All Comments on 'Warrior'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Start

Well done on a well written and effectively edited story. I wish you every success and hope you continue with the Warrior's tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I can't wait for more of the Tale to be told.

mmmgeschichtenmmmgeschichtenalmost 6 years ago
I know it gets tiresome...

But... Ellie you're so gifted. You really are...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

This is a wonderful start, to what could possibly be an epic story. I really hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MORE!!!!!

Can’t wait to read the future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Extremely Well Written....

....and yes, 'twould be an excellent start to a beautiful story arc. Please continue. Pretty please? ;) ( Oh, and just a bratty poke- watch the very occasional tense change, past/present, hey? )

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 6 years ago
Nice swagger. Lovely story

Nice shift of gears and another very well written story by you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

I can't think of a better way to celebrate Towel Day than reading one of your stories.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 6 years ago
Great Courtly Intrigue

The giant set piece battles may draw many readers to fantasy stories, but it's in the subtle intrigues of the court where the best stories play out. You have the start of an epic tale here. I liked the way you juxtaposed the simple and straight forward Miriabelle with the cunning complexity of Dorian. There was so much foreshadowing, it is hard to know what direction the rest of the story will take, or where it will ultimately end. Well done!

ag2507ag2507almost 6 years ago
Ironic

Here I was thinking, oh no! Please! Not another multipart tale I have to keep track of... Let this be a nice romantic story with a beginning, middle and end which I can happily walk away from. Yet, you evil person you! Lol, you slew Goren at the last minute turning a nice short story into a multi part epic and if you don't go on to finish the story I will have to turn to my wise woman to magic up heaps of imprecations until you do. Of course, a caste of mad kings, strange brotherhood's, jilted concubines, and great fates you will be haunted by your own conscience if you don't get on and finish the story tout suite.

Pretty please.

A

weftandwarpweftandwarpalmost 6 years ago

Heavens, the formal language continued through out. Well done and thank you. j

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 6 years ago
Great story.

Mirabel is a perfect heroine, strong yet vulnerable, intelligent, caring. Dorian seems too manipulative for her. He had her father killed just then, didn't he? All to further his political goals? That's pretty despicable.

If there's more coming, I'll look forward to reading it.

TANSTAAFL58TANSTAAFL58almost 6 years ago
Wow! Just WOW!

This story takes the best of fantasy and adds just enough hot sex to distinguish it. Outstanding! I look forward to Miri's future.

BTW: is "rooves" really the plural of roof?

eideticeideticalmost 6 years ago
Another WOW!

I know the Event said standalone stories, but really? The best ones demand more of the story be told and this is one of them. Wonderful intrigue, the juxtaposition of her strengths and weaknesses... and his... and all that wonderful foreshadowing! Congrats on a very good start to a very good tale! 5*, by the way. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My Favorite

You are definitely my favorite writer on this site. Thanks for such wonderful stories!!

PhulanaPhulanaalmost 6 years ago
The legend of Miribel and Dorian

You totally need to write the legend. Puleeese.

slm59slm59almost 6 years ago

Thank you Ellie! This was a wonderfully entertaining start to a legend I hope you will write for us.

The_Comte_dAmourThe_Comte_dAmouralmost 6 years ago
Superb

Allow me to add my plea for more of the tale. I want to know if Dorian arranged for the bandits to attack the village.

If I may take the liberty, I advise being mindful of run-on sentences, and an early reference to "automatic pilot" was anachronistic enough to bring about a moment of confusion. Minor quibbles, however -- the story and characters are incredibly engaging and I definitely want more. Bravo!

gordo12gordo12almost 6 years ago
Incredible 5*

It's impossible not to like this tale and want the sequels I hope will come.

Thank you for writing this.

GypsytrampGypsytrampalmost 6 years ago

I've been missing Catteo so I went and re-read about 80% of your stories. I've been really hoping you'd continue the Cities of Power storyline next (or the venturer house one, I really love that story and can envision a simple ending of just a few chapters to tie up loose ends and leave it at a basic ending point) but this was fantastic and a similar vein with the fantasy elements. Loved it! I really hope you continue with it and we get to see Mirabel kicking ass and taking names, including Dorian's for being a manipulative little shit.

Alice_RosaleenAlice_Rosaleenalmost 6 years ago

I've read several of your stories now and like the others, this one delivers true romance, a rich world, complex characters and clean descriptions. I loved that Mirabel was soft and feminine as well as brave and pragmatic, and that Dorian had a gentleness despite being unapologetically masculine. I hope their legend will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Rough wedding day

That was a weirdly quick marriage. I wonder that nobody questioned the changes in her character, especially with wise women who supposedly had her best interests at heart. I hope that she regrows her backbone and if her new husband is responsible for the attack on the village and murder of her father, she needs to put him down hard.

ErinaceousErinaceousalmost 6 years ago
Lovely work

An excellent introduction that makes us want you to continue the story. Nicely plotted and set up in an interesting world that is curiously both modern and medieval.

Who wouldn't want the best for Mirabel? But I think her strength will see her through. What I want to know is what happens to Alaina. Also, I can clearly see Lady Abagail's future role, but I think she's more sinned against than sinning.

Lovely work, thanks.

subnotslavesubnotslavealmost 6 years ago
Such a strong story

Having read all the comments Ellie, I can only agree with them!

Wow! Great Story, Strong Start...pick whichever you like - one or all - but please let there be more of Miri and Dorian. Your writing just keeps getting better...

Jules

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing new story!

I was so sad that the vitali story ended, but as always, you’ve started right up again with another amazing story! I personally really hope to see more of Miri and Dorian, but even if you decide against it, I know whichever adventure you take us on next will be just as enthralling! Thank you so much for sharing your gift with us!

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutalmost 6 years ago
Three words

Tell the legend

St0fFSt0fFalmost 6 years ago
5* and a pledge for more

This was really enticing to read, although I rather dislike medieval settings. And still it really makes me yearn for more.

To all those comments about Dorian arranging the assault: I'm not sure if you were reading carefully. There's no logic in him arranging this, except for the smile and the words of sacrifice at the end. During the night before, releasing his talisman before Odell told him to stay at arms reach also plays against this assumption. I strongly believe there is nothing to assume other than Goren sacrificed himself to protect his village and Dorian smiled seeing how this assault played well into his plans to take down the coward mad king.

I'm also looking forward to see what becomes of Alaina. She seems to have the brain and the gift to become the wise woman on Miri's side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed Warrior

This story kept me wanting to know what was coming next. Glad I found this author.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyalmost 6 years ago
Outstanding

Once again your writing has captured the heart of this reader with your wonderful characters and compelling story. I can't wait to see where your creative mind will lead in your future writing. You were my first "Favourite" author on Literotica, and I have never been disappointed with anything that you have written. Thank you, Ellie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love It

Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you so much

for the happy smile that this story pasted on my face! I loved it. Please do tell the rest of the tale!

mustangdaisymustangdaisyover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Great story and I look forward to more about the powerful union

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Start for a Series.

Diverse plot lines. Intrigue, Action, scheming & competing agendas. To end with a good ***king, followed by an ambush, and into a rallying speech. There needs to be more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nicely done!

Great read - Thanks!

Looking forward to how this plays out

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 4 years ago
Hmm

Dorian did arrange to have Goren killed didn't he :/ Great storyline and so well told, would be wonderful if you carried it on.

LwcbyLwcbyabout 4 years ago
I almost quit it

You are a good author, but in my opinion you make your villains so evil, and disgusting, that I don't want to read anymore. You also turn strong women heroines, into stupid little wimps in a few pages. Just like Marigold, you took Mirabel from strong, to stupid and weak. Take care.

lsnid003lsnid003over 3 years ago

I love the characters and stories you write. I’d love it if this is continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope you do a follow up

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Please do write the legend as well - the story is marvellous!

The division between good and bad is exaggerated, that is true, but that is common in old stories. The world created feels credible. I just feel it would benefit from taking some time to learn about medieval clothing (see for example the YouTube channel by Priorattire, accurate information and entertainment at the same time). A dress would likely not open from the back, and underlayers of clothing would be in the form of a long shirt, not with straps.

bpmakerbpmakerabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story. I so want to hear the rest of the story of the warrior queen as she stands up and becomes the equal and partner with her king

Ghoti007Ghoti00712 months ago

You have created some amazing characters and I would love to see them in another story. Please don't leave out Odell!

VicGoodhouseVicGoodhouse6 months ago

Captivating Story. Hope there'll be a sequel. Great Job👍👍

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Looking forward to the follow-up story(s).

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I found this story hard to read and harder to rate, so I abstained. Duke Dorian is ambitious, unrepentant, manipulative bastard. He planned to use Goren or his death to take a shot at the throne from the beginning. I find him repulsive, and it was difficult for me to read how he used Goren and Mirabel to get his goals.

Also, what does this story have with geek pride? There are no geeks in the story, unless Mirabel is supposed to be one?

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy4 months ago

A prehistoric or medieval Tale, with fine characters and yeah the duke wants to be a king …. So some warrant death or alive it is, really signed by the king??? ….. greed it was greed it is and a better entertainment better advertisement for himself on his wedding day nearly impossible ….. war it was war it will be ….. and the untouched heart, mirabels, may will come to knowledge about this heroic plot her fathers needed death

Five stars ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🫣✨💝☘️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

SIMILAR Stories