Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it was. Is this all too much for you," he asked.

"No, I don't think so," I said.

"Good. Angela loved you. So, will Kami," he added.

"If Kami is anything like Angela..." I paused.

"Oh, she is. Trust me. I should start my rounds."

"I understand. I have to go to work myself."

He walked me to the office door. "Remember what we talked about," he said.

"Richard, I certainly will." I said.

"Good. Welcome to my family." He extended his hand.

"Thanks. I won't mess it up," I said.

"I know you won't. Have a good day," he smiled.

"You, too." I walked out the door to the elevator landing.

As I stood waiting for the elevator, I couldn't believe how fast this had all happening. That had been the best morning of my life, but what had I gotten myself into? It was amazing how little I still knew about them. I realized I wasn't the first guy to let his cock outthink his brain. Damn, Angela was hot though, and I couldn't wait to fuck her again. I loved when she was sucking Richard while I fucked her. I was also dying to meet Kami. She looked absolutely gorgeous in the family photo.

I rode the elevator down and walked to my truck still thinking about all of it. I still couldn't get over how Angela reminded me of my mom. It was just crazy with so many faces in the world, they looked alike. That was too weird. And how I just lost control of myself when I made the realization. I walked in my house about 15 minutes later. As I made my way down the hall to my room, I stopped in front of a picture of my Mom and Dad. It had been taken the same year he passed away. I looked closely at my Mom. There was a crazy resemblance between Mom and Angela, there was no denying it.

I heard my phone ring, and had little doubt who it could be.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hi, big boy," Kami said. "I guess you had a fun morning?"

"Yeah, you could say that," I said.

"Good, Daddy said you were for real," she purred. "I haven't got Mom's side yet."

"Yes, I'm for real."

"Good, I can't wait to have that big cock in my wet cunt! David wants to know if you liked Mom's pussy."

"I loved it," I replied.

I heard a rustle and then David came on the line.

"Hey man," He said. "She's a great fuck, isn't she?"

"Yeah, she was. I don't have a lot of comparison," I admitted with a laugh.

"Haha, well neither do I, but the two I have are both pretty amazing."

"I bet, I can't wait to find out myself," I replied.

"Cool. You should come see Kami tomorrow. She's dying to meet you."

"I was planning on it. Are you going to be there," I asked.

"I've got class in the morning. Here, Kami wants to talk to you again."

"So, I'll see you tomorrow," Kami asked.

"You can bet on it," I said.

"Good, I can't wait. I'm so horny for you and I've never even seen you."

"I saw your picture in your Dad's office," I said.

"And," she asked.

"You're fucking hot," I said excitedly.

"You don't know how fucking hot I am. You'll see tomorrow. I hope you'll still be able to walk when I'm through with you," she laughed.

"I can't wait to find out."

"Me too. I better go. I have class this morning," she said.

"Okay. I can't wait to see you."

"Neither can I," she exclaimed. "Bye!!"

"Bye!"

The phone clicked off. Shit I thought. I hoped she'd call back tonight. I didn't even have their address!

I decided to take a quick shower before work. After I finished washing, I realized I should shave as Richard had directed me. I thought back to earlier that morning when Angela was sucking and licking Richard's balls. I certainly didn't want any hair to deny me of experiencing that! I grabbed my shaving cream and lathered up. The thoughts of the morning made my cock stiffen, which aided the process. I shaved carefully, worried about nicking myself. Soon, I felt like I everything was cleaned off, so I rinsed and got out of the shower. I loved the way it looked. My cock looked even bigger with the hair gone. I hoped Kami would like it, I thought as I hurriedly got dressed for work.

Later that day, Lloyd and I were taking a break. He asked me about the phone call I got yesterday.

"You hear back from little hot pants, last night," he asked.

"Uh, Yeah. I did," I replied.

"You gonna go see if you can put that fire out between her legs," he laughed.

"Yeah, maybe," I smiled.

"Damn. I just can't imagine that!" He said. It really was a shame I couldn't tell him about my morning, I knew he would have loved it.

The day dragged by slowly. Finally, it was 8 and I rushed home. I saw that my mom was home already. Good, I thought. When I walked in, I found her asleep on the sofa. The TV was on and a partially drank glass of wine sat on the end table. She hadn't even taken her shoes off. I patted her on the shoulder and she finally woke up.

"What time is it," she asked.

"After 8. You should go to bed."

"No, I need to make you dinner," she argued, sleepily.

"Mom, please. Just rest. I can make my own dinner. You need to get some sleep," I replied.

"Are you sure," she asked.

"Yes. I'm sure. Sleep," I said. She stood up and hugged me.

"Ok. I will. I'm off tomorrow, thankfully. You're working right?"

I wasn't sure what the plan was tomorrow, but I knew I better lay some groundwork for leaving early.

"Yes. I am. And I need to go in early. One of the other guys has a doctor's appointment or something," I lied.

"Oh, ok. You better get some rest too. Night honey." She said. She walked quietly to her bedroom. As I watched her walk away, I couldn't help but think of Angela and their resemblance. I heard my phone start to ring, so I went to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hi, my new lover," Kami purred. "Are you ready for some of this pussy tomorrow?"

"You bet I am," I replied.

"Good. When can you be over?"

"Is 7 too early," I asked hopefully.

"No, that should be fine. We should have the house all to ourselves," she said seductively.

"Good," I replied.

She gave me her address.

"I gotta go for now. I'm going to the movies with my friends."

"Ok, Cool. See you in the morning."

"Yeah!! See you then," she said.

I hung up the phone and my cock strained at the fabric of my jeans. Damn, this was all so fucking exciting. I couldn't wait to see Kami tomorrow. What had been a boring summer so far, had suddenly changed. I grabbed a shower and went to make something to eat. After dinner, I checked in on Mom. She had fell asleep on her bed, still in her scrubs with the bedside lamp still on. Damn, she was beyond exhausted. I took her shoes off and pulled a blanket over her before I turned the lamp off. I needed to talk to her, there was no sense in her working this hard.

I laid down to read for a bit, but I found myself mostly worrying about my Mom. I hated seeing her like this. I thought after my Dad died, maybe eventually she'd move on and meet someone new. It had been 5 years and it hadn't happened. To my knowledge, she'd not even been on a date, and I knew she was lonely. I was still thinking about her when I fell asleep.

My alarm jarred me awake at 6, and I got up to turn it off. I briefly thought about lying back down, but I thought I should probably get ready. I opened my bedroom door and I heard Mom was in the kitchen. What was she doing up already? I'd hoped she'd sleep in a bit. I decided to see what she was doing, so I walked towards the kitchen.

As I neared the entrance to the kitchen, I heard the coffee maker going. Was she getting ready for work? She was supposed to have the day off, for the first time in over a week. As I rounded the corner, I saw her light blue scrubs folded on the kitchen table. She was working, I thought disappointedly. I turned to my left and saw what on any other week, might have been the surprise of my life. She was reaching into the cabinet for a coffee mug, like I'd see her do so many times. The only difference was she was naked except for a tiny pair of satiny black panties. The low morning sun shone through the window accentuating her figure. She was every bit as sexy as Angela. Her breasts looked perfect and stood proudly on her chest. Her tummy was flat with just a little swell from where she carried me. My eyes trailed down over her ass to her shapely legs. Being a nurse, she had great legs from all the walking she did. Her long blonde hair was still wet from her morning shower.

I just stopped and stared at her for a long moment. After she retrieved her cup, she picked up her paperback book and resumed reading as she poured herself a cup of coffee. I stood there motionless admiring her. She walked towards the table to get her scrubs. She looked up and saw me.

"Oh, Bradley, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you'd be up this early," she said in a panic, dropping her book. She quickly tried to cover her breasts with her arm as she reached for her scrubs. She soon had them in front of her.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I've got to go in early. I thought you had the day off, Mom?"

"No, the other supervisor has a sick kid," she replied. I watched her closely as she knelt down to pick up her book. The tiny black panties barely contained her beautiful ass. I'd never really appreciated how nice it was.

"I wish you had gotten your day off," I said.

"Yeah, me too, but it's triple overtime. Kind of hard to turn it down," she said. There was no emotion in her voice.

"Mom, we really need to talk. You're working too hard. We don't need money that bad." I said.

"Bradley, yes we do. We can talk later, when I'm dressed." She turned to walk out.

"Mom, I'm serious."

"I know you are. We'll talk later." She walked to her bedroom door. My eyes followed her the whole way. I was going to make sure I talked to her, she couldn't do this to herself any longer. I finally shook my head, as I thought about Mom and thought about what I was going to go do that morning. I still couldn't believe I'd had a threesome with a doctor she'd worked with for ten years. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. After my shower, I dressed and walked back out to the kitchen. Mom was sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal, reading her paperback. She looked up when I walked in.

"I want to apologize again. I forgot that you had told me you were leaving early. I realized my scrubs were in the dryer and I just went to get them while the coffee brewed," she said. I could tell she was still a little embarrassed.

"It's okay, Mom. It's not like it's never happened."

"I know, but you're grown up now," she said. "Besides, the last thing you wanted to see was your naked mother this morning."

"You weren't completely naked, and it's not like it was awful or something," I said. I smiled to reassure her.

She rolled her eyes. "I could have fainted when I saw you standing there. It's been a while since anyone saw me like..."

I looked at her and saw the sadness on her face. I remembered what the date was. It was my parent's wedding anniversary. I reached over and patted her hand.

"Mom, can you just take a few days off?"

"I'll try sweetie. It's just that we're really busy right now, and we're shorthanded-"

"That's what you always say," I interrupted her.

"Honey, it's always true though," she said. "I better get going. Look, let's go out for dinner tonight, we haven't been out in forever." She stood up and walked to put her cereal bowl in the sink.

"Okay, Mom. That sounds great," I replied with little enthusiasm.

"I hope you have a great day. Don't work too hard."

"I won't," I promised.

"Good." She leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek after she grabbed her bag.

After she left, I grabbed my things and walked out to my truck. It was a short drive to the Bennett's house and my anticipation was building. They lived in an expensive neighborhood as I expected, but I couldn't believe how big the houses were. The Bennett house was as impressive as the others in the neighborhood, with fancy gardens and a freshly cut lawn. I wondered what was waiting inside for me that morning.

I walked to the massive front door and rang the bell. I heard the deadbolt being turned almost immediately. The door opened and I saw the same pretty face that I'd seen in her dad's office. Kami Bennett was about the same height as her mother, and her dark hair was a little longer than in the photo. She was wearing a short satin robe. She looked delicious as she smiled at me.

"Hi! Come in."

I stepped in through the door, which she closed and locked. She then stepped to me and took me in her arms. She kissed me ravenously.

"I've been up since 5, waiting for you. I wanted to rub my pussy so bad, but I thought I'd save it for you," she grinned.

"I know what you mean," I replied. Her kisses were having their desired effect on my cock.

"Come with me," she smiled. She led me to a large sitting area. There were two massive, plush couches. "This is my favorite room in the house."

"It is, huh?" I could only smile, as her excitement was obvious.

"Yes, you wouldn't believe how much lovemaking goes on in here."

I nodded and grinned at her.

"Let me see if I can get you more comfortable." She began undoing my button up shirt. She slid it off my shoulders and then pulled up my white cotton undershirt. She took her time and kissed me often. I was dying to just throw her down on the couch and stuff my hard cock in her, but I knew I was going to be respectful as Richard had told me. Her hands rubbed over my chest and shoulders, and I relished her touch.

"God, you're beautiful," she said. "Mom told me you were, but this is amazing."

"Thanks. You're even sexier than I imagined," I replied as we kissed lustily.

Her hands moved down to undo my belt, and then the fly of my jeans. She knelt in front of me and untied my military surplus boots, before she removed them along with my socks.

"Now for the best part," she smiled, as she reached for the waist of my jeans. She tugged my jeans and boxers down. My hard cock sprang from its prison.

"Oh, wow. It's even better than I imagined," she said, her fingertips tickling along the underside of my nut sack. She looked up at me and smiled. "And freshly shaven."

I just nodded as she began kissing my cock from top to bottom. When she got to the root, her tongue roamed freely over my smooth balls. It felt so good, it made me shiver. She pressed lightly on my thighs, directing me to one of the couches. I stepped out of my jeans and sat back. She assumed a position between my knees. I watched as she slowly untied her little robe and it fell to the floor behind her. Her body was exquisite, so firm and toned. Her breasts were just perfect little handfuls. She saw me admiring her and smiled.

"So, what do you think," she asked.

"I think you're fucking gorgeous, Kami."

"Good, so are you." She said, running her hands up my abdomen and across my chest. "I love your body."

"Thanks," I said. She simply smiled and began kissing my abs, before working back down towards my cock. I was dying to feel her mouth on me. I'd enjoyed yesterday morning, but this was on another level. This gorgeous girl was on her knees in front of me, driving me absolutely crazy.

She slowly teased me by kissing her way around the base, and lightly licking my balls. That ratcheted up my arousal, not that I needed any help. She ran her tongue up my ball sack and along the underside of my cock, all the way to the head. She probed my slit, slurping up the generous drop of precum that had pooled there. She rolled it around on her tongue and smiled before she took me in her mouth. I watched in amazement as inch after inch disappeared in her warm, wet mouth. I felt her gulp as she continued to try and get more inside. She finally came back up for air and looked up at me. Her eyes were watery.

"I think I just found a new challenge. I didn't even get close!"

"I'm not complaining," I replied.

"I didn't think you would," she said, licking her lips. She took me back in her mouth and her head bopped repeatedly on my cock. I had little frame of reference to corroborate her claims of being the best cocksucker, but I knew what she was doing felt unbelievable. Finally, she paused and just looked at my cock closely.

"I just love your cock. Would you mind if finish this later? I think we're both really ready, and I'm dying to have you inside me," she said, as she rose to her feet.

"God, yes," I said reaching for her hands. She straddled my lap and she reached in between us for my cock. It felt her rub her wet pussy along the underside until she reached the head. With just a gentle movement of her hips, I was inside her.

"Oh," I groaned, as she slid down my length. I bottomed out and she paused.

"You feel amazing inside me. I can't believe how lucky I was dialing you," she exclaimed. She placed her hands on my shoulders and kissed me deeply. It was like the soul wrenching kisses her mother had given me the day before.

"Fuck, me neither," I replied. I took her firm little ass in my hands as she started working her wet pussy up and down on me. It just felt so amazing. I couldn't believe this beautiful girl had randomly called my number two days before and was riding my cock!!!

"Oh, Brad. You're gonna get me off already. I was so horny for you," she groaned.

"Good!!"

"Uh Huh, oh yeah. Here it comes, Oh," she squealed. She leaned her head back and groaned. "God that was good," she groaned at the ceiling.

"That's so fucking hot," I replied.

"They'll be plenty more where that came from. Now for you," she said. Her tempo increased. For a petite girl, she was so strong. She slammed her hips against mine, working my cock like it had never been worked before. I just leaned back into the couch cushions and let it happen. I looked deeply into her green eyes and smiled as she fucked me. I was losing control fast!

"Kami, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum," I groaned.

"Good. Fill me up! Give it all to me," she yelled, as her firm hips went into overdrive.

I squeezed her ass cheeks and I felt myself begin to erupt. I groaned again and she started laughing.

"God, I love that," she said. "Mmmm, Yeah. Oh, there was another little one! Damn. That was nice."

I had stopped cumming and I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me.

"That was awesome," I said.

"You weren't half bad yourself," she smiled, kissing me.

"That was so quick," I said.

"It's okay. I still got off twice!! You'll just keep getting better and better, I'm sure," she said as she continued kissing me.

"I hope so," I said.

"You will. I promise!!"

"I still can't believe you just dialed my number," I added.

"Well, strange things happen every day," she winked. "Do you think our family is a little less weird, now?" Her hands roamed over my chest and shoulders. I loved having her touch me.

"Ha, yeah. I'm sorry. You must have thought I was a real jerk," I replied.

"No, I didn't. We're different, but it's really special," Kami said.

"Yeah, I can understand. Your dad told me the whole story."

"Good, I knew he would," she replied. "He said it's just you and your Mom."

"Yes, it is," I replied.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I smiled.

"He's been gone a long time, huh," she asked.

"5 years."

"That's awful. You and your Mom must be pretty close."

"Yeah, we are. She just works all the time," I said.

"I know, it happens. Daddy is always on call. I hate it, but usually when he gets called in, it's something pretty important."

"Yeah, I can imagine."

"I can't believe your Mom works with Daddy," she smiled.

"Yeah, that was quite the coincidence."

"Haha, yeah it was. Come on. Take me to bed. We can snuggle and rest for a bit," she said. She stood and reached for my hand. I took hers and she led me upstairs to her bedroom. It was easily the size of the living room in my Mom's house. We walked to her big bed and she slipped under the covers, pulling me with her.