All Comments on 'Ward Humiliation'

by innertube

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
XXNoraJeanXXXXNoraJeanXXover 16 years ago
I liked it.

I thought the fact that she smeared his pre-cum around without a glove was a little unlikely...but I liked this story very much. Good for you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That happened to me once!

I ejaculated when a female doctor was examining my prostate. She reckoned that it happened all the time. It was the most intense orgasm that I ever had and loads came out - in one long squirt too.

ExhibitionistTomExhibitionistTomover 16 years ago
I loved the story

This also happened to me. Two different female doctors and a male doctor massaged my prostate until I climaxed. At different times of course. The male doctor did it as five male and three female interns watched. I thanked the doctor and the interns laughed. He didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nurses do talk about men's size

My wife was a nurse for many years and when she got together with her friends from work and had a few drinks, they would end up talking about the various sizes of men. As they worked for a female doctor, it was very empowering for them to look at exposed men during examinations. They simply had to knock once and walk in, regardless of the procedure the male was going through. They definitely compared length, girth, cut and uncut. I think it was the fact that collectvely they enjoyed being empowered to appreciate the view and trust me, they always discussed erections!

XodanXodanabout 16 years ago
Ward exposure

I liked it much even if there is no insistance on the humiliation part :). Thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really?!

Lucky guy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous