All Comments on 'Wanting Ch. 02'

by SilverMuse

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
UnicornofLoveUnicornofLoveover 7 years ago
The Paradox of the Forbidden

I really got into your story (I often get criticized as I read through erotic literature like a legal brief...lol) but what I found intertwistedly laced was the concept of "forbidden love" and the intensity that generates from it that can overwhelm a "rational" mind as portrayed in Andie's character development. The characters of Uncle Richard, Aunt Rose, and Maddie all painted a portrait of opposition to Andie who succumbs to raw desire with Will (most accurately evidenced by the incestuous nature of the relationship). I loved Will's character development of bearing all the characteristics of Andie's ideal partner while also showing his conflict with his family and the inability to discern on his own the best course of action while also showing loyalty to Andie.

I love stories that make me think and it was for sure that Andie and Will had a connection. However, in this case, it would be hard to imagine the relationship ending on a positive note based on the dynamics at hand - hot memories and wonderful job in character development. 5 stars!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Fabulous story

Will we get to read where they go from here. Surely the parents will put up a helluva fight to separate them from each other.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I fell in love with this story and was excited when chapter 2 was posted. I like how she handles the other side of the wanting line. First chapter was crossing that line now she has she trying to handle from all that wanting, is there anotherr line to cross?. I hope you write a third chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Better than drugs

So when's the third one coming out? You can't stop now just as it got serious between them!

5*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please

Loved it! More please :)

OliviaMOliviaMover 7 years ago
Wonderful!

I loved it. You write scenes that are a perfect balance between poignant emotion and super hot, wet sex. I love the intensity between Will and Andie. So good. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

3rd chapter please! Maybe why will did what he did such as why he wanted her to stay over for the summer. Maybe will explain to andy what he saw in her at the party.

SilverMuseSilverMuseover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks for all your nice comments. I'm so glad you guys enjoyed this piece. "Better than drugs" -- wow! I try. :)

And I appreciate the requests for more. While the ending is very open-ended, however, this chapter is definitely the conclusion to Will and Andie's tale. When I wrote part 1, I didn't plan to make Wanting a love story, or even to write a second chapter. But Will needed redemption, and Andie needed resolution, and whether or not they maintain a romantic relationship, the love is definitely there at this point. I'll leave the long-term outcome to your imaginations so it can happen as you like it. Maybe Richard and Rose will change their ways now that Will has shaken them up...maybe Will will mend the rift between the families by reaching out to Andie's parents...maybe the next line to cross is trust...who knows...

@Love it!

To be honest, I'm not sure what explanation lies behind some of Will's actions. He's a pretty closed book. But he might have wanted Andie to stay for the summer because he remembered the incident when they were younger - he and his parents came to visit, all the parents got in a fight over money, and Will and Andie had a brief awkward encounter outside. That marked her in his mind as different, someone he shared a strange connection with, someone outside his world of wealth but within his family circle. I doubt he was aware of it, but there was probably a weird brew of connection, family dynamics, chafing at his own life, manipulation, and reparation at play in the summer invitation. Same goes for his advances to her at the party.

@UnicornofLove

Frankly, reading erotic literature like a legal brief is kind of awesome. There can be so much to analyze in the dynamics of sex. No criticisms here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ms B

My god I was so emotionally and erotically invested in the last chapter that I'm scared to start this one, haha the anticipation is almost too much, a sign of reading from a truly talented author..! Thank you for your contributions to the online erotic literature world! Your and Voboy's submissions are some of my all time favourites and are responsible for a number of fitfully satisfying nights spent by myself :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
Please more...

Don't stop there! There are so many more questions. Why the jealousy between sisters? If Will's mom really did have lots of surgery, why does andy look so much like her still? What kind of things are Will's parents doing? What will happen next? I want to knoooooow!

cerrotorrecerrotorreover 7 years ago
Such a treat

Dear SilverMuse,

Your stories are so enjoyable. I really hope you continue to write for us, your devoted fans!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done.

Nice part 2/conclusion.

z

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
really good

excellent story. well written

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
So enjoyed this

I really hope you will keep going with this story. They face some challenges ahead in the US. You could let them come to Australia where the law permits cousins as well as aunt/nephew Uncle/niece to have a relationship and marry if they wish to.

BrewlewBrewlewover 7 years ago
Loved it!

You are my favorite literotica author! So well written easy to get invested in. Thank you!

SilverMuseSilverMuseover 7 years agoAuthor
Let your imagination run wild!

Thanks again for all the great feedback! It's always a pleasure writing for you all.

As far as my writing goes, this is indeed the final chapter of Will and Andie's story -- but please feel free to imagine your own outcome for them. Hopefully a happy one. :)

I'm working on several new projects right now, which I can't wait to share with you soon. More info in my bio...and to come.

@cantfightfate

In case you, or anyone else, are still wondering about the resemblance between Andie and Rose: Rose's cosmetic procedures haven't restructured her features. They've just made her look more smoothed out. She and Andie definitely share bone structure, build, and facial features. They present themselves very differently -- Andie is much more natural and obviously younger -- but the resemblance is there if you look for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it. You are so talented, are you going to continue the erotica?

Loved it. You are so talented, are you going to continue the erotica?

SilverMuseSilverMuseabout 7 years agoAuthor
@Loved it

Thank you! I'm hard at work on several erotic stories, novellas, and novels. I'm heading in the direction of self-publishing, but I do have a few ideas floating around for Lit as well.

Please feel free to visit my twitter account (@silvermusings) to be kept up-to-date with notifications. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

I love your writing! Keep them coming please!

coronamancoronamanover 6 years ago
Great story

Well done Well written

Luvu78Luvu78over 6 years ago
Well written and entertaining

The story was well written and captivating. I urge the author to continue writing.

goldhawkrenogoldhawkrenoover 6 years ago
Very nice.

I very rarely read anything more than a couple pages long, due to my shirt attention span. This had me hooked. Keep it up!

NobodysrapportNobodysrapportover 6 years ago
Best author ever

So far I have thoroughly enjoyed every once of your stories. You are a fantastic writer! Please never stop writing -- your grasp of storytelling is profound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Favorite story ever

Honestly if this were a book Id buy it in a heartbeat it wasnt just about the sex but the story as a whole was incredible

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This rang a lot of bells

What a wonderfully well-written story this is! Your tone, pacing, characterization, dialogue---all of it was superb! Unfortunately, my deep love for my cousin was entirely one-sided (but I didn't know it) and did not have a happy ending; so I'm telling myself that Will and Andie did/do. I'm eager now to read some more of of your material. And as for cousins, 20 or 25 states in the US do permit first cousins to marry, so a little on-line research would show them where to go; and since they have different last names, few people would suspect the relationship anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My favourite of all literotica

I keep coming back to your writing, and most especially this story. You are, in my opinion, the most talented author on Literotica. And I’ve downloaded your book on Amazon, eagerly awaiting more, to purchase. This story—your writing—is beautiful. I reread it every few months, and there is nothing I would change. I’d love to see where Andi and Will end up. And I’d love to see more of your short stories. Please keep writing and self-publishing! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I just came here for a good time and ended up loving these characters so much that I'm reading for the enjoyment of finding such a full story. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories and I think I saw someone comment about a book you've written that's for sale??? I'll have to check that out too! Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
???

Can you elaborate a little more? Exactly how big wss Will's cock? In the first chapter, what else happened while Andrea was at Will's house? The exact order of groans and sighs during their sex. Other small details like that go a long way toward making a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gorgeous

Who knew I would end up wanting more? At first I hated Will and his demanding persona but you had an amazing way of characterizing who he actually was inside and with his relationship with Andrea. I hope to see more from you because honestly I've never left a comment but this was beautiful and well worth it.

xxJustDanexxxxJustDanexxabout 5 years ago
Perfect

Both this and the Twins Series are just perfectly emotional. I love how you put that twist of romance to your stories and how real the relationships seem. You really are a great author, who knows how to make the reader fall in love with the characters and their feelings. Keep going! <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Once more, with Feeling

I read this about a year and a half ago and loved it (and wrote a comment then). Today I happened across it again, and it's just as compelling and just as satisfying as the first time. These characters are drawn magnificently, and the love story element is completely gripping. How I wish my love for my cousin could have worked out like theirs! You have such a gift for writing, and I hope you'll keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thanks for the story!

Just... Wow. Why is fifty shades famous and well written stuff like this is not? Made me cum, cry and more.

Good clean ending, so I'm guessing there never will be more, but like every good story, I want to follow them till they both die satisfying deaths. So maybe another reminiscent chapter maybe? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Couldn’t agree more with the other comments. You are a beautiful writer and I hope you do more. I find with so many of these that I’m skimming through filler text to get to the ‘good’ bit, but never with this. In such a short text I fell in love with them and their story, please add more! Maybe a little glimpse of their future??

Grognard1Grognard1over 3 years ago

Splendid, professional-quality writing (as are your other stories I've read). You have a truly artistic eye for plot, tempo, and tone. You should put your work in Treatment form and send it to movie studios/scriptbrokers. But, of course, keep writing and posting here!

specs7specs7over 3 years ago

Great story, It leaves you wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You're so good at bringing us these characters, taking us to the edges of their soul and then farther than we thought possible. I skim with many stories here but not yours - I hang on to your every word.

DanishGreenEyesDanishGreenEyesalmost 2 years ago

How can anyone write like this - everything and everyone comes alive and I can’t stop reading your stories. I have never felt so connected to the characters- never been so furious over their reactions and so happy when they FINALLY found each other.

I so hope you will grace us with more stories - please !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Andie is getting Maddie's leftovers....the desperate cunt had to take Maddie for a gf and so far in this chapter he never broke it off with her!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilverMuse@SilverMuse
1770 Followers
7/24/23 Have you read The Boys Next Door and want more? I have a new book out that follows the journey of a certain twin! There's love, lust, angst, and lots of delicious, kinky, steamy scenes. Find it here: https://www.amazon.com/Man-Hour-Next-Door-Book-ebook/dp/B0C6NHMRBY ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wanting Previous Part
Wanting Series Info