All Comments on 'Wanting'

by SilverMuse

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
belleamsbelleamsover 7 years ago
More please :)

Loved it! I hope you're writing more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so great

this read has the same delightful feel of the story "pregnant pond farm" by scouries.

keep uptake good work and this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Absolutely loved this. Please let it continue

sshh1sshh1over 7 years ago
Loved it

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice, more please.

Great tension/build up with just the right amount of reluctance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm Sorry

This isn't domination. This is rape coupled with Stockholm Syndrome.

SilverMuseSilverMuseover 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks to all who have commented! I appreciate hearing from you. To those who like this piece -- I'm so glad you do. I enjoyed going to a darker place than I have with my other submissions (and now I'm working on a sweet romance to balance it out).

@Rape coupled with Stockholm Syndrome:

There are subtle cues throughout the final scene, especially at the beginning, that what's playing out is happening on Andie's terms. She chooses to lead Will away from the manicured house (and security guards) -- his turf -- to have it out with him in the woods -- her turf, and the one place she feels at home on her aunt and uncle's property. "I knew what would happen:" she knows they'll have sex. She's wanted that since the opening scene, and she's tried not to want it. She wants the chase; she wants catharsis and resolution; she wants an animalistic encounter that takes Will out of his wealthy environs, pretty-boy glamour, and fake persona to get them both dirty. Most of this thinking is happening subconsciously, but she knows -- and, on some level, she trusts Will not to get rougher than she wants. But she does want to be dominated by him, which is why I chose that tag. I realize the context is somewhat different than the way it's generally used.

Originally, I included a line in the last scene that made Andie's thinking/decision-making more explicit. I took it out because it broke the rhythm, so consider this a supplemental explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Couch the terms however you'd like Andie was sexually assaulted

I understand what you were going for in this piece but there were at least two flat out sexual assaults in this story. Andie told Will No several times at the kitchen counter and in the bathtub as well as telling him to stop. Thinking that we get to read what is going through Andies mind changes anything is rather frightening. Remove the narrative, all Will is hearing is No and Stop yet he keeps assaulting her relentlessly. That is sexual assault. Will was told to stop and he didn't. It doesn't matter if Andie was excited or not, no means no. This is a very dark and brutal piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Brainwashed to enable rape! If you do another chapter to this I hope the whole family gets there comeuppance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great writing

You have a great talent for writing as expressed in small details that escape most writers ("who texts the word luncheon"). As for the comments about rape, clearly your Andrea felt conflict in her attraction to her cousin and was not an unwilling victim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hello

Hi. I just wanted to say that this is a great story. I like the detail, story, details, etc. Hope you continue. I was hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantasic

You have a real knack for story telling. You don't leave out details, which I appteciated. Continue writing and I look forward toa follow up story one day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

I literally stopped masturbating while reading this just so i could focus on the writing as someone who reads a lot ( not just erotica) this story was perfect i usually don't like first time stories but the perfectly calibrated detail was exceptional you could write a best sealing erotic novel if you wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

@silvermuse please tell us if your writing another chapter to this. This was by far my most favorite story.

AnonymousAngelAnonymousAngelover 7 years ago
Beautiful Work

Absolutely loved it. You're one of my favourite authors and I've been waiting for updates, glad I had the patience. Hope more is coming soon!

xx

-AA

pobratpobratover 7 years ago
Bravo! 5 Stars AND a Favorite!

Excellent writing! You let much of the story be told thru the characters actions, by far my favorite way to read a story!

I'll be checking out your other stories, and I hope you can find time to check out my single story, A Game of Chance. Chapter 1 (It's under non-consent/reluctance, but it is not a gangbang)

As for the anon below, you told him how it is, and let everyone know how it was going to be, when you warned at the beginning of the story. So why, if it was going to bother him, did he read on when you clearly warned people not to? I'm confused why...on second thought, never mind! (insert laughing face) It's obvious you can identify!

And now like everyone else, I'm looking forward to a sequel.

Off to read Sweets!

OliviaMOliviaMover 7 years ago
Bravo!

Loved the writing, loved the dynamic between the characters. Totally got what you were going for with the wanting/not wanting thing. Excellent entry. This definitely needs to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Does he really want his mom?

Im still a little confused by that part, did Will do all that because he saw his mom in her?

BrewlewBrewlewover 7 years ago
So good

I loved this story. So fucking sexy. I really hope you continue this one, I want more Will and Andie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sexy and hot, as promised. I loved every word of it!

DrizdartDrizdartover 7 years ago
Consent?

Your writing has the reader looking at characters at the ragged edge of consent. Read carefully, looking for signs of "yes" and preferences of "development," there are enough clues to show she agrees. Read hurriedly or with a concern for consent, there are clear signs of dominance and expressed power that lean toward rape. Read as an incest story, with a entitled white male from a rich family with power as the scene, rape moves to the front.

I've read your other stories in the last couple of days. You clearly have a voice and an ability to weave things together that take you far beyond most writers on this site. For what it is worth, I would like to see the power made a bit more equal. Rich, private school educated, intact family, male, strong put the balance out of whack. If you continue, what would happen to these two if the tables are turned? What if he loses most of the privilege (conviction of a crime? family bankruptcy? car accident that kills his family and leaves him partially paralyzed?) and she gains the privilege (moving up quickly to become a fictional equivalent of J.K. Rowling or Anne Rice).

SilverMuseSilverMuseover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Wow -- many thanks to everyone who's enjoyed this story! I truly appreciate your nice comments and your interest in a follow-up.

@Pobrat

I will definitely take a look at your story!

@Does he really want his mom?

That's for the reader to decide. I'm not sure, myself; Will is the most guarded character I've written, and he didn't share much with me. But he was genuinely shocked when Andie accused him. If feelings about his mom were a factor -- missing the way she used to look, anger towards her, whatever -- he wasn't consciously aware of those feelings.

@Drizdart

You make some interesting points. I deliberately set out to write the story of an entitled, overprivileged jerk and a woman in transition who's conflicted in her desires. The power is very skewed on the outside; consent is iffy. If Will and Andie weren't related, I would have put this story in the Nonconsent/Reluctance category. I enjoy this dynamic when it's firmly entrenched in fantasy, far from real life. But Will's family life, though "intact," is far from happy, and I think he feels a deep envy of Andie's succeeding on her own merits and moving through life on her own two feet -- even if Richard pulled a few strings for her summer job. I agree, it would be interesting to see what happens if the power dynamic changes.

As for a next chapter... I'm grateful and surprised by the requests for more. I wrote this piece as a standalone, and really didn't think about what might come next. In my mind, the story is complete, with the turning point happening in the woods. I'm focused on a couple of new projects now, but if an idea does appear down the line to continue this, with enough substance for a story, I'll play around with it and see what happens.

ElsiElsiover 7 years ago
This is amazing

I loved every minute of this. This story to me is what distinguishes true erotica from 99 percent of what's on literotica.com. Please keep this story going, but keep the love between Will and Andie pure. BTW: Cousin loving isn't as taboo as people think. There's plenty of genetic diversity there to have healthy "normal" children and for most of human civilization this was a purely acceptable practice of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I absolutely loved this. By far the most sensual and arousing story I've ever read here. Please--more.

AverageBearAverageBearover 7 years ago
I really could not give this a rating...

I have never been more frustratingly torn about how to rate a story. Having posted many stories on Literotica myself, I value the feedback (ratings, comments, emails) received in exchange for the efforts I've put forth. For that reason, I try to provide feedback to the author of every story I read.

SilverMuse, the comments that follow are that feedback on "Wanting" - I truly cannot give a fair rating to the story. The 5 rating is for "I loved it - one of the best!" and the 1 rating is for "Hated it!" My conundrum is that I absolutely LOVE your writing style, but I HATED the story - particularly the character of Will.

Will isn't simply a caricature - he's a complex character you've woven in a way that stimulates deeper thought than typically occurs from reading Literotica stories. He makes a great villain in the traditional sense, but we long for villains to either find redemption or to pay the price for their sins. Will did neither.

Up to and including the final act of stealing his cousin's virginity, he showed no respect for her. Andie's only overt submission came after the fact, and consent can never be given in hindsight. She repeatedly said "no" in every scene. Consent is more than an involuntary physical bodily response. He never showed remorse or offered an apology or explanation. He basically got away with being a disrespectful, self-centered, entitled jerk who committed sexual assault and rape with zero accountability.

The fact that you created such a visceral reaction proves to me that you are an excellent author. Your writing style was SO engaging that I couldn't bring myself to stop reading and move on. I kept hoping that Will would redeem himself, but in the end, he did not. He raped his cousin when he took her virginity, and he had sexually assaulted her multiple times before that. He should have gone to prison, despite the fact that Andie was able to find enjoyment from his crimes. The next girl in Will's life may not.

Perhaps the greatest irony is that we don't get direct insight into Will's thinking - we have to judge by his words and actions - but he himself doesn't rely on Andie's words and actions (including her lashing out physically at him) to judge whether she is consenting. Or perhaps he just doesn't care... in which case he's the villain that still needs either redemption or justice.

SilverMuseSilverMuseover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2

Okay, you guys have convinced me through comments and emails -- I'll write a Chapter 2 for this piece. There will be less reluctance kink and more exploration of the characters as Andie and Will work through the aftermath of the summer.

If you hated the storyline and Will's behavior but found yourself reading anyway (which I'll take as a compliment -- thank you!), Chapter 2 might offer some resolution. Spoiler: Will isn't going to prison. Sorry. ;) But he will develop a sense of accountability for his actions.

I don't have a timeline yet for when the next chapter will be ready, but it'll post sometime this fall. Please feel free to check my twitter account (@silvermusings) or join my email list (the info is in my bio) to be kept up-to-date with notifications. Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome work!

I've reread this so many times every since you published it, and I've got to say, Will's character is really interesting. For starters, he appears to have some sort of interest towards Andie, but he did not show his feelings to her and instead appears to take everything from her. The progression of the story is very well-done as we get to have an insight on how the both of them change from reluctanance to accepting each other. Looking forward to the chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

AWESOME!!! One of the best stories I've read on here, soooo sensual and sexy. Please post the next chapter soon

susanita17susanita17over 7 years ago
more please

Amazing story.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
Wow. So well written.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wrong category

Considering the woman was, for want of a better word, raped...it should have at least been in the "NonConsent/Reluctance" category.

I've never wanted to read that kind of story, so hiding it in the incest/taboo stories was not appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great writing of terrible characters...

Oh my golly...

Average Bear said it best...

This might honestly be the best technically-written piece I have seen on this site, and better that many published mainstream media books or articles. (Trust me, I know firsthand...) Your grasp of nuance is amazing...I sincerely applaud you and mean it to say that you could easily write for "regular" publication with ypur style and ability to craft phrases.

HOWEVER...

Anybody saying Will isn't repeatedly raping/assaulting her, REGARDLESS of "what is in her head" should really spend some time talking to actual rape victims. Women actually suffering from trauma of incest being forced on them when THEY said no. This is LITERALLY what some guys use as their defense when they rape somebody! "She WANTED it, I could tell, even though she said 'no', as a man, I know better..." If you like rape fantasies, hey, this is the right site (if not the perfect genre heading) for you. Just please call it that though, folks. It is disingenuous and intellectually dishonest not to do so.

This is a story set in the real world, right? Sure jerks like Will and presumably his father get away with stuff because they are wealthy...look who is President. In real life and in fiction, the villain gets their due. Instead, Will gets rewarded BY THE erstwhile "heroine". Whose fantasy rewards the BAD guy?

Now, if we want to roll out the psychology degrees and answer why some women even fantasize about such things, let alone want to be treated like this in real life, hope everybody likes worms because that is a whole can of them.

I have never been more disappointed in a well written story. I have read (for a living) countless and sundry things in my life. Please...write a "public" book with at least one likable character. It isn't just the allowing rape...your protagonist should have run away on other principles alone. (The tub scene alone...groan...even without the protested assault, AGAIN, hearing that Will's parents would allow rape but be upset over an empty tub being used? Especially against a context of them trying to give her so much else, but THAT is a rule she would get SPANKED for by her uncle, as an ADULT? It strained incredulity. Fiction or not, these are still humans...be they in space or in thr future or at a mansion. To heck with Will...that scene nails the cofgin on your female lead! After that...who cares what happens to her?)

Sigh....sorry for the ramble. Just frustrated when I see good writing wasted.

Best of luck...

Maybe the sequel will end with a fiery crash and justice for Karma.

AkshunLoveAkshunLovealmost 7 years ago
@ "Wrong Category"

The author clearly said at the beginning of the story that it was a reluctance themed incest story. And yet you read onwards and apparently finished the story (all through your disgust). There are lots and lots of cross category stories on Litero and authors do their best to tell you what's coming by saying so at the beginning of a story (like she did). Someone in Non-Consent could also say "you hid an incest story in non-consent! Not appreciated", but that is equally stupid. Actually, if this author was smart, she'd post it in both categories and get twice the praise, because she did a damn good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not rape guys

Just left a comment on part 2, where I said this is my favourite of all literotica stories. I wanted to comment again after reading all the comments on rape, which frustrated me greatly. This is a fantasy told from the point of view of the heroine, Andie. We have little insight into Will’s mind, other than to know he had an upbringing rich in everything but what is actually important. He sees himself as worthless and is obviously suffering from lack of love from his parents. So , of course, his emotions and how he shows them to Andie are complicated. We already established an intimacy fromtheir childhood, where they spoke of their parents’ fraught relationships. What we need to do is judge the situation by their actions, not just their words, for this is not a straight-forward/one-dimensional relationship. And I love it, it resonates from your talented writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Rape

Got to the middle of page 2, that's it. I don't care what her "underlying" feelings were, I don't care that this is an erotic fiction site.

No mean no fuckstick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
this is not a reluctance story

At best it's sexual assault and maybe rape...1 star

CurvySexplorerCurvySexplorerabout 4 years ago
Love your work

I really enjoyed this and thought the balance between the storyline and the action was really well done - thank you!

krys1lvs2readkrys1lvs2readalmost 4 years ago
I was wondering....

If it'd be possible to get this story from Will's pov

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You write so amazingly - love the hot reluctance. 10/10

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

I love your writing! I wish I could use words eloquently and describe the way your story affected me. This was difficult to read at times yet so very sensual and I couldn't stop reading. Your descriptions were so very vivid to me at times I found myself holding my breath. Such a pleasure to read this! Keep up your writing please!

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrelalmost 2 years ago

Now there's romance. Andrea is basically molested by a rich prick who can't imagine not being allowed to possess what ever he desires. Unfortunately she is trapped for the summer in a family who attempts to own her by placing her in their debt.

In the end Andrea is still not certain how she feels about her slimy cousin or what she will ultimately do. In my opinion, she should get as far away from all of them as possible and NEVER look back.

Wealth is a very corrupting influence. In this case, Will does not seem to understand, and most likely never will,, that Andrea's feelings and desires should not be subordinate to his. The result is that he is NOT a fit partner, Andrea should realize this. take a deep cleansing breath, and walk away.

🚶‍♀️

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154over 1 year ago

Sorry but NO means NO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

well it seems like rape to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Andrea seems daft!! Having little money doesn't make a dumb cunt

ThreeWivesThreeWives9 months ago

Very conflicted... There is no question about it. It was rape which is morally abhorrent. Yes I gave the story five stars. The writing is exquisite I would have prefered that she said yes before he entered her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilverMuse@SilverMuse
7/24/23 Have you read The Boys Next Door and want more? I have a new book out that follows the journey of a certain twin! There's love, lust, angst, and lots of delicious, kinky, steamy scenes. Find it here: https://www.amazon.com/Man-Hour-Next-Door-Book-ebook/dp/B0C6NHMRBY ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wanting Series Info

SIMILAR Stories