All Comments on 'Warm Friends on Cold Nights'

by LoquiSordidaAdMe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Are you a chicken?

"For a minute I just laid there on the cold acrylic, catching my breath"

FFS. What did you lay? An egg?

Learn the difference between 'lay' and 'laid'.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Are you a chicken?

Ha! My editor and I both missed that one. Nice catch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Really good!

Loved the story, just thought there could have been more interaction between Hannah and Shelby, maybe a few kisses and getting each other off in the morning. Perhaps in a second chapter.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Really good!

Thanks! I pushed Hannah as far out of her comfort zone as I could this time. We'll have to see what Shelby has in mind for the bachelorette party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun story

Sometimes it is good to have a friend like Shelby. They push you to do things you want to but are afraid to do.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Fun story

Thanks! I wish I had a friend like Shelby.

AlexD2018AlexD2018over 5 years ago
Great Read!

I loved this story and thought it brilliantly written. I particularly enjoyed the character Shelby, who I thought was a very sexy character. I’d love to read more stories with her in. On another note, passages such as, ‘ Shelby taunted. She was reclining on the sofa next to Andy, those sculpted tits of her's standing up in this heat like gravity wasn't even a thing.’ I found particularly good because I have an appreciation for breast implants and it’s nice to see them written about in a positive and very sexy way. Keep up the good work!

KantariiKantariiover 5 years ago

This was a very nice story to read🌹Kant👠👠👠

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixalmost 4 years ago

"All ways are valid" comes to mind as Hannah comes to terms with how things developed. Shelby's ok, Andy's ok, Hannah's ok. Hot stuff, well-presented. Thanks for sharing <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoquiSordidaAdMe@LoquiSordidaAdMe
I've been reading stories on Literotica since the the 90s. Personally, I find written erotica more arousing that photos or videos, and I always gravitated towards simple stroke stories. When I first decided to write for Literotica, my only goal was to write the kind of stories...