All Comments on 'Was I Raped? Ch. 02'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

OMG!!! After reading this I want to be this bitch. Can I trade places with her straight away. Please Daddy can we have some more????

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

so dam hot i really need it now

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Started promising

But went downhill fast....

TerriCTerriCover 7 years ago
Wow

Definitely hot. I would love to be in that position, stripped of my manhood

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ummm

Just as you intended, I'm so horny I've got to fuck myself now !! I love a beautiful black cock up my ass and filling me with cum flooding inside of me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
nice

Dope

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Me too

After hours of three men using me. I in turn love big black cock in my white bottom. I love a man spooning me all night long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My mom and dad introduced my cunt and boi clit to BBC when I was in High School.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would be so scared if a man approached me and moments later raped me. Then told me I was going to be HIS girl and his whore! I admit though that I was extremely aroused reading that! I've had sex with men before. It's been a long time since though. I'm not gay; just lonely and often read stories like this. I guess I crave attention more than I thought! You write very well about seduction, reluctance and acceptance. A man's words are very hypnotic to me, in a way.

Michael.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricalmost 2 years ago

I need a daddy, I will be a good girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay to unrealistic. So he just gonna drop his family and be a whore to this black man. Tired of these stories acting like nothing in the world matters to men when they have their first dick. To me that is an insult. You gonna leave your kids for some dick you can get anywhere. And stop with the men you turn out saying they were born for this. No they were not, you can turn ppl out. If you never approach him he would have never been with a man. I love these stories but they become a turn out when basic human common sense go out the window. Always playing the first time bi curious men as over night cock whores. Bi ppl do exist.

SissyAngelica123SissyAngelica12312 months ago

I met my Daddy at a club. It was his club I found out later. He taught me to love Black cock an now I dress like a girl for him. He has made me so happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES