All Comments on 'Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 03'

by nosebone

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Immediately lost interest on page 2.

Jayincest15Jayincest15about 6 years ago
Pretty interesting

I like the plot of the story. Not a fan of the homosexual parts of the stories, but then again I can always just skip ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Intriguing

Good stuff. Don't mind the homosexual parts too much since there was an incest story I read that had similar things. I like the little mystery subplot also.

TexdomTexdomabout 6 years ago
Awesome story - can hardly wait to see what else is coming.

Enjoying this series immensely. Hoping to see more come for Brad and Mom before the other connection is made.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
PLEASE HURRY W ITH THE NEXT CHAPTER.

WHAT A FANTASTIC STORY

I AM HARD AND HORNY.

Once the blood tests I guessed the relationship.

wallace99wallace99about 6 years ago

Out of the stories you've written, this is my favorite. The storyline is interesting and the sex is really hot. I also like the homoerotic elements as well.

RdyckRdyckabout 6 years ago
Love this story thank you

Love your writing style and flow to the story. Like the caracter build up and that the story has more to it than just the sex. ( Though I Love the sex) can't wait for the next chapter.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
Nothing "Wrong" with this story at all...need more of it!

I really like the 'wicked web you are weaving" here and now have to wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great balance of storytelling and sex

I read a lot of stories in Literotica and after probably hundreds of them I felt they were repeating over time. I became really picky and bored. Now this story was something new to me and I really enjoy it. Some authors don't develope their characters enough so that I don't care about them. Others tell a story so exciting that the sex scenes become an obstacle and I skip them. In this story here I enjoy every single letter of love making. I need more!!!

turboscotturboscotabout 6 years ago
Well written

Fast becoming one of my favourite stories on here.

Well written, and really good pace in the build ups.

Keep it up 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great read

I've read all your stories and loved them all. Please keep them coming. You have a couple from Dec that need to go further.

sandsbartelsandsbartelabout 6 years ago
Don't change

Please don't listen to the people about the MM parts. It is a hot part of the plot.

ken0001ken0001about 6 years ago

If there is to be more of this delicious tale I hope to read about Brad's mom Jill going air tight. Just a thought!

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
great story

you're a good writer and story-teller. i like where this is headed - and i hope you keep on writing this. it could easily have many more chapters. i hope you like what you've done so far enough so you'll write more!! encore!

thanks

TallHJoeTallHJoeabout 6 years ago
Like

I like both the story and the development of the storyline.

jrmmjrmmabout 6 years ago
Keep it coming

Love the series, all of it especially the MM scene, so hot. Keep it going can't wait to see what happens next.

SWIM21SWIM21about 6 years ago

I don't mind the MM stuff between Brad and David, but for some reason the idea of Brad and Richard together makes me squeamish. I do hope that Brad and David start fucking each other, especially if Brad's Mom gets involved. It would be so hot if she got turned on watching her darling baby boy getting fucked in his tight little hiney. Maybe have Angela sitting behind her whispering nasty things about their sons in her ear while she plays with her long lost sister's pussy.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Each chapter gets better.

Even when I read the chapter again, I enjoy it just as much.

The sex between David and Brad is not to my liking. However, as long as Kami is part of the love making, I am OK.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
Awesome series

I am reading for a second time and getting just as hard.

Evening knowing what happens, it is still exciting.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 5 years ago
Enthralling

Quite an interesting series. Cant wait to read the rest.

Please don't be like some writers who stop in the middle of the story.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Just as good the second time

My dream.

Please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous