All Comments on 'Was I Raped?'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
kinkboikinkboiabout 8 years ago

Oh, perfect, I loved it. Please follow up and use more detail. This was only long enough to get me good and hard...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I want to be "used" like that!!! I want a man to "take" me. I want to feel like someones "bitch!" My earliest sexual encounter was with a much older man when I was very young. I never got over it and still dream of it today. More stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Very nice beginning, keep adding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Being a bitch

I was an older mans bitch for 4 years from 19 to 23... I just couldn't say no to him( not that I wanted to !! ) he completely dominated me and whored me out to other men while he watched.... he had picked me up in an arcade and took me back to his place for 'something to eat ' .... the only thing I ate was his cock !!... he slowly but surely dominated me.. ( with the aid of some drugs ) until I was completely subservient.... using me whenever he wanted.. it only stopped when he went to prison for theft .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You asshole

Fuck your racist bullshitty

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 6 years agoAuthor
Racist bullshitty?

As an Anon commenter, you suck. Also, you must be one of those snow flakes I'm hearing about. Go to your safe space bitch and cuddle with a stuffed animal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Racism

Racism

divergurldivergurlover 6 years ago
Sad pathetic trolls

This is not racist you have a Dom and a Sub. Jesus hardly even rape he said no once and never tried to move or stop him once. He went right into then agrees to see him later. Love the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes

Yes you were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not in the least

You weren't raped, you were liberated; that's what happens when a big dick comes along

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Me too

I have had the same thing happen to me. Three men at a party cault me fucking a hot girl grabbing my ankles pulling me off the bed slamming me to the floor. Never once did I ever think about anal or gay sex. On this night once I was on the floor they forced me on my hands and knees. Then I felt his head and pressure as he push hard against me, the other two big men held me in place. My erection cault me off guard as I slightly loosened. He then slid deep inside me, and started fucking me as I smiled and was hard as stone. Blushing the whole night as three black huge cocks gangbanged me hard all night long. All three men have wedding bands on as i do. But i am their girl, excepting and being submissive to everything. My first taste of cum in my mouth, feeling multiple orgasm deep inside me. My first french kiss of a man, many firsts was experienced and I excepted it all. They spanked my soft white ass into submission and mated me to thier married huge black cocks. I have been slutty ever since, my wife noticed changes. She doesn't know I love black cock.

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 5 years agoAuthor
Thank for sharing

Please feel free to email me at eviltwin52@hotmail.com. I'd love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong

"Her boobs are a smallish but perky 32 D."

That isn't "smallish."

susanb69susanb69over 3 years ago

I loved the story. I could relate to some of it. My first black cock wasn`t huge, but it cast a spell over me. I worshiped the man. In turn, he treated me like shit. I held on to him for a year before we went our separate ways,

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Hot story.

And, yes, you were raped. It's about consent, not about physical response. Your descriptions of his responses were, mmmm, verrrry attractive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story, a little out there though with the daddy bits. On a Chicago trip, I met a nice white guy in the exercise room and later in the bar. After a couple days and a few drinks, he wondered if...and I found myself working my black shaft into his tight ass. No rape, no race, no daddy crap just a good hard fucking, mutually beneficial.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricalmost 2 years ago

I love it, I hope to read more of this story

easyncguy52easyncguy52over 1 year ago

White guys just can't say no to black men

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot and I have had this happen to me. I loved his long fat cock up my ass while I sucked his friends cock,.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

Great story. Liked Anonymous comment "Me too." If a black man wants to fuck a white man, there is no stopping him. White guys instinctively know that a black man could rape him if he wanted to, so they might as well just give in, drop to their knees and suck black cock like they were meant to.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice story. Would love to have a BBC take my man pussy. A+

UKGuy111UKGuy1113 months ago

Great story. I'm so hard and wet fantasising it was me being taken

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curious3 months ago

Devil's Advocate: I wouldn't call this rape. It certainly could have been, if the POV character hadn't belatedly consented. But, rape between adults is about a state of mind, not about just actions. Look at it from the POV of the alleged raper:

You hit on a guy in a bar. A bit of banter ensues. He buys you a drink. You respond to that invitation by giving him an exploratory feel, and propose a little role play, saying you'll be his daddy and he'll be your baby girl. He acts embarrassed, doesn't say anything, just gets up and leaves.

Later on, he's in a public shower, jacking it. Possibly, from your perspective, turned on by the earlier encounter. Which he actually is. You put your arm around his neck, and whisper your intentions. He doesn't protest. You nudge his legs further apart. He helps you do that. You start pushing your cock against his arsehole. He sort of tells you to stop, but possibly in a tone of voice meaning "Persuade me," not "no." It's ambiguous, from the way the story is written, whether penetration has occurred yet.

You call him baby girl, and yourself daddy, like you did in the bar.

He gets hard. He starts humping into your dick.

You fuck him, with him making it explicit for the rest of the encounter that he's into it.

One could add about ten words to this story, about the submissive's state of mind, that would make it clearly not rape.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Fantastic wish that will happen to me some day.

606michelle606michelle21 days ago

It had me almost cumming in my sissy panty's

Vanessatv30Vanessatv3014 days ago

Le réve de tous les garçons blancs efféminés est d appartenir a un Papa Noir qui prendra soin de le femelliser de le dresser pour devenir une parfaite esclave sexuelle destinée a servir les Vrais Hommes Noirs en toutes circonstances ...Le vrai bonheur !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES