All Comments on 'Warning Signs Pt. 02'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

hope jerry and mike get whats coming to them.

they are a couple of assholes.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
Hmm

I'm going with money talks, bullshit walks, at this time. Next part could be even more intriguing, knowing the menage trois minus Bob.

Might need to call CSI. :)

oosieoosieabout 6 years ago
Like it

I like it, you actually made my hart beat faster, you have the ability to get me emotionally involved. That takes talent. Hat off for that.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
Congratulations

One Ace for the King,

elling50elling50about 6 years ago
Suddenly

Suddenly this story became very interesting again.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Nice save

Getting better!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 6 years ago
Getting Better

Liked the action. A good old fist fight over the woman always lightens the mood. My opinion of Rose keeps declining. I keep hoping something will redeem her, but it doesn't look good. Liked it for the fight scene and Bob finally growing a pair, but only a 3.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Pulses are racing

Damn you play a rough game, dragging us down before pulling us back up again.

I've said before submission doesn't happen like it did at the party, over several months of drip feeding she might succumb, but if she truly loved Bob then it wouldn't take much to break the illusion.

TBH I struggle to believe that even after just a couple of months she would agree to a DP with Bob so close, however it showed that Gloria is totally complicit with the plans and as guilty as Jerry. Now we know more about Mike I fear for Amanda and hope Rose comes clean with Bob about what happened at the party.

Are those tubes still loaded?

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
I told you so..

Rose was seeing Jerry on the side. She is a Slut but things are changing now that she knows the truth about Jerry. I agree with most that the story got the old heart pumping, a good old fashioned fight for the girl...that old bitch Gloria didn't do her job and kept Bob from breaking up the beach party. Let's see how this tale of infidelity ends, just hope that Jerry burns in hell. And that Rose is lucky she has a forgiving husband, She was cheating, She was lying, and she was caught. Getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

cheating whore . and husband a little wimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories

Equation 
4.81
1.3k
535
Interdiction 
4.28
497
514
The Bridge 
4.52
870
1k
Requital 
4.49
1.5k
1.1k
More Stories