War on the 85th Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber: "Jennifer... Do we need to keep fighting? Can't we just..." The first words spoken between the two, were soft, beautiful, and even romantic. In truth, the answer was no, but in desire, it was yes! Shown as Jennifer began to struggle, and buck her own hips wildly, forcing her womanhood up, and into that of her rivals.

Jennifer: "Fight me!"

Amber: "But I... We..."

Jennifer: "Fight me!" Jennifer continued to thrust, until finally Amber responded reluctantly.

Awkward and fierce as the engagement was in such a cramped space, each received pleasure from their pubic collisions, the intensity of the moment, causing tears to well in both women's brown eyes. Tears which were knocked loose to fall and wet their rival, as each wild thrust came and went. Finally, Amber began to succumb to the defeated's thrusts, and Jennifer used the momentary weakness to flip their positions, so that bottom became top, and vice versa. The new leverage at her disposal, Jennifer lifted Amber's leg, and forced their bodies into a tight scissor between the table and the wall of the room. From there she ground their pussies together hard, until, after minutes of forceful thrusts, Amber came. Jennifer, driven by a maddened and passionate desire, was not done, for she then lowered herself between her rival's thighs, moved panties aside once again, and began to use her tongue to please her already exhausted "enemy". And though she was doing as she pleased, in the act of pleasing she who finally spoke, it was not enough.

Jennifer: "Fight back!" She cried! "Fight back, bitch!" The licking assistant screamed as she continued to sob. Despite the demands, and the appearance of a continuation of hostilities, Amber's words had clearly triggered something in Jennifer. And though Amber was confused, and still weak from cuming, she sat up, reached out, and pulled her rival close. Clinging to her in the tightest of embraces.

Amber: "Shhhh... Jennifer. Don't..."

Jennifer: "Why won't you fight me?" The question came as the frightened brunette, who desperately struggled to pull away. For she was terrified that she was going to lose ... something... Someone. Someone she hated, or so she thought, but now...

Amber: "I will! Forever! We never have to stop. I promise. Just, let me..."

Jennifer: "But ... but ... if you win then you won't... Then we can't..."

Amber: "Shhh... I will. I need it too. I need you too." She paused, her voice trembling. "I ... I ... love you, Jenn..." The words came as a hammer, not just to she who heard them, but to she who said them too. For neither had dared say it. Neither had dared even think it. That their feud, and hatred had become something less? Or more? Something beautiful and warm. Something loving and indescribable. How?

Larry: "Uh, hello?" The painfully inept summons came, as a knock rang out from the copyroom

door. "There is someone here for both of you in the lobby. Is this door supposed to be locked? Is this door supposed to even have a lock?"

The two brunettes stared at each other, confused, and crying, unsure what to do or how to respond. How to even breathe in a world where they are no longer the most opposed of enemies.

Amber: "We'll be out in a minute! Girl talk!"

Larry: "Ok, I'll tell them you're on your way!"

Quickly they separated, each helping the other to stand. There they dressed, and did their best to straighten their disheveled and holepunch leavings-strewn hair. Amber went to unlock and open the door, but as she did, Jennifer reached out and pulled her back, thereafter laying on her rival a passionate kiss, devoid of any sense of anger or hatred. No instead it was deep and loving, soft and even timid, and as all else between them had been, it was magic. A magic that overwhelmed Austin's assistant, she finding herself lost in not just the passion of the kiss, but also the emotions pouring forth through it. Emotions she herself had felt. Emotions she had dared to vocalize. Emotions that she now knew were not only felt by her. No, for they were shared. Between they two. Oh how that realization set butterflies loose in both of their stomachs, a feeling which did not fade when finally their lips broke apart, and both exited the now moist air of the copyroom.

Larry: "Good! You're both here. How many copies did you two have to make, jeesh! So the ... uh ... person you're meeting is in the lobby."

Jennifer: "Who is it?"

Amber: "Why is he in the lobby?"

Larry: "Don't ask questions. He just is, so you'll need to use the elevators to head down there." The computer nerd's tone, demeanor, and requests were all odd, and caused the two once-warring brunettes to look to one another confused.

Jennifer: "Larry, what the fuck are you talking about? Why won't you tell us?"

Larry: "I would if I could just... Go down there." Amber, no less bewildered than her fellow assistant, reached down, and took Jennifer's hand.

Amber: "Ok, fine. You won't tell us. Whatever. We'll go." With that, the brunettes walked forward, attempting to get onto the same elevator.

Jennifer: "No! I am so ... so ... sorry about this, but you can't take the same elevator. Jennifer you have to take the left one, and Amber you take the right one." The oddly specific commands were out of place and out of character for a man who often found himself unable to even form sentences when they two were around. And yet, apart from drawing scowls from both assistants, both women decided to do what was asked -- each taking to their assigned elevator -- only letting go of the other's hand when the doors open and the truth of all that was transpiring was revealed.

Inside each elevator knelt the girl's assigned brother, each holding out a single black box, which sat opened in their palms, displaying the most exquisite rings either had ever seen. The walls that surrounded them, usually mirrored in pristine polished gold, were covered with pieces of paper that had been taped up, on each was listed a reason why their girlfriends should marry them. Amber and Jennifer, already exhausted, physically and emotionally, stepped forward and into the elevator car, unable to speak or even think.

How? Why? But what about...?

As the questions began to overwhelm and overcome them, the doors shut behind them, and the separate cars began to drop from the 85th floor on down. As they each descended, Austin and Bennett laid out their cases, and as a finale asked, in words both sweet and heartfelt: "Will you marry me?"

Before either could answer, their elevators had reached the now empty lobby of the building, where in unison, all 4 stepped out, each of them waiting with baited breath to hear the responses both would give.

Scared, unsure, and torn, Amber and Jennifer looked to each other, their eyes glistening with tears once again. There they stayed in gaze, each trying to ask the other without words what they should do, and what their confessions in the copy room really meant.

Austin: "Well? Will you?

Bennett: "Yeah, not to rush you two, but ... please? Marry us..."

Amber turned her eyes from her former rival, and back to the pair of brothers who waited impatiently for their answers. But as she went to open her mouth, she suddenly felt Jennifer take her hand. The soft, and reassuring touch gave just enough of a pause for it to be followed up by the brunette's loud and confident voice to ring out.

Jennifer: "On one condition..."

Austin & Bennett: "Anything! What?!" As the two brothers shouted their acceptance of terms they did not even know, Amber looked to her fellow assistant nervously, unsure and scared of what was about to be offered, and what it might mean for her relationship with the woman proposing it.

Jennifer: "If you two want us, then it's us. And if we want you two, then it's you two. No matter what the registration says. It's us. NOT Amber and Austin. NOT Jennifer and Bennett. But the four of us. Together. Forever. No jealousy. No moving away. No separation. We each belong to the other. Until death do us part." Her words were loud, and forceful. She meant every syllable, and made clear with her tone that she would accept nothing less than a yes from the two billionaire brothers.

Amber: "Agreed. You two take us both, or not at all." Amber added shortly, as she squeezed Jennifer's hand, her spirit lifted with equal parts excitement and joy.

Austin: "So, we can have sex with both of you?"

Bennett: "And you two can have sex with each other?"

Amber rolled her eyes before responding: "Yes."

Jennifer: "Mmm, hmm..."

Austin & Bennett: "Deal..." As the two assented again in unison, Amber and Jennifer collapsed into each other's arms, losing themselves in an embrace which the brothers soon joined.

From there -- from that moment -- from that empty lobby, they left. Together, and truly united for the first time. They were off to start their lives. Each having found the love they were after, and love they never knew they wanted.

And though love had conquered hate on that day, and relationship trumped rivalry, each of the brunettes had only just begun their sexual battles to keep the brothers who they had finally captured. But those tales, are for another day.

The End