War of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. We stay away."

"What?" She frowned at him. "You don't approve? They'd do the same to us."

"It has nothing to do with what's fair and everything to do with what we can survive right now. We've taken far too much sexual magic to risk it like this."

"Are you sure? Wouldn't we just let off some of the tension?" Linda chewed on her lower lip, eyeing the naked succubi with a hunger that was more than magic-driven. She might be attracted to him, but she was interested in women, too, Simon found himself fixing on that detail and had to fling the thought aside.

"No, even when they're captive, without proper restraints they can twist your mind. You might feel better in the short term, but you'll be weaker against the next threat." Simon rubbed his eyes with one hand, trying to force back the lust. This didn't feel right. He couldn't pin down the exact problem, but his instincts were telling him-

A shadow flitted overhead.

Without a second thought, Simon grabbed Linda and dragged her into the nearest building. They fell in a tangle of limbs, but for once Simon was barely distracted by her body against his. Not with what he suspected was happening outside.

They'd barely gotten into cover before she descended. Clad all in black, the succubus floated on her own power. The soldiers below began to hoot and holler at her... and then they began to burst into flame. She smiled as she floated to the ground, unleashing destruction all around her.

It was Riala. Simon recognized the elite succubus, since he'd had to flee from her on multiple occasions. In a strange way, he respected her. Whereas most succubi fought with their natural sexual magic, Riala was capable of wielding raw elemental power. She was capable of using lust as well, he knew that all too well, but she didn't use it when raw destruction was better.

Unfortunately, respecting her made it so much harder to tear his eyes away. Unlike most succubi, who practically painted their clothes on, Riala was mostly covered in black robes that matched her wings and hair. The glimpses she offered of pure white skin at her shoulders made it all the more tantalizing.

Simon wasn't being love-struck when he felt that his wife was one of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen. Wendis was unquestionably a stunning woman. But Riala... well, it was almost impossible to compare them. Her breasts stood high and proud in a way no human woman's could, and her curves were more exaggerated than anyone else he had seen.

Fortunately, after she finished laying waste to the troops around her, Riala simply lifted the captive succubi with magic and flew away. She looked serious and focused today, which was far worse than when she cheerfully chased him. Her dedication made it easier for him to imagine impossible scenarios between them, which did not help his situation.

With Riala gone, Simon realized that he was still lying on top of Linda. He quickly moved away, sitting back against the wall. Hopefully she would understand that he was just saving her, and wouldn't realize he'd subconsciously been rubbing his crotch against her ass.

"Simon..." Linda turned toward him, eyes alight, and Simon realized that he had a bigger problem. Before he could move, she straddled his legs, pinning him there against the wall. "I can't take it anymore... I need to come so badly..."

"Linda, don't..." He tried to push her away, but she was surprisingly strong. After slamming him back against the wall, she tore off the straps of her armor and sent it clattering behind her. The padding she had worn beneath it fell away, revealing an undershirt plastered to her body by sweat. Her dark breasts stood out starkly against the white shirt, her nipples practically poking through.

"I need it." Linda let out a low moan that stirred something inside him. She began tugging at her pants, eager to mount him for real.

Goddess, he wanted to give in. The main threat was past with Riala gone, and there probably weren't any orcs nearby. Wendis wouldn't be upset, she'd probably just want to hear about it. And Linda was a beautiful woman and a strong warrior, she didn't deserve to suffer like this. They could just surrender to it, take what they both deserved...

While she was off balance working at his pants, Simon pushed her over. She let out a yelp and he hopped to his feet. That was enough for the moment to be broken, though the haze of sexual magic still hung heavy between them. Linda let out a groan and looked up at him, tears in the corner of her eyes.

"Why not? Is there anything wrong with us taking a little pleasure for ourselves?"

"No." Simon fell back against the wall and rubbed his face. "But we need to stay focused. And I'm married." Saying that made a difference sometimes, and it did seem to get through to Linda. Best not to mention his wife's sexual appetites.

"Oh." Linda wiped her face as well, then climbed to her feet slowly. "Doesn't it ever feel unfair? They get to fuck all they want, but all we get to do is hold back, hold back, hold back. It hurts sometimes. Things were the same back in Aram - I thought I could escape it by becoming a soldier, but..."

Without warning, a shimmering wave of light passed over them. Simon's eyes widened as he realized it was the spell he had been awaiting for so long. It was too large and diffuse to have much impact on the sexual magic inside him, but it snuffed out many succubus spells and pushed back the monsters. If they hadn't already been falling back, they would definitely flee now. That was what Riala had been doing, starting a retreat.

A thump made Simon turn his gaze back down, and he realized that he was wrong. The purity magic must have clashed with all the lust boiling inside Linda, leading her to collapse. At least that was his theory; he was just guessing from things Wendis had told him.

Sighing, Simon bent down to pick her up. Without her armor she was uncomfortably feminine in his arms, and it took more of his willpower than he wanted to admit not to lay her down and take her right then. It was safe now, after all, and... he gritted his teeth and tried to focus on how hard she had fought. Most likely once she was in her right mind, she'd want nothing to do with him.

He wearily headed through town, alert for any lingering enemy troops but finding none. It looked like it was really over, at least for today. All they'd accomplished was pushing the Incubus King back one more step. That was a victory worth celebrating, but as tired as he was, he couldn't believe that the war would ever really end.

Soon he met reinforcements, but he didn't like the look in their eyes. These were men who had been fighting succubi a little too long and enjoying it a little too much. Leaving Linda with them wouldn't be safe at all. Instead he moved on, searching for priestesses and especially mages.

Goddess, he hoped that he wasn't lying and keeping her for himself. If he couldn't trust his own reason...

There weren't many people he knew in this legion. A lot of his old comrades-in-arms had died in Givini's Last Stand, and he hadn't made many connections in the new group. There was Wynn, of course, but she had left for Zirantia before he went on assignment. That meant he was just looking for his wife, and she would be at the core of the mages managing the spell.

Eventually he spotted a tower with magic swirling overhead. That was good enough. When he entered a few of the mages wrinkled their noses at the lust energy he was giving off, but they recognized him as Wendis's husband and knew better than to argue.

Just when he was beginning to get desperate, he saw her. Wendis broke away from a group of mages and gave him a brilliant smile. Just that smile stripping away so much of his pain and weariness. As usual in public, Wendis looked perfect, wearing a green dress that would have been at home on a high class lady instead of a mage. Her blond hair hung around her in the styled ringlets she loved so much and there was a ribbon with a flower in her hair.

Usually Simon refrained from ogling his wife in public, but in his current condition he couldn't help it. Though her neckline wasn't that low, Wendis's dress did nothing to hide the swell of her large breasts. The full sleeves and skirt did hide some of her body, but he had a clear image of her narrow waist and broad hips... and he'd probably be seeing them again soon.

If she noticed him looking, it just made her smile more. Wendis waved to him as she came closer. "Simon! You have no idea how good it is to see you!"

"Wendis." He let out a sigh he had been holding deep inside. "I think I have some idea."

"So, who is this?"

Simon blinked and only then remembered that he was still carrying Linda. He'd walked up to his wife carrying a half-naked, sweat-covered, moaning woman. Judging from other soldiers in camp complaining about their wives, that would have gotten most husbands in big trouble. He... didn't have that problem with Wendis.

"Well? Is she a present for me?" Wendis's eyes were dancing playfully. She knew that he'd entirely forgotten who he was carrying while looking for her and just found it funny.

"No, she's just someone I rescued. Her name is Linda. She took a lot of lust magic head-on."

"Yes, you both look in bad shape. We should get that taken care of." Wendis turned away and snapped her fingers at several of the younger mages nearby. They immediately hurried to obey her, pulling their entire group into a side room. It was nicely furnished; this tower must have been a noble's before the war.

Finally, everything was out of his hands. Literally, in the case of Linda, who was taken by some male priests and laid down on a couch. Meanwhile, several healers guided him into a chair and soothing magic began washing over him. Simon sighed and relaxed back, though he kept his eyes open to watch Wendis, who was just staring as if drinking in the sight of him.

"Do a good job, girls," she said. "I'm going to need him in a bit."

They nodded, though a few blushed and averted their gazes. Simon's scrapes and bruises were already mostly healed, but now the magic was working on the deep exhaustion in his bones. A priestess swept away the lust magic in him, but that left him with plenty of desire of his own. As much unnatural lust as succubi could create, they also worked by manipulating human lust, and magic couldn't remove that easily.

"I want you so badly," Wendis said softly. She bent closer to him, smoothing down the collar of his tunic. That also gave him a good look at her cleavage, which was no doubt her intention. But he heard the hunger in her voice and couldn't help but wonder if something was wrong.

"Were there complications with the spell? It seemed to go well, but there was that wave of lust... did you take feedback from it?"

Wendis laughed at his cynicism. "I don't want you because of any sexual magic, Simon, I want you because I've been away from my husband for weeks. So much time to imagine all the things we can do together..."

Now plenty of the mages and healers were definitely flushed. It might not be a succubus's aura, but Wendis was radiating plenty of sexuality herself. As soon as they were done, they fled from the room. Some of them waited awkwardly around Linda, who seemed to be sleeping peacefully, but in the end decided to retreat rather than ask about what to do with her.

"So, no time to shave?" Wendis ran a hand through his beard.

"Ah, sorry." He'd almost forgotten about it, but now scratched it idly.

"Oh, I'm not complaining. Maybe just trim it into a nice style... yes, I think I would like that very much."

Simon was about to ask if they should get a razor, but the look in Wendis's eyes suggested that was definitely not what they were doing now. She slid down into his lap and kissed him, and that kiss took away even more of his weariness than the healing magic. Simon let himself sink into it, drawing her close and just enjoying having her in his arms again.

Eventually, however, Wendis wanted more. And he'd been hard for weeks, so he had no complaints. While Wendis began working on her dress, Simon locked the door and pulled off his own armor. The healing process had generally cleaned him, but he wouldn't feel completely clean until he had a bath. But after what they'd be doing, he'd need another bath anyway.

As complicated as it looked, it didn't take long for Wendis to get her dress off. She had intentionally had one made with that in mind. Underneath it she wore the minimum number of layers required of a lady and he helped her out of them, caressing her sides and kissing her back as he did so.

Finally she was naked in front of him, every bit as lovely as he remembered. Her breasts were as large as any succubus's, and though they hung naturally, they were no less beautiful for that. She slid her soft curves against his hard warrior's body, grinding against him with a hunger that matched his own. Simon slid one hand up to cup one of her breasts, while she tilted her head up to kiss him again.

They stumbled back into the chair and she straddled him in a well-practiced maneuver. In the years they had been married, they had only gotten better at fucking each other - and the first time hadn't been bad. His cock was so achingly hard Wendis didn't need to guide it, she just lifted her hips and slid down onto his length.

He let out a sigh of pleasure while Wendis moaned softly. Once he was fully hilted inside her, she began to rock her hips, squeezing around him while she arched her body against his. She was grinding hard, looking for release, so Simon put his hands on her hips and moved with her.

One of the strangest parts about sexual magic was that it left men feeling like they might burst any moment, then made it very difficult to come. Succubi wanted their prey hard, presumably. He knew that he wasn't going to come any time soon, but that didn't matter. There was no more demanding need now, he could just enjoy his wife's pussy. She was incredibly wet - she had been looking forward to his return just as much as he had.

Wendis came softly, clutching his back hard but otherwise without any external sign. Her pussy clenched tightly, of course, and he enjoyed the sensations around his cock. When she came down, however, she began rocking her hips again with a grin. Once might have taken the edge off, but she was nowhere near done.

Simon had no idea how long they made love to each other like that, but eventually he realized that the sounds were wrong. He was intimately familiar with the way their bodies worked together, and there was some other sound. At first he'd thought Wendis was just unusually wet, but...

Linda was sitting up on the couch, staring at them with wide eyes. Both her hands were stuffed inside her pants, desperately fingering herself as she watched them. Judging from the sounds, she was plenty wet herself. Wendis realized as well and smiled, though she didn't stop moving her hips for a second.

"So, you're up... Simon said your name was Linda?"

"What?" Linda gaped at them. Plenty of women were taken aback by how casually Wendis could act while fucking, but the way her pussy moved around him left no doubt in his mind where her interests lay. In fact, the conversation was just making her more eager.

"You're from Aram, right? Mm, lovely tan skin..."

"W-why?" Linda made a choked sound. "Don't taunt me like this! I still feel so hot... I need it so badly..."

"Who said we were taunting you?" Wendis gave the other woman a brilliant smile that seemed to disarm her slightly. "You have a few seconds to object before you get pulled in!"

"I... I... please." Linda practically whispered the last word. Immediately Wendis rose off Simon's cock and advanced on the younger woman. Simon joined her, helping her strip off her remaining clothes.

Though Linda wasn't as shapely as Wendis, her body was firm and toned. All her training hadn't taken away the softness of her thighs or the size of her breasts, however, which Simon finally allowed himself to look at without shame. Part of him was still uncomfortable with the openness of his marriage, but he couldn't help himself with Wendis practically drooling over her.

"You need it bad, huh?" Wendis grinned and then bent down. "I'll take care of you."

She bent at the edge of the couch and slid her face between Linda's thighs. The warrior seemed to try to keep them closed for a moment, but soon gave in. Wendis began licking at her outer folds and Linda broke down in relieved moans as she finally found sexual release.

For a while Simon just stood there, watching his wife in admiration. She seemed to have a supernatural sense for the other woman's pussy, quickly teasing out all her weakest points and driving her pleasure higher. It wasn't supernatural, though, she was just a very close observer. Simon could only hope that he could learn some of it from her.

In a surprisingly short amount of time Wendis brought Linda to her first orgasm, breaking the hold the sexual magic had over her. She was really very good with her mouth. She could have gotten him off faster that way, but she liked fucking too much to start with a blowjob. He wasn't going to complain about fucking his wife long and hard. Besides, he much preferred slow, lazy blowjobs from Wendis, as she often did early in the morning.

Thinking about her that way brought a new insistence to the hardness of his cock. Simon knelt beside Wendis and pulled her face away long enough to kiss her. He tastes Linda's juices on her lips, and Linda herself moaned at the sight. Wendis pulled back and smiled.

"I'm not done with her yet, but I think you can make this even better."

Instead of answering, Simon moved behind Wendis and gently pulled her hips upward. Wendis eagerly got into position on the couch, her ass raised for him to mount while she kept her face in between Linda's legs. Simon slid back into her tight warmth and began enjoying a slow pace of thrusting while she went back to work at Linda's pussy.

The experience was calming, strange as it felt to think about fucking that way. He was just enjoying Wendis's body, neither of them needing to come any time soon. Meanwhile, she was fully enjoying herself with another woman. Just watching the two of them helped him relax... and of course, that made it much easier for him to come despite all the tension of the past weeks.

Simon held off until Linda came again and slumped - then he stopped being gentle. He grabbed Wendis's hips and thrust into her hard. As he fucked her hard and fast she had to pull back from Linda's pussy to cry out in pleasure. She thrust her hips back against his thrusts, wanting it just as badly. Though he could have fucked her like that forever, once they reached top speed he didn't last long and exploded inside her.

After that, his legs suddenly felt weak as if his exhaustion was catching up to him. He fell back to sit on the couch, his cock sliding out of Wendis and finally starting to go soft. His wife moved back with him, resting her back against his chest. Simon put one arm around her back and, after a moment, began to caress one of her breasts. He'd been away from her too long.

With an appreciative murmur, Wendis snuggled back against him. Her hand slid across his thigh and found his cock. She slid her fingers around him - not particularly trying to get him hard again, just enjoying touching him. But with his cum still oozing out of her pussy, she'd be happy to relax for a while.

On the other side of the couch, Linda was staring at them with wide eyes. Though she looked at them through a haze of sated desire, there was a curiosity he recognized there. Simon liked what he saw, and he knew that his wife was probably elated to see it. They'd had a few negative encounters with other women, but most of the time it ended very well indeed.