Ward S

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crazion
Crazion
15 Followers

Riley shakes his head, then swallows a whimper of hunger when Dr. Tina bends at the waist to change the setting on his IV drip. The action causes her skirt to ride high, fully exposing her ass completely to his eyes.

Completely exposed, because Dr. Tina isn't wearing, even the tiny thong Fiona was. He can see her tight puckered asshole, and her cleanly shaved pussy just peeking between her thighs. He stares hungrily at the soft pink flesh, transfixed and not wondering or caring why she was taking so long to change a simple control.

Dr. Tina brushes down her skirt as she stands, then turns to Riley again. With a smile she peels back the blankets to get at his chest, "How are you feeling, RIley?"

"F-Fine," Riley squeaks out. He doesn't try to hide that his eyes fix on Dr. Tina's soft, pale breasts. She slides her hand beneath the gown and presses the cold stethoscope to his heart.

"Kind of fast Riley, are you scared of me?" Dr. Tina looks at Riley with a smile, "You shouldn't be; I'm a doctor and I want to help." She slips her hand down his chest and brushes his hands aside, letting just her palm graze over his hard, warm flesh. "Or maybe it's the opposite?" She winks.

Riley just nods, panting for breath as Dr. Tina's fingers wrap around his cock. "My poor, patient, poor poor Riley being cared for by such beautiful women. It is torturous isn't it? Such sweet torture." Again he nods, his eyes lock on the hand lightly stroking his erect flesh," I am so sorry dear Riley, for making it worse. But it would be wrong of me to do anything; I shouldn't even do this, but you won't tell anyone, right?"

Riley shakes his head vigorously, but still Dr. Tina releases his dick, "thank you Riley," She gives his tip a gentle kiss. "You look healthy enough. I'll have a nurse bring you supper. Sleep well."

Riley spends the next few days in the same sexy torture; each meal served by a nurse with no smaller than D breasts, in uniforms that barely cover, and often don't when they move right. Most times it is Fiona, and she always finds a way to feed him something from her body.

Every night, Dr. Tina comes to check on Riley's health and adjust his medication. She always flashes him a good view of her pussy and strokes his cock for a few minutes. But despite all of this teasing he never has time to actually cum.

And that strange nagging feeling keeps growing with each day. When Dr. Tina arrives for his checkup on Friday, she completely stops the medical drip in the IV. As he stares at her cunt his fuzzy memory seems to resolve, reminding him why this feels strange: guilt. His wife, Charlotte, is waiting for him to get better, and he is laying here aching to fuck his medical staff.

But Riley still stares while Dr. Tina tidies up the IV bag, whistling and swaying her hips. "I am going to leave the saline for a day, just to make sure you stay hydrated. Are you ready for a check up?"

He nods slowly, "Um, can I see Charlotte yet?" There was a reason he hadn't yet, there had to be or he would have seen her already.

Dr. Tina smiles and chuckles, "You're only asking now? You've been staring at my snatch, enjoying my handjobs every night, and you're only asking about your wife now? She can't be much if I can distract you so easily with this." Her mood and tone is so different suddenly. The sweet, caring if sensual doctor has been replaced with a husky, lust-inspiring seductress.

She lifts one leg, bending at the knee to rest on the bed near his shoulder. In doing so her skirt is pushed right to her hips and her pussy spreads slightly letting Rikey see the soft pink of her inner folds and the sheen of her wetness. "You don't want your wife do you Riley? You want a tight hot pussy to fill with your cum, don't you?"

Riley licks his lips and edges his head closer to Dr. Tina. With a slight shiver he nods, just once, "Please". She just grins at him "Please what? Please get your wife or please let you fuck me?" She pushes her middle finger into her dripping cunt with a sigh, and pushes her lips open further with her other hand.

"F-fuck you, I want to fuck you please!" Riley groans and pushes against the bed to move his head right between Dr. Tina's thighs, licking at her juices. She moans happily and grinds her hips into his face.

"Such an eager lover but it isn't your mouth that you want there, is it dear, sexy Riley?" Dr. Tina doesn't bother waiting for his response; she just hops onto the bed, straddling his hips. With a cruel, seductive smile she rubs his cock-head along her slit. "Are you sure you want me and not your wife?"

Riley growls with frustration and thrusts his hips up, impaling Dr. Tina, "Yessss! You, I want to fuck you. So tight, so hot" She moans deeply, riding his frantic thrusts.

"Naughty boy. Oooo I like this," Dr. Tina leans forward onto her hands and knees. She rocks her hips, accepting every thrust he gives her. She positions herself so her nipple is right above his lips, and he instantly latches on, licking and sucking on her generous breasts.

"Just like that, you're fucking me so good, Riley. Keep going, cum inside, fill me up. I bet you want to fuck Fiona too. Of course you do; so do I. We could do her together, would you like that?" Dr. Tina moans into his ear, writhing atop him and rocking her hips to match the frenzy of his passion.

Whether it is Dr. Tina's words or her excellent muscle control as she starts squeezing Riley's cock with the walls of her cunt, milking him: he screams into her tit when his balls start to empty. Torrents of his seed rush into her womb. His orgasm lasts nearly five minutes as every drop of cum and every ounce of his frustration from the last week drain into the beautiful woman on top of him.

Dr. Tina smiles and slowly lifts her nipple from Riley's hungry mouth, "So delicious, stud. I definitely want more of you. Of course, if we bring Charlotte, I will have to sign your clean bill of health and release you from the hospital. Or we can just keep you here where we can fuck, over and over."

Riley pants for breath and moans as Dr. Tina wiggles her hips a little, "I guess, she can wait a little while longer. Since the doc isn't quite ready to let me go." He pushes his hips up weakly.

"Very well, Riley, I will keep you here under observation a bit longer, and I will send in a nurse with your supper." Dr. Tina winks as she crawls off the bed, "but let me clean you up first." She bends her head down and engulfs his softening cock in one try. Grinning around his dick, she sucks and licks him clean.

Riley moans softly as she works but is soon drifting into the most restful sleep he has had in this hospital. He wakes an hour later to the smell of beef stirfry, and the sight of a completely naked Fiona, sitting on the edge of his bed, "Good morning handsome, well OK, it's supper time. Happy to see me?" She winks and wraps her hand around his semi-erect dick. "You seem surprised, don't worry, Dr. Rutledge told me it was alright now."

"What sort of hospital am I in? How do I get here next time I'm hurt?" He smiles bashfully and lets his eyes drink in the sexy nurse on his bed.

She just smiles and hands him the tray of food, "I'll have Dr. Rutledge put it on your medical records. Specialist doctor required or something, then you will always get transferred here." Fiona slowly undoes Riley's hospital gown with a grin, "She fucked you didn't she?"

Riley swallows hard and nods slowly, carefully chewing his next bite. Fiona smiles down as she properly removes the thin clothing from him, "I am a little jealous of you both; I want to take that cock inside me, and i bet she has a delicious pussy." She slowly runs her hand over his body, "You healed nice and quick; not a bruise left."

Riley shivers, feeling the head of Fiona's fingers keenly. He tries to eat, but it goes slowly. His eyes are half closed, focusing more on Fiona's body than his food. She smiles to him, and very softly slides her hand over his dick, "Shh, eat your supper and then we can play."

Riley nods slowly and whimpers as he tries to eat while receiving the most gentle, distracting hand job of his life. "S-stop or I won't be able to eat."

Fiona smiles consolingly, but doesn't stop, "You are going to have to learn to do day-to-day stuff while we please you if you want to stay with us." She spreads her legs a little and sticks out her chest. He can smell her arousal, "And you want to stay with us, right?"

With a whimper Riley continues eating, trying hard to maintain his focus. He is shaking but eating almost normally by the time he is finished half the meal. But then he drops his fork and moans as Fiona leans over to lick his cock, "Focus, enjoy it but you need to eat too."

It takes another hour of slow eating and occasional spills before Riley has eaten his entire meal. The whole time Fiona is licking and gently sucking him. As he sets down the fork with a choked "I'm done", she smiles up at him and suddenly takes his full length into her throat. She bobs her head, repeatedly swallowing his cock and stares into his eyes without blinking.

"F-Fiona, I'm gunna... you're so good!" Riley groans and thrusts his hips up, crashing his hips into her face as he feels the pulsing pleasure of his orgasm starting. But Fiona wraps her fingers painfully tight around his base, cutting off the flow. He gasps and grunts, "Why? Please let me cum, this hurts."

Fiona holds Riley tight, pushing her weight onto his hips to keep him still. "Hush now, don't worry; I just want this to last longer. We will both get to cum before I leave." She crawls up onto the bed with him, and presses her wet pussy against his prick, trapping it against his abs.

Fiona lays her chest on top of Riley, crushing her breasts into his skin, and kisses him deeply. Her tongue forces its way into his mouth and she holds the kiss for a long, desperate moment. She rocks her hips as they kiss, sliding her pussy along the length of his cock, leaving a trail of natural lubricant.

When Fiona breaks the kiss, Riley is out of breath. She takes the lobe of his ear between her teeth and rakes her fingernails down his sides. "You want to cum in my throat don't you? You can feel how wet and hot my pussy is and you still want another blowjob?"

Riley just barely manages a nod and Fiona chuckles. She turns around to face his feet, and wiggles back over his body, letting him watch her ass jiggle in the process. Then she is sitting on his face with a grin of anticipation, "OK, but I want to be pleased too."

Riley doesn't even wait for Fiona to finish her request before his tongue is buried inside of her. She moans and lays herself over him again, "Oh you are eager, handsome. Do I taste that good?" She lets her breasts rest on either side of his dick.

For a moment Fiona just strokes Riley with her tits. He moans into the sensitive skin and wraps his arms around her hips to hold his lips in place. She shivers and repositions his shaft slightly, still stroking with her breasts, but now seeing the head peek out with each stroke.

At the first touch of Fiona's tongue, Riley whimpers and falters for a moment, panting for breath and whimpering in pleasure. Fiona stops her stroking when his lips leave her, "You're very good but don't get greedy; I am very horny too." He takes a few steadying breaths before returning to his feast. When he does, she takes the head of his dick in her mouth, bathing it with her tongue and once again bouncing her breasts along his hard cock.

Already Riley is throbbing between Fiona's tits and writhing between her legs. He tries hard to keep his tongue diving into her but the pleasure of her mouth continuously distracts him, slowing his efforts. As his tongue slows, so does hers, and only her breasts stroke him. Her voice is soft and promising, the breath it causes hot on his skin, "If you can eat supper while I suck you, then you can eat my pussy while I titty-fuck you."

Riley whimpers and pulls down on Fiona's hips, pressing her wet cunt tighter to his lips, and bringing her hips where he can reach without bending his neck awkwardly. She moans and takes his tip back into her mouth, sucking gently each time it comes into view from her cleavage. She grinds her hips over his face, spreading her juices all over and occasionally smothering him completely.

Fiona tenses, pressing down on Riley's face and flooding it with her climax. Her scream of pleasure is muffled by the dick between her lips and tits. The vibrations run through him and he finally erupts, pouring cum into her mouth and throat. She swallows a little but holds the rest of his large load on her tongue.

Riley's arms drop to the bed, relaxing along with the rest of his body. Fiona slowly shifts herself off of his face and turns around to look at him. She opens her mouth to show him the pool of white, creamy liquid there, and with a grin in her eyes, she pushes it out with her tongue. Slowly she drips his cum all over her breasts and rubs it into her skin with a deep, satisfied moan, "You really are delicious, lover."

Riley smiles lazily, the afterglow making him a little sluggish. Fiona bends over him again, pressing her sticky breasts to his chest, and kissing him deeply. He can taste the residue of his essence on her tongue as it dances in his mouth, and finds he doesn't mind so much. The taste and passion of her kiss are intoxicating and he sighs in disappointment when she pulls away.

"Will you stay here with us, handsome? You can see how insatiable we are; you will never run short on horny women to please." Fiona pouts at Riley, twisting her toe on the floor. Her pose is so innocent and cute despite her nudity, that Riley nods automatically, wanting to help this sexy damsel in distress. "Even if you have Charlott waiting for you?" She looks up at him through her lashes, a single drop of his cum left running down her throat.

"I, I love Charlotte... Maybe she could join us?" Riley shivers, watching her body through blinking, tired eyes. "I would really like to stay here with you and Dr. Rutledge."

Fiona smiles and watches him drift to sleep. She quickly cleans up and tucks Riley back under the covers. She takes the tray and leaves the room. A few minutes later she walks into the control room with a bright smile. "I didn't think he would be so quick to abandon her so completely. You are a genius Dr. Rutledge; the humans really as very sensitive to our pheromones."

Dr. Rutledge nods and looks at Fiona with a naughty smirk, "Or maybe he wasn't as happy with his marriage as we thought. The chance to bang a big-tittied blonde nurse must be hard to pass up. How long should we make him wait before we go together?"

Fiona actually moans from just the words, "Right now? Just one taste of him was not enough."

Dr. Tina frowns and shakes her head, "His body can't handle another feeding so soon; I may have sent you too soon as it is, you drained a lot of his energy with your greed. You will have to be more careful next time. And anyway, the director forbid us to feed together until this experiment is concluded."

Fiona looked down at the floor, "I am sorry doctor, but he is just so delicious. I will be more careful from now on. May I can be there when he wakes up?"

Dr. Tina raises a brow, "Are you getting attached to him, Fiona?" Fiona blushes slightly, and Dr. Rutledge sighs, "There has always been that danger. He is rather attractive. No, you won't be there when he wakes; I have a different job for you."

When Riley wakes, it is lunchtime, and despite the long sleep, he finds that he is still groggy. There is a different nurse bringing him food but she is just as busty and naked as Fiona. She grins to him as she places the tray of food on a table and slides it over his lap. "Eat up." As he eats, so does she.

She is not as patient as Fiona and sucks Riley's cock like a porn star, giving him plenty of visuals and sloppy wet noise to get his cum quickly. She doesn't wait for him to eat either, just drinks down his seed and the bioenergy coursing through it.

Licking her lips clean, the nurse saunters out of the room. Riley shivers on the bed for a moment and gathers himself to finish his meal. And the next few days are the same; in the evening Dr. Tina visits him for a check up and quickie, a different nurse comes for each meal, and sucks him dry.

Then one night, Riley pulls Dr. Tina's body against himself while they relax in the after shocks of orgasm, "Where is Fiona? I haven't seen her in.. five days?"

"Fond of her are you?" Dr Rutledge smiles and kisses Riley gently, "A girl might get the wrong idea when her lover asks about another woman. You are lucky I don't mind sharing. She has been preparing a gift for you; a gift and a test really. She should have it ready tomorrow."

"A test? What kind of test?" Riley looks at Dr. Tina with a quizzical tilt to his head. A hint of sadness enters his voice, "Are you getting ready to send me home?"

Dr. Rutledge kisses Riley's cheek, "Don't worry about it, you will see in the morning. For now you should get some sleep."

Riley doesn't sleep well that night, and he jumps awake when he feels the light touch of lips on his chest. Fiona smiles mischievously and kisses his lips next, "I'm not allowed to get you too riled up yet, unfortunately. But if you pass your test today I'll give you the best fuck of your life so far."

Riley frowns slightly when he sees Fiona in her uniform and placing a set of his clothes on the side table, so he can reach them. His dreams had been full of her, Dr. Tina and the other staff, as they had been for the last few days. Even without Fiona's body in front of him, Riley had woken up as hard as any other day.

"It is time to show you what we really do here, my dear, handsome Riley." Fiona smiles to him and helps Riley dress. It takes him a short time to get used to walking again after laying in bed, recovering over the last few weeks. As they walk down the hall, he does not see many other people, and when he starts to say something she just puts a finger to his lips, "You will understand soon."

Riley just shrugs and follows Fiona as the walls change. He stops and stares for a moment when the whitewashed wall becomes magma-streaked obsidian. As she gently urges him on he quickly begins to sweat from the intense heat given off by the strange lighting. She, however, seems more comfortable here than she was in his room. "Where are we?"

Fiona smiles to him and opens a door, "We are here." Riley steps through and stops dead in his tracks. Through a wall-to-wall window, he can see hundreds of men strapped into strange machines. Each one is naked, with IVs plugged into his arms, and strange pumps over their cocks. Every few seconds one of them convulses and cum is drawn into a network of tubes on the ceiling.

Fiona wraps her arms around Riley from behind, and he is too distracted to notice how incredible warm her crimson skin feels. "It is a breeding farm. To make your sperm compatible with our eggs we need to distill it. A thousand human men cumming at this rate for a day could only make one of us pregnant."

"One of you?" Riley turns to look into luminous green eyes set into an impossibly beautiful face, beautiful and terrifying with her hair flowing around sleek, pointed horns. Fiona kisses him and her lips feel just as soft even with her new, hot skin. He moans softly as she presses her breasts against him.

"We are succubi, a word we taught you when we arrived on the planet. A word those first people grew to fear, and that fear drove them to nearly finish the job our enemy's bioweapon started. So we fled to this wreck of our ship and resorted to abduction. But that left us with too small a food and seed source."

"You have already met every female succubus that currently lives; there are even fewer males, called incubi. Even using human seed the virus is being passed through generations."

Crazion
Crazion
15 Followers