War on the 85th Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In that silence, they worked, day in and day out, finding a groove in not only their own work routines, but also in their budding relationships with their assigned brother, or as they now referred to them: boyfriends.

The floor was busy, at nearly all times of the day, save for the last hours of the day, those two after 5:00 PM, hours the Bowman brothers affectionately called the "Power Hours". The doors and phones to the building were shuttered and shut off, and each employee was left to work on those projects which required time left undisturbed. This "break", as one might perceive it, was nothing but for most employees, keeping even the co-CEOs busy, each working tirelessly, trying to improve not just the bottom line, but the prospects of finding investments yet to be made. That continuation of efficiency and productivity applied to all, but Jennifer and Amber. Their job was dealing with the public, taking calls, playing liaison between the brothers and the world. A world, which during the "Power Hours" was effectively shut out, leaving the brunettes not much to do but to tidy up, and and organize the work that had been done that day.

It was the tidying, or the appearance of as much, that first rekindled the two assistants' still burning, but work-idled hostilities. For in the lobby, of the 85th floor, stood a glass wall, which at least as a visual cue, separated Austin's side of the floor, from Bennett's. Running along each side of that glass wall was a pair of backless couches. Their stated purposes was for guests to sit on, and as such, the glass often found itself dirtied and smudged by those that leaned against it.

On most nights Jennifer did her work, and did so without looking up to see what Amber was doing, as too great was the chance that the two would make eye contact and find themselves locked in a flame-etched mutual glare, which often took hours and interruption to break. However, that night, something was different, for Amber was not behind her desk, folding and filing. No, she instead, carried a towel and a bottle of blue window cleaning solution over to the glass wall, and with a barely restrained smirk took to a kneel on top of the backless couch. From that position she raised her arms, and pressed her breasts and body against the glass. The move, intentionally exposed, through the tightness of her dress, and the fullness of the press applied, every inch of her frontal body to all in around her. Amber made her strokes long and languid, her motions soft and sensual, hoping to show off to the brothers, should either walk by, the fullness of her physical prowess. The plan worked within minutes, as at first Austin, and then Bennett, walked out of their offices for a quick cup of coffee, and saw the show being put on. Their trip, intended to only last moments, lasted longer, and then longer still, each staying for the entirety of Amber's seemingly impromptu, but fully planned display.

As the scene unfolded, Jennifer sat, jaw agape, outraged at her rival's stunt. She wanted to act, to draw attention back to herself and away from Amber, but she did not know how. She had no reason. No similar show to put on. At least not now. At least not tonight... It did not take long for the "Power Hours" to turn to shut down time, and a night of fury felt by Jennifer, and glee felt by Amber, to turn into a new day, and another step in their rivalry.

A step which came, when Amber again stood, and grabbed her supplies, looking forward to another solo display, in which she would have the attention of both brothers, both hers and her rival's, to herself. But as she began her prideful walk, Jennifer rose too, likewise carrying window cleaning solution and a towel in her own hands. It took not a second for Amber to realize what was happening. She was being met at the glass wall by her enemy, and they two would both press themselves into it, putting on the same show, with nearly the exact same assets, trying to draw the eye of the brothers. An audience that arrived right on time, both tantalized by the prior night's performance, and excited to catch the encore. Austin and Bennett were surprised by Jennifer's decision to join amber in cleaning windows, but both still took their places, not next to each other, but apart, each trying to look uninterested, as their women took to kneeling positions on the couches directly across from one another.

The challenge was unmistakable. The meaning clear. And each of the brunette assistants knew it was far too late to back out. They had committed to it, to allowing the brothers to compare not only their bodies, but also the way with which they moved them, as they each pressed themselves up against the glass. The two, did their best not to look at each other, wanting the scene, as ridiculous as the goal may have been, to seem natural, and their actions unbound from the others.

Despite that desire to appear independent, they took what seemed to be a single breath together on an unspoken cue, and then went forward, slowly pushing their bodies against the glass, matching asset against asset, so that nipple lined up against nipple, breast against breast, and pubic mound against pubic mound. A sane man, might have commented that such is not the way to clean glass, but there were no sane men on the 85th floor. Not after the show started -- the two siblings both having been lost in their sexual desire for not just their own assistant, but their brother's.

Their beautiful dance moved left and right, up and down -- every movement made in a manner most torturous for those that watched. At moments it seemed like there was no glass, or pretense of cleaning, instead seemingly like the two were lovers, locked in the world's most sexual embrace. And though that was how the performance was seen by Austin and Bennett, nothing could be further from the truth lived by Jennifer and Amber. Though they made no eye contact, and spoke no words, a million insults and snide jabs were made per second, with each body part, and action. Their every move. Every slide. Every lean was made with intention, each girl struggling to steal the spotlight, and embarrass she who they battled.

The first night's "show" lasted approximately 20 minutes, however tonight's show, lasted nearly an hour, before the automated light dimmers kicked on, when the clock hit 7 o'clock bringing with a sudden jolt all those lost in the moment back to reality. Each of the brunettes broke off from one another, fully spent from their engagement. Though the ending had not been planned or forced, the two fell back from their kneeling position, into a stand next to the couch. Unsure how to break from the tension of the moment, both rivals set themselves to collecting their cleaning tools awkwardly, before hurrying back to their desks. The brothers, with no more finesse, pretended to have finished that they were doing, and scurried back to their offices. It took only a minute, before both Bennett and Austin's will broke, each hitting their buzzer, calling to be joined by their respective assistant -- "compliments" needing to be paid to each girl for their glass cleaning technique.

----------------------

Chapter 4:

When the next morning came, and the new work day began, both Amber and Jennifer were shaken. They had spent every ounce of energy then had, pitting their bodies against each other in a performance that drove their respective charges absolutely insane with lust, but in the end, neither had seemed to have earned even a single step of distance from the other. In fact, all they heard from their boyfriend and employer, was how hot they BOTH were, and how much they would love to have a threesome, or even a foursome. Normally, such a comment would cause a giant fight, or even a breakup, but neither girl was willing to lose their war against the other in an attempt to defend the principle of exclusivity. That refusal punish or fume at the suggestion seemed especially appropriate, given that in the back of their own mind, they each hoped and wished for the chance to sleep with the brother who was not currently theirs, even if it involved such a scenario.

Still, the fact that their contest had been seen as a draw, and so much of one that the brother they had had to themselves, now wanted both they and their rival, was maddening. They could try again, but to what point and purpose? They could find a different way to battle, but were the brothers to see it, perhaps the comments made would lead suggestions to requests. Demands. Plans, even. No, they each decided, that they could not risk it. A threesome, a foursome, or even a strong desire for as much could tear what little they held firmly apart. And so they each decided, without a discussion with their lover or rival, that they would need to keep their battles private. Earning their victory, and establishing their dominance without either brother knowing. It was the only way to make sure they could hold on to what they had, whilst still working for what they truly wanted.

And yet, despite a shared certainty as to the terms of it, neither girl knew how they could so secretly engage -- that is until, Larry from the IT department arrived.

Larry: "Uh ... hi, ladies." His voice was timid and shaky, he being unsure exactly how to address two women with such substantial busts and beautiful bodies.

Amber: "Hi, welcome to the 85th floor!"

Jennifer: "How can we help you?" The two closed on him quickly, as they had on every guest to the floor that day, their feud now escalating to dangerous levels of competition.

Larry: "Well, I'm Larry."

Amber: "Ok..."

Larry: "From IT."

Jennifer: "That's what your little badge says!"

Larry: "Right, well... The Bowmans asked that I install a new program on your computers."

Amber: "What kind of program?"

Larry: "It's a new chat program, the brothers want the whole company to use. He didn't want to use Hangouts, Facebook Messenger, or even Abacus, so he is having us design our own. We're having some trouble with some of the features, and the Bowmans asked that we let you two try it out, to communicate with each other.

Jennifer: "You mean for me to chat with Amber?"

Amber: "No, you can't mean that."

Larry: "Actually yeah, that's exactly what I mean. In fact, you two will be the only ones on the chat program."

Jennifer: "We don't need that."

Amber: "No ... we really don't."

Larry: "I'm sorry, but I gotta. Look, it'll take me like 3 minutes to install. Just be careful though. Our backup system isn't installed yet, so if you close the chat window, you'll lose everything you said. So don't type anything you'll need to show others later." Then, advice and instruction having been given, and without even allowing a second to pass in which they could deny him again, the overweight, pimple-faced IT wiz had set to work, installing the program on both of their computers in even less time than he quoted. As the IT guy moved from Amber's computer to Jennifer's, Amber returned to her own duties, leaving Jennifer alone with Larry. "Ok, so, let's send our first message, why don't you have a seat."

Jennifer: "Oh, I don't know. We can handle it from here." Bennett's assistant said in resistance, whilst standing over Larry's shoulder, not wanting to have to break the silence between her and her rival.

Larry: "I'll show you. It's easy. And I need to make sure it works." With that, Larry moved and motioned, leaving Jennifer with little choice but to sit.

Jennifer: "I don't know what to say." The comment sounded flippant and silly to Larry. How could she not know what to say?

Larry: "Here." He being both in a hurry to get back to his desk, and unsure as to how to navigate the confusion of the moment, the IT wiz reached over Jennifer's shoulders and breasts and typed two letters. 'Hi'. "Now hit send."

Jennifer: "But..." Jennifer's finger hovered over the keyboard, seeming to shake from some force that went unseen to Larry.

Larry: "Look, just hit the enter key. Like this!" His words of reassurance came only a quarter second before he took the brunette's finger, and forcefully brought it down on the enter key, thereby sending the first word ever sent, in any form of communication, from Jennifer to Amber or vice versa.

'Read' is all it said. A single word, but one that sent shivers up Jennifer's spine. She did not want it. She hated it. The thought that they had now communicated. That she had been the one to break their icy silence. It was tragic! Terrible! Disgusting!

Larry: "Alright, well my work here is done. See ya later, ladies!" His goofy goodbye echoed through the empty, tension-filled 85th floor, as he disappeared into the elevator, leaving only his stench, and impact on the two brunettes' rivalry in his wake.

Minutes passed, and Jennifer remained stuck, here eyes firmly affixed to the chat box which read 'Read.' She didn't know what to do. Should she close the window? Did Amber really see the message? Will they both pretend like it never happened? After all, her finger was forced into sending it... But just as soon as Jennifer began to relax, and thought about moving on with her day, dots began to move in the lower left hand corner of the chat window, symbols which she knew meant Amber was typing.

Chat Log:

Amber: "I thought we weren't speaking, bitch."

Jennifer: "You know I would never speak to you willingly, cunt."

Amber: "Could have fooled me. And 'hi'? Really? That's how we start this?"

Jennifer: "Fuck you. I didn't send that."

Amber: "I bet you wish you did, after last night."

Jennifer: "After last night what? You mean after I showed you what a real woman looks like?"

Amber: "Please, Bennett and Austin couldn't take their eyes off me. Just like the night before."

Jennifer: "If you think that was anything else than a tie, you're wrong."

Amber: "Ties are for losers. We. Need. To. Settle. This."

Jennifer: "Anytime. Anywhere."

Though more dots appeared, for a brief second, the chat suddenly ended, as Austin and Bennett walked out of their offices, each requesting their assistant's attention.

Austin: "Hey, how would you feel about a double date?"

Amber: "Sure, babe. I could use a night out on the town. Who is the other couple?"

Bennett: "We are!" The excited twin proclaimed, as he, with Jennifer on his arm, walked over.

It was written on both their faces, beneath the feigned excitement, the anger. The frustration. Not only had they finally communicated, if not vocally. Not only had they been interrupted. But now, they also had to go on a double date with each other, and watch as the woman they hate most in the world, clings to, and brings a smile to the face of the man they love most. But they could not back out. Could not escape. They would have to just grin and bear another night with their rival, leaving settlement for another day -- or so they thought.

----------------------

Chapter 5:

After a brief sojourn to their respective apartments to get dressed, Jennifer and Amber took Uber rides down to Bennaton's, the newest Manhattan hot spot. It was a restaurant neither could ever have afforded on their own, but in their new roles as girlfriends to two men who were well on their way to becoming the richest in the world, it was normal. Expected. And they in turn, would be expected to wear clothes fitting the occasion, expensive outfits from the New York's best designers. Luckily, a slew of such outfits had been delivered to them. Not just today, or yesterday, but on everyday since the tabloids began to reveal to the world the women's new status. "Babes of the Bowmans", one read. "CEOs' Hoes", read another. And though the stories were demeaning, the clothes were magnificent. Outfits that each of the busty brunette women had only dreamed about owning, tailored to fit their abnormally supple figures. Outfits that each wore triumphantly, as they walked into the restaurant, on their boyfriends' suit-swaddled arms.

Despite the earlier chat conversation that took place between the two, Amber or Jennifer were both still unwilling to speak a single word to each other, each still clinging to the legacy of their silence. One might think, that such a refusal would have made the double date awkward, but neither Austin and Bennett seemed to notice -- each more interested in talking about their newest Indian expansion, or how they were thinking about purchasing the San Francisco 49ers, to show up Mark Zuckerberg.

The dinner passed quickly, a speed driven by the fact that both Austin and Bennett had decided to enjoy themselves fully, drinking one martini after another, until they were both completely hammered. Drunk beyond reason. Neither able to walk, or even speak in coherent sentences. That being the case, and their long night having been made short, Amber and Jennifer helped them both to a cab, and back to their shared luxury condo in one of New York's most exclusive high-rises.

Each of the assistants turned arm candy, worked together to carry their lovers onto, and into the only made bed in the residence. Their intention was to drop them and leave, not wanting spend a single moment alone with each other, but as they gently laid their drunken boyfriends down, those being carried woke up from their stupor for the briefest of moments and dragged those that carried them down to the bed. The women were not adverse to the idea of sleeping in such a beautiful apartment, in such a comfortable bed. In fact, they could both easily and happily bring themselves to do so, even with their rival there, as long as distance and decorum was maintained. Despite that willingness, they could not tolerate it while wearing dresses worth the same as a down payment on a house. That inability in mind, they each crawled and spun, twisted and turned, until they were finally able to slip out of their expensive outfits, laying each on the modern headboard behind their head.

All was peaceful, at first -- each woman doing their best to just sleep, and ignore that a woman they hated with every fiber of their being was not even a foot from them. But slowly, as each hitched breath was released, and every adjustment of blanket became a tug, the two began to wear on each other. That wearing became tearing, and peace became war, when Austin ripped one of the only two pillows left, away from Amber. With that act, the billionaire brother left two enemies -- two rivals to share one pillow, and set flame to kindle.

For the sake of calm, Amber tried sleeping without a pillow, after she found her attempts to take back one of Austin's fruitless. But slowly, regrettably, she came to the realization that without something behind her head, she would never be able to rest. Her circumstances were known to Jennifer, who for her part, shockingly, tried to allow a place for her rival's head on the last pillow between them. It worked for a moment, with each of the brunettes leaning their backs up against one another, so that they could both use the unfortunately small cushion, with as little drama as possible.

But soon, without trigger or torment, the calm faded. For within Jennifer, desire built, as she felt her rival's back pressed against hers -- as she could hear her breathing. She wanted ... something. Anything. But not that. Not peace. Not comfort. She couldn't explain it, or understand it, but it drove her to act, nonetheless -- an act which came when she with all her might tugged the pillow she had offered so sweetly back, and out from under Amber's head.

Amber could do not but respond, and within a single second thereafter, the two women, caught between their unconscious lovers, turned to face one another, and dug their fingers in each other's long brown hair. They each tried to kick at each other, but found they were too close, the motions too violent, each instead wrapping their soft thighs around those of their enemy. Left with not else with which to fight, they slammed their breasts into each other, pressing and twisting, back and then forth. The feeling was painful, yes, but the act of it, the occurrence of it, was truly intoxicating.