War of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What..." Linda shook her head slowly. "Are you two married?"

"Oh, definitely." Wendis leaned back to kiss Simon again. "But that doesn't mean we can't enjoy anyone who wants to join us. The succubi do have a few things to teach us."

"I... see."

"So, you're an Aramite soldier? I hear my husband saved you."

"To be fair," Simon said, "she saved my life too. She's stronger than I am."

Linda shook her head sharply. "No, I'm not. Maybe better at fighting, but you - both of you - I just can't compete. You're both stronger where it counts."

"Aww, are you intimidated?" Wendis smiled. "That's adorable. And it really makes me want to have you again."

"That's..." Linda looked away nervously. "I... I wouldn't mind that. If... if you want."

"Oh, I do want." Wendis sat up to lean closer to Linda, though she didn't stop playing with Simon's cock. "But right now, I want to know more about you. Specifically, are you just interested in women? Because I would really like to see you with Simon."

"Oh my." Linda's eyes grew wide, but she didn't refuse.

"I can imagine it now. You were probably both desperate for release, but of course Simon was too honorable to do anything."

He coughed. "It was the middle of the battlefield."

"Details, details. I can imagine it all now - don't tell me anything about it, what I'm imagining is probably much better." Wendis finally moved away from Simon, instead pulling Linda closer. She first drew the other woman into a kiss, then pulled her toward Simon. "Well, this is your lucky day. We'll take good, good care of you."

Suddenly pushed into his lap, Linda was surprisingly shy again, staring into his eyes. "Simon? I just... want to say that it's not just the lust magic. You seem like a good man, like someone I'd want to be with. For a night, at least. There's nothing wrong with us sharing this, right?"

"Nothing at all." Simon smiled at her and pulled her onto his lap. Linda instinctively spread her legs and they moved into position so that Simon was sitting and she was straddling his lap. His cock was getting hard again, expanding against her firm stomach. Linda bit her lip as she looked down at it, shifting as she got into position.

She tried to take a hand off his shoulder to line his cock up with her entrance, but her legs wobbled when she did and she grabbed his chest for support. Though Linda started to say something, before she could, Wendis reached down and held Simon's cock in place. Linda gave her a grateful smile and sank down onto his shaft.

It was easy to slide all the way inside her, after Wendis had eaten her through two orgasms. Soon their hips were pushing together, his entire length deep in her pussy. Linda bit her lip and twitched back and forth, as if she couldn't take much more than that, but slowly she started to move faster.

Though she didn't feel as fantastic as Wendis, who knew his cock so well by now, Linda's pussy was hot, wet, and extremely tight. It had clearly been a while since she had sex, but as she began to move her pussy adapted to his shape. Simon guided her irregular movements, enjoying the sight of her warrior's body moving on top of him. Her sleek muscles moved smoothly while her breasts bounced up and down as she rode him.

With the first explosive orgasm out of the way, Simon had stamina to spare. Linda was beginning to pant for breath as she kept up the pace, so he began to move her with one hand, while his other caressed her breasts. She threw her head back, silky black hair shaking, and began to moan softly.

She might have brought herself to a huge, building orgasm that way, but Wendis couldn't hold herself back that long. Abruptly she was behind Linda, her pale body sliding against the other woman's dusky skin. One hand toyed with the breast Simon wasn't touching while her other hand slid lower to touch the other woman's clit. Linda let out a cry and began moving even faster.

In Wendis's capable hands, she didn't have much of a chance. Soon she was driven to another explosive orgasm, her entire body clenching up. For a long moment she froze with her back arched, quivering, then she collapsed forward against his chest. Wendis went with her, which put her face close to Simon's. She grinned.

He smiled as he realized the truth. Yes, Wendis had probably wanted to bring her to orgasm. But she also wanted more of him.

"Let's keep this one," Wendis said, touching her forehead against his. "But right now, I just want you."

Simon smiled at her and pulled her into another kiss. The chamber soon resounded with cries of pleasure.

 

-

 

This story is set in the world of The Last Sovereign, prior to the events of the game. Whether you are already familiar with the characters and setting or if this was your introduction to them, I hope you enjoyed this little prequel. ^-^