All Comments on 'Was He Guilty? Ch. 04'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
better.... but

The Key is of course the Sequence of event and alibis. The two girls went to the Movies at 8pm and did some shopping before then( 6-8pm).

Jeff got the call-- according to the Phone records around 5 pm. It took 20 minutes to get up there so whether or not he picked up Shauna He got to the cabin no later than 545 pm

At that point the 3 men were already dead... regardless of who did it.

Jeff passes out for an hour.

The mall and movies are 15 minutes from the cabin.

He wakes up at 7pm --approx-- panics flees and gets pulled over by the cops...say 710 or 720 pm.

at that point the Girls have been at the mall for over an hour maybe 2.

Soooooo... when the Police confront / questioned them The police are operating on the ASSUMPTION the murders occurred at 7pm -- right before Jeff was stopped by the police.

at 7pm the girls had their alibis. Since the Police dont believe jeff 's story-- why would they?-- they dont think the murders occurred at 530 or 6pm.

so they never ask the girls about where they were at 5pm or 530pm or 6pm or 630pm

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
THE GAMES AFOOT.....

HASTEN WATSON!!!!!!SOUND FAMILIAR....GADZOOKS, WHATS NEXT.DGH MUST HAVE AN EPIC ENDING...TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Excellent Story

We believe him because the author wrote it that way. There is no reason he would describe picking up Shauna if he did not have her with him. She would blow up his story as she did. Now we have to wait one more day for the finale!

tazzthe13tazzthe13almost 13 years ago

Loving the mystery so far! Keep it up! I hope you write some more like these in the future!

DG HearDG Hearalmost 13 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Hope you're enjoying the story and are sticking around for the ending.As far as the time line goes Darcy showed purchase receipts from 6:00 on. She and Shauna were also seen together.

Final chapter has been submitted. Let me know your opinons after reading it. This is quite different from most stories you read on Lit.

With respect

DG

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Intrigue!

Delightful story. 5-star. Waiting to see what is revealed in ch05.

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
good story so far!

its definately different than any story i remember reading on lit atm. i cant wait til tomorrow for final chapter. when shauna said "multiple murders" it makes me think they have done this more than once. otherwise, why not just say "murders" since it only happened once, although it was multiple bodies. in my opinion adding the word "muliple" it just seemed like it was a slip up that might bite them in the ass later.

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 13 years ago
Okay...

The broads probably did it unless the father was trying to protect his son and things went wrong. It's good to read something different.

demantoiddemantoidalmost 13 years ago
Haven't a clue!

Yet the story is so delicious because ther are so many clues...going nowhere and everywhere. Brilliantly told with great characters. Hope Jeff is innocent, but I am afraid he dun it, who! I look forward to all the red herrings...great set up! Thank you DG Hear, fun read.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AN AUTHOR TO THE RESCUE

will he be in time, will the sand run out. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoying it

Thanks for the offering.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Ok

We know the two women are lying their asses off. Now it's time to prove it.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago

It is staying fun all through -

We all think it works out for Jeff - but who knows ws

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Strange

Did his father do it? He had the combination to the gym safe? Hope not. Shauna and Darcy have a strange connection. Let's see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
awful english...

"He must have went crazy for some reason," Gone crazy. Simple grammar.

and blames Shauna and I. He blames Shauna and he blames I? Don't you see that's absurd? No, he blames Shauna and he blames me. So, he blames Shauna and me. Get it?

I have no one here and either does Darcy. Do you not mean I have no one here and neither does Darcy?

I've always been a loaner. Loaning what?

something didn't set right with me. I hope you mean didn't sit right with me.

Lousy american english, but good story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To the anon below complaining about the poor English. It's ok to criticise grammar and spelling in general, but when it's a person speaking they're allowed to mangle the English as much as they want, it's reflective of the character of the person speaking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES