Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, isn't that more comfortable," she asked. She draped her arm over me and laid her head on my chest.

"Yes, it's very nice."

"So, are you okay with all of this," Kami asked.

"Yeah, I think so. It's been three pretty crazy days, though."

"I know," she agreed.

"So, really. How did you end up dialing my number?"

"You won't let that go, will you? Why can't we just say that fate led you into my life?"

"I think there has to be more to it than that," I said, laughing.

"No! There really isn't. The truth is just stupid. I was calling a guy from my finance class to see if I could borrow his notes for a day I missed, and I misdialed the number."

"You're really serious?"

She looked up at me. "Yes, if I was making a story up, it would be better than that." She rolled her eyes.

"That's just crazy. Why did you keep talking to me, then?"

"Well, you sounded nice and I felt like a dumbass, because I couldn't even remember the guy's name from class. So, I just went with it."

"Uh huh," I smiled.

"Yeah, yeah. Daddy told me I shouldn't be so impulsive. I think it worked it out, though. Daddy said several times last night, what a nice young man you were."

"Yeah, after I helped him double team his wife."

"I know. How awful! And 24 hours later you've fucked his sweet little daughter, too! You sound like a very bad young man," she laughed, before kissing me. Her hand was stroking my limp cock.

"Hey, it was more like she fucked me," I grinned.

"You can't rape the willing."

"That's true," I laughed.

"Speaking of which, it feels like someone is coming back to life."

"Yeah, he is," I admitted.

She threw back the covers and stroked me more vigorously.

"It's just perfect!!"

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it. You and your mom are the only ones that seem to enjoy it."

"Good, we can keep it to ourselves." She kissed me and adjusted herself so that her head was laying on my lower abs. I felt her take my cock back in her mouth. We just laid there as she slowly sucked me. I was in heaven and I ran my fingers through her soft, dark hair.

"Mmmmm," she purred. Her hand alternately stimulated my balls and the base of cock. I didn't have much prior experience, but I was certain what she was doing to me, was well beyond the norm. It was just about me. I gradually felt guilty and suggested we 69, not that I had any experience with that, either. Without taking her mouth off my cock, she moved around and straddled my head with her firm little thighs. I pushed a pillow further under my head so that I had easier access to her. I admired her smooth, wet slit, as I hadn't really got a good look at it. She had ripe, full outer lips like her mother. Kami's inner lips were more full and prominent. I loved the way they looked, glistening with her excitement. I traced my tongue along her slit. My first taste of pussy was a unique experience, one I've never forgotten. It was earthy and natural, just her most intimate essence. I realized from the taste and smell, I was also tasting myself. I had to admit, the flavors complimented one another.

As my tongue continued to explore her intimate folds, she became more exuberant on my hard cock. The tempo of her mouth and the stroking of her hand became steadily more urgent. I was learning the ropes quickly of what she seemed enjoyed. I could feel her respond more as I slowly licked around her clitoris. I knew it was supposed to be very sensitive, so I tried to be gentle. My gentleness was eventually swept aside as she became more insistent. She pushed her sex back against my face. My excitement grew as I knew I was making her feel good. In the back of my mind, I'd worried that she'd find me wanting as a lover. She seemed so advanced to me and I couldn't help but feel that way. Feeling her get so excited from my licking provided some reassurance.

"Oh, god," she moaned. "You're really good at that."

I had my face full of wet woman and couldn't respond, but inwardly I smiled. I redoubled my efforts at pleasuring her. I realized that it was totally out of my hands as she raised herself up and ground against my face with wanton intensity. I tried to catch a breath when I could, as her smooth wetness ground against my nose and lips. Her movement allowed my tongue to explore even further down toward her anus. Initially, I was hesitant, but she smelled like roses. Her reaction when I finally licked her there removed any further hesitation on my part. I remembered guys in the locker room joking about facefucking, but this was not what they were talking about, I was sure!!

"Unnnnggg," She groaned. "Fuck, that's good. You're going to do this for me a lot. You're going to make me... Uhhhhhh." She spasmed against me and then she went limp, falling back on top of me. I tried to resume licking her but she squirmed away.

"No. Not yet, baby. So sensitive," she panted. We laid there quietly, and I felt her rapid breathing finally slow. When it did, I felt her take my throbbing cock back in her mouth. Goddamn, that felt good. Some of my more experienced buddies had talked about getting head from girls, and acted like it had been a disappointment. They'd obviously never met Kami. She sucked on me like it was the only thing in the world. I felt her fingers tickle and caress my balls. That took me to another level of excitement as they were so sensitive, since I'd shaved them. Adding to my excitement were her continued moans and groans. I had no idea if she was really enjoying herself, but she had me convinced she was having the time of her life! My lips and tongue soon returned to her wet pussy. As I licked up from her clit, I worked my way up until my tongue was between the delicious cheeks of her ass. I'd never imagined I'd ever be eating a girl's ass, but I realized I loved doing it for Kami.

"Mmmmm," she moaned around my cock as my tongue swiped against her back door again. She seemed to shiver each time I licked her. I felt her mouth leave my cock.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I want to suck you off so bad, but I've got to feel you inside me again," she said, turning back to face me. I'd been enjoying what we were doing, but I was dying to fuck her again. I just nodded.

"You want to be on top?"

"No, you did fine earlier," I replied.

She just smiled and turned around to mount me. She slid down the length of my cock and groaned.

"Oh, yeah. I'm getting really used to this," she moaned.

"Yeah, me too," I replied, as I reached up to take her pert breasts in my hand.

"Mmmm, rub my nipples with your fingers."

I complied as she began sliding up and down on me.

"Uh, Brad. That's so good. I'm so fucking turned on right now. I love it."

"God, me too, Kami!!"

"Mmmm, rub my nipples harder. Pinch them!"

I pinched them lightly and her green eyes rolled back in her head.

"Yeah, that's it. That just makes my pussy melt. More, baby. Please."

I was afraid to hurt her, but I figured she'd let me know. In the heat of passion, it might be okay.

"Oh, god yes," she said through clenched teeth. "Ughhhh, Oh, fuck," she screamed at the top of her lungs. I felt something warm and wet splash against my balls. She never stopped bouncing up and down on my cock, and I continued my assault on her nipples. She groaned and once again I felt the wetness. Had she peed on me?

"Ugggghhh. Damn, that was incredible...." She moaned.

I could only watch in amazement. My pretty little playmate looked disheveled, as she continued to ride me. Her face was contorted, and I thought she might be drooling. My fingers never left her nipples and I soon felt her convulse again. Seeing her in so much pleasure, was getting to be too much for me. I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Kami... I uh...."

"Uh, huh," she said, and I felt her collapse against me. I wrapped my arms around her as I emptied my balls in her for the second time of the morning. Her vaginal muscles contracted and I felt her gush on me, once again. No one had ever mentioned that before. What had happened?? I just held her tightly against me. I knew there would be time for explanation.

Finally, she stirred and spoke.

"You're sure you haven't done this a lot?"

"Haha, I promise. What the hell just happened? Did you pee on me?"

"No, I squirted," she replied.

"Squirted?"

"Yeah, it's kind of weird, and hard to explain, but when I'm really turned on, I just sort of gush. It's not really peeing, and the feeling is so intense. I sort of lose control."

"Wow."

"Yeah. I've never done it with another person," Kami admitted.

"Really?"

"Yeah. You really had me going there. You're not freaked out, are you?"

"No, of course not," I smiled. Knowing I'd shared something with her that she'd never experienced made me feel great.

"You like that don't you," she asked with a sly grin.

"Yeah, I do. I mean you're just really experienced and I'm not."

"You made me feel fucking amazing. That's all that matters. Besides, you did something to me that I never thought anyone would do," she said, before she kissed me.

"What?"

"You know what!! You were eating my ass," she smiled.

"You've never done that? I thought you were expecting it. You smelled like roses, so I just went with it," I said.

"No, I've never done anything like that. It was really kinky. I thought you'd just made a mistake, but you kept doing it."

"Did you like it," I asked.

"Yeah, it felt really good. I think you're definitely a keeper. You'll do anything for me," she smiled. The look on her face could have given a statue an erection.

"We'll see, I guess," I added.

"Yes, we will. I've never done butt stuff."

"Haha, I've never done lots of stuff!"

"Oh, stop it. You're doing just fine, I promise."

"Good. Shit, what time is it," I asked.

She looked up to a clock on the wall. "9:30."

"Fuck, I need to go. I'm gonna be late for work."

"Okay, go get in the shower. I'll get your clothes."

We got out of bed and paused briefly to kiss. I walked to her bathroom, amazed by the size of her shower and the large tub. It looked big enough for four. I smiled briefly, wondering how many times there'd been that many in it. I started the water and waited for it to warm up. She quickly returned, leaving my clothes on the vanity. She walked over to me and we kissed lustily.

"Some morning," she smiled.

"Yes, it was," I agreed.

"Come on, you don't want to be late."

We entered the shower and quickly washed one another. We could have finished sooner without the kissing and extra caressing that lasted well after we were both clean and rinsed. Finally, she turned off the water and pulled me from the shower. She took a towel from a stack and dried me.

"You better get dressed," she said.

"I know, but I want to take you back to bed."

"I know you do and believe me I'd go, but you need your job, huh?"

"I guess so." I quickly dressed while she watched me smiling. She led me downstairs by my hand. We paused in front of the door and kissed.

"Thank you." She said.

"No, thank you!! That was amazing."

"Good. We'll have more times like that, I think." Her impish smile made me want to melt.

"I hope so," I said.

She gave me one more lusty kiss, "Now, go!!!"

"Going," I said walking out the door.

"I'll call you tonight," she called after me.

"You better," I replied over my shoulder. "Bye!"

"Bye."

As I drove off, I couldn't help wondering what Saturday night was going to be like.