Ward S

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley looks at Fiona blankly as he tries to take it all in, and his mind latches onto the only thing that makes any sense, "Succubus? So you feed on souls. Are you planning to kill me?" He tries to pull himself free of her arms.

Fiona sighs and releases Riley, her tail twitching nervously, "We don't eat souls, dear Riley. We feed on bioenergy and the easiest, most enjoyable way for everyone is to build it up through sex and use the orgasmic fluids as a conductor. The stories in your myths are from the days when we were too many and began to starve; they would gorge and take more than a human can safely give. We are few now and you have been feeding us several times each day without harm."

Riley points at the room full of men being milked, "And what about them, you think they want that? That they have been done no harm?"

Fiona steps to Riley again and caresses his cheek, "They do want it, but that is the old way. Dr. Rutledge is trying to change things, with you. You are an experiment to see if we can coexist with humans. Please, will you help us?" She slides her warm, gentle hand down his neck and chest, "You will be treated well; you will have us whenever you want. And if you want human women, there will be plenty of them to please you as well."

Riley looks at Fiona. Despite his dying rage, he takes in her alien body, and barely realizes he is licking his lips when his eyes pass over the dark red nipples on her massive tits, "So what, I agree to stay and you trap me with endless sex, or I refuse and I become a mindless cum cow?"

Fiona frowns, "We won't trap you, but we will show our appreciation for your help in reviving a dying race. And if you agree I have a present for you."

Riley looks at Fiona's face, and there he sees hope, her nervousness and desire," Revive a dying race? This virus you are passing on, what does it do? Can it pass to humans?"

Fiona smiles slightly, the hope blooming larger in her eyes, "No, it was engineered specifically for succubi and intentionally so it would not cross species; it wouldn't do for their virus to turn around on them. As for what it does, to start it killed nearly 85% of our population, luckily those who survived passed on their immunity from parent to child. Unfortunately the men who survived became sterile, so we were forced to find a compatible race to breed. And here we are."

Riley blinks slowly while he tries to process it all, "Why are you all blonde?" Fiona chuckles and steps in to hug his body against her.

"It is just the last fad we mimicked. You had a period where most of your media focused on long blond hair and gigantic tits whenever a woman was supposed to be sexy. I can be anything you want," Fiona smiles at him, her skin starting to lighten and change tone. She also grows shorter, her horns and tail recede. Her hair turns black and restyles itself. Within seconds Riley is being held by a beautiful asian woman, perfect in every detail, even her breasts having shrunk to a reasonable size for her new frame.

Riley just watches, dumbfounded, as the woman he is holding shifts through dozens of forms from black as night to pale as the moon; from short to tall, flat-chested to inhumanly large-breasted; anorexic to obese. Once she has run the gamut of human, she becomes the red-skinned demon, "I can even be myself. We normally read the minds of our partners and become the desire of their deepest fantasy, but Dr. Rutledge decided we would show you the respect of leaving your mind alone."

Fiona kisses Riley deeply, and presses her body to him. Her hands reach down and squeeze his ass gently, "Will you stay with us, please?" To emphasize her request she grinds her pussy against his bulging pants.

Riley nods slowly and Fiona kisses him fiercely, "Thank you so much, now for your present and your chance to prove you mean it." She leads him back through the hall to another door, behind which is a chair straight out of sci-fi. Strapped into it, immobilized and with several IVs in her arms and a strange dome over the top of her head, is Charlotte. In front of her is a console with numerous buttons, levers and knobs.

Fiona guides Riley to the console, pressing her breasts into his back. She kisses his neck and whispers into his ear, "She is sedated right now, the process would be unpleasant if she were awake. This switch will start it; she will have her mind erased and she will live for nothing but sex. We want to get away from it, but for now we need her to feed the incubi and bare children for the farm. Just flick the switch and you stay with us. You even get her as your slut whenever you want."

Riley just stands for a while, trying to decide the fate of his wife. The whole time Fiona is running her hands over his chest and then into his pants. In another room Dr. Tina sits with the Director, grinning as she watches Riley reach for the switch and turn his wife into a sex slave. "He actually believes her. I suppose it helps that we made her believe it."

The director nods and smiles to Dr. Tina, "You have earned it, both of you. Go fulfil your fantasy and have Fiona. I leave it up to you if you let the subject join in." He stands, heads to the door then turns, "And I credited you an extra half hour this week."

Dr. Tina chuckles and slowly makes her way to the prep chamber. Very quietly she opens the door and enters the room behind Riley. Fiona doesn't see either from her position in front of him, on her knees and moaning around his dick. Tina smirks and starts to pull off her clothing as she circles them, careful to stay out of Fiona's vision. She puts a finger to her lips and winks at Riley when he notices her.

Riley just moans and pulls Fiona's head tighter against his pelvis, ramming his cock into her throat. He stares at Dr. Tina's body as it changes and her breasts actually grow, her skin tight over toned muscle. She again signals for his silence as she leans over Fiona to kiss him, and at the same time her tail suddenly cois around the base of Fiona's tail then slides into Fiona's pussy.

Fiona moans loudly around Riley's cock and tries to look behind her, but he is holding her head tightly in place. Dr. Tina breaks the kiss and bends down to whisper hotly in Fiona's ear, "I am not going to let you two hog all the fun. I have wanted in your pants for a while, and now I am allowed. And I am not going to miss Riley's first time with one of us."

Dr. Tina shoves the spade-shaped tip of her tail deep into Fiona's cunt, fucking her hard as Tina stands and kisses Riley, "Do you think you can handle succubus pussy, lover? Which one of us do you want first?"

Riley moans and pistons his hips into Fiona's face, taking her throat and using it solely for his pleasure. He stares into Tina's eyes and kisses her hungrily, "F-Fiona first, I wish it could be both."

Dr. Tina grins, "And which of you will please me? I don't plan to just watch you two."

Fiona moans and grabs Riley's hands to get her head free. With a gasp of air she begs softly, "Please let me, I want to taste her delicious pussy. Please Riley, you have been eating her out all weak, let me."

Riley groans and shoves down on Fiona's shoulders, pushing her to the ground on her back. Dr. Tina is pulled down with a small yelp of surprise as Fiona's body pulls her down by their tangled tails. Riley quickly follows, kneeling between Fiona's legs and kissing Dr. Tina passionately, "Sit on her face."

Dr. Tina kisses Riley back and frees her tail from Fiona's. Fiona moans in anticipation as Dr. Rutledge shuffles back and hovers with her dripping pussy over Fiona's lips. As Dr. Tina pushes her hips down, smothering Fiona in wet heat, Riley rams his his cock into Fiona's cunt.

Dr. Tina's body muffles Fiona's scream to nearly nothing, but those vibrations make the doctor shiver and sigh with pleasure. She grinds her hips down on her nurse's face and grabs her patient for a lust fueled kiss, "Oh yes, fuck her hard. She's so good at this, give her what she deserves."

Riley runs his hands up Dr. Tina's body, cupping and squeezing her breasts as his hips rock back and forth, driving his cock into Fiona. He bends forward and takes one of Tina's nipples into his mouth, sucking the hot, hardened flesh into his mouth where his tongue plays with it. He pushes both breasts together and takes the second nipple between his lips with the first. He and Dr. Rutledge moan together as he runs his tongue in figure eights around her nipples.

Fiona reaches up and grabs Riley's hips, helping to pull his cock into her harder and faster. She thrusts her tongue as deep into Tina as it will reach, licking at the clenching walls. Fiona drinks down every drop of juice Tina gives her, and coils her tail around the prick filling her pussy. She strokes herself and her lover with her prehensile tail, leaving most of his cock bare to rub against her walls.

Riley bites down gently on Tina's nipple as his body tenses from the pleasure of Fiona's tail. He tries to release Tina's breasts and speak, but she grabs his head and pulls it tight into her pliant flesh. She holds him there firmly, her tits covering his nose, filling his mouth and smothering his breath.

The brief panic this brings to Riley makes him lose his concentration on staving off the boiling pleasure in his balls, and he unloads a torrent of cum into Fiona's cunt. He slams his hips into her and goes rigid, but Fiona's tail keeps stroking him, her pussy squeezes him and draws out his orgasm. Dr. Tina holds his face into her breast and moans from the frantic motions of his lips and tongue as he tries to escape.

Riley feels himself start to black out as Tina lets his head fall away from her breasts, and he takes deep breaths to stay conscious. She lifts him to sit against the wall, "Just watch, you can join us when you are ready."

Dr. Tina crawls back over to Fiona and licks Riley's cum as it spills from Fiona's cunt. As she does, she waves her ass back and forth in front of Riley, then adjusts her position so Fiona can return the favor. Fiona immediately resumes fucking Tina with her tongue, both women moan deeply, becoming lost in each other and forgetting their audience.

Riley moans and strokes his softening cock as he watches his two lovers writhe on each other's tongues before him for twenty minutes and several orgasms. He finally stands and walks behind Tina with his dick at the ready again. He slaps her ass and watches the brief ripple through her muscled body before he grabs her hips.

Fiona tilts her head back and intercepts Riley's cock, swallowing it deep for a moment before grabbing it and guiding him into Tina's cunt. He screams softly as he is enveloped inside Tina but can still feel Fiona's tongue as she licks both Tina's clit and his cock as it strokes in and out.

Riley focuses on pounding his dick into Tina, ignoring the click from the machine behind him. He doesn't even listen to the bare feet landing heavily on the floor or the desperate voice moaning for cock. But then Charlotte's naked breasts are pressing into his back and her hands grab the base of his dick on his next stroke out, rubbing it, "Fuck me, please I want cock, give me cum."

Fiona grins up at Riley and encourages him between moans caused by Tina's skilled tongue, "Do it, I can keep Tina happy while you enjoy your present." And then her face is buried between Dr. Rutledge's thighs.

Riley pulls out of Tina, and turns to face Charlotte. He kisses her possessively and runs his hands down her body to slide a finger into her pussy. She moans into his ear, "Yes, please, right there, put your cock in my cunt."

Riley growls and uses his free hand to guide his dick to Charlotte's entrance, and the hand already there to spread her open. "I love it when you talk dirty. I suppose you deserve this then." He shoves his hips forward, burying himself to the hilt inside his new slut.

With the first thrust of Riley's cock, Charlotte seems to lose all thought and become a moaning, rutting animal. She hops up to lock her legs around his hips, bouncing her thighs off his body repeatedly to add the the force of his thrusts. He struggles to keep his balance with the added weight of his lover, and stumbles toward the wall where he crushes her between his body and the hot obsidian.

Charlotte's moaning, grunting pleas for "more" and "harder" drown out the wild sounds from Tina and Fiona, until Fiona's tail and tongue drive into Tina's pussy together and Tina screams with pleasure. Fiona doesn't stop thrusting and licking until Tina can't remain conscious anymore and collapses on top of Fiona.

Riley turns his head to watch this, but continues to bruise Charlotte's hips by slamming her against the wall. Each of his thrusts knocks the breath from her lungs in hungry gasps. As Tina's orgasmic show ends, Riley returns his full attention to Charlotte; he bites her neck hard, leaving his mark in her skin.

The strain of holding up Charlotte's body weight as well as his own begins to show on Riley's face. His whole body is shaking from this effort combined with the pleasure and his attempts to make this last forever. Charlotte whimpers into his ear, trying to form words with the brief breaths between thrusts, "Cum, need cum, fill ME!"

But still Riley fights it a moment longer until his mind can no longer over power his body. He slams his hips hard into Charlotte, forcing his cock deep inside her cunt. As soon as his cum shoots into her womb, she screams and cums on his dick, her pussy spasms around him, and milking every drop his balls can provide.

As Riley's body relaxes again he slumps to the ground, Charlotte falling on him. When he wakes, he is in a large soft bed pressed between two pairs of warm, red breasts. Tina smiles when she sees his eyes open, and reaches across to wake Fiona, "Our lover has woken, Fiona."

Fiona opens her eyes and gives Riley a soft kiss, "I am so happy you chose to stay here with us. You are going to make this world a better place," she grins at him, "not to mention making Tina and I very happy."

And over the years it proved true; Riley never lacked a woman wanting his dick, but every night he would choose to sleep between his two favorite succubi. Eventually he and Fiona learned the true purpose behind the experiment. But both were too addicted to the way things turned out to care that these new methods had been used on influential figures all over the world.

They lived openly now on an Earth full of succubi, incubi and sex addicted humans. A decade later a cure will be found, and within a century the division between succubus and human will disappear; the small breeding farms, which ensure pure human DNA, will be eliminated and a world of hybrids will rise.