Warming Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
llambert
llambert
64 Followers

Sara found the small button on the phone, pressed it and held the phone to her ear.

"That is bad idea Ms. Richter. I am an emergency services representative and you need to follow my instructions. The ambulance is on its way but there is no telling when it will arrive. Until then the warming therapy is our best option. Now Mr. Williams has saved your life. Without him you would have frozen outside by now. I need you to listen to him ok? And I want you to be polite."

"Ok," Sara mumbled into the phone.

"Can you please give the phone back to Mr. Williams?"

Sara handed the phone to Tom.

"Tom, this is not good. She's not thinking clearly and seems resistant to the therapy. She might resist further treatment. I am going to need you to be firm. Can you do that?"

"Yeah, I can do that."

"Good, I knew I could count on you. Remember, this is for her own good. Whatever she says, I don't want you to give up on her. She needs this therapy."

Sara watched from under the blanket as Tom spoke on the phone.

"I want you to tell her that she needs to stretch out and lie down on the bed."

"She says, 'You need to stretch out and lie down on the bed." Tom was embarrassed telling her this. Why couldn't she just tell her herself?

"Is she doing it?"

"No."

"Tell her again you need to be firm."

"Stretch out and lie down on the bed," Tom said in his firmest voice looking directly at Sara.

Sara looked down and stretched out as she was told.

"Now tell her that she needs to ask you to lie down next to her."

"She says that you need to ask me to lie down next to you."

Sara looked up at the naked man standing next to her. She didn't say anything for several seconds but she then quietly said, "Please lay down next to me." she said avoiding his eyes.

Now that she was awake, he felt even more awkward and self-conscious about them both being naked. He got back on the couch next to her. The couch wasn't very wide and there wasn't much room for two people to lie down at the same time. He lay with his side on the cushions leaning up against her naked body. He tried to position himself so that his erection wouldn't come into contact with her skin, but that wasn't really possible.

"Ok Tom, please turn the phone back on speaker, so that we can continue to talk."

Tom did as he was told and placed the phone on the table next to the couch.

"Now Sara I am going to talk with you to keep you awake. I don't want you to lose consciousness again at the same time, the two of you are going to have to rub your bodies together until the ambulance arrives," the operator spoke over the speaker phone. "It shouldn't be long now."

Sara's hands were strategically placed over her breasts and in between her legs.

Tom avoided her eyes and without talking he resumed rubbing her body with his own. He started rubbing her arms and her sides but then he gently but firmly pushed her arms aside and started massaging her breasts.

"Hey" she said struggling a little.

"I have to rub everywhere," Tom said firmly looking into her eyes now.

Sara didn't know what to do. She was very uncomfortable with this situation. She was not by any means a prude. She liked going dancing and liked it when the guys noticed her body. But she wasn't the kind of girl who would lay around naked with someone she didn't know or let a stranger grope her without a fight. But apparently her life really was in danger and this guy saved her life. She decided to give in to the situation. If the 911 operator said that this was what they needed to do who was she to argue?

Their legs slid up and down against each other. She felt his feet rub against her cold toes. It felt nice.

This time it was different for Tom too. With her being aware of everything he felt very strange, especially since she seemed kind of shy and was naturally shocked as she had woken up. He was trying to keep everything very official but now that she was awake he felt her move and respond to his touch, which only made it more sensual.

He was careful to avoid entering her with his erect cock but it was impossible to not rub up against her moist pussy. She was so wet and swollen now it was hard not to slip inside of her and avoiding it meant that all of his concentration was on that part of his body. Which only turned him on more.

Carla the operator spoke with Sara to keep her from losing consciousness again. "Sara how old are you?"

"I'm 20."

"And where do you live?"

"At the girls' dorm at the technical university."

That was the same college that Tom had attended. He knew where that dorm was he often walked by there on his morning walks.

"Do you know why you were unconscious on the street?"

"Um no. Last thing I remember I was going out with some friends. We went dancing at the Republic."

"Do you remember leaving there?"

"Um No," Sara continued. "Wait I think I do. I was there with a friend. She left with a guy and I wanted to stay dancing. And then I started feeling weird and I remember walking outside and being cold."

"Do you remember anything else?"

"No, I just remember waking up here."

"Well it sounds to me like you might have been given a date rape drug. I think you are a very lucky girl. You could have ended up getting raped last night."

As she was saying that Tom felt himself sliding into Sara's warm shaft. He started to pull away but lost in the moment he buried his cock into her. He looked into her eyes again and she was looking at him too.

He almost came in her right then, but just that moment the doorbell rang.

Shit! The ambulance! he thought to himself. He was brought back to his situation. He pulled himself out of her and quickly pulling on his shorts, went and answered the door.

There were two paramedics, a man and a woman. They quickly came in and assessed the situation. One took her blood pressure and pulse while the other took her temperature. They were unfazed by the fact that she was completely naked.

"Well, everything looks ok here. It doesn't seem like there are any lasting effects of whatever medication you took last night and your temperature is back to normal. It's even a little elevated," the male paramedic told them. "I'm surprised you're conscious. Usually if someone's temperature is that low it can't be brought up without medication and hospitalization."

"Yeah, well good thing I did the warming therapy I guess" the young man replied a little proud of himself.

"Can I put my clothes on now?" Sara asked.

"Sure we are done here." The paramedic replied.

Sara gathered her clothes and futilely tried to cover herself while walking over to the bathroom to get dressed.

"Hey what the hell is this?" The lady paramedic asked. She was holding the thermometer he had used to take her temperature in her hands. "Is this what you used to take that temperature?"

He nodded.

"This is a kitchen thermometer! It isn't very accurate, and even then only at higher temperatures!"

The two paramedics looked at each other and shook their heads.

The man spoke into a radio on his shoulder, "Everything is ok here. False alarm 485 out." He then turned to the young man and said, "Don't worry kid you did your best, she is going to be just fine. You don't need to do any more 'warming therapy'."

They could hear the paramedics laugh with each other as he closed the door behind them.

He turned back into his apartment and looked at his empty couch. All of this was just a terrible mistake. She had never been in danger of hyperthermia at all. She had been cold sure and it was good that she had come inside. But everything after that... Tom thought about how he had taken off her clothes and then rubbed her whole body. He had held his naked body up against her, and he had done more than that, he thought to himself. He thought how he had pushed her arms away from her breasts and her private area and how she just lay there and let him touch her wherever he wanted all because she thought she was in danger. He felt terrible. At the same time he was kind of glad that it had happened. He was not the kind of guy who was confident with women and he probably would have never had the nerve to ask her out.

"Thanks for your help." she said shyly.

He looked up at her and smiled a little. "Yeah, sure. I'm glad you're ok." He looked at her thin clothes and said "You know it is freezing out there. Do you want a sweat shirt or something?"

"Thanks. I'd appreciate it. I guess my coat is back at the disco."

He handed her his hooded sweat shirt with the technical university's logo. She looked at the shirt. Hey did you go to Tech too?

He nodded.

"You've helped me so much today. Do you think you could maybe walk me home? I don't feel being alone after all of this."

He got his coat on and gave her his stocking cap to wear and the walked in silence to the college campus. He brought her up to the door and was about to turn and say good bye when she spoke.

You know, after that walk I'm starting to feel pretty cold again. Do you want to go in and do some warming therapy?

He looked at her, not believing his ears. Was she saying what he thought she was saying?

She stepped closer to him and pulled him into her. "Come on. Let's get warmed up."

llambert
llambert
64 Followers
12