thigh.

"To passion." "To passion," echoed our voices. We all chugged the shots.

"We need to have a drinking game." stated Amber emphatically.

Amber continued, "In the movie, the bad guy is trying to steal the girl from the good guy. Us girls are rooting for the good guy, so when he kisses the girl, for each scene they kiss one of the guys has to take a shot. If the bad guy kisses her one of the girls have to take a shot"

Amber rattled the rules off quickly. That seemed awfully easy for her. She must have played this before.

"How will we select which one drinks?" I asked.

"Get me a piece of paper, Dave and a pencil," ordered Donna.

She proceed to tear the paper into 3 equal squares. She drew an X on one with the pencil and then folded each into a smaller square.

When she was done she turned to the group and spoke.

"When the guys lose they all pick slips of paper. The one with the X takes a drink."

I looked at her and asked a question.

"How will they pick? Put them in a hat?"

Donna just looked at me and smiled. She pulled the front of her t-shirt away from her tits and dropped the slips down the gap between shirt and tit, then let go of her shirt.

"Pick, Dave." She leaned over and presented me her bust.

What the hell... I slid my hand into her shirt and felt around for a piece of paper. Grabbing one, I extracted my hand. Did I mention that Donna didn't have a bra? I don't think any of the girls did.

Donna smiled at me and then got off my lap and crawled over to Jon.

"Pick Jon," she said as she leaned towards him.

Jon grinned a little and shoved his hand in her shirt. He rummaged around making a joke of it. Eventually he pulled out a slip. Donna crawled over to Liam and the sequence was repeated. Donna spoke.

"The girl who drank last is the hat for the next guy time."

"What if it's the girls time to choose?" I asked Donna.

She took the slips of paper from the guys. She crawled back to me, smiling sweetly and then gripped the waistband of my pants and briefs together, pulling them open, away from my waist. Dropping the slips onto my balls and letting go of the pants. She then pushed her hand under my clothes and reached to my groin and after some exploring, pulled out a slip and placed it on the tray.

"Is that clear enough or should the other girls continue the demonstration, honey?"

"I got it," I croaked and quickly grabbed the other slips out of my pants and placed them on the tray also.

"This is going to be fun," Mom said as she smiled sweetly at me. Oh fuck.

Amber had the wireless trackball for the laptop. She clicked it and the movie unpaused.

After only about two minutes the good guy kissed the girl goodbye as he departed on a plane. Amber hit pause.

"Goody," Amber bounced, which drew all the guys eyes to her tits which seemed to bounce higher than she did. "The boys have to take a shot."

Donna went to the bottles on the tray and mixed six more Lemon Drops. She then took the three slips.

"I already went in the demonstration, so someone else should be "hat"..."

I suddenly realized what that meant.

"Oh, let me be hat!" bubbled Amber.

Thank you, Amber.

Amber took the slips and dropped them down her shirt. She then crawled over to Liam.

"Guests first," she beamed.

Liam reached down Amber's shirt and, with only a moderate amount of groping, brought out a slip.

"Your turn, David." Amber crawled over to me.

I quickly had to make a plan. Amber was a sweet girl, but she also was very sexually aggressive. I figured a clinical slip pick would be an insult to her charms. So I reached in and grouped a bit.

"It's gotta be in here somewhere, " I joked and Amber giggled.

My finger grazed a nipple so, what the hell, I gave it a squeeze. Amber gasped. I quickly pulled out a slip. Amber crawled over to Jon, who mauled her to get his slip.

"Open them on the count of 3 guys. 1...2...3"

"I got the X," I said quickly grabbing a Lemon Drop and downing it. I was a light drinker and this was my second shot plus half a beer. I needed to slow down.

"Movie ON!" commanded Mom. Amber unpaused.

The good guy finished his kiss, turned and left the girl at the gate. But as he got at the door of the jetway, he changed his mind and ran back and swept the girl into his arms, kissing madly. Then he turned around an entered the plane.

Amber paused again.

"My turn to be hat," Mom said, smiling. Oh fuck. What was she doing?

Mom dropped the slips down her t-shirt and crawled over to Liam. He took both hands and gripped her head gently bringing her into a soft, long kiss. As they kissed his right hand trailed off her head, down her neck and into her shirt. He softly caressed her tits as she moaned into the kiss. Finally Liam pulled out a slip.

Mom then crawled over to me. She crawled over my lap, placing her tits near my hand.

"I'm just a friend, David. Nothing more," she said as she looked in my eyes.

I reached in gently and found a slip quickly. I paused and looked at Mom. Just like Amber, she was still a girl. And girls want to know they have an effect on guys.

"A very soft friend," I said warmly as I gently caressed her breast and cupped it in my hand. I slowly withdrew my slip and started to breath again. Donna scooted over and gave my arm a squeeze in support.

"You did the right thing hon," spoke Donna.

Mom crawled over to Jon where he proceeded to maul her tits. Jon was so aggressive that her left tit popped out of her very low neckline t-shirt. She raised back from him on her knees,slapped his hand playfully and pushed her tit back in her shirt.

"Naughty boy."

She then reached into her own shirt, pulled out the final slip and gave it to Jon. Jon smiled like the cat after an entree of canary.

"1...2...3!" Mom intoned.

"I have the X," said Liam showing us the paper. He then downed a shot and Amber unpaused.

As the movie went on, the couples started making out more and more. By now the shirts were all off and the zippers all down, but pants were still mostly on. And slurping and moaning could be heard all around. It was dark outside by then and the only light in the room was the movie, so I didn't think Mom caught me staring at her tits as Liam had his hand down Mom's jeans, but Donna did once.

After 75 minutes of movie the bottle was 2/3 empty and the count was, including the toast, Mom 5 shots, Amber 4, Donna 3, Jon and Liam also 3 and me 4. I was really buzzed.

Donna picked up the bottle.

"OK Jon and Liam, the girls are plowed and Dave is wobbly. We are done drinking."

Donna capped the bottle and put it and all the drink paraphernalia in the trash basket and set the basket way under the desk. The floor was now clear.

"Amber. Kill the TV," commanded Donna.

Amber brought her hand off Jon's cock long enough to take the trackball and click the power off button on the laptop desktop. She went back to blowing Jon. Liam now had his mouth and one hand eating Mom and she was moaning and writhing. The screen went to blue and cast everything in a blue light. Then black.

"Everyone get naked," Donna said a little too loudly.

You could hear the whissssk of the remaining clothes coming off and the moans and groans. And voices in the dark.

"Right there. Don't stop."

"Take it all, babe."

"Lick it, honey."

Pretty soon you heard bodies shifting and rhythmic grunts and groans. And more voices in the dark.

"Fuck you're tight."

"Slide it in baby, slowly."

"God you're splitting me apart."

Soon it was different phrases.

"Oh Oh Oh..."

"Cum with me, babe."

"OH MY GODDDDDDD"

"Where do you want it?"

"FUCKKKKK"

And then a pause in the action. No moans, no groan, no voices. That went on for about a minute before I heard a female voice, I think it was Amber's. She cried out, "Girls...Switch".

Donna started crawling over my lap and went somewhere to my right. Someone else crawled up my legs from the middle of the floor and dropped her head on my flaccid cock. Amber? Mom? Suddenly as I hardened I found I didn't care. I wove my fingers through her hair as she got me ready. Soon I was rock hard again. I moved around and positioned her on her knees and got behind her. I positioned my cock, slid it in and grabbed her hips, starting the motion. Soon we were in sync and I reached for her tits. Yep, Amber...I think. Then all the girls were swearing and moaning and soon screaming. After several minutes, silence again. I knew what was coming. Amber's voice rang out.

"Girls ...switch."

"Fuck I'm going to die," said Jon.

Liam chimed in, "What a way to go." Everyone chuckled.

Amber? slid away from me and another girl reached me from behind, fondling my limp dick.

"Ready honey?" a familiar voice whispered in my ear.

I was tense, but then I thought about what my reluctance would say to Mom about her attractiveness. Did I want to say that to someone I loved. Plus Mom was really hot. And her smoking bod HAD crossed my mind a few times as I was growing up. I just needed to let go.

I spoke softly to her, "Runway #5 cleared for take off Gigi. All systems go."

It went that way all night. Moan, groans, swearing and screaming and Amber yelling "Switch". We eventually graduated to more complex formations. I know I had one girl in DP with Jon, I think. I vaguely recall having six hands stoke and caress my body. It was heavenly. And I had someone's ass towards the end.

Too soon it was dawn, with light streaming through the window. I opened my eyes and looked around. Everyone was piled on top of everyone else. Amber was asleep with her head on my crotch. Mom was across the floor with Jon spooning into her back, his hand on her tit, and she was spooning Liam from behind with her hand on his cock. I think my hand was on Donna's tit to my right as she lay curled on her side. Mom looked at me and raised an eyebrow quizzically.

"We OK?" she mouthed silently.

I just winked at her and smiled. She smiled back. My best girl.

Friday, April 3

After that day I didn't hear from any of the girls for almost two weeks. Liam went home to Chicago. Jon was on to other girls in his list. And I had graduated from Professor Donna, so I buckled down and studied. Only four weeks until finals. Time for the goal line push.

I was walking across the Quad when I heard from behind me a familiar voice.

"Switch"

I turned and saw Amber's smiling face. Until then I didn't realize how much I missed her bubbly personality. She ran up and gave me a big squeeze and a sloppy kiss.

"How are you Amber? Got time for a latte?"

She smiled so sweetly. Her whole face lit up.

"Sure Dave."

We walked the short two blocks to Grounds Zero. We chatted lightly about Michigan in the Final Four this weekend. We got our lattes and headed for a back booth.

"How do you know Donna, Amber?"

"She's my sifu at the Tantric Temple downtown. Her class is wonderful. I have learned so much. And I was accepted to start teaching there this summer! But how have you been? I haven't seen you since that night, Dave."

"It was a crazy night, Amber."

"You OK with all that happened, Dave?"

I smiled and relaxed, "Yes I am, it was a special night that I never will forget."

"Good. I talked with your mom and she thought it was special too."

"That's great Amber. I know that...WAIT! WHAT??"

"I know Gigi is your mom, Dave. It's OK. Relax."

"But HOW?"

"Girls talk, Dave. Get used to it. Donna, Gayle and I have talked. We even all had lunch last week. I am helping Gayle with her thirty-eight."

"Wait..what?"

"She told me all about your Dad and Evangeline, Dave. She's doing the right thing. Twenty years is worth saving. And if thirty-eight is what she needs to feel things are evened out with your Dad, then that is what she should do. When it is all done she can welcome him back as equals and they can both grow from there."

"But how are you helping, Amber?"

"I gave her all my five stars from my contact list."

"You give out stars?"

"All the girls do, Dave. Zero through five. Then we trade the good ones and put them in our contact lists. Some girl at MIT wrote an app for it. All the girls at Michigan share data. Girls datamine, Dave. Get used to it."

"So she is contacting your five stars to finish her thirty-eight?"

"Yep. She's doing great, Dave. I got a text from her at lunch. She is already at fourteen. She bagged eleven and twelve in a threesome for a twofer. She should be at thirty-eight before you go home for summer. That's her goal...Hey Dave. What are you doing for dinner?"

"I would love to be dining with a beautiful, sexy girl."

"Awww."

"You got any five stars for me, Amber?"

Amber punched me in the shoulder. For a small girl, she really hits.

"Oww. Where did you learn to punch like that?"

"I have three older brothers. Who will come and beat the snot out of you if you don't take back that remark." She couldn't hide her grin.

"I retract that remark, Amber. Besides, why would I want a five star when I already have a six star."

I took her hand and we walked over to One Potato Two Potato

Amber had a #50 - ham, cheddar and pineapple - Hawaiian Spud. I had a #9 - Maine Special, bits of lobster and sour cream. Amber could really eat and she ate fast. She had already finished eating hers and was eying my remaining half.

"Say Amber...you rate all the guys?"

"Yep. But I can't tell you yours or I would have to kill you."

"Fuck."

"OK, but first I'm still hungry...SWITCH."

darvon86
darvon86
29 Followers