All Comments on 'War is Hell'

by Gaius8666

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot!!

So many original ideas, great writing!!!

Gaius8666Gaius8666almost 8 years agoAuthor
Wow!

Thanks! I really like hearing that you like my stories. I enjoyed writing them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Simply amazed

Big fan of CFNM and this is one of the best ones I've read. The setting was very unique, the tickling was well described, and the ending ensured that Sarah would always remain in control.

Please write more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
rules ignored

1 when hit by paint ball out for 1 hour not captured for duration or "toture"

2 cleaning for the weekend not slavery

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Total bullshit

These women aren't used to playing paintball. When they try to "capture" him, he would have lunged at them, not his paintgun, maybe he gets hit once or twice but by then he's on them and their bodies are falling left and right to punches. That ends this whole scenario you dreamed up. But even if it HAD gone the way you wrote it up what do you really think happened when they got home? He threw his girlfriend and her things out and told her to never call or talk to him again. And I'm betting that the other guys threw their girlfriends out and the rest filed for divorces. Bitches be crazy. Your last scenario with the handcuffs? You do realize he's a guy and that while she might surprise him and get one handcuff on that she has no chance of getting another one on a full grown man that's trying to either throw her off or punch her lights out. You simply don't think this stuff through to a logical or plausible conclusion. Those women are ALL single right now. Regardless of the outcome of the paintball and the handcuffs. Another really stupid story. Glad you stopped posting. Although poking holes in your stories is fun.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

can you make a sequel about what happened next please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous