All Comments on 'Warehouse Run'

by Nabville

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
desjdesjalmost 6 years ago

I like the start and feel bad for her but how is this consent hope you update more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I dunno, I guess the idea of putting a woman in a sack is someone's fetish, but this story seems too contrived.

So the guy brings this big 6'x3' duffel bag, and inside is ... 1 small coil of rope. If they planned to tie her up (why else the rope?), wouldn't they at least bring one coil for her hands and another for her feet? And why didn't they bring anything to gag her? If they really didn't have anything, they could remove one of their shirts (or her blouse or whatever she is wearing), tear it into a couple strips, and stuff one inside her mouth and wrap another around her head to keep her from spitting it out.

As depicted in this story, I think the sack would work better to supplement the ropes if she was already bound and gagged - placing her into darkness and in the cramped bag would make it harder for her to escape the ropes and help to further muffle sound if she is already gagged. But as a standalone device - couldn't she just plant her back against the side (3-foot dimension) of the bag, and push out with her legs as hard as possible? I bet the bag would rip right open or at least pop the buttons. Also, what was the deal with the buttons? Duffel bags I have seen use a zipper not buttons.

Finally, if she wasn't gagged, I don't believe the bag itself would do a good job muffling sound if she continued to scream. Depicted in the story, she couldn't even speak properly within the bag. (""Mmmnnoo! Mmet mme mmout!") In reality, the sound would be slightly muffled, but one would hear clear speech if she was speaking/yelling from within a bag, since nothing would be tightly over her mouth to alter her speech pattern.

This story fails as a device for trapping a girl in a duffel bag.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous