All Comments on 'Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 02'

by nosebone

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
can't wait for chapter 3

love this story and where i think its headed. like the mom as well. maybe she'll get involved........

hopefully you're planning on 2-3 more chapters. great story, good dialogue. very sexy. thanks

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
What an awesome story. Hurry with the next chapter.

OK..Here is my guess. His Mom and Angela were sisters and were orphans. Maybe even twins. They were split at birth to foster homes and were raised by other parents.

The Dr. did a blood test in his first appointment. When the results come back they will find a DNA match.

Great story. Please add another chapter.

tallman441tallman441over 6 years ago
Great story!

Really interesting story line. Good character development. Looking forward to see where this is going, especially with his mother.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
HOT story!

Like where this seems to be going too! Looking forward to your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great exciting story

It would be nice if Angela in court will be prosecuting a rapist, also a pedophile, but very lenient to anybody who are involved in incest.

And to think that all those people in attendance in court were so impressed of her beauty, intelligence and sophistication.

If only the people in the courtroom know that under that classy business dress she's wearing, she's cammando, not wearing panties. And the worst is that there is some remnants of incest sperm deep inside her pussy that belongs to her son.

What a wicked, thrilling and exciting feeling.

ken0001ken0001over 6 years ago
Nice story, some proper editing would make it a great story!

You think think the doc's blood test was to check the young mans DNA? Maybe the whole thing is a scam. Maybe the doc knows more than he's telling.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Just as fantastic as the first time

Great series.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Enjoying the story

Great storytelling. It flows at a nice easy pace.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
AWESOME...My absolute FAVORITE SERIES

This is my second time to read the series and I CAN'T STOP!

petcock17petcock17almost 5 years ago
Yes again

Just like prop69 my favorite also.... I don't imagine there are to many Kami's in this world she is just so cool... Then again 8 3/4 is pretty cool too..... good job again...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, I don't really like stories with just lots of sex, and less story falling in love, but you made it worth the read...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous